S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    it could also help town if you were a cit faking a softclaim to keep or real TPRS safe, and you keep twisting the wording i simply asked you a question a simple fucking question, is that a softclaim? i never said GUYS SOFTCLAIM here HE SOFTCLAIMS INVEST nope never said that
    You got your answer almost immediatly. Every other post AFTER that was trying to convince MM about your read that it's a softclaim. I never claimed that those were your literal words that you used(which btw, makes you the one who is twisting words now) - I was using those words to describe the idea or meaning behind your posts.

Anyway, let's leave this be. I feel like nothing productive can come out of this.

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I think you are town. I also think you didn't understand that yet so I'll make it obvious: THIS IS NOT HELPING TOWN BECAUSE IT'S NOT HELPFUL TO CREATE CONFUSION AROUND ROLES ON EARLY D1. YOU'RE GONNA THROW THE GAME IF YOU KEEP DRAWING ATTENTION THERE.
    ........ so, Ozzy keeps firing back at me, twisting the one question i asked into me saying hes GUYS HES INVVEST /SHERIF GUYS? and I have to stop the argument and take it on the chin, no, fuck you I ASKED A QUESTION IF IT WAS A SOFTCLAIM , pretty sure i know how to play

3. ISO #103

The setup? the trapper look OP af, i am quite confused with the 3 confirmed shitizen in the list. Theses roles are usualy bad in the sc2 mod. But according to distorted, it's usefull !
    I would like to post more but i am actualy staying awake to read more about the game and understand everything, and during the time i am writing this, I am pretty sure i will have to read 10 more posts !
    In the sc2 mod, I usualy like to put people on trial quickly to get informations and figure it out if they are lying or not. But I am not sure if that is usefull right now since half of the town/evil/trapper are afk

I don't have a lot of opinions about people right now. the two persons behind Ultimate Despair are confusing to be honest (mostly because they are two and talking far too much !) and everytime I read Mass murderer for MM ...which is not really usefull.

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    You got your answer almost immediatly. Every other post AFTER that was trying to convince MM about your read that it's a softclaim. I never claimed that those were your literal words that you used(which btw, makes you the one who is twisting words now) - I was using those words to describe the idea or meaning behind your posts.

Anyway, let's leave this be. I feel like nothing productive can come out of this.
    no thats fucking bullshit im done with you

5. ISO #105

Those are my exact thoughts atm, I just didn't want to feed the fire :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #106

YOU'RE GONNA THROW THE GAME IF YOU KEEP DRAWING ATTENTION THERE.
    +Town points for MM'
    I too feel like putting further fuel in this isn't productive or helping the town in any way.
    We questioned Blink, he answered, let's leave it be now.

What can we discuss until others start posting?

7. ISO #107

Those are my exact thoughts atm, I just didn't want to feed the fire :P
    Hell, we must look like a scum team so much right now lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

i just want to say thanks @Distorted for not making me trapper because i would have submitted an action RIGHT NOW to poision MM

inb4 real trapper does it to get me lynched
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    The setup? the trapper look OP af, i am quite confused with the 3 confirmed shitizen in the list. Theses roles are usualy bad in the sc2 mod. But according to distorted, it's usefull !
    I would like to post more but i am actualy staying awake to read more about the game and understand everything, and during the time i am writing this, I am pretty sure i will have to read 10 more posts !
    In the sc2 mod, I usualy like to put people on trial quickly to get informations and figure it out if they are lying or not. But I am not sure if that is usefull right now since half of the town/evil/trapper are afk

I don't have a lot of opinions about people right now. the two persons behind Ultimate Despair are confusing to be honest (mostly because they are two and talking far too much !) and everytime I read Mass murderer for MM ...which is not really usefull.
    I will explain you two things: 1: I am not a mass murderer! XD

2: Citizens are important because it is the essence of Mafia. The mod kinda lost the Mafia side of Mafia game. Sad. On the mod, people form reads with results of night actions. If invests die town loses usually. In FM (Forum Mafia if u didnt know), reads are formed by analyzing people's posts, trying to see what is the intention behind the post. Citizens are not useless. And believe me, being Citizen in your first games is a good thing. Better than when I started, and I got scum without night chat, with two allies that were AFK/new. Yay.

