Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Actually you're right Distorted, we need to do pushes and putting pressure WITHOUT misslynching. Because if nobody dies to lynching, then the scum would be forced to flip himself. So by pressuring without lynching unless utter certainty we can get every flip to be a scum flip. And I think it delays the game especially if the first convert waits a day before suiciding.
    I'm not a scum, your pressure plan will fail.

Distorted and Magoroth try to do it on me, just because i hate their clan, actually i have 2 wallposts with them as scumread.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Nice shitvoting, i have to admire that.

You know when you recuit someone.

Nice shittalk, man.

Nobody cares you're 1st or 2nd.

Why you tell the strategies for lady gaga?

You're saying you'll recuit me N1? ALso, another shittalk about <Skwirl> and lady gaga strategies.

Okay, distorted is always gay and uncool af.
    Everyone considers him as town every game, just because he's leader of <Skwirl>.
    -vote Distorted

Idk he's always a scum read for me. He likes to talk about evils strategies - it's shittalking and scummy.
    A lot of shittalking, this is going to be another 13k posts game.
    Mostly shittalking is made by Distorted and MagFag.
    I don't like, that Distorted voted Noz_Bugs, before she posted, also he voted her very early.

Point of this message - guess her role, yes, it's hater. But you want lynch her just for saying she's hater.
    Found our D1 lynch! - Distorted of MagFag.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

4. ISO #104

IDK why Arsonist is not following his own plan tho
    I voted Distorted, i follow my own plan.

I have proofs to lynch you.
    Arguments - proofs.
    I have 2 wallposts, that says "Lynch both Distorted and Mag".
    You don't have.

Mag is my 2nd scum read after Distorted.
    Distorted has awful logic, Mag is just his rat.
    -vote Distorted
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

5. ISO #105
    Ganelon

IDK why Arsonist is not following his own plan tho
    O ya, I didn't consider that. We absolutely need to Lynch in that case.

6. ISO #106

1st scums and towns? let's start!

Efekannn02, good scumhunting tho, he's kinda town for me.
    Mashmallow Marshall, has some really useful posts through.
    Noz_Bugz, this guy is town for me. Distorted actually voted him.
    Hybrid, netural, no posts yet.
    Ratatoskr, only 1 post with voting distorted.
    Blinkstarter, no votes through the game and lacking of posts - netural.
    Fielzanks - he's on my scum read because of 1 message, lacking of posts and total agerement with Distorted.
    Spoiler : message :
    So basically we must do Arsonist's approach

Magoroth - just a rat, controlled by his lord, no wallposts, no agerements and bad logic with trash talking.
    Distorted - he voted for me, because i scum read him, as a lot of us scum read him. He also did trash talking.

7. ISO #107
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    O ya, I didn't consider that. We absolutely need to Lynch in that case.
    Still I'm not sure if we should Lynch today, if we Lynch purely at random there is a 1/10 chance of lynching Lady Gaga, and if we mislynch there'll be 7 of us tomorrow and 2 Cultists.

8. ISO #108
    Ganelon

Also, have you guys considered the possibility that Lady Gaga may not actually try to recruit people? If she doesn't recruit we'll have 0 information to go on, we'll just be in a gigantic finger painting competition

9. ISO #109
    Ganelon

Fielzanks - he's on my scum read because of 1 message, lacking of posts and total agerement with Distorted.

Magoroth - just a rat, controlled by his lord, no wallposts, no agerements and bad logic with trash talking.
    Distorted - he voted for me, because i scum read him, as a lot of us scum read him. He also did trash talking.
    The fact that someone voted for someone else means literally nothing on day 1, as there is only one scum. Voting patterns will be somewhat relevant today and especially relevant tomorrow.

10. ISO #110
    Ganelon

Also I want to know how you can scum read someone 100 posts into the game. Some people haven't even spoken yet.

