1. ISO #501

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Multiquote I
    Multiquote II
    Multiquote III
    And finally...
    Multiquote IV!

Now, below you'll see, that i can have a scum read, not assuming their clan and nation, oh, did you read the multiquote fully? No.

Only because i want to lynch Distorted and nothing else.
    Totally valuable reason to call all that bullshit.

The trolls are anyone who voted me. Oh stop, it's called Griefering, it isn't?

Then don't vote before 24 hours ffs.

You posted this when only rata voted you from <Skwirl>
    Others voted for me, because your clan is griefering.

True reasons why i voted you:
    • If Mag isn't a smurf account, he's skyper then, look how he sheepvoted me many times.
    • You're american, but you can't read on english, from what i said, you understand only "-vote Distorted".
    • Look how blink voted me, nice reason tho, totally not scummish.
    • You say i threw? Your scumread threw, you should've stopped looking only at red text.
    • You know the last reason, "Gopnik".

Nice commentary, not buddying.

Legend.

Isn't it looks like a skyping at least?

Conclusion (wrote in red text, because you don't read other text)
    This whole clan should be banned from playing Sc2 Mafia and FM at all. They won't accept that fact, that i wanted to lynch their leader. Instead of playing like other clans, they just hammer a centrain player, that voted for any of them. Totally griefering clan. Read other text, than "-vote Distorted" ffs. I'll never vote for a centrain person with no valuable reason at all. This is my 4th multiquote of my series, when 5th will come? After 6-9 <Skwirl> member posts, i have a valuable reason to vote Distorted, read 1st and 2nd multiquote.

Stop hammering me and accept, that fact, that i voted for him.
    if we were skyping why would he message me IN GAME to tell me im at L-1? lol wouldent he just PM me out of game to tell me to get on? You are literally just trying to find anything to go after me.

2. ISO #502

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    but that doesnt make me scum if i do shoot them it just makes a scum read on me

but knowing meta it wouldnt work

stop this blink its boring we are in a loop!
    Nah i disagree meta goes out the window when you shoot a confirmed town but i agree to stop.

3. ISO #503

and once again @Arsonist this has nothing to do with you voting me lol. but this is all you do EVERY SINGLE GAME!!!!! this is ur 3rd game, u almost threw the second game (u tried to). This is a consistent pattern with you. If this was your first time doing this, then yeah maybe it could be taken seriously, BUT THIS IS ALL YOU DO ALL GAME EVERY GAME!!!

4. ISO #504

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Your the one griefing gtfo out of here with that shit allready
    Sorry, isn't it's obvious that you all say same thing, copypasted from distorted?
    I think so.
    You also said no valuable defense.

And stop saying "efekann ur samrtir dan dis!!11!!1!", if a human has a diffent opinion, that not means he's stupid.
    That means, he's smart.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

5. ISO #505

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    and once again @Arsonist this has nothing to do with you voting me lol. but this is all you do EVERY SINGLE GAME!!!!! this is ur 3rd game, u almost threw the second game (u tried to). This is a consistent pattern with you. If this was your first time doing this, then yeah maybe it could be taken seriously, BUT THIS IS ALL YOU DO ALL GAME EVERY GAME!!!
    accusing people of being american, scotish, skwirl, choo, european, french, those are your main reasons to lynch.

Your initial "scum read" on me is literally to witchhunt - Sorry dude but you will most likely be blacklisted from future games.

Once again, this is not about you "voting me" it is about just the sheer hate and racism behind your playstyle. Your logic of going after people and accusing people of cheating constnatly. Go read through previous games and you will see that nothing you say has any logical basis behind it, or factual basis - on the contrary, there is much evidence AGAINST what you are saying.

Drop the charade and re-evaluate what the goal of playing Mafia is. You want clan wars? go to the mod.

6. ISO #506

When i almost-threw the previous game?
    Voting you - isn't always scummy.

Also - Magoroth flipped as scum at afroamerican flag.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

7. ISO #507

accusing people of being american, scotish, skwirl, choo, european, french, those are your main reasons to lynch.

Your initial "scum read" on me is literally to witchhunt - Sorry dude but you will most likely be blacklisted from future games.

Once again, this is not about you "voting me" it is about just the sheer hate and racism behind your playstyle. Your logic of going after people and accusing people of cheating constnatly. Go read through previous games and you will see that nothing you say has any logical basis behind it, or factual basis - on the contrary, there is much evidence AGAINST what you are saying.

Drop the charade and re-evaluate what the goal of playing Mafia is. You want clan wars? go to the mod.
    Did you read even the 1/12 of my multiquotes?

8. ISO #508
    Ganelon

When i almost-threw the previous game?
    Voting you - isn't always scummy.

Also - Magoroth flipped as scum at afroamerican flag.
    Wat- o ya I did. Meta says I'm town. /LAMIST

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

if we were skyping why would he message me IN GAME to tell me im at L-1? lol wouldent he just PM me out of game to tell me to get on? You are literally just trying to find anything to go after me.
    "heretics put him at L-1" - Scummish phrase.

You may vote me.
    You may report me.
    You're not truthful.

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    I'm gone for a couple hours and I come back to 26 pages. wtf guys.
