S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    hm like your thoughts from before less isn't always worst case.. i'd rather lynch someone with 30 useless posts, than someone with 10 informative ones
    Of course. But "being active" doesn't mean having top post count, but having good thoughts, sharing them and explaining them.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    And what is an informative post by the way? specialy D1
    This early on D1? Posts about the setup, maybe questions to the host if you got some, thoughts about the strategy we should adopt.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #54

Haha it's me Mario...wait no I am Lenneth !
    It's my first game on the forum, so please be gentle senpai ! ( you are all my senpai )
    So what's are we going to do? Lynch someone day1?
    Hey =) welcome!!!

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    Also my trap will most likely never shut up as I'm on spring break
    What do you mean when you say "your trap"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ok, throwing this out there: winning without our TPRs is kinda hard. So Hunter may not shoot at random, because he may hit a TPR. I don't think Trapper will want to visit inactives, but he will rather want to lower town's activity by killing the high postcounts.
    Sounds good. And sheriffs probably go by their instinct?
    Obviously depends on what happens Day1.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall Scum Do not have a day chat - only a night chat
    My apologies , MM. You are declared innocent!
    But idk whom to pressure now.

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

lol. You don't know. Maybe one of his scum allies messaged him to start posting to get me off his back. Maybe it's Blink, because blink protected MM and MM came here shortly after that blink msg?
    S C U M S H A V E N O S C U M C H A T Y E T

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

Well, i guess i should read the role list first
    I just read that the trapper can give poisoned food to other people or house.
    Yep. Read the setup first lol, it's kinda important.

13. ISO #63

allready a soft invest claim? and yeah i'd leave the scumreading to Ozzy, you god dmn panda cultist
    No it's not a soft invest claim you foolish paranoid. Citizens can scum read.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

No it's not a soft invest claim you foolish paranoid. Citizens can scum read.
    Correction: citizens MUST scum hunt.

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

I know, I know. I already apologized. I would like to point out - you and me seem to have different playstyles lol. I would be more aggressive in your place.
    Yeah yeah I know, had to read through and answer, see who's on, who's posting, and all. That's the price for being a good murky, I guess. :P

But now.
    -vote Unknown1234
    @Unknown1234 YOU ARE BEING VOTED.

19. ISO #69

I heard legends about the MM townie playstyle, where he pressures so much everyone that they feel like they have his knife at their throat. Can we get a taste of that, plz?
    Mhhmmmm it'll come, it'll come. But I also have basic strategies, like letting useful convos at start of game going, instead of instantly jumping on everyone who is not even here :P I voted unknown because WONT TELL YET XD

20. ISO #70

Also Likely I'm the head that won't be doing the scum reading, thats Ozy's job. I will just be commenting on others ideas and pointing out lies in night results
    did you know invest roles can do exactly what he just said there or did you not read the setup?

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

Mhhmmmm it'll come, it'll come. But I also have basic strategies, like letting useful convos at start of game going, instead of instantly jumping on everyone who is not even here :P I voted unknown because WONT TELL YET XD
    no shit and that deffinitly could have been a soft claim the way it was said........
    You see, this is not a productive post/convo.

23. ISO #73

did you know invest roles can do exactly what he just said there or did you not read the setup?
    Hm true it can be seen as a soft claim but also as "I will check inconsistencies in night results people will pretend having", and I had read it that way.

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

If you are so convinced that we are Sheriff/Invest - then why are you going to great lengths convincing others about it? How is it helping town to win the game even the slightest?

-vote blinkskater

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Ok. What are your thoughts on:
    • What town TPRs should do N1
    • Role claim D2 or D1 or never or D3?
    • should we ignore Trapper on Day2+ in terms of how fast we want to lynch our scumreads?
    TPRS should follow their guts on day 1
    no role claim day 1, if the majority wants it on day 2 then im up for whatevs
    and the trapper is probally going to bend us all over and *insert joke here* i'm still thinking about what we can do about him, because he can decieve investigators, he can visit someone, and he'd be shown as visiting someone else FFS

28. ISO #78

and the trapper is probally going to bend us all over and *insert joke here* i'm still thinking about what we can do about him, because he can decieve investigators, he can visit someone, and he'd be shown as visiting someone else FFS
    if we did roleclaim day 1 no actual claims just TPR, or CIT would suffice IMO because mafia has the abillity to bypass our shaman heal one time in the game for a garaunteed kill

29. ISO #79

I feel like there might be a small possibility if everyone role claimed Early Day2 - we MIGHT just be able to find 1-2 scums Day2 Day3 and lynch them early, meaning almost no scums and almost no deaths from Trapper yet Day4. Even Day3 if we get like 2-3 vigilante.

30. ISO #80

Ok. What are your thoughts on:
    • What town TPRs should do N1
    • Role claim D2 or D1 or never or D3?
    • should we ignore Trapper on Day2+ in terms of how fast we want to lynch our scumreads?
    TPR = Town Power Role, so Town Town Power Role is weird.

White mage (New players who didnt read the setup, its basically doctor) should protect a top town read from him, but not the top top else Trapper might kill him. Hunter should.... ummmmm... see what happens today? Pushes will happen, allegiances will form, reads too. I have faith in the Town for that. Especially in myself :P
    Sheriff does what he wants lol

Just like in the previous games where I said role calling was just going to get TPRs killed... well that's what gonna happen if we rolecall now. It's not excluded for late game though. Maybe even mid game if we are really lost.

