SuperJack's request.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

SuperJack's request.

SuperJack said the setup workshop preffixes look bland.
    He told me to make them.
    So...
    How about this ones?
    [WIP]
    HTML Code:
    HTML Code:
      <a class="warden">
    <font color="#FFFF00">[WIP]</font>
      </a>
    [Approved]
    HTML Code:
    HTML Code:
    <font color="#ff0000">[</font><font color="#ff4000">A</font><font color="#ff7f00">p</font><font color="#ffbf00">p</font><font color="#ffff00">r</font><font color="#00ff00">o</font><font color="#00ff80">v</font><font color="#00ffff">e</font><font color="#0080ff">d</font><font color="#0000ff">]</font>
    [Incomplete]
    HTML Code:
    <div><font color="#ffffff">[</font><font color="#efefef">I</font><font color="#e0e0e0">n</font><font color="#d0d0d0">c</font><font color="#c0c0c0">o</font><font color="#b1b1b1">m</font><font color="#a1a1a1">p</font><font color="#929292">l</font><font color="#828282">e</font><font color="#727272">t</font><font color="#636363">e</font><font color="#535353">]</font>
    [Offical]
    HTML Code:
    HTML Code:
    <font color="#ec0000">[</font><font color="#f12800">O</font><font color="#f64f00">f</font><font color="#fa7700">f</font><font color="#ff9e00">i</font><font color="#fbb600">c</font><font color="#f8cf00">a</font><font color="#f4e700">l</font><font color="#f0ff00">]</font>
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

2. ISO #2

Re: SuperJack's request.

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." - E. F. Schumacher

Also, I am calling you out that this was a lie:
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    SuperJack said the setup workshop prefixes look bland.
    He told me to make them.
    Last edited by OzyWho; March 28th, 2018 at 12:49 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

1 and 3 are perfect.
    The incomplete speaks for itself, had the grey and fading look for an unfinished forgotten setup.
    Whilst the WIP hits the delightful middle state, the yellow shows that yeh man, it's on its way. And that sparkle.is just so fab.

I'll add them whenever I walk into.the other room (couch super comfy atm, sleep might happen)

2 & 4 are too similar, and.need something less Shazam more suity for 4, it's official yeah, ^^ gotta look official.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." - E. F. Schumacher

That's fucking awesome. Good Job

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post

Nah man, I did ask Arsonist to show me some ^^
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11