S-FM 249 Lady Gaga Scvmurderer Hosted Edition - Page 44
Register

User Tag List

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44
Results 2,151 to 2,197 of 2197
  1. ISO #2151

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    GG. I initially suspected fielz of beeing gaga today, but Rats quick voting distracted me. I just couldn't see rat beeing town when he voted me without providing any reasoning other then me beeing ''inactive''
    lol, calm down it's just a game. You were too aggressive with your votes and you discouraged contribution by trying to end the day quickly.

Yeah, I want to believe that I would have votes Fielz the moment he tries to speedlynch at LyLo. He would be far too smart for that. Even putting any random votes out at all at this point I would see scummy because evils could just hammer if they both online.
    My mind was blown when I saw that fielz+rat weren't BOTH the scums. Now we know what to expect from rat.

2. ISO #2152

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Yeah, I want to believe that I would have votes Fielz the moment he tries to speedlynch at LyLo. He would be far too smart for that. Even putting any random votes out at all at this point I would see scummy because evils could just hammer if they both online.
    My mind was blown when I saw that fielz+rat weren't BOTH the scums. Now we know what to expect from rat.
    Well my intention was to remove my vote and go to bed, but he "saw what I was doing" so I took that as him being Gaga trying to turn the vote around on me. Let's be real, I took my vote off and went to bed I'd be the one dead tonight.

3. ISO #2153

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Well my intention was to remove my vote and go to bed, but he "saw what I was doing" so I took that as him being Gaga trying to turn the vote around on me. Let's be real, I took my vote off and went to bed I'd be the one dead tonight.
    What I meant was - you are impulsive. Final game day no matter what because LyLo and you decide "fuck this guy!" at start of the day. It's ok. Everyone is different. But it's good to know to expect impulsive behavior from you in the future.

4. ISO #2154

MVP on you, Ozy. I'm 100% serious, that was the approach to have with this day!

5. ISO #2155

hell yeah you would we europeans are your downfall
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #2156

Omg XD I just understood the real meaning of being cautious with hopes... last game I wanted to be scum with fielzanks because he was sooo good and nice... I WAS GOING TO PUSH HIS LYNCH D2!!! If he didn't convert me the game would've been solved instantly xD wp fielz! @naz heeeey im such a bad scum yeaaaaaahhhhhh eat your -censored-.

@Distorted I was really busy, wasn't a strategy or anything lol. Faking busy as scum is a terribly trash and low tier strategy, I never did that nor will I do it later. This kind of play is not honourable to me lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #2157

Oh btw how was the town gonna win? Simply by NOT LYNCHING instead of getting blink, duh.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #2158

9. ISO #2159

10. ISO #2160
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    or just trust efekannn when he trusts no one
    ...you're the one who wanted to be converted to cult/made a plan that only considered YOUR chances of winning, not your team's.

11. ISO #2161

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ...you're the one who wanted to be converted to cult/made a plan that only considered YOUR chances of winning, not your team's.
    To be honest, I think that's a valid strategy for people, like Distorted, who should expect to get converted.
    But it's pretty dumb for Efekann imo. I don't see anyone ever converting efekann if they actually want to win, except for LyLo day (which was the case ).

12. ISO #2162

ggwp, gaga deserved that win. also THANK YOU for not converting me. i would have been really mad lol.

ugh, it was just such a hard game because the scum strategy was just to afk...which is super lame imo, made it easy to target numbertwo's slot. the only reasons i thought he was scum because of his poor arguments like "how would noz be able to submit a night action if he was afk?" when that takes like 2 seconds, and "i just doesn't make any sense that a replacement would be lady gaga." like hello.....that role def. needs to be replaced, otherwise it would be lynched or modkilled for inactivity.

i had a feeling rata was town, but i wasn't sure. i def knew Efe was culted on the last day, because it didn't seem to be anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

13. ISO #2163

also @blinkskater i was never scum , i think someone owes me nudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Omg XD I just understood the real meaning of being cautious with hopes... last game I wanted to be scum with fielzanks because he was sooo good and nice... I WAS GOING TO PUSH HIS LYNCH D2!!! If he didn't convert me the game would've been solved instantly xD wp fielz! @naz heeeey im such a bad scum yeaaaaaahhhhhh eat your -censored-.

