Day One - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: Day One

  1. #21

    Re: Day One

    A two headed shitposter?? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    Also congrats @Danil for your MVP =)
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  2. #22

    Re: Day One

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    [color=”#6AAE77”]I love the fact that I can see "Members who have read this thread" on this Archon account.
    I always thought that only the creator of the thread can see that. Turns out this account has special features!
    I would trade that feature away for being able to edit my posts any time though. [/color]
    wut? I literally JUST showcase this color code thingy (no caps lock and with quote symbols) in the S-FM game and it worked. Why didn't this work like half hour ago in this thread?
    WTF IS GOING ON??

  3. #23

  4. #24

  5. #25

    Re: Day One

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    He just put quotes in code.
    Wtf, just use the buttonns, why not?
    1. I never noticed there is a button LOL
    2. I remember when I first tried manually - I remember quotes being required for some reason. But anyway - on my non-archon account it works even with quotes, while on this account it only works in S-FM game thread but not anywhere else

  6. #26

    Re: Day One

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    1. I never noticed there is a button LOL
    2. I remember when I first tried manually - I remember quotes being required for some reason. But anyway - on my non-archon account it works even with quotes, while on this account it only works in S-FM game thread but not anywhere else
    You can also click "Go Advanced" button.

  7. #27

    Re: Day One

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    A two headed shitposter?? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    Also congrats @Danil for your MVP =)
    Thank you Marshmallow Marshall.

    As for your question... Day 1 is very important to the game play. It turns me off when the game skips day 1.

    Firstly, Jailor probably missed his best chance to jail someone for a role

    Secondly, those who are killed Night 1 wouldn't even have a chance to play the game. It's equivalent to dropping before game starts.

    Lastly, the most important point - It is dice rolling on who will remain alive on Day 2. It defeats the meaning of Mafia, where the game requires players to think about what they said, rather than choosing the targets based on the names.

  8. #28

    Re: Day One

    Quote Originally Posted by Danil View Post
    Thank you Marshmallow Marshall.

    As for your question... Day 1 is very important to the game play. It turns me off when the game skips day 1.

    Firstly, Jailor probably missed his best chance to jail someone for a role

    Secondly, those who are killed Night 1 wouldn't even have a chance to play the game. It's equivalent to dropping before game starts.

    Lastly, the most important point - It is dice rolling on who will remain alive on Day 2. It defeats the meaning of Mafia, where the game requires players to think about what they said, rather than choosing the targets based on the names.
    Hm! Did you ever think about playing Forum Mafia? WE NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!

    You're right on this, but some special setups could require to skip D1 for idk which reason... it's an overused setting on the mod IMO. However, this was posted on the Forum Mafia Discussion section, so I was talking about Forum Mafia D1. It's quite different: on the mod, you just try to get gut feelings, to plan night actions by influencing weak minds and impulsives, etc.
    In FM, you can actually start reading people as soon as the game starts. You can random vote as start of day because you don't fear people are going to instant hammer (put final vote on someone, there is no trial in FM). Makes games really interesting. If you are interested in getting into the FM games, you may type "/sign" at the next signups page there will be. And you should read Helz's guide, called Communication or something like that. Very interesting, you can also use that IRL to formulate better arguments against people (I swear playing FM improved my ability to make arguments in texts).
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  9. #29

    Re: Day One

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    1. I never noticed there is a button LOL
    2. I remember when I first tried manually - I remember quotes being required for some reason. But anyway - on my non-archon account it works even with quotes, while on this account it only works in S-FM game thread but not anywhere else
    Well, Archons don't need some features (like edit) because it's useless/prohibited for FM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  10. #30

  11. #31

    Re: Day One

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Without day 1, I probably would never see day 2
    Well, you don't even see D1 because you never sign up for any games now
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  12. #32

    Re: Day One

    I have only one experience about D1 in FM so I will talk about this one.
    That D1 almost made me leaved the game ! I totaly prefer D2 or D3 in this game.
    D1 was time consuming, painfull to read and I felt like I HAD to read it...omg...what a waste of time.

    I won't say yet more about it since the game is still ongoing and I don't want to say something by mistake.

  13. #33

    Re: Day One

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I have only one experience about D1 in FM so I will talk about this one.
    That D1 almost made me leaved the game ! I totaly prefer D2 or D3 in this game.
    D1 was time consuming, painfull to read and I felt like I HAD to read it...omg...what a waste of time.

    I won't say yet more about it since the game is still ongoing and I don't want to say something by mistake.
    D1 is very chaotic with active players and as others said, D1 is the easiest time to find a scumslip
    Praise da pandas

  14. #34

    Re: Day One

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I have only one experience about D1 in FM so I will talk about this one.
    That D1 almost made me leaved the game ! I totaly prefer D2 or D3 in this game.
    D1 was time consuming, painfull to read and I felt like I HAD to read it...omg...what a waste of time.

    I won't say yet more about it since the game is still ongoing and I don't want to say something by mistake.
    D1 is a great chanice to jail. Also, in FMs mafia tries to manipulate town D1, so it's a great chanice to find a scum.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •