S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 63
Register

User Tag List

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63
Results 3,101 to 3,145 of 3145
  1. ISO #3101

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The atmosphere is definetly interesting, and I'd like this kind of role to become a somewhat classic one. But not in a save with Mafia + Trapper.
    I think if this set-up is used in the future, renaming the trapper to a Virus of some sort would work better for story-line

2. ISO #3102

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ayyy ozy had no problem keeping up this game, played really well as well!

My review on his D1 or something play about the over-aggression is due to a lot of people werent wanting to follow him just from how aggressive he was at points. I think if he balanced it a bit he would have gotten a lot more influence over the town.
    I like you, but if I was to meet you IRL I'd run away. You are scaryyyy.... A squirrel who can manipulate an entire town.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3103

Um then... do not sign? And even more important: DO NOT SING!
    yeah..I'll likely be taking a break for the next two games..I'm starting to get semi-burned out from FM, not as fun as I first found it when I first started playing..it's turned into an obligation I feel like
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

4. ISO #3104

I think if this set-up is used in the future, renaming the trapper to a Virus of some sort would work better for story-line
    Please don't make a zombie apocalypse setup...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #3105

6. ISO #3106

7. ISO #3107

The trapper role is not OP. I actually thought I was going to get NK'd last two nights and RIP Trapper. If you actually make it not detection immune you better give it Night Immunity or Trapper is going to have a really bad time.

Loved D4 chain poison with surprise lynch tho

Thank you Anonymous Donor

8. ISO #3108

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    The trapper role is not OP. I actually thought I was going to get NK'd last two nights and RIP Trapper. If you actually make it not detection immune you better give it Night Immunity or Trapper is going to have a really bad time.

I think Trapper is the kind of role everyone underestimates. You know, like Lady GaGa... Everyone said she was gonna have a hard time, but she won 2/2 games.

9. ISO #3109

That was my thoughts, it is either detectiong immunity or night immunity. I felt NI was just too powerful so det immune seemed to fit. and I guess also with a vigi, or even potentially 2 vigis in the setup him able to die at night could do a lot. The vigi dying N1 did do some damage to town though.

ya, Lenneth was poisoned from the previous night and got a 75h rng lol then blink followed pretty much right after with a 7(i think) rng.

10. ISO #3110

11. ISO #3111

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    that scv lynch was retarded as fuck, efe's not far off either
    Oh yeah, @Scvmurderer that was actually a damn good play there. It forced out claims and really got D2 going with a bang. Unfortunately the OoO was overlooked that day =\ but still, great play there.
    Last edited by Distorted; April 14th, 2018 at 05:21 PM.

12. ISO #3112

omggg can u believe if scv never came clean and we lynched n2 how the game would have gone
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

13. ISO #3113

14. ISO #3114

15. ISO #3115

Definitely well played by everyone though - entertaining to watch!

So what are peoples thoughts/reviews about playing with the trapper role?
    I think this setup was one of the most fun that could ever ask for and that the Trapper role contributed a lot to me feeling that way. Honestly, from all the setups I know - only the Smiths setup seems more fun than this one simply because there is more to talk there.

ayyy ozy had no problem keeping up this game, played really well as well!

My review on his D1 or something play about the over-aggression is due to a lot of people werent wanting to follow him just from how aggressive he was at points. I think if he balanced it a bit he would have gotten a lot more influence over the town.
    I may have been agressive, but I did only 1 post with the sole purpose of insulting someone, unlike someone else in this game who did it constantly and with whom I for sure won't play again with. :@

+++

Unfortunately the OoO was overlooked that day
    Speaking of Strongman kill - I apologize, @Light_Yagami . I remember my insult post directed to you that was something about intelligence during Day2 when you called out NumberTwo to be Mafia. I completely missed the possibility of a Strongman kill so NumberTwo was confirmed in my eyes. I am sorry.

In retrospect - anyone who read the OoO could have immediatly suspected Mafia to use Strongman kill on a Vigilante claim because it just a thing that makes so much sense for mafia to do.
    @Distorted , btw - Strongman kill was a really cool part of the setup too. Really liked it.

