S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 62
Register

User Tag List

Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,100 of 3145
  1. ISO #3051

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Found my jacket, it doesnt do shit against raining bunnies, not sheep btw just bunnies (would edit that BUT NOOOOOO)
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

2. ISO #3052

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Dodging The Vote Look At That.. Interesting Indeed
    Are you dumb? We are the town and we fucking use Day to diacuss. I hate turbo-lynching.

But most importantly: WE HAVE A SHERIFF CLAIM AND YOU ATE GOING TO HAMMER WITHOUT LETTING HIM TALK.

Retard.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #3053

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Are you dumb? We are the town and we fucking use Day to diacuss. I hate turbo-lynching.

But most importantly: WE HAVE A SHERIFF CLAIM AND YOU ATE GOING TO HAMMER WITHOUT LETTING HIM TALK.

Retard.
    I Agree Blink Has Done Nothing This Day But Pop His Head In.. He Is Suspect As Well.. Its Still A Toss Up Between Him And You.. Who Ever Dont Vote On Efe Here Is Scum

4. ISO #3054

5. ISO #3055

Poison
    Poison rng = 7h

The mountain has already been proving itself to be a far greater challenge than the tribesman had imagined. Now, another member has fallen ill. Blinkskater, whom has been taking Naz' death particularly hard had been eating less each day and having problems keeping up with the rest of the group. being a master in the brewing of fine ales and rums, Blinkskater was keeping himself well saturated with liquor since Naz' death. Finally, he collapsed. The group pushing through harsh winds, went back to check him; he had blood draining from his mouth and his eyes rolled back into his head. "Alcohol poisoning", a tribesman murmured in despair. With their sanity starting to dwindle and no other options, the tribe pushed on.

R.I.P Blinkskater

3 votes to hammer.

Last edited by Distorted; April 13th, 2018 at 01:25 AM.

6. ISO #3056

7. ISO #3057

Night Four

The group, now halfway up the mountain started seeking a safe place to camp for the night. In the side of the mountain, they found a dark, cold tunnel that seemed to go deep within the mountain. Curiosity began to peek as they ventured deeper and deeper wondering where the tunnel leads. At the other end of the tunnel it opened into a giant plain; a land that was once occupied. An ancient town laid in the center, abandoned for centuries. This must have been the sacred lands of the old tribes, where only the most respected would live. A town that once shone of life and beauty, now completely run down and deserted. A feeling of trepidation overtakes the remaining members of the clan as their stares of astonishment turn into realization of the dark, bloody history these lands hold. The group decides that nobody wants to go any closer to that village until the sun rises the next day, so they go back into the cave to sleep for the night.

Efekannn02, who accompanied the party as a guide, began to be overtaken with fear. Efekannn02 has traveled these lands his whole life, nobody knows how to navigate the wilderness better than him. But over the years and all of the sightings he has witnessed, his mentality could not handle anymore. He snapped and grabbed a knife, accusing everyone of having doomed them all. "Skwirl does not stand a match against the dead that stake refuge in these mountains.", he shouted - Efekannn02 was driven into complete madness!

This close to the end of their journey, already paralyzed with fear about what lies ahead tomorrow, and traumatized over the events of the journey thus far, the remaining members killed Efekannn02. With fear of being seen by the dead, the group dared not make a fire - so efekannn02 was not eaten. The group instead, went to bed without dinner, knowing that tomorrow their journey will end in either success, or failure.

Due to a 4/4 vote the day will resume tomorrow at the same time each day has started thus far.

Lenneth was a Tribesman
    Spoiler : Lenneth LW :
    Hello folks ! I am dead... I didn't expect to die since I was a target for the next lynch (I didn't vote for number2...I was afk when he have been lynched xD) but well

The game become really easier since the Alpha have been lynched.

Numbertwo (5 [L-0]): naz, blinkskater, Light_Yagami, Gyrlander, VolKov
    naz (1 [L-4]): Numbertwo

Me, Efe and crunchy didn't vote for Number2. There is still a possibily that a wolf vote against number2.
    Efe was already on the edge to being lynched D2 and didn't really participate D3. He is total 100% scum.
    Crunchy is really not active and was actualy connected just before the lynch. So he actualy decided to not vote Number2.
    And I was afk !

