User Sign Up is Jipped
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Exclamation User Sign Up is Jipped

It looks like the SC2Mafia forum never upgraded to the latest version of Google reCAPTCHA (V2).

Currently the anti bot / spam CAPTCHA on the registration page will no longer work.

See https://developers.google.com/recapt...o-recaptcha-v1 for details.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: User Sign Up is Jipped

Just saying... When that happens you can just type anything and it'll work. Caveant consules!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Just saying... When that happens you can just type anything and it'll work. Caveant consules!
    Hence it's broken and the bots can run rampant

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

At this point it's no longer a suggestion ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    It looks like the SC2Mafia forum never upgraded to the latest version of Google reCAPTCHA (V2).
    I don't understand anything about the thing I want to say but I want to say that: the website is also on an outdated VBulletin version, right? Is it a thing that can be updated, the forum version thing? I don't know anything about those things.

I think that because when I googled about Hybrid and Threatened display mode that we have here available - I could find only this info:
    Threaded and hybrid modes were removed in vBulletin 5

10. ISO #10

[BUMP]BUMP[/BUMP] shit be broke yo
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]