This is certainly a color code I will never use ever again LOL. Got really sick and tired of it.

Those who said they didn't like D1.
    Yeah, sorry about that. This D1 was rather useless imo while at the same time had TONS of posts. ~ 1600posts. Over half of the posts of the entire game which lasted 5 game days.
    Somehow the other games that I read - D1 felt more useful.

We were a bit over 100 posts short to get to Top3 highest post count game: 3rd place last post .

Bye!
    Last edited by OzyWho; April 14th, 2018 at 09:48 PM.

16. ISO #3116

17. ISO #3117

18. ISO #3118

I seem to keep forgetting things that I wanted to say.

Because I was in an Archon account, I tried to take some notes in this game.
    my notes
    But, I stopped when Day2 started. Mostly due to Noz not being there. And I don't remember how frequently I did it in Day1.

I just wanted to recommend to people - saving some, seemingly, key posts like that was quite handy. I often wanted to refer back to a post and either I was glad I saved the post link or I was sad that I didn't. At least I think it's far better than Marshmallows bookmarking idea. Mostly due to I never seen him actually refer back to a post he said he bookmarks, while I know for sure I did often with posts that I saved.

19. ISO #3119

20. ISO #3120

21. ISO #3121

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I seem to keep forgetting things that I wanted to say.

Because I was in an Archon account, I tried to take some notes in this game.
    my notes
    But, I stopped when Day2 started. Mostly due to Noz not being there. And I don't remember how frequently I did it in Day1.

I just wanted to recommend to people - saving some, seemingly, key posts like that was quite handy. I often wanted to refer back to a post and either I was glad I saved the post link or I was sad that I didn't. At least I think it's far better than Marshmallows bookmarking idea. Mostly due to I never seen him actually refer back to a post he said he bookmarks, while I know for sure I did often with posts that I saved.
    Ay my bookmarks are for myself. I go check them to form better reads.

22. ISO #3122

dude @Magoroth look at this iso i made of u and how much u dont make sense lmao

i couldn't tell if u were scum or town

let's start with this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Ok actually after having re-read Nozzy's post I have come to the conclusion that they are more likely than not town
    then, after we keep thinking of him as trapper, he proceeds to insult me
    Guys I want to know why you want to Lynch him. I understand the motivation but wtf seriously it seems to me that you guys will Lynch on D1 just because 'he's annoying' and you want him gone. This isn't the Mod, even over there people play better than this. I'm not saying Ozy is necessarily town but seriously, fuck off, especially you @naz , you want to kill people just because they annoy you - if so, maybe you should stop signing for Forum games
    also if you are gonna insult me like this, don't expect me to sit back and not retaliate. seriously. grow up.
    this is post #382
    I think that if Ozy is scum he would likely flip Trapper upon death, regardless due to the unique nature of this setup and the fact that we have many possible TPRs I think we should not Lynch on D1
    post #398:
    I think that Ozy if lynched will flip Town and not Trapper, however since someone said there's a possibility he might be an invest role, I really want to know why you guys are so bloodthirsty right now, I think Ozy might've been right about blinkskater
    the only thing ozy posted between this was all the quotes from afk players..and that somehow made him..town? lol..
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post727478
    here's his post if you want to see the afk posts again.

also, you guys just pulling quotes isn't an iso....it's useless. if we want to read quotes from that player we can do it ourselves.
    then here on post #409 he immediately flips back and votes up ozy

Ok I can't find the post that I found important ROFL, but I think you guys may have something on Ozy, let's go ahead and do this for now