We needed 5 votes to lynch number2, I am/was town, which mean the trapper voted with us. And the last 4 towns voted too.

I believe Efe and Crunch are both wolves.

The trick part is actualy about the trapper...
    He is pro town and op af, we have actualy no way to know who he is. Even if naz survived last night, she won't be able to provide valuable informations from her NA.
    Actualy we have more chances to wolf killing him that to lynch him... it's all random at this point.

Naz is confirmed, Blink claimed TPR which make totaly sense with the settings.
    So the trapper is between Gyrlander, Light_Yagami and Volkov.
    Maybe Volkov is the more suspicious since he is totaly passive but well...good luck with that !

Blinkskater was the
    Beta Wolf

Efekannn02 was a Tribesman

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Distorted; April 13th, 2018 at 01:28 AM.

8. ISO #3058

S-FM Spirits II

Judgement Day

Setup

The morning of day 5 is here. It is time to walk into the city of the dead and lay them to eternal rest, or die trying. When our final 3 travelers awoke, they were soaked in blood. Light Yagami was dead. His throat was crushed in by a jaw so strong that it was almost severed from the body. Whoever did it covered them all in blood, to hide any trace of who. They knew that all of them wanted to kill each other at this point, but two of them still needed the wolf spirits to be purged from this realm. Towards the city they walked in silence, keeping one eye on each other at all times. At the summit of the hill, there was a hut, bigger than the rest and decorated with gold and gems, so they ventured forth towards the open doorway. Once inside, there was nothing but a staircase leading down to a chamber. They hesitated, then slowly made their way down into the chamber.

Inside was a horrific sight, bones littered the floor, the smell of decaying bodies from centuries of sacrifices was as fresh as if it was still being practiced; which is when they saw the alter. This entire journey, this quest was all done for reasons that they were not told. They were sacrifices. Marshmallow Marshall, before his passing had told them stories of the sacrifices that used to take place up in these mountains, to keep the dead at bay. The old tribes did not lay waste to the lands because they were careless, they layed waste in a battle to fight the dead for their land. In turn, they came to an agreement with the dead. Every winter they would bring a member of their own tribe to that alter, and sacrifice them in the spirit wolves name. The Skwirl tribe did not continue this practice, so the wolves have been seeking retribution from them

What the wolves did not intend, is for Skwirl to fight back. Only one of the spirits able to bridge the gap between worlds remains. If he were to die, the spirits would vanish from these lands, forever.

With the spirits of the dead watching, it is time for the sacrifice to be made. The fate of these lands now rest in the hands of our 3 remaining travelers. Choose wisely.

2 votes to hammer.

Roles
    Living
    Graveyard
    Alpha Wolf
    Beta Wolf
    Omega Wolf
    Shaman
    Hunter
    Spiritualist
    Tribesman
    Tribesman
    Tribesman
    Random Tribesman
    Random Tribesman
    Random Tribesman
    Trapper
    Magoroth-Hunter
    Marshmallow Marshall-Shaman
    Scvmurderer-Tribesman
    The Ultimate Despair-Spiritualist
    NumberTwo-Alpha Wolf
    Naz-Tracker
    Lenneth-Tribesman
    Blinkskater-Beta Wolf
    Efekannn02-Tribesman
    Light_Yagami-Tribesman

Light_Yagami was a Tribesman
    Spoiler : Kira Last Will :
    Welp I Was Wrong About Efe. However, I Was Still Right In Away My Logic Was Sound In The Strongman Hunter Defense.

However, The Real Bad Guys Are Crunchy And Volkov.

But Hey No Regrets On Lynching Efe. Wouldnt Hesitate To Do It Again.

Was Satisfying..

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Distorted; April 13th, 2018 at 07:54 PM.

9. ISO #3059

10. ISO #3060

Quote Originally Posted by VolKov View Post
    The trapper wins ties over anyone and Gyrlander is the trapper. I also have no regrets lynching efe it was his own fault and the only reason blink trusted he was town was cause blink himself was a wolf.
    Lol, what makes you believe I'm the trapper? Also, my LW is literally "Volkov is the last Wolf, kill him" in case you had the eggs to shoot me.

