S-FM Anti Lurkers - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: S-FM Anti Lurkers

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @OzyWho LOL go read the thread dude. that is not at all what its about. How about you look at the reasons the HOST replaced him for and why right now people refuse to even play a game with him.
    better yet, look at his last 2 games. the game before that 1 he gamethrew trying to lynch me as confirmed town because "I was an American enemy".

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Stop posting in my thread noobs especially you @OzyWho @Distorted
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

alrighty let me come to the conclusion that all sides are freaking guilty

almost everyone for supporting skwirl for every dumb cause especially magoroth the normie (he is one of the most hated people around here lol)
    arsonist for trying to take down a corrupt clan without a plan
    other clan leaders like me or scv for allowing these things to happen (skwirl disrupted the balance and emerged victor )
    and the freaking sc2mafia staff for being inactive and unreliable and also those who govern the sc2maf clan

even eu is more active than na recently you guys are a dissappointment and shame in comparison with the past era

(superjack if you delete this for some dumb reason ill get mad at you for censoring stuff like you did to others recently)
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    alrighty let me come to the conclusion that all sides are freaking guilty

almost everyone for supporting skwirl for every dumb cause especially magoroth the normie (he is one of the most hated people around here lol)
    arsonist for trying to take down a corrupt clan without a plan
    other clan leaders like me or scv for allowing these things to happen (skwirl disrupted the balance and emerged victor )
    and the freaking sc2mafia staff for being inactive and unreliable and also those who govern the sc2maf clan

even eu is more active than na recently you guys are a dissappointment and shame in comparison with the past era

(superjack if you delete this for some dumb reason ill get mad at you for censoring stuff like you did to others recently)
    this is my shitpost like rumox wanted me to say after hearing that naz called herself smarter than me
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

this is the line up:

1. @SuperJack
    2. @GoatseOntheCupboard
    3. @rumox
    4. @Marshmallow Marshall
    5. @Distorted
    6. @blinkskater
    7. @Dutes
    8. @Magoroth

game will start sunday, its 3 americanos times, 4 euros, 1 aussie...so...

2 PM central texas time
    thats 5 am sydney (i know ur not in sydney)
    8pm london
    3pm america east coast
    and 12 pm distorted time

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    this is the worst deal in the history of deals
    how lmao. u literaly said u didnt care.

lmk if this isnt gewd i can change it idc

17. ISO #67

thank you

Okay, distorted is always gay and uncool af.
    Everyone considers him as town every game, just because he's leader of <Skwirl>.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

18. ISO #68

@Noz_Bugz @Light_Yagami @Stealthbomber16 @Scvmurderer @Efekannn02 need a replace on @SuperJack if anyone's around in the next few hrs

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

he started to post, but thank you for replying. I'll contact noz directly if I do need a replace.

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    he started to post, but thank you for replying. I'll contact noz directly if I do need a replace.
    my discord is Noz_Bugz#6899

for some reason I lost the skiwrl discord and this happened with many other discords.
    if @Distorted would do me a favor and send it to me that would be very good
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

24. ISO #74