Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 63 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM 250 Spirits II

S-FM Spirits II

Day One

Setup

Deep in the forests of Estonia, resides the small village of Skwirl. The village, which began as a peaceful settlement isolated from the rest of the world, has now been thrust into a state of fear and unrest; the villagers, have been mysteriously disappearing without a trace.

For weeks the perplexed town searched for any evidence as to what was happening, but to no avail. Until, on a cold winter day a tipsy drum player happened to make his way home in the dark, stumbling through the thick snow. While on the road he was attacked. Witnesses to the sounds of the slaughter claim that it echoed that of horrific beasts, like nothing they have ever heard before. Only some rags and bare bones were left of the poor man. The beasts’ hunger
    had been such that even the skin of the drum was devoured.

By this point rumors of a land deep in the mountains to the west began to circulate. It was rumored that there was a civilization before Skwril that inhabited these lands.
    The story claims that the old tribe had laid waste to the forests, the animals, and any other tribe that called these woods home. The remains of the genocide were buried
    deep within the mountains. Strange disappearances, sounds, and sights that render even the strongest men mute have been reported from travelers who strayed too close to the mountain-side.
    It is told that the spirits of the dead are roaming the slopes, looking to find revenge on the tribesmen and reclaim their land.

The town of Skwirl, desperate to survive put together a group of 13 brave tribesmen to travel west to the mountains in search of answers.
    This is their story, their journey, their legacy.

7 votes to hammer.

Roles
    Living
    Graveyard
    Alpha Wolf
    Beta Wolf
    Omega Wolf
    Shaman
    Hunter
    Spiritualist
    Tribesman
    Tribesman
    Tribesman
    Random Tribesman
    Random Tribesman
    Random Tribesman
    Trapper
    Ψ(`_´ # )↝
    Last edited by Distorted; April 14th, 2018 at 05:06 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Apparently, D1 is the only time in the game when we can discuss things without fearing someone randomly dying from Trapper.
    Combine that with the fact that our victory is dependant on info - I recommend that we lynch the most inactive player when we get to EoD, if we have no scum reads by then. Someone not helping town and who easy scum target later on is not what we want.
    And I do not necessarily mean someone who has the lowest post count because there can also someone with tons of posts without having said anything.
    @Light_Yagami , I especially encourage you to communicate more. I remember from your last S-FM game that you like to keep all your reads and most of your thoughts to yourself. But think about it for a second - how could Town ever win if everyone did that? Do not depend on TPR’s because this is a game of communication.
    People who post only numbers and general things - those numbers and general things better be helpful or else it’s the same as having said nothing at all.
    Town needs everyone's reads to be able to find possible alignments, and those who do not provide them are seen as being against Town itself imo.

3. ISO #3

Btw, guys - I think we have a high chance of this game becoming the top posted S-FM game. The original setup/game was Top12, but it didn’t have Trapper (he was citizen) and less TPR roles. A lot of the posts were post-game posts. And frankly, those post counts do not look impressive in any way whatsoever.

4. ISO #4

There are up to 6 possible TPR slots with 3 TPR roles possible, 2 of which are default scum claims without even mentioning possible citizen claims.
    I can't wait for Day2 role claims, will be fun.

But there is one thing I want us to discuss before Day1 ends: how could we minimize the damage taken from Trapper on Night-1? Because I could see the possibility of Sheriff and Vigilante - both roles(up to 5 players) - going after the most inactive player or the most popular scum read on N1.
    How could we split the possible damage taken to a minimum so not all TPRs visit same target?

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Appearantly there are 2 things not working on this account:
    The way I type color codes usually. On this Archon I require caps lock and without quote symbols apparently.
    And

Literally, no URL worked for me. I guess I will have to post links the ugly way when I need to in the future of this game.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    Appearantly there are 2 things not working on this account:
    The way I type color codes usually. On this Archon I require caps lock and without quote symbols apparently.
    And

Literally, no URL worked for me. I guess I will have to post links the ugly way when I need to in the future of this game.
    Well, nvm. Color works now, but it didn't just half hour ago....
    Ok I stop spamming now. sorry guys. Nobody here anyways. Cya.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

But cmoon folks. I was really hoping this is a great chance having a new record S-FM in post count.
    Never seen start of Day1 so inactive before.
    All because Distorted is not here?
    Well, I know that Mag wen't offline. But I know that MM literally just posted on forums some minutes ago.
    Why is he not here? Probably on scum chat.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

14. ISO #14

But cmoon folks. I was really hoping this is a great chance having a new record S-FM in post count.
    Never seen start of Day1 so inactive before.
    All because Distorted is not here?
    Well, I know that Mag wen't offline. But I know that MM literally just posted on forums some minutes ago.
    Why is he not here? Probably on scum chat.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    15min before game start he can post on forums, yet he didn't even bother checking out start of game yet?
    Yeah, I scumhim for real tbh.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

based on all the posts, I can def see Blink as scum

-vote blinkskater
    ez game ez life bois
    What do you think of my scumread on MM?
    Basically everyone is not here at start of game. Out of all the players - MM is the most suspicious one, because he LOVES to post. Never seen him NOT be there at start of game. He even had time to post on forums 15min before game start. I know he will make some excuse when he comes here, but I remain skeptical.

