Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    "SC20 ANNIVERSARY STREAM" - Day1 stream
    [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]

"SC20 ANNIVERSARY STREAM" - Day2 stream
    [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]

What?
    Stream

Someone remind me
    Blizzard are liars, they told me they'll give drops, but they don't gave.
    I syncronised my battle.net and twitch.tv accounts, got bob toss, but that's only drop.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

3. ISO #3

Re: SC20 Anniversary Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Blizzard are liars, they told me they'll give drops, but they don't gave.
    I syncronised my battle.net and twitch.tv accounts, got bob toss, but that's only drop.
    Bob Toss is the only guaranteed though.
    Also, I hope you didn't trust twitch chat if it said something along the lines of "type !drop to get extra chance of earning a drop!"?
    During this celebration week, Blizzard made it so when SC2 units die then the death animation is they turn into confetti. And I stupidly trusted a twitch chat person when they said that it's a new skin that we can get if we watch the stream for x hours. I even tried to convince @Hybrid on Discord that it's the truth.

Anyway, point is - don't trust twitch chat. And those drops are rare and only 5 bucks worthy. So who cares.
    I even once wrote in the twitch chat during the stream sometihng like: "覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧 imGlitch Type !Dumbo to get a chance winning a limited edition special visit to the mental hospital!覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧". Geuss what. In the next minute twitch chat recieved 100+ !Dumbo messages. Like WTF!

4. ISO #4

Bob Toss is the only guaranteed though.
    Also, I hope you didn't trust twitch chat if it said something along the lines of "type !drop to get extra chance of earning a drop!"?
    During this celebration week, Blizzard made it so when SC2 units die then the death animation is they turn into confetti. And I stupidly trusted a twitch chat person when they said that it's a new skin that we can get if we watch the stream for x hours. I even tried to convince @Hybrid on Discord that it's the truth.

Anyway, point is - don't trust twitch chat. And those drops are rare and only 5 bucks worthy. So who cares.
    I even once wrote in the twitch chat during the stream sometihng like: "覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧 imGlitch Type !Dumbo to get a chance winning a limited edition special visit to the mental hospital!覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧". Geuss what. In the next minute twitch chat recieved 100+ !Dumbo messages. Like WTF!
    Oh, after 9 hours i recieved drop. Finally.

Also, !drop command is fake. Synchronise your twich account to battle.net one and go watch stream (or at least don't close browser or app).
    Once i typed: 覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧 imGlitch Type !communism to get drops! 覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    After, chat was filled with "!communism". Tried same with "!Stalin" and tada! Pepole typed that!
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Oh, after 9 hours i recieved drop. Finally.

Also, !drop command is fake. Synchronise your twich account to battle.net one and go watch stream (or at least don't close browser or app).
    Once i typed: ———————————————————————— imGlitch Type !communism to get drops! ————————————————————————
    After, chat was filled with "!communism". Tried same with "!Stalin" and tada! Pepole typed that!
    Srsly? I must have watched starcraft on twitch for more than 40 or 50 hours this month (obv most of it AFK) and I never got a single drop lol. My accounts are connected, I know that because I have bob toss. And even most of that time were on twitch streamers who have those exclusive War Chests drops additionaly to the default ones. (those streamers who participated in achievement hunt)

If I remember correctly the default possible drops included like 4 co-op commanders and 4 voice packs. And the 4 co-op commanders are the ones that none F2P players have them for free since their release. So, really, most of us can only get voice packs at best. I really wanted Swann voice pack and that is why I had twich open nonestop on the week when Swann voice pack drop was possible. Ohh well.. Better luck next time

6. ISO #6

Srsly? I must have watched starcraft on twitch for more than 40 or 50 hours this month (obv most of it AFK) and I never got a single drop lol. My accounts are connected, I know that because I have bob toss. And even most of that time were on twitch streamers who have those exclusive War Chests drops additionaly to the default ones. (those streamers who participated in achievement hunt)

If I remember correctly the default possible drops included like 4 co-op commanders and 4 voice packs. And the 4 co-op commanders are the ones that none F2P players have them for free since their release. So, really, most of us can only get voice packs at best. I really wanted Swann voice pack and that is why I had twich open nonestop on the week when Swann voice pack drop was possible. Ohh well.. Better luck next time
    So - the Fenix isn't drop.
    Also - you should watch this stream.

Don't leak your chanice to get swag!

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Also, there is this thing the upcoming week:
    *[UPDATE] For the final week, we池e increasing the drop rate by five times."

Right now, there are over 1k viewers on Winters stream even though he is offline and it's just a random re-run. Just because he participated in the achievement hunt so his stream has those exclusive warchests.

Btw, someone made experiments when there were similar drops on Overwatch and what he found was that drops only possible when the stream is running on a active tab of a window. Which means you can alt tab and go play games, yet you cant make new tab and just browse stuff but you can open new window for browsing though.