14. ISO #114

There are S-FM setups where it's basically Citizens vs Scumbags. Those might be the most popular actually.
    Trust me - it works. Finding alignments by just pressuring and discussing. In this game, Town relies on discussions. In the mod - most townies rely on powerful town roles instead.

15. ISO #115

I don't care. I will pressure whatever I see as even slightest scummy. Not doing that because afraid of being seen as scummy would feel like gamethrow to me.
    No I mean we have the exact same thoughts :P but you're right on this. However, even as town, I take care of my wording to not create confusion. Which is why I Apocistlogize (or Apologize) for not explaining you the post about rolecall.

16. ISO #116

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    hmm, alright i'ma call you Nozzy when i address you to make it easier
    ALSO I was very disappointed you guys didn't name yourselves this
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

17. ISO #117

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    *Walks Into Town Thinking* Im The Hero This Down Deserves & The One It Needs Right Now. Will Give My Full Review Of This Day. Once I Get Off Work. Im Sure I'll Pinpoint Someone Today. Thank You For Your Patience.
    Okay...

Please Stop Talking Like That Because It's Annoying As Fuck To Read. It's not protown at all.

So, when are you going off work?

18. ISO #118

There are S-FM setups where it's basically Citizens vs Scumbags. Those might be the most popular actually.
    Trust me - it works. Finding alignments by just pressuring and discussing. In this game, Town relies on discussions. In the mod - most townies rely on powerful town roles instead.
    Well they are my favourites at least =) I really loved the Black Flag game

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Hey, very revelent first post! Jk :P I thought they could name them like that lol

So, what are your thoughts about the strategy we should adopt?

21. ISO #121

The better half of the Archon is here, right now Ozy V Blink is a pointless thing. Stop it you two
    ^^ it stopped don't refuel it...

22. ISO #122

I will explain you two things: 1: I am not a mass murderer! XD

2: Citizens are important because it is the essence of Mafia. The mod kinda lost the Mafia side of Mafia game. Sad. On the mod, people form reads with results of night actions. If invests die town loses usually. In FM (Forum Mafia if u didnt know), reads are formed by analyzing people's posts, trying to see what is the intention behind the post. Citizens are not useless. And believe me, being Citizen in your first games is a good thing. Better than when I started, and I got scum without night chat, with two allies that were AFK/new. Yay.
    So right now ! if I claim shitizen, I can be a real noob claiming shitizen or I can actualy be town invest / vigilante / whatever trying to be not suspicious for the scums?

The trapper is a kind of MM so it's not that bad to see you as a Mass Murderer :P

23. ISO #123

Hey, very revelent first post! Jk :P I thought they could name them like that lol

So, what are your thoughts about the strategy we should adopt?
    -vote Naz
    Might help you out, better than pressuring an AFK.

24. ISO #124

I apologize, ok? Just don't let it tilt you.
    You were right, I was wrong, you are the best, I am stupid. Whatever man. Just relax. I don't want this nothingness to disrupt town.
    .......... i don't apologize for standing by my opinion, way to condescend me too

25. ISO #125

So right now ! if I claim shitizen, I can be a real noob claiming shitizen or I can actualy be town invest / vigilante / whatever trying to be not suspicious for the scums?

The trapper is a kind of MM so it's not that bad to see you as a Mass Murderer :P
    Exactly! Basically everyone who is not willing to suicide will claim Citizen on D1, whatever is his role. Glad you understand the mindgames already

26. ISO #126

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    *Walks Into Town Thinking* Im The Hero This Down Deserves & The One It Needs Right Now. Will Give My Full Review Of This Day. Once I Get Off Work. Im Sure I'll Pinpoint Someone Today. Thank You For Your Patience.
    Can't wait to see it. Because going in to the game - I was afraid to see close to no discussions from you.
    No I mean we have the exact same thoughts :P but you're right on this. However, even as town, I take care of my wording to not create confusion. Which is why I Apocistlogize (or Apologize) for not explaining you the post about rolecall.
    I think so far we only had same thoughts about one thing. Matter of fact - I disagree with you hinting that it's better to not role call midgame.
    I PMed him that name as a suggestion. Together with like 10 others. And a password. He ignored all of it
    Well they are my favourites at least =) I really loved the Black Flag game
    Ohh yeah, the game that made me want to never play this game ever again. Sure. Was fun...