@Distorted I was really busy, wasn't a strategy or anything lol. Faking busy as scum is a terribly trash and low tier strategy, I never did that nor will I do it later. This kind of play is not honourable to me lol.
    you literally finally learned how to pretend to be afk, which you couldn't do last time. congrats.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

14. ISO #2164

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ugh, it was just such a hard game because the scum strategy was just to afk...
    Who was afk? Fielz was active. Distorted was super active. Efekann never had the chance to type anything when he was converted because he was able to hammer a townie when he came on and town was at LyLo.
    Only MM was afk, but he claims it was legit afk for not having free time.

15. ISO #2165
    Ganelon

Why did you guys think I was scum?

16. ISO #2166

Who was afk? Fielz was active. Distorted was super active. Efekann never had the chance to type anything when he was converted because he was able to hammer a townie when he came on and town was at LyLo.
    Only MM was afk, but he claims it was legit afk for not having free time.

no one will convince me he was really busy lol

"im gonna go play hots/hearthstone hur dur"

Fielz was active , but i should have just picked up on "meta" - he wasn't as contributive like last game. but i was letting that slide this game since it was his second game.

by the time distorted was scum, game slowed down and he hammered before i could wake up. i don't think i saw that mag was at L-1 before i went to sleep.

game was over by the last day lol, but i knew Efe was converted

17. ISO #2167

18. ISO #2168

no one will convince me he was really busy lol

"im gonna go play hots/hearthstone hur dur"

Fielz was active , but i should have just picked up on "meta" - he wasn't as contributive like last game. but i was letting that slide this game since it was his second game.

by the time distorted was scum, game slowed down and he hammered before i could wake up. i don't think i saw that mag was at L-1 before i went to sleep.

game was over by the last day lol, but i knew Efe was converted
    Lol that part was the only time I did because I wanted to get out. But you took the only quote useful for your theory, and didn't look at the rest. When I was going to play hots/hearthstone it was because I had read everything and you were all off. Read the gaga chat, I was in a FAST FAST FAST I GTG SOON a lot.

19. ISO #2169

I don't know, for real you were a super towny read.

20. ISO #2170

also @blinkskater i was never scum , i think someone owes me nudes.

you literally finally learned how to pretend to be afk, which you couldn't do last time. congrats.
    DON'T SEND NUDES TO THAT B**** :P

21. ISO #2171

when you kept following distorted's votes it was just sooo fish to me. it was too obvious to be scum but i was like is this wifoam?
    also, you kept calling me scum so i was like is gaga trying to get ez lynch from me?
    i made a post the day we lynched u, plus the way u freaked out when you were at L2 was scummy

22. ISO #2172

Rata, you were used by me and fielz so lol...

23. ISO #2173

when you kept following distorted's votes it was just sooo fish to me. it was too obvious to be scum but i was like is this wifoam?
    also, you kept calling me scum so i was like is gaga trying to get ez lynch from me?
    i made a post the day we lynched u, plus the way u freaked out when you were at L2 was scummy
    He did not freak out, he had same opinion than Distorted and you guys voted him up for it, no scum would buddy THAT obviously someone.

24. ISO #2174

Lol that part was the only time I did because I wanted to get out. But you took the only quote useful for your theory, and didn't look at the rest. When I was going to play hots/hearthstone it was because I had read everything and you were all off. Read the gaga chat, I was in a FAST FAST FAST I GTG SOON a lot.
    literally the only other thing u said was "They voted me for the wrong reasons, I was 100% busy working & cooking IRL, and I 100% had internet issues... Now Distorted is going to distrust me because I got a real life."

which is not when i'm talking about so go fuck urself (:
    don't @ me ever again thanks

25. ISO #2175
    Ganelon

Welp. My personal opinion is that I didn't act scummy, save perhaps for the way I acted when I got voted up. Buddying people is a very townish thing... Scum wouldn't buddy so hard, and they most likely would not be buddying their own Cultists - it just never happens, and it's useless to buddy your own Cultists because your own Cultists will not Lynch you. The only reason one would buddy their fellow Cultist would be to WIFOM oneself, and I believe that would only happen if one of the two were to be pushed under the bus

26. ISO #2176

literally the only other thing u said was "They voted me for the wrong reasons, I was 100% busy working & cooking IRL, and I 100% had internet issues... Now Distorted is going to distrust me because I got a real life."

which is not when i'm talking about so go fuck urself (:
    don't @ me ever again thanks
    My god lol stop the salt...