11. ISO #111

Also, have you guys considered the possibility that Lady Gaga may not actually try to recruit people? If she doesn't recruit we'll have 0 information to go on, we'll just be in a gigantic finger painting competition
    That may be true chaos and a valid strategy, we'd shred ourselves into tears while SCV will laugh looking at us

12. ISO #112
    Ganelon

That may be true chaos and a valid strategy, we'd shred ourselves into tears while SCV will laugh looking at us
    Just recruit at MyLo easy as pie.

13. ISO #113

The fact that someone voted for someone else means literally nothing on day 1, as there is only one scum. Voting patterns will be somewhat relevant today and especially relevant tomorrow.
    That fact, that someone voted D1 means something.
    You may lynch D1.
    And Distorted's scum read on me is basically "v4v".
    I scum read him - he says "this is a shitpost", even through he did most trash talking here + he didn't did any multi-quotes to vote yet.
    He also said "it's not your playstyle at all", my playstyle - make multi-quote messages, then defend myself if someone becomes a triggered kid.
    Scum paint = yes, i just painted you as a scum to pepole, with normal logic, with no buddying with him.

14. ISO #114

That fact, that someone voted D1 means something.
    You may lynch D1.
    And Distorted's scum read on me is basically "v4v".
    I scum read him - he says "this is a shitpost", even through he did most trash talking here + he didn't did any multi-quotes to vote yet.
    He also said "it's not your playstyle at all", my playstyle - make multi-quote messages, then defend myself if someone becomes a triggered kid.
    Scum paint = yes, i just painted you as a scum to pepole, with normal logic, with no buddying with him.
    Be less aggressive and people will start listening to you

15. ISO #115

Then more valid strategy will be to recuit inactive players, that don't scumread anyone.
    I'm very unlikely to be recuited.
    The "who scumread lady gaga" isn't a valuable strategy - pepole will release, that active player stopped making scumread on a centrain person and will lynch the person, that he scumreaded before.

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117
    Ganelon

Be less aggressive and people will start listening to you
    Aggressiveness is not the problem; coming in here and finding reasons to be voting up people he hates is. It's also useless. I think he's not Scum cuz he would literally be throwing the game by doing this bullshit...

18. ISO #118

Then more valid strategy will be to recuit inactive players, that don't scumread anyone.
    I'm very unlikely to be recuited.
    The "who scumread lady gaga" isn't a valuable strategy - pepole will release, that active player stopped making scumread on a centrain person and will lynch the person, that he scumreaded before.
    You're right. But then why go out of your way to lynch Distorted lmao?

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

I keep my vote on distorted, actually.
    I had 2 multi-quoted messages, after them Distorted ragequitted and stopped to make messages, because he knows - he'll get more scumpoints for making any messages.

21. ISO #121
    Ganelon

No - recruiting AFKs is useless. The only AFK I would recruit would be Hybrid because he's a good player and because people tend not to Lynch him because he's always AFK. I think people who are null/slightly towns reads or even very townish reads will be recruited, at least that's what I would do. Also, I have a request. @Lady Gaga, please don't recruit me, I hate Cult

22. ISO #122

Aggressiveness is not the problem; coming in here and finding reasons to be voting up people he hates is. It's also useless. I think he's not Scum cuz he would literally be throwing the game by doing this bullshit...
    You forgot 2 legendary multiquotes, that made distorted ragequit?
    Yes, i may vote up pepole, that i hate, at least i have a valuable reasons to do that.

23. ISO #123

No - recruiting AFKs is useless. The only AFK I would recruit would be Hybrid because he's a good player and because people tend not to Lynch him because he's always AFK. I think people who are null/slightly towns reads or even very townish reads will be recruited, at least that's what I would do. Also, I have a request. @Lady Gaga, please don't recruit me, I hate Cult
    After this message - it's obvious that Hybrid will be a fan.
    And why <Skwirl> suggest strategies for Lady GaGa?
    Let's stop doing that - at next day pepole may think you're a fan of her if you'll discuss strategies.

Also - discussing scum strategies is trash talking.

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

Tbh I feel like discussing what may be scum strategies a valid choice - it puts them on the clear and allow us to predict what the scum would do. Better than randomlynching every day I say
    K - but we know already the scum strategies.
    This day you may discuss it - next day, don't do it or you'll get hanged.