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Basically everyone is not here at start of game. Out of all the players - MM is the most suspicious one, because he LOVES to post. Never seen him NOT be there at start of game. He even had time to post on forums 15min before game start. I know he will make some excuse when he comes here, but I remain skeptical.
    I'm honestly the worst at scum reading, I think he is a. asleep or b. hasn't realized the game has started

26. ISO #26

i disagree with it, MM will post a lot whether he is scum/town/neutral, i don't "scumread" him for simply not being here, i'll need to see MM in action posting in order to develope any kind of read on him

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    i disagree with it, MM will post a lot whether he is scum/town/neutral, i don't "scumread" him for simply not being here, i'll need to see MM in action posting in order to develope any kind of read on him
    Last game he was basically afk. The game before that (if it was the one where he was found by distorted+scv) he was definetly below he average post count while being neutral and reserved with his posts. Like "idk guys, I think we should be careful" and "I'm not sure".

I'm sure he will have lots of post when he comes here. But WHY IS HE NOT HERE? How about he is busy in a scum chat? We know he was online just before the game started

31. ISO #31

Last game he was basically afk. The game before that (if it was the one where he was found by distorted+scv) he was definetly below he average post count while being neutral and reserved with his posts. Like "idk guys, I think we should be careful" and "I'm not sure".

I'm sure he will have lots of post when he comes here. But WHY IS HE NOT HERE? How about he is busy in a scum chat? We know he was online just before the game started
    I think we need to give Ozy a tinfoil hat

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Apparently, D1 is the only time in the game when we can discuss things without fearing someone randomly dying from Trapper.
    Combine that with the fact that our victory is dependant on info - I recommend that we lynch the most inactive player when we get to EoD, if we have no scum reads by then. Someone not helping town and who easy scum target later on is not what we want.
    And I do not necessarily mean someone who has the lowest post count because there can also someone with tons of posts without having said anything.
    @Light_Yagami , I especially encourage you to communicate more. I remember from your last S-FM game that you like to keep all your reads and most of your thoughts to yourself. But think about it for a second - how could Town ever win if everyone did that? Do not depend on TPR’s because this is a game of communication.
    People who post only numbers and general things - those numbers and general things better be helpful or else it’s the same as having said nothing at all.
    Town needs everyone's reads to be able to find possible alignments, and those who do not provide them are seen as being against Town itself imo.
    100% right. I will add that the Trapper RNG deaths make the timing even more critical: after D1, we cannot know if someone will simply die in the middle of the day...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

true, but you forgot "blink" when you listed who found MM O_O i wanted to vote his ass EoD

39. ISO #39

Heeey! So I'll say the scummiest but truest thing ever... I was playing HotS :P won MVP murky. Sooo it's not enough to get a scumread on me for that lol. Also I love the part "I know he'll make some excuse" lol I literally can't say anything, I'm scummy right off the bat. It's a nice way to scumpaint someone actually, will have to keep an eye on this head. And the other too because u have same role :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

40. ISO #40

I want to pressure everyone to get active somehow, so let me try this:

Most inactive player will more than likely get lynched EoD1, while the rest of inactives MIGHT get targetted by our Vigilante and Sheriff players + the Trapper.

Though but seriously. Inactive players are obvious N1 targets for vigilante and sheriff players, which also makes them obvious targets for Trapper.
    This is valuable information because it encourages everyone to get active, while we can start forming a strategy how to minimize the damage done by Trapper.

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Heeey! So I'll say the scummiest but truest thing ever... I was playing HotS :P won MVP murky. Sooo it's not enough to get a scumread on me for that lol. Also I love the part "I know he'll make some excuse" lol I literally can't say anything, I'm scummy right off the bat. It's a nice way to scumpaint someone actually, will have to keep an eye on this head. And the other too because u have same role :P
    you have literally allready been painted as scum how does it feel to be me every single fucking game? :P

42. ISO #42

pfftt who likes MOBAs pftt come on guys

43. ISO #43

I was not AFK lol. Like, TOTALLY NOT. Plus @Distorted may you confirm scum don't have any day chat because it's not an usual thing to have in a standard Mafia setup? (And no, not because I'm mafia, I see you coming there lol)

There is no scumchat yet, WHICH IS WHY D1 IS SO IMPORTANT: SCUM DIDN'T COORDINATE YET.

44. ISO #44

Oh look Ozy! Your tinfoil conspiracy theory target is here!
    lol. You don't know. Maybe one of his scum allies messaged him to start posting to get me off his back. Maybe it's Blink, because blink protected MM and MM came here shortly after that blink msg?

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

Most inactive player will more than likely get lynched EoD1, while the rest of inactives MIGHT get targetted by our Vigilante and Sheriff players + the Trapper.

Though but seriously. Inactive players are obvious N1 targets for vigilante and sheriff players, which also makes them obvious targets for Trapper.
    This is valuable information because it encourages everyone to get active, while we can start forming a strategy how to minimize the damage done by Trapper.
    hm like your thoughts from before less isn't always worst case.. i'd rather lynch someone with 30 useless posts, than someone with 10 informative ones

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

Ok, throwing this out there: winning without our TPRs is kinda hard. So Hunter may not shoot at random, because he may hit a TPR. I don't think Trapper will want to visit inactives, but he will rather want to lower town's activity by killing the high postcounts.

49. ISO #49

I was not AFK lol. Like, TOTALLY NOT. Plus @Distorted may you confirm scum don't have any day chat because it's not an usual thing to have in a standard Mafia setup? (And no, not because I'm mafia, I see you coming there lol)

There is no scumchat yet, WHICH IS WHY D1 IS SO IMPORTANT: SCUM DIDN'T COORDINATE YET.
    @Marshmallow Marshall Scum Do not have a day chat - only a night chat

50. ISO #50

Also Likely I'm the head that won't be doing the scum reading, thats Ozy's job. I will just be commenting on others ideas and pointing out lies in night results
    allready a soft invest claim? and yeah i'd leave the scumreading to Ozzy, you god dmn panda cultist