11. ISO #3061

The trapper wins ties over anyone and Gyrlander is the trapper. I also have no regrets lynching efe it was his own fault and the only reason blink trusted he was town was cause blink himself was a wolf.
    If you were a townie you would already voted me. This is for 2 reasons:

- To appear as a pure soul to the townie
    - You're a Wolf and feel guilty, so you don't have the Valor to vote me or Crunchy.

12. ISO #3062

13. ISO #3063

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    If you were a townie you would already voted me. This is for 2 reasons:

- To appear as a pure soul to the townie
    - You're a Wolf and feel guilty, so you don't have the Valor to vote me or Crunchy.
    Look who suddenly supports a turbo lynch lol.
    I suspect you as trapper because I'm pretty certain crunchy is wold based on his voting patterns he never lynched a wolf and defended 2.
    I was one of the first to vote up number 2. If I'm correct and crunchy is wolf then you just outed yourself it would have been better to call me trapper.
    Trapper wins tie 1v1. As last town I have no reason to just vote as I'm the neutral deciding factor.

If I'm lynched trapper automatically wins. Respectably going to wait for crunchy to make a decision.

14. ISO #3064

Look who suddenly supports a turbo lynch lol.
    I suspect you as trapper because I'm pretty certain crunchy is wold based on his voting patterns he never lynched a wolf and defended 2.
    I was one of the first to vote up number 2. If I'm correct and crunchy is wolf then you just outed yourself it would have been better to call me trapper.
    Trapper wins tie 1v1. As last town I have no reason to just vote as I'm the neutral deciding factor.

If I'm lynched trapper automatically wins. Respectably going to wait for crunchy to make a decision.
    Just so you know, there is probably someone poisoned right now. Either we do something now or rip. I really believe you to be evil. Also, you have been kind of afk the whole game but then suddenly the last day you become more active and try to appear very kind "I'll respectably wait for Crunchy" ...

15. ISO #3065

Gyrlander you been afk since day 3 and all the people heckled in the beginning (crunchy and myself) have been active after d2 and n2 remained inactive.

Crunchy if you're trapper then you should lynch me and take the win
    only the trapper would want a quick swift lynch into victory
    can't win with trapper lets claim roles keep in mind i'll most likely side with wolf
    I'm town civilian which is why I didn't have much input d2 coming into a game with such a useless role

16. ISO #3066

17. ISO #3067

Gyrlander you been afk since day 3 and all the people heckled in the beginning (crunchy and myself) have been active after d2 and n2 remained inactive.

Crunchy if you're trapper then you should lynch me and take the win
    only the trapper would want a quick swift lynch into victory
    can't win with trapper lets claim roles keep in mind i'll most likely side with wolf
    I'm town civilian which is why I didn't have much input d2 coming into a game with such a useless role
    Yeah, cause if you were Wolf you would have had a lot of input to help us with... No. Also, as a town civilian your job is to discuss and use D1 as much as possible, so nono.

Also, Trapper would want to wait before lynching so yeah, that doesn't work.

18. ISO #3068

good point, i hate poison, fuck and i really wanted to wait.
    -vote VOLKOV
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

19. ISO #3069

20. ISO #3070

S-FM Spirits II

Game End Post

The Trapper has won.
    Congratulations Gyrlander!

Setup

It took little hesitation for Gyrlander and CrunchySoul to grab Volkov and strap him onto the alter. Screaming and begging for his life, Volkov told them of the mistake they were making. With CrunchySoul focused on holding Volkov's arms down, Gyrlander leaned in and whispered with a grin, Skwirl will fall. Gyrlander Lifted the dagger with both hands above his head and plunged it into Volkov's chest, dragging it down to break the cartilage within the sternum. He tossed the dagger aside, reached down with both hands and broke his rib cage open, exposing his still beating heart. Volkov was screaming in pain as Gyrlander reached in, grabbed his heart and tore it from his living body. CrunchySoul released Volkov's lifeless arms and looked at Gyrlander. CrunchySoul laughed as he slowly pulled a long blade from his waistband.
    "Thank you for your help, but you are no longer needed." CrunchySoul said, taking a step towards Gyrlander.

"Do you think I didn't figure you out long ago?" Gylander said with a look of contempt on his face. "I know who you are, and I know why we are here. But what you have failed to realize, is another realm has come to these lands." Gylander explained.