-vote The Ultimate Despair

New rule, if I think there's a possibility of discounting you as Scum you must claim your role if I ask you to do so. So claim a role. Now.
    then 3 posts later (with only himself and efe in between):
    @The Ultimate Despair , because I like you I will give you a chance to prove you are town to me.
    and in the post immediately after this he unvotes Ozy
    -vote unvote
    in between all this Noz only claims cit and then Mag thinks he's clear
    cool, can i just claim cit

and then he sheeps MM...
    MM, I don't think you'd ever call a fellow scum 100% town, so I'm tempted to town-read Ozy for this post because personally I also town read him, I'm only pressuring him because everyone else is... I don't think he's scum because I have a theory which I however will not mention here. I believe Ozy is town, just as you do.
    I think you'd've pushed for Ozy's Lynch if you were scum so I'm town reading you right now @Marshmallow Marshall
    Mag doesn't really read any posts or thinks for himself (he sheeped distorted HARDCORE last game) but he could be scum this game..i'm not sure. either way, i'm going to ignore him.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

23. ISO #3123

Another post from naz pointing out how someone changes his mind frequently.
    Really though. How should that be a scumtell? It's a pure townie thing.
    @Marshmallow Marshall , don't forget to not change your mind Day1 or you might get lynched otherwise.

@naz , btw, there was no insult where you pointed out that Mag insulted you. What is wrong with you? And yes - this is not an insult either.

24. ISO #3124
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    dude @Magoroth look at this iso i made of u and how much u dont make sense lmao

i couldn't tell if u were scum or town

let's start with this post

then, after we keep thinking of him as trapper, he proceeds to insult me

also if you are gonna insult me like this, don't expect me to sit back and not retaliate. seriously. grow up.
    this is post #382

post #398:

the only thing ozy posted between this was all the quotes from afk players..and that somehow made him..town? lol..
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post727478
    here's his post if you want to see the afk posts again.

also, you guys just pulling quotes isn't an iso....it's useless. if we want to read quotes from that player we can do it ourselves.
    then here on post #409 he immediately flips back and votes up ozy

then 3 posts later (with only himself and efe in between):

and in the post immediately after this he unvotes Ozy

in between all this Noz only claims cit and then Mag thinks he's clear
    cool, can i just claim cit

and then he sheeps MM...

Mag doesn't really read any posts or thinks for himself (he sheeped distorted HARDCORE last game) but he could be scum this game..i'm not sure. either way, i'm going to ignore him.
    Did you seriously just type an ISO on me to tell me that I'm an idiot? lmao

25. ISO #3125
    Ganelon

Did you seriously just type an ISO on me to tell me that I'm an idiot? lmao
    I'm not the one who had to be reminded by the host to stop insulting people ^^ and I'm also not the one who thought TUD was scum, I was paranoid he was scum because he seemed too townish. I assumed he was town, due to an Invest-slip Noz made and because of a number of other TUD (some noz, some Ozy) posts. but I realized Ozy could've faked those posts and told Noz to fake some slips. Not very likely, in retrospect, but possible.

I town read blinkskater at first because he seemed concerned that Ozy had changed his opinion of him and then I realized that blink wouldn't be the kind of guy to just give up due to someone calling him an idiot. I don't think for myself, do I? ^^
    Last edited by ; April 18th, 2018 at 04:37 AM.

26. ISO #3126
    Ganelon

I want to nominate Scvmurderer for MVP for his cunning play as Citizen. I absolutely loved what he did. I was really sad when he died

-vote Scvmurderer

27. ISO #3127
    Ganelon

I want to nominate Scvmurderer for MVP for his cunning play as Citizen. I absolutely loved what he did. I was really sad when he died

-vote Scvmurderer
    Had he been Vigilante, it would've been even better. Mafia don't want to Lynch trolls, trolls are very useful.

28. ISO #3128

I'm not the one who had to be reminded by the host to stop insulting people ^^ and I'm also not the one who thought TUD was scum, I was paranoid he was scum because he seemed too townish. I assumed he was town, due to an Invest-slip Noz made and because of a number of other TUD (some noz, some Ozy) posts. but I realized Ozy could've faked those posts and told Noz to fake some slips. Not very likely, in retrospect, but possible.

I town read blinkskater at first because he seemed concerned that Ozy had changed his opinion of him and then I realized that blink wouldn't be the kind of guy to just give up due to someone calling him an idiot. I don't think for myself, do I? ^^
    Huntyyyyy, I wasn't the only one who needed to be reminded otherwise he would have just messaged me. I didn't call you an idiot just now that was you getting it from to reading what u wrote.😂 just pls learn from ur mistakes sheepy

29. ISO #3129
    Ganelon

@Marshmallow Marshall , don't forget to not change your mind Day1 or you might get lynched otherwise.