27. ISO #127
    Ganelon

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129
    Ganelon

What the hell is this post?! Why don't you want to talk about scum strategies? ++scum points to you Mr.

30. ISO #130
    Ganelon

What the hell is this post?! Why don't you want to talk about scum strategies? ++scum points to you Mr.
    I don't like you using the plural, or 'people' so often. You're not Vladimir Putin. What's up with all those big words. Appeal to authority is dumb

31. ISO #131

I don't like you using the plural, or 'people' so often. You're not Vladimir Putin. What's up with all those big words. Appeal to authority is dumb
    Yes, what i should use instead? You don't like how i say, well... I don't like how some pepole say also.

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Uh is that a slip? @Magoroth yes it has became a tradition to find potential slips in the first posts of the game.
    it is not... efe hates narcisists, if gaga is narcisist he wants to roleplay . . .
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

35. ISO #135
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    it is not... efe hates narcisists, if gaga is narcisist he wants to roleplay . . .
    Rejoice, Hybrid hath appeared

36. ISO #136

But suicides flip will give us infos, so I think we should NOT lynch at all the whole game because this way we ensure only SCUM dies (and scum will be obliged to suicide if they want us to lose voting power) until we get a good read with scumflips and end the game in a decivise vote. Atleast that's my opinion. We lose by lynching fans since gaga can just recruit again and we lose by mislynching (and we have a 88% chance of mislynching)
    This seems legit.
    -vote skip

37. ISO #137
    Ganelon

This seems legit.
    -vote skip
    If we don't Lynch at all Scum can just use conversion as a nightkill every day starting from tomorrow

38. ISO #138

You shitpost, not me, gay af.
    All, that you did is thrash talking and bad scumhunting.
    I put together quotes of you, now you're a triggered american kid.

You may mindcontrol MagFag, because he's your rat buddy, but you may not control others.
    So my scum reads - American Idiot and His More Idiotic Friend From Scotland.
    Both Of You Are Shitposter's And Idiots Also The Others Like Fielz Are Manipulated By That Middle Aged Idiot Aswell

The American Idiot comes 1st.
    I Will Actually Keep The Balance Between Your 2 Factions So I Can Win Alone At The End When The Time Comes

You got any actual reads or are just going to Lynch all Skwirls?
    Lynching All Skwirls Is A Good Way To Identify Gaga Actually (and also its fun and gives us the feeling of getting revenge also btw im using a good excuse with no backup info lol haha)

Ratatoskr and Noz_Bugz voted up Distorted without saying anything else. Also, I feel like the Cult Leader - let's not call her Lady Gaga plz - will act incredibly pro-town because she has nothing to lose by doing so... so I feel like my top scum reads are Arsonist, Ratatoskr, Noz_Bugz. I think Efe is town this game but I can't be sure.

-vote Arsonist
    YOU ARE A IDIOT FOR THINKING THAT IM TOWN!

Nice buddying with Distorted.
    I see you're a mindcontrolled rat. Get an opinion before voting :P.

Tell me why i am your top scum read, the "HAIL DISTORTED AND SKWIRL!1!!11!" is not an argument.
    Skwirls Are Idiots And Fanatics This Statement Also Goes With The CHOOOO's Its Not Scummy But Actually Hurting The Town

'Lynch Distorted and Mag' isn't an argument either. Either way I feel like my argument holds more water than yours.

Also, I would like to add town points to MM - he is in favour of lynching. I feel like as scum he would be more reserved. +1 to MM
    Stupid Thought

Speaking of which - I think the Cult Leader/Lady Gaga will not be converting someone who interacted a whole lot with them on d1, and probably won't convert someone they are friends with outside of the game - it would be too risky.
    Stupid Thought Atleast Bring A Second Possibility Besides This

Actually you're right Distorted, we need to do pushes and putting pressure WITHOUT misslynching. Because if nobody dies to lynching, then the scum would be forced to flip himself. So by pressuring without lynching unless utter certainty we can get every flip to be a scum flip. And I think it delays the game especially if the first convert waits a day before suiciding.
    Stupid Thought Just Let The Fans Kill Our Haters
    I Like Ice Cream