CrunchySoul grasped at his throat as his efforts to breath showed futile. Falling to his knees, he realized he was a pawn in a much bigger scheme. With his final breathes, he cursed Gyrlander to the abyss' of hell.

"It is time for the true rulers of the world to come fourth. With the wolves finally gone, the era of the cat has come!" Gylander shouted. "Izzy, step fourth from the spirit world and claim your rightful throne as our empress!"

The wolves have been defeated, but the town of Skwirl now faced a new enemy, far more dangerous and cunning than the wolves. Gyrlander packed his things and began his journey back to the village, where he would be welcomed home as a hero. He would bestow a false sense of security and contentment within the town as he fulfilled his great empress' plan. For she needed bodies, strong bodies but weakened minds to slowly possess with the spirits of the cats. Then, and only then would Izzy have the support to threaten the balance of power within the world.

Roles
    Living
    Graveyard
    Alpha Wolf
    Beta Wolf
    Omega Wolf
    Shaman
    Hunter
    Spiritualist
    Tribesman
    Tribesman
    Tribesman
    Random Tribesman
    Random Tribesman
    Random Tribesman
    Trapper
    Magoroth-Hunter
    Marshmallow Marshall-Shaman
    Scvmurderer-Tribesman
    The Ultimate Despair-Spiritualist
    NumberTwo-Alpha Wolf
    Naz-Tracker
    Lenneth-Tribesman
    Blinkskater-Beta Wolf
    Efekannn02-Tribesman
    Light_Yagami-Tribesman
    Volkovi-Tribesman
    CrunchySoul-Omega Wolf

Volkov was sacrificed Tribesman
    CrunchySoul was poisoned Omega Wolf

Last edited by Distorted; April 14th, 2018 at 04:00 PM.

21. ISO #3071

22. ISO #3072

I was taking notes on D1 then I just kinda stopped....... but here was the D1 notes/feedback I wrote down =P

page 1: blink calls out noz/ozy exact role.

page 1-5ish noz/ozy calls out blink as scum.

Post 288 - Magoroth calls out exact plan.

lol ------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    In my experience, scum tend to have a laid-back attitude and they're usually among the last to vote up somebody
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    So blink, gyrlander and crunchy are more suspicious right now?

@Ozy

Incredible in depth reads and keeping up on the game here. One piece of advice I want to give is to not be so hostile towards others (I understand fully u were not solo here)
    and I also get its a great way to apply pressure. But we need to remember the demographic we are dealing with, the sc2mafia community. We have the most aggressive players
    from the mod in here, so getting personal could touch on ego leading to 'policy' lynches and people ignoring your reads more later in the game. Either way though, your
    contribution to this game was invalueble for town, and you were a HUGE driving force on keeping this game moving forward.

@Lenneth

rofl lenneth you posted the most hilarious thing this game I just had to save it:

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    In my experience, scum tend to have a laid-back attitude and they're usually among the last to vote up somebody
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    So blink, gyrlander and crunchy are more suspicious right now?
    You literally named 3 of the 4 scum in the whole game right there hahahahaha I was laughing so hard when I saw that. Your reads and instincts in the game are great
    (we already know that from seeing you play in the mod as well), you just need to bring out that inner-aggression to help you drive pressure on people. Most new
    players are somewhat cautious though, and from witnessing how day 1 went down, with all the shit-fest insults going on, I can see how that could drive new players
    to feeling out of place lol. We really hope to see you stick around though, FM is a very complex game and I personally think you will thrive here!

@Rocket Raccoon

I feel I need to address here as well because there was some behind the scenes stuff that happened that was not public that may have lead to his
    withdrawel from the game. Before the game I PMed Rocket with a discord invite, mainly due to i suspected him to be a smurf account. He never got back to me on that
    PM, but responded to every other. So eventually I ended up pushing at him about being a smurf account attempting to troll/throw the game. It was a short interaction
    but for a first time FM player, and then being a part of a game that gets 1600 post D1 with so much shit posting I feel that may have contributed to driving him
    away. So rocket I do want to apologize for my part in making this a negative experience for you and I hope you give it another try at some point.