@naz , btw, there was no insult where you pointed out that Mag insulted you. What is wrong with you? And yes - this is not an insult either.
    I'm paranoid as fuck when it comes to reading people ^^

30. ISO #3130

31. ISO #3131
    Ganelon

This is a fish.

<°))))o><
    Is his name Henry?

32. ISO #3132

33. ISO #3133

34. ISO #3134

35. ISO #3135

36. ISO #3136
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    I'm actually impressed that my drunk brain was able to figure out that a doctor claim was the only way out.
    Yeah that was a very good play, it made you 'confirmed town' in everyone's eyes

37. ISO #3137

38. ISO #3138

39. ISO #3139

Btw, @Grylander
    YOU WERE MY TOP TOWN READ AFTER MY ISO ON YOU!
    Congratz on winning! Did you visit yourself in Mass Murderer mode each night?
    I'm Gyrlander though >>

Yeah, I was like DAMN I'm his town read hehe sad you died

I visited myself in MM mode N1, visited Lenneth in MM mode N2, SK mode on naz N3 and SK mode on Light N4.

40. ISO #3140
    Ganelon

I'm Gyrlander though >>

Yeah, I was like DAMN I'm his town read hehe sad you died

I visited myself in MM mode N1, visited Lenneth in MM mode N2, SK mode on naz N3 and SK mode on Light N4.
    And I wanted to shoot you n1 but I realized that if you were town you would've called me an idiot . My main targets were you, blinkskater, MM, Lenneth, NumberTwo, Efekannn. I didn't want to shoot Lenneth because he was a new player, blinkskater (I think I forgot about him lmao?), MM - if Scv was vig he would've died anyway, no point in shooting him

: SKWIRLRAGE :

41. ISO #3141

Lol yeah that part was absolute bullshit, I felt like in the mod when I say "VIGILANTE DOESN'T HAVE TRESPASSING AND MURDER IF HE DIDN'T KILL!!! HE'S MAFIA!!!!!!" and I get instant lynched by stupid town. Lol.

42. ISO #3142

And I wanted to shoot you n1 but I realized that if you were town you would've called me an idiot . My main targets were you, blinkskater, MM, Lenneth, NumberTwo, Efekannn. I didn't want to shoot Lenneth because he was a new player, blinkskater (I think I forgot about him lmao?), MM - if Scv was vig he would've died anyway, no point in shooting him

: SKWIRLRAGE :
    If I were town I would have called you an idiot? Then you thought I was scum but shot Efe??? Anyway, he still was a good shot. You can appreciate what he contributed to town the following days. I was Neutral but still got mad.

And good thing I had MM on me and Mafia going to strongman kill you in order to prevent my death *wink*.

43. ISO #3143

also this annoyed me @Marshmallow Marshall @Scvmurderer

Omg lol you blocked me SO SALTYYYY

To everyone: Please play the game without raging and holding vendettas at people. Blink and Naz have a quite high tendancy to do that. Stop it, it'll just end into the host coming in and calling for order.

@naz my vote on you is now with more intent to hard pressure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    IT'S NOT A PRESSURE VOTE IF YOU TELL THEM IT'S A PRESSURE VOTE! THEY ACTUALLY HAVE TO FEAR YOUR VOTE OMFG
    YEP XD

you hypocritical ball saccs

44. ISO #3144
    Ganelon

If I were town I would have called you an idiot? Then you thought I was scum but shot Efe??? Anyway, he still was a good shot. You can appreciate what he contributed to town the following days. I was Neutral but still got mad.

And good thing I had MM on me and Mafia going to strongman kill you in order to prevent my death *wink*.
    Something like that. lol

45. ISO #3145

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    also this annoyed me @Marshmallow Marshall @Scvmurderer

you hypocritical ball saccs
    Hard pressure is not like saying just pressure you know. Hard pressure sometimes results in a lynch.