Archon accounts have bugs?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Archon accounts have bugs?

I have noticed some differences between a regular account and an Archon account.
    Are all these intended or are some of them bugs?

1. Unable to check Mentions and Quotes (under Notifications).
    2. Able to visit only the forum section - Forum Mafia.
    3. Able to Edit own posts in Ongoing Forum Mafia Games, but not in any other subforum in Forum Mafia forum section.
    4. ↑ Same about creating a forum thread ↑ .
    5. ↑↑ Opposite same about being able to see "Members who have read this thread" on not-your-own forum threads ↑↑.
    6. The part in Post Count page where you click on a post count number and see that users all posts - unable to visit that page on an Archon account. (which is a tad sad considering that's the best way to create a iso post )

(Btw, guys. What is a forum section and what is a subforum? I use those 2 words at random but I don't know which is which.)

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Archon accounts have bugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I can answer it for you: it's made like that on purpose.

In my opinion things like not being able to see mentions or the post count thing should be fixed...
    that post count thing goes probably hand in hand with Search Thread. Feels like they are essentially the same thing.
    I must say though. I really enjoy being able to see the "Members who have read this thread". Makes me feel special .
    But the fact that I can't edit my posts anywhere except in actual FM games - that feels like a fail

Members who have read this thread

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    that post count thing goes probably hand in hand with Search Thread. Feels like they are essentially the same thing.
    I must say though. I really enjoy being able to see the "Members who have read this thread". Makes me feel special .
    But the fact that I can't edit my posts anywhere except in actual FM games - that feels like a fail

Members who have read this thread
    You can see the members cause you are the creator of this thread, not because you're a hydr.a (in case you weren't actually refering to that)

Thank you Anonymous Donor

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You can see the members cause you are the creator of this thread, not because you're a hydr.a (in case you weren't actually refering to that)
    This account isn't the creator. This account can't even create a thread except in "ongoing mafia games". I can see visitors on all threads. Except in "ongoing mafia games"... there I can't.