@CrunchySoul

Your posts honestly came off as an experienced FM player. Your first interactions with blink (which were your first FM posts) were pro AF, seriously. Blink pushed at you
    and you literally just gave a passive insult, didnt OMGUS vote him back, and moved on to pressuring. Most new players would be very uncomfortable in that situation
    yet you acted like uve been in it 100x lol I was sad to see your activity was low though, after seeing you post I was pretty excited to watch you run this game. Also
    want to comment on your voting on NumberTwo and holding pretty firm to it through a decent amount of pressure and being scum read; same thing, a lot of new players would
    crack under that and unvote to 'reread and figure out where they stand'.

@naz

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    lol 3 mafia won't vote The Alpha
    Rest of town afk or in those mafia
    It's already gg rip MM and TUD
    I'm sorry, is this a post of naz saying she missses MM??? awww I knew they had an unspoken thing <3 ♥

100 votes to hammer.

23. ISO #3073

24. ISO #3074

25. ISO #3075

26. ISO #3076

27. ISO #3077

28. ISO #3078

29. ISO #3079

30. ISO #3080

31. ISO #3081

32. ISO #3082

33. ISO #3083

34. ISO #3084

35. ISO #3085

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    in future games if i use a role with this mechanic ill make it detection immune - how was it playing with the lingering of daily poisons? or at least how did it change the atmosphere of how days felt?
    definitly added an edge i think we kind of just ignored the "if someones poisioned" we just said fuck it if someoones gonna die someones gonna die and we just played as normal

36. ISO #3086

37. ISO #3087

38. ISO #3088

Definitely well played by everyone though - entertaining to watch!

So what are peoples thoughts/reviews about playing with the trapper role?
    The role by itself is not OP. It could actually be a solo scum or in team with a goon role, having a scumchat. But an OP Mafia team + Trapper was definetly too much.

Now, I have something to say, some people might call me heretic for it, but I don't care... Distorted, with your roleplay posts, you have reached the best host rank: the Suntax rank!! So I announce there's a new rank: the Distorted rank. :P seriously very entertaining.

Gyrlander, well played, WELL PLAYED. Well... You just had to sit there and watch everyone kill eachother while putting poison in croissants. Filthy cat. GG!

CrunchySoul... I really, REALLY hope you're going to stick with us more. You're a talented FM player, and...

Naz, I really hope we will get over these... incidents. Was fun to watch you try to carry the town :P

To everyone I didn't name, it's not because you suck, it's because there are too many players
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

39. ISO #3089

nerf the trapper, gyr was in cruise control the whole time
    gg tho, wp, well deserved win

also u guys make me vomit stfu lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

40. ISO #3090

41. ISO #3091

in future games if i use a role with this mechanic ill make it detection immune - how was it playing with the lingering of daily poisons? or at least how did it change the atmosphere of how days felt?
    The atmosphere is definetly interesting, and I'd like this kind of role to become a somewhat classic one. But not in a save with Mafia + Trapper.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

42. ISO #3092

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    wow MM so rude you didn't mention me being inactive all of D2 and shaming me for it :P
    Wait, you were in the game? :P

43. ISO #3093

44. ISO #3094

Oh btw. I request a new emote: the Lurker! Just put a lurker image from broodwar or something :P

45. ISO #3095

kek, most of the posts were ozy..I'm not much of a talker
    "most of the posts" @OzyWho , you now know you can handle a fully active game alone.

Seriously though noz, you MUUUUUUUUUUST do something!! Inactivity hurts your team, whatever it is.

46. ISO #3096

47. ISO #3097

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    "most of the posts" @OzyWho , you now know you can handle a fully active game alone.

Seriously though noz, you MUUUUUUUUUUST do something!! Inactivity hurts your team, whatever it is.
    I was taking a break from a lot of forums that weekend to play Ck2 with Mag and Efe. Even a panda worshiper needs a break
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

48. ISO #3098

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Welp, GG ALL WP..
    Look at the little red block. Light_Yagami seems scummy.
    -vote Light_Yagami

49. ISO #3099

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

ayyy ozy had no problem keeping up this game, played really well as well!

My review on his D1 or something play about the over-aggression is due to a lot of people werent wanting to follow him just from how aggressive he was at points. I think if he balanced it a bit he would have gotten a lot more influence over the town.

50. ISO #3100

I was taking a break from a lot of forums that weekend to play Ck2 with Mag and Efe. Even a panda worshiper needs a break
    Um then... do not sign? And even more important: DO NOT SING!