39. ISO #139

Re: distorted is gay and uncool af

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    OK. This right here is the biggest scum read I have had all game. Arsonist has done nothing but "shitpost" every game all game. Now he is trying to put together wall posts, scum paint and play?

yeah dude, not your style AT ALL. I have never seen you put even HALF this effort into a game before. If I am lynched today, hit Arsonist tomorrow; but his playstyle has done a 180 lol

-vote Arsonist
    this looks like a omgus

40. ISO #140
    Ganelon

K - but we know already the scum strategies.This day you may discuss it - next day, don't do it or you'll get hanged.
    I feel this post is so scummy. I'm not even talking about the fact that you don't want to discuss Scum strategies - I'm talking about the fact that you're acting like the self-appointed public avenger. What is this constant usage of 'we', 'people', and giving orders.

41. ISO #141
    Ganelon

this looks like a omgus
    It is an OMGUS. Frankly I would also vote him up. And Distorted did an OMGUS last game.

42. ISO #142

You shitpost, not me, gay af.
    All, that you did is thrash talking and bad scumhunting.
    I put together quotes of you, now you're a triggered american kid.

You may mindcontrol MagFag, because he's your rat buddy, but you may not control others.
    So my scum reads - American Idiot and His More Idiotic Friend From Scotland.
    i agree with the fecesposter, distorted's vote looked like an omgus vote no speciality. Imo his post was just a read pressure post. And distorted even if you are at L-2 lady gaga wouldn't have been hammering you since he would have been the suspicous guy after hammering.

Also magfag isnt being madcontrolled he s just a dumby dumb

43. ISO #143

Ratatoskr and Noz_Bugz voted up Distorted without saying anything else. Also, I feel like the Cult Leader - let's not call her Lady Gaga plz - will act incredibly pro-town because she has nothing to lose by doing so... so I feel like my top scum reads are Arsonist, Ratatoskr, Noz_Bugz. I think Efe is town this game but I can't be sure.

-vote Arsonist
    actually, lady gaga cant be a voter of distorted. 2 of his voters were just trolling and the last voter was actually being suspicous of him. So i dont think neither noz rata or arson is lady gaga rn.

44. ISO #144
    Ganelon

i agree with the fecesposter, distorted's vote looked like an omgus vote no speciality. Imo his post was just a read pressure post. And distorted even if you are at L-2 lady gaga wouldn't have been hammering you since he would have been the suspicous guy after hammering.

Also magfag isnt being madcontrolled he s just a dumby dumb
    Not voting the guy who gets lynched at EoD is even scummier than hammering in my opinion

45. ISO #145

'Lynch Distorted and Mag' isn't an argument either. Either way I feel like my argument holds more water than yours.

Also, I would like to add town points to MM - he is in favour of lynching. I feel like as scum he would be more reserved. +1 to MM
    arso actually had a read though, and he only called you magfag and you r being mindcontrolled.

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

This seems legit.
    -vote skip
    [spoiler]whai ur so autist we need to hav sum move and scumreadz 2 determin lady gaga olalalaa roma romamamaa may we'll faind her 2day & not lynching at all is autistic u don't deserve fm champ badg if u ageree with no lynch at all.[/spoiler]

48. ISO #148
    Ganelon

Also, personally I think we should try to get to everyone else to answer before we Lynch, and we should not Lynch on day one at that is retarded. It's such a low chance of actually catching the Cult Leader that it's not even worth it. Better to have 8 peeps tomorrow.

49. ISO #149

Also, personally I think we should try to get to everyone else to answer before we Lynch, and we should not Lynch on day one at that is retarded. It's such a low chance of actually catching the Cult Leader that it's not even worth it. Better to have 8 peeps tomorrow.
    But the option to be the fastest FM game ended is sexy though~

50. ISO #150
    Ganelon

But the option to be the fastest FM game ended is sexy though~
    Certainly better than having 3.7k posts, I concur