ObiwanKenobi: 1-S2-1-4545743
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

ObiwanKenobi: 1-S2-1-4545743

Please can you transfer the EUROPE + USA points to my USA account.

My in-game name is 'ObiwanKenobi' //Without the quotation marks

1-S2-1-4545743
    2-S2-1-1647790

I want the combined points to my USA account, because nobody plays the European Mafia anymore and I don't want to see all the hard work i've done on both accounts wasted.
    In both the replays, it shows my points and achivements on both servers.

EUROPE.SC2Replay
    USA.SC2Replay
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Ocrina; March 27th, 2018 at 01:30 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Points Transfer (Waited for a year without a reply -_-)

We generally do allow point transfers from one server to another; however, we only do it ONCE, and we only set you to the highest value.

He is approved for the following to be added to his US account. 5100 points, 105 wins, and 243 games played. The following achievements, as well: Forever Alone, Hammer and Sickle, Disco Inferno, Yo Dawg, Jailbreak, Licensed to Kill, Corleone, A for effort, medical malpractice, and Judge of Dread.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

{After your point-restoration is approved}
    After your points are confirmed, please contact an admin to arrange for your points to be restored. This can be done either in-game or through the forum.
    Point restorations will be done by Admins in-game.
    - Contact Details Below -

A list of admins is here:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...In-Game-Admins

Alternatively, join our Discord chat, an "Point Restore" should be able to do the restore.

Just throw an @Point Restore message (i.e. type @Point Restore in the chat box before writing your message) in the "sc2mafia_general" channel and if someone's available, they'll respond.

If you have already done this but admins haven't answered back then I'm sorry :/
    Last edited by Gyrlander; April 9th, 2018 at 12:20 AM.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    {After your point-restoration is approved}
    After your points are confirmed, please contact an admin to arrange for your points to be restored. This can be done either in-game or through the forum.
    Point restorations will be done by Admins in-game.
    - Contact Details Below -

A list of admins is here:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...In-Game-Admins

Alternatively, join our Discord chat, an "Point Restore" should be able to do the restore.

Just throw an @Point Restore message (i.e. type @Point Restore in the chat box before writing your message) in the "sc2mafia_general" channel and if someone's available, they'll respond.

If you have already done this but admins haven't answered back then I'm sorry :/
    404 Not Found
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12