S-FM 249 Lady Gaga Scvmurderer Hosted Edition - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51
    Ganelon

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

OK - I'm going off of my gut feeling here, but I think Cult is likely one of the most active guys - since there is absolutely no way to verify someone's role other than lynching them, I think Lady Gaga would likely just try to 'blend in' as one of the more active posters. So what I'm saying is that one of us is likely scum

2. ISO #52
    Ganelon

Also I need to go. I'm tired and it's 12:33 where I live. Good luck.

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    strategy 1 becomes higher risk near end of game, while strategy 2 is higher risk earlier in the game.
    I do think that with either strategy It'll be easy for us to catch Gaga. Because since the converted guy has an inverted wincon (protect gaga instead of lynching it) we can probably figure it out in less than 3 converts.
    I'm saying that assuming early convert will suicide to to convert another - It'll help the gaga team having more voting power.
    But the self flip will help us immensely.

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

God damn!!! 62 posts in. Sorry guys I didn't know when game was starting... time to read rolecard
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #64

FUCK YOU LADY GAGA.

Distorted is at L-3? And Noz_Bugz at L-4? What happened :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    tbh idk much about lady gaga except that she is a pervert

i claim hater lel even though i dont really hate people except narcissists

is gaga a narcissist? if yes then im gonna role play
    Uh is that a slip? @Magoroth yes it has became a tradition to find potential slips in the first posts of the game.

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    OK... Let's discuss. Let's not have another 3.7k post count game.

Who do you guys think Lady Gaga will be converting on N1?
    Somebody who's going to be townread, but not the top town read to avoid being obvious. Of course, that's if the gaga is clever and has played some games. I also see an option that would be RNG the conversion. Also bookmark this post for myself, could be alignment indicative later on.

17. ISO #67

not even 5 mins in and you are scumhunting afk people on gamestart

im not gonna see this sarcasticly this time m8

-vote Distorted
    About Distorted's early trolling: Since his town meta is known to be trolly at D1 start, I will see his trolling as NAI, for potential WIFOM reasons.

18. ISO #68

And no I'm not throwing shade in the first hours of the game

19. ISO #69

i need a doc on me so i don't get attacked, im vigi will confirm tonight.

SO - I see gaga going for 2 strategies; both have pros and cons. If she recruits more active players early, than those same players would have to be suiciding to recruit more people. So the game would slow down a bit, and near the end more susp players will start being recruited.

OR - recruits randomly/less active players to just lower the total player count to have more control over votes.
    You seem to forget something: scums will have a VERY hard time controlling votes because the Gaga fan has to suicide. 2 scum votes max. Recruiting randomly could be useful to make people get paranoid at eachother.

20. ISO #70

strategy 2 is not a risk in early game lol
    strategy 1 is a risk in early game actually
    Actually you're right lol

21. ISO #71

SCUM!!!
    Nopers. +townpoints to noz actually.

22. ISO #72

@Scvmurderer , are last wills allowed?
    Read the setup guys lol

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Fcin make me ay thzt incgona not even clsim hag
    STOP DRINKING WHEN YOU PLAY FM

24. ISO #74

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You seem to forget something: scums will have a VERY hard time controlling votes because the Gaga fan has to suicide. 2 scum votes max. Recruiting randomly could be useful to make people get paranoid at eachother.
    But suicides flip will give us infos, so I think we should NOT lynch at all the whole game because this way we ensure only SCUM dies (and scum will be obliged to suicide if they want us to lose voting power) until we get a good read with scumflips and end the game in a decivise vote. Atleast that's my opinion. We lose by lynching fans since gaga can just recruit again and we lose by mislynching (and we have a 88% chance of mislynching)

25. ISO #75

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    But the sudden flip flop in the wincon will surely affect the behavior of the converted. So we NEED to have a maximum of people talking through D1 if we want to find clues into D2.
    ^^ indeed. D1 is NOT an useless period in ANY game, especially this one because the unique information we get from it will probably lead us to the Gaga. Remember: our wincon is to kill Gaga, not her fan(s). I will make a post about D1 strategy we should have.

26. ISO #76

Got some work to do still... it's over 4 AM here... I'll try to check in before going to bed. If I don't, I'll be more active tomorrow. Just not at noon (France time).

27. ISO #77

^^ indeed. D1 is NOT an useless period in ANY game, especially this one because the unique information we get from it will probably lead us to the Gaga. Remember: our wincon is to kill Gaga, not her fan(s). I will make a post about D1 strategy we should have.
    Ageree. This may have some scum reads, that may be true. This game is smarter, than usual Sc2 Maf, so everyone's live costs, not just follow a scum and if lynch is innocent, so we'll kill this scum.

