1st reports
Register

User Tag List

Thread: 1st reports

1. ISO #1

Post 1st reports

Hello.
    There i tell you 1st reports in SC2 Mafia.

1st report on each crime:
    Spoiler : 1st report on each crime! :

1st report on each punishement:
    Spoiler : 1st report on each punishement! :

Hopefully you enjoyed this list!
    Last edited by Arsonist; March 26th, 2018 at 05:55 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: 1st reports

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Maybe one day I can be the first Royal Judgement...
    {Royal Judgement} is a prefix, that is used only in absolute last resort.

When you not sure, about given outcome, thread can be marked as {Audit}, but if there's a really big disagerement about an {Audit}, thread can be marked as {Royal Judgement}, this tier will send report to highest leaders of website - Dark.Revenant, Elixir and oops_ur_dead.

These 3 pepole aren't normally involved with the reports. Each has over 5 years of experience with the Mafia Meta and role design. (And, in Dark.Revenant's case, making the game) If there is someone who can tell a gambit from a game throw, it's these three.

99% of the time {Audit} by warden solves difficult cases. So you have a infinitely small chanice of becoming 1st {Royal Judgement}.

Someone may have a confusion on rare preffixes - so...
    {Redunant} - Report made on an already permabanned player, so it will get ignored.
    {Evidence} - If after {Audit} a mod can't perfectly disageree with report and there's no reoffence, will get into {Evidence}. Punishement given will be {On-Hold}.
    {Stumplist} - if a player rolequitted sereval times in a row, he'll get into a {Stumplist}, in {Stumplist} he'll recieve Stump role at start of every game, even if it isn't at setup or he blacklisted it.
    {On-Hold} - If a player's offence is worthly {Ban-List}, but there's not engough evidence - it will sent to {On-Hold}, it's the last step from {Ban-List}.
    Last edited by Arsonist; March 26th, 2018 at 11:00 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

5. ISO #5

Considering the here names for the Royal Judgenent aren't active or involved with this site/the game anymore, it's not likely it'd ever happen if it never happened previously. I also dont know if I'd say those three (save Elixir) would be the ones I'd apply a statement like "if there is someone who can tell a gambit from a game throw...." Oops and Revenant really didnt play very often after like 2010-2011.

6. ISO #6

I dont see it happening simply because reports side of staff does not squabble like they use to. Everyone gets along for the most part and criticism is taken very well.

The situation Royal Judgement would come in would be if there was a significant dispute between multiple wardens or something which probably wont happen in the remaining lifespan of the game.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    Considering the here names for the Royal Judgenent aren't active or involved with this site/the game anymore, it's not likely it'd ever happen if it never happened previously. I also dont know if I'd say those three (save Elixir) would be the ones I'd apply a statement like "if there is someone who can tell a gambit from a game throw...." Oops and Revenant really didnt play very often after like 2010-2011.
    nice necropost

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    I bet I can find earlier reports than that. Ambient wasn't staff when the first reports came in.
    Yea Ambient iirc accidentally deleted all the older report threads when making new subforums RIP sad
    But there might be a gem hidden away somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20