Obviously not. It could cost us the game.

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

If you are so convinced that we are Sheriff/Invest - then why are you going to great lengths convincing others about it? How is it helping town to win the game even the slightest?

-vote blinkskater
    Hm true that: if it's true, it hurts town because then the sheriff is likely to die. You should just have bookmarked this post for yourself, and revealed it later if needed.

33. ISO #83

-vote blinkskater
    dude you literally said you will point out lies in night results , im not convinced your fucking sheriff/invest, im telling you and MM you are morons if you cant see, that it could be a soft claim

34. ISO #84

inb4 all the TPRs are vigis
    Impossible, there's at least 1 of each kind

35. ISO #85

TPR = Town Power Role, so Town Town Power Role is weird.

White mage (New players who didnt read the setup, its basically doctor) should protect a top town read from him, but not the top top else Trapper might kill him. Hunter should.... ummmmm... see what happens today? Pushes will happen, allegiances will form, reads too. I have faith in the Town for that. Especially in myself :P
    Sheriff does what he wants lol

Just like in the previous games where I said role calling was just going to get TPRs killed... well that's what gonna happen if we rolecall now. It's not excluded for late game though. Maybe even mid game if we are really lost.

Obviously not. It could cost us the game.
    Are you advising we do no role claims ever? Or only not Day1?

36. ISO #86

Yeah, we should definitely encourage discussions and not be aggressive early Day1. EoD1 is a different matter though.
    Being aggressive is good. But trying to make the game get into circular bullshit is not.

37. ISO #87

Are you advising we do no role claims ever? Or only not Day1?
    Re-read the post...

38. ISO #88

dude you literally said you will point out lies in night results , im not convinced your fucking sheriff/invest, im telling you and MM you are morons if you cant see, that it could be a soft claim
    Ok, you are still going on about "GUYS! ITS A SOFTCLAIM! HE IS CLAIMING SHERIFF/INVEST!"
    I just fail to see how is that helping town. Are you really outing someone you are sure is sheriff/invest, just for your own ego? I would think you are far too smart for that. If anything - if you were right (not saying you are) then it hurts town.

39. ISO #89

I feel like there might be a small possibility if everyone role claimed Early Day2 - we MIGHT just be able to find 1-2 scums Day2 Day3 and lynch them early, meaning almost no scums and almost no deaths from Trapper yet Day4. Even Day3 if we get like 2-3 vigilante.
    Bookmarking this post because I noticed something... WONT TELL YOU THOUGH =)

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

Ok, you are still going on about "GUYS! ITS A SOFTCLAIM! HE IS CLAIMING SHERIFF/INVEST!"
    I just fail to see how is that helping town. Are you really outing someone you are sure is sheriff/invest, just for your own ego? I would think you are far too smart for that. If anything - if you were right (not saying you are) then it hurts town.
    Exactly. But for meta reasons and for gut reasons (ik this is not a very valuable thing lol) I have a slight town lean on Blinkskater.

42. ISO #92

now you're telling me how to play?
    Well, if your play hurts the Town, yes. :P

Now don't let this turn into an insult infernal circle we won't be able to get out from before D2. That's how Gaga won, remember?

43. ISO #93

Re-read the post...
    I did, and that is why I am asking you - to be sure if I read correctly. Did you assume I didn't read? Just answer me next time.
    I understand, from the highlighted text, that you are saying we should not role claim early or late game because that would get TPRs killed. I ask you because I don't believe it. If I misunderstood it - don't be a dick about it, and just clarify when I ask next time.

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

@Lenneth what are you doing? If you weren't new I'd pressure vote you for lurking. You need to post more, just tell us what are your thoughts on Blink, The ultimate Despair, the setup, strategies we should adopt, anything like that.

46. ISO #96

I did, and that is why I am asking you - to be sure if I read correctly. Did you assume I didn't read? Just answer me next time.
    I understand, from the highlighted text, that you are saying we should not role claim early or late game because that would get TPRs killed. I ask you because I don't believe it. If I misunderstood it - don't be a dick about it, and just clarify when I ask next time.

We should not roleclaim on D1 for sure. Maybe we should on midgame if we are really lost, and we will probably end up rolecalling at end of the game anyway. Can't really plan that though.

47. ISO #97

it could also help town if you were a cit faking a softclaim to keep or real TPRS safe, and you keep twisting the wording i simply asked you a question a simple fucking question, is that a softclaim? i never said GUYS SOFTCLAIM here HE SOFTCLAIMS INVEST nope never said that

48. ISO #98

So basically, right now most people are just afk or didn't know the game started?
    I am going to sleep soon (living in France) so don't lynch me during that time please !
    Err I feel like this forum's language should be French =)

49. ISO #99

Btw we don't turbolynch on D1, because it's the only day where we can be sure noone will die in the middle of the timer and just leave us in a forced no-lynch day.

50. ISO #100

it could also help town if you were a cit faking a softclaim to keep or real TPRS safe, and you keep twisting the wording i simply asked you a question a simple fucking question, is that a softclaim? i never said GUYS SOFTCLAIM here HE SOFTCLAIMS INVEST nope never said that
    I think you are town. I also think you didn't understand that yet so I'll make it obvious: THIS IS NOT HELPING TOWN BECAUSE IT'S NOT HELPFUL TO CREATE CONFUSION AROUND ROLES ON EARLY D1. YOU'RE GONNA THROW THE GAME IF YOU KEEP DRAWING ATTENTION THERE.