After i played nigger flag, so i think lynching D1 is not risky randoming and a valuable strategy.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79
    Ganelon

I think we should stall the game by not lynching so that we have time to form reads

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Thumbs up distorted is gay and uncool af

ok...after reading through everyones comments - obvious scum here

-vote magoroth
    Nice shitvoting, i have to admire that.

I want to know that when I recruit you if you have to do what I say
    You know when you recuit someone.

I now suddenly feel behind on my beer intake.....
    Nice shittalk, man.

First!!!
    Nobody cares you're 1st or 2nd.

SO - I see gaga going for 2 strategies; both have pros and cons. If she recruits more active players early, than those same players would have to be suiciding to recruit more people. So the game would slow down a bit, and near the end more susp players will start being recruited.

OR - recruits randomly/less active players to just lower the total player count to have more control over votes.
    Why you tell the strategies for lady gaga?

but if u convert me early, that removes an active player EARLY. so it protects you from getting my reads early game, but also ruins the chance you may have of being able to recruit me later in the game, where I can help throw suspicion off you if the FoS is starting to go towards you.

It really comes down to high risk early or later in game depending on the strategy the gaga takes.

If I was gaga, I would be recruiting people who are starting to get susp of me. That allows for me to get targetted by people, but then they start town reading me later. I think that will be an important pattern to look for in this game.
    You're saying you'll recuit me N1? ALso, another shittalk about <Skwirl> and lady gaga strategies.

Okay, distorted is always gay and uncool af.
    Everyone considers him as town every game, just because he's leader of <Skwirl>.
    -vote Distorted

Idk he's always a scum read for me. He likes to talk about evils strategies - it's shittalking and scummy.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

2 votes with 8 total people is much harder to control than 2 votes with 5 people total.

Actually you're right lol
    marking this so i can answer why it's actually wrong tomorrow.

STOP DRINKING WHEN YOU PLAY FM
    ! thanks for reminding me; gotta grab another beer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    But suicides flip will give us infos, so I think we should NOT lynch at all the whole game because this way we ensure only SCUM dies (and scum will be obliged to suicide if they want us to lose voting power) until we get a good read with scumflips and end the game in a decivise vote. Atleast that's my opinion. We lose by lynching fans since gaga can just recruit again and we lose by mislynching (and we have a 88% chance of mislynching)
    .....lynching is where we get info. 1 person every day will not want to lynch 1 person (gaga, due to losing). pushing and lynching is the only way we will find out who people dont want to lynch. The target doesnt change, but the people protecting does - we can find lots of info lynching due to that reason alone.

due to scum changing, D1 is pretty much every other day. D1 is not unique in this setup. No1 is planning on being scum tomorrow, it just may happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Ageree. This may have some scum reads, that may be true. This game is smarter, than usual Sc2 Maf, so everyone's live costs, not just follow a scum and if lynch is innocent, so we'll kill this scum.

After i played nigger flag, so i think lynching D1 is not risky randoming and a valuable strategy.
    ...............ok i may have had too much beer, I am agreeing with Gopniks post.

34. ISO #84

Re: distorted is gay and uncool af

Nice shittalk, man.

You're saying you'll recuit me N1? ALso, another shittalk about <Skwirl> and lady gaga strategies.

Everyone considers him as town every game, just because he's leader of <Skwirl>.
    -vote Distorted

Idk he's always a scum read for me. He likes to talk about evils strategies - it's shittalking and scummy.
    OK. This right here is the biggest scum read I have had all game. Arsonist has done nothing but "shitpost" every game all game. Now he is trying to put together wall posts, scum paint and play?

yeah dude, not your style AT ALL. I have never seen you put even HALF this effort into a game before. If I am lynched today, hit Arsonist tomorrow; but his playstyle has done a 180 lol

-vote Arsonist

35. ISO #85

OK. This right here is the biggest scum read I have had all game. Arsonist has done nothing but "shitpost" every game all game. Now he is trying to put together wall posts, scum paint and play?

yeah dude, not your style AT ALL. I have never seen you put even HALF this effort into a game before. If I am lynched today, hit Arsonist tomorrow; but his playstyle has done a 180 lol

-vote Arsonist
    and b4 u call this an OMGUS vote, im at L-2 right now You are not the first person to vote me.

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

-vote magoroth

Nice shittalk, man.

First!!!

but if u convert me early, that removes an active player EARLY. so it protects you from getting my reads early game, but also ruins the chance you may have of being able to recruit me later in the game, where I can help throw suspicion off you if the FoS is starting to go towards you.

It really comes down to high risk early or later in game depending on the strategy the gaga takes.

If I was gaga, I would be recruiting people who are starting to get susp of me. That allows for me to get targetted by people, but then they start town reading me later. I think that will be an important pattern to look for in this game.