27. ISO #127

I apologize, ok? Just don't let it tilt you.
    You were right, I was wrong, you are the best, I am stupid. Whatever man. Just relax. I don't want this nothingness to disrupt town.
    Idk how to read you atm, I feel like you're fueling the fire while saying you don't want to. You give me town vibes, but so you did on that game where you replaced out (I think it was black flag nightless) and you were scum. Keeping an eye on you.

28. ISO #128

@Distorted does random tribesman mean it could be citizen or tpr? or is it guarantee tpr? still reading through thread not sure if anyone else asked this yet

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

Can't wait to see it. Because going in to the game - I was afraid to see close to no discussions from you.

I think so far we only had same thoughts about one thing. Matter of fact - I disagree with you hinting that it's better to not role call midgame.

I PMed him that name as a suggestion. Together with like 10 others. And a password. He ignored all of it

Ohh yeah, the game that made me want to never play this game ever again. Sure. Was fun...
    Yep, I hope we'll come to see it

Rolecall midgame is possible. Just don't see it as an obligation.

Lol crap

Hey it was really fun if you had time to play it. Did you see the strange thing with me and Distorted? Was fun to do lol

32. ISO #132

@Distorted does random tribesman mean it could be citizen or tpr? or is it guarantee tpr? still reading through thread not sure if anyone else asked this yet
    75% citizen 25% TPR. Read setup plisss guys!!!!

33. ISO #133

YOLO !
    -vote Naz
    Going to sleep, see you soon folks. Don't lynch that poor Naz !
    [vote ]Naz [/vote ] without the spaces between brackets and what's in them.

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

Ok, you are still going on about "GUYS! ITS A SOFTCLAIM! HE IS CLAIMING SHERIFF/INVEST!"
    I just fail to see how is that helping town. Are you really outing someone you are sure is sheriff/invest, just for your own ego? I would think you are far too smart for that. If anything - if you were right (not saying you are) then it hurts town.
    that doesn't necessarily make you town, i'm pretty sure mafs have an invest role too...
    y'all trying to take this and confirm yourselves town? kinda scummy imo

37. ISO #137

why is this noob voting me?

38. ISO #138

that doesn't necessarily make you town, i'm pretty sure mafs have an invest role too...
    READ
    THE
    SETUP
    NAZ
    FFS

they have a consig.

39. ISO #139

Idk how to read you atm, I feel like you're fueling the fire while saying you don't want to. You give me town vibes, but so you did on that game where you replaced out (I think it was black flag nightless) and you were scum. Keeping an eye on you.
    I was aware that I might fuel. But I tried to do it as light as possible because it's not possible NOT TO when I make a post in which I try to encourage him to leave it be, not get tilted, and keep helping town. I felt like he is going to stop being productive for town just because he tilted. I had to try to cool him off for the sake of the game. Tell me, if you thought he was going to go full tilt and stop being productive - how would you try to lead him back on the right track without mentioning the topic that fuels his tilt?

40. ISO #140

why is this noob voting me?
    hes sheeping me because hes from the mod i think

41. ISO #141

I was aware that I might fuel. But I tried to do it as light as possible because it's not possible NOT TO when I make a post in which I try to encourage him to leave it be, not get tilted, and keep helping town. I felt like he is going to stop being productive for town just because he tilted. I had to try to cool him off for the sake of the game. Tell me, if you thought he was going to go full tilt and stop being productive - how would you try to lead him back on the right track without mentioning the topic that fuels his tilt?
    Hm ok I'm convinced

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

@Lenneth just so you know voting in FM = lynch, there is no trial so be careful with your votes. there's a toolbar at the top that shows you vote count and the number after the L is how many more votes to a lynch. but i agree, trapper is OP as fuck - but he needs to be as a solo player i guess. but i'd like to find him sooner than later. i bet he will take the option to appear as inactive citizen?

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

you literally asked him this
    If you are so convinced that we are Sheriff/Invest - then why are you going to great lengths convincing others about it? How is it helping town to win the game even the slightest?

-vote blinkskater
    stop being retarded

you guys are on my scum radar

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

What do you mean by "take this"?
    So often, even in this early game, I don't understand what people are typing lol.

Anyway. Me questioning something that feels odd or scummy to me and then pressuring it - if that's what you scumread then... idk man...

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150