Hello, this is the thread, with the longiest name in SC2 Mafia forum. Enjoy reading it through! :-)!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Hello, this is the thread, with the longiest name in SC2 Mafia forum. Enjoy reading it through! :-)!

Hello, this thread has the biggiest ammount of symbols, that is avalible in it's name. This thread is a very big text wall. Let's start, i joined the community very late, it seems like i'm the newest user on this forum. Pepole aren't friendly to me. Also, i often read the archives, nobody reads it, but it tells the history of this forum and game itself. Here goes messages, that made in 2011 - first and most active year of this forum and game. SC2 wasn't dead in this time, Mafia too. Oldest thread in archives, was made in April 29th, 2011. It was about some witch additions, he told to make witch target self, Dark.Revenant said it supposed to be, but it's a bug, after, he patched this bug. What thread was next, you gonna say, huh? It was about point balance, witch gets 3 points for lose ans witches always lose. Nowdays witches always lose too, through. He also said about the points reward for lynching the right pepole. There also was CircleJerk Orange in 2011. In archive, there's much posts about ponies. Yes, this website has bronies in it, what did you except? Thread, with the lowest ID has ID of 6, normal pepole can't see it, so i can't show what's going on in it. In meeting hall -> news, you can see a thread about new forum software, it's the oldest thread, that can be seen. It was posted in November 4th, 2011. Through, there's some users, with join date of ___ 2010, first user on forums is the developer of SC2 Mafia - Dark.Revenant. His join date is December 25th, 2010. 2nd user, that joined us, is oops_ur_dead, he joined 1 day after Dark.Revenant. This is was 2 oldest users of this forum. Eh... I see, the good times was in these old thimes, unlike nowdays. Nowdays, the game is destroyed by cancer, Hacker ruins games, Skwirl skypes, SCVMurderer spams, e.t.c. I think, i gonna leave this forum, there's nothing interesning at it, only cancer. Do you think the cancer is interesning? I think not.
    Last edited by Arsonist; April 6th, 2018 at 06:35 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.