-vote Distorted

-vote Arsonist
    You shitpost, not me, gay af.
    All, that you did is thrash talking and bad scumhunting.
    I put together quotes of you, now you're a triggered american kid.

You may mindcontrol MagFag, because he's your rat buddy, but you may not control others.
    So my scum reads - American Idiot and His More Idiotic Friend From Scotland.

38. ISO #88

You shitpost, not me, gay af.
    All, that you did is thrash talking and bad scumhunting.
    I put together quotes of you, now you're a triggered american kid.

You may mindcontrol MagFag, because he's your rat buddy, but you may not control others.
    So my scum reads - American Idiot and His More Idiotic Friend From Scotland.
    The American Idiot comes 1st.

39. ISO #89
    Ganelon

The American Idiot comes 1st.
    You got any actual reads or are just going to Lynch all Skwirls?

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91
    Ganelon

Ratatoskr and Noz_Bugz voted up Distorted without saying anything else. Also, I feel like the Cult Leader - let's not call her Lady Gaga plz - will act incredibly pro-town because she has nothing to lose by doing so... so I feel like my top scum reads are Arsonist, Ratatoskr, Noz_Bugz. I think Efe is town this game but I can't be sure.

-vote Arsonist

42. ISO #92

Ratatoskr and Noz_Bugz voted up Distorted without saying anything else. Also, I feel like the Cult Leader - let's not call her Lady Gaga plz - will act incredibly pro-town because she has nothing to lose by doing so... so I feel like my top scum reads are Arsonist, Ratatoskr, Noz_Bugz. I think Efe is town this game but I can't be sure.

-vote Arsonist
    Nice buddying with Distorted.
    I see you're a mindcontrolled rat. Get an opinion before voting :P.

Tell me why i am your top scum read, the "HAIL DISTORTED AND SKWIRL!1!!11!" is not an argument.

43. ISO #93
    Ganelon

Nice buddying with Distorted.
    I see you're a mindcontrolled rat. Get an opinion before voting :P.

Tell me why i am your top scum read, the "HAIL DISTORTED AND SKWIRL!1!!11!" is not an argument.
    'Lynch Distorted and Mag' isn't an argument either. Either way I feel like my argument holds more water than yours.

Also, I would like to add town points to MM - he is in favour of lynching. I feel like as scum he would be more reserved. +1 to MM

44. ISO #94
    Ganelon

'Lynch Distorted and Mag' isn't an argument either. Either way I feel like my argument holds more water than yours.

Also, I would like to add town points to MM - he is in favour of lynching. I feel like as scum he would be more reserved. +1 to MM
    Speaking of which - I think the Cult Leader/Lady Gaga will not be converting someone who interacted a whole lot with them on d1, and probably won't convert someone they are friends with outside of the game - it would be too risky.

45. ISO #95
    Ganelon

@Scvmurderer , ​could you give us a link to the post count page please?

46. ISO #96

First!!!

-vote magoroth
    I'm hard claiming... Hater!!!
    HELP!!!!!
    -vote Scvmurderer
    oops he's host /sarcastic
    -vote Distorted

OMGUS
    ok this is a towny post, has a few good points and seems like its helping move the game. +1 town points

-vote noz_bugz
    so far his posts have been lacking a bit, seems almost forcing to sound town.
    Also
    -vote Noz_Bugz
    OK.
    If I were scum I would convert Distorted. :P

Actually I lied, I am the Gunsmith. I gave a gun to Distorted last night.
    strategy 1 becomes higher risk near end of game, while strategy 2 is higher risk earlier in the game.

well startegy 1 would be risky later because the more active players can start pushing suspicion off of gaga rather than finding real leads. there is the potential for the active to slip of course, but I see it being hard to slip in a game where there is no more than 2 evils at a time.

But, leaving the active players to recruit for later in the game can really help steer game ending lynches.
    A lot of shittalking, this is going to be another 13k posts game.
    Mostly shittalking is made by Distorted and MagFag.
    I don't like, that Distorted voted Noz_Bugs, before she posted, also he voted her very early.

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    okay u nerds i'm not gonna look at mah rolecard this game
    Point of this message - guess her role, yes, it's hater. But you want lynch her just for saying she's hater.
    Found our D1 lynch! - Distorted of MagFag.

47. ISO #97

I have proofs to lynch you.
    Arguments - proofs.
    I have 2 wallposts, that says "Lynch both Distorted and Mag".
    You don't have.

Mag is my 2nd scum read after Distorted.
    Distorted has awful logic, Mag is just his rat.
    -vote Distorted

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

Actually you're right Distorted, we need to do pushes and putting pressure WITHOUT misslynching. Because if nobody dies to lynching, then the scum would be forced to flip himself. So by pressuring without lynching unless utter certainty we can get every flip to be a scum flip. And I think it delays the game especially if the first convert waits a day before suiciding.