27. ISO #2177

Welp. My personal opinion is that I didn't act scummy, save perhaps for the way I acted when I got voted up. Buddying people is a very townish thing... Scum wouldn't buddy so hard, and they most likely would not be buddying their own Cultists - it just never happens, and it's useless to buddy your own Cultists because your own Cultists will not Lynch you. The only reason one would buddy their fellow Cultist would be to WIFOM oneself, and I believe that would only happen if one of the two were to be pushed under the bus
    ^^ but noone actually THOUGHT about it, and Distorted didn't defend you enough, sadly. Everyone just jumped on you.

28. ISO #2178

29. ISO #2179

Let's all blame Distorted!
    No no that's not what I meant... damn lol

30. ISO #2180

31. ISO #2181
    Ganelon

-vote Scvmurderer
    HE HAMMERED ME AND HYBRID TWICE!!!!

32. ISO #2182

33. ISO #2183

Lynching the Host, huh?
    Can't wait to see you back (or half back)

34. ISO #2184

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    You're only thinking to recruit votes to your side. I had Rata in my scum read as much as you, but atleast he does give a defense and did not do only sheeping on votes. He's not Gaga 100%.
    This post right here I got nervous as well when I saw him post. The town just mislynched 3 times - there is no way anyone is feeling confident enough for a 100% read.

Let's all blame Distorted!
    HELP!!!!

But in seriousness I played pretty shitty with that blink push.. I felt it was between him, rata, or fielz. lol we had fielz day 1 also, instantly caught onto his game was so different - but then the arsonist clan war crap started......I truly believe if that clan war didnt start, fielz would have been the D1 lynch lol =P by the time D2 hit we got focused on seacrching for whos alignment changed, rather than picking up where we left off before the arsonist fiasco.

Mag I didnt defend or push because I wanted to use that buddying later to alignment search. I thought he would get recruited N1 or N2 due to that buddying - so he was going to be who I would use to read his alignments and check if theres anything major that changed.

I like NumberTwos playstyle - I want to see him when scumhunting. I feel a lot of people just didnt have the "drive" to hunt on this setup just due to, each night, 1 alignment changes and you just repeat mass pushing on everyone each day.

35. ISO #2185

36. ISO #2186

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I feel a lot of people just didn't have the "drive" to hunt on this setup just due to, each night, 1 alignment changes and you just repeat mass pushing on everyone each day.
    And since on normal setups most of the pressuring come from Distorted near EoD's - does that mean players are lazy?

37. ISO #2187

38. ISO #2188

To be honest, I think that's a valid strategy for people, like Distorted, who should expect to get converted.
    But it's pretty dumb for Efekann imo. I don't see anyone ever converting efekann if they actually want to win, except for LyLo day (which was the case ).
    how is this a valid strategy for people like distorted but not to me?

you do know i would have hard pressured fielz instead of these 3 idiots right?
    I Like Ice Cream

39. ISO #2189

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    how is this a valid strategy for people like distorted but not to me?

you do know i would have hard pressured fielz instead of these 3 idiots right?
    hard pressured if i wasnt converted
    convert me and ill stay as a nullread and hammer people
    dont convert me and fielz is done for

i have said many times that fielz is scummy af but i refused to see him scummy
    I Like Ice Cream

40. ISO #2190

41. ISO #2191

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    HELP!!!

42. ISO #2192

I didn't think you were scummy. I just felt like it was either you or me that were going to be lynched and i knew that i wasn't going to flip scum.
    But that's a bad play though o.O you must not throw a townie under the bus just to live one more day...

43. ISO #2193

And that's why it might happen.

44. ISO #2194

But that's a bad play though o.O you must not throw a townie under the bus just to live one more day...
    I figured that there might be a 20% chance of him being gaga or converted. He might have been lynched without my vote, who knows?

45. ISO #2195

46. ISO #2196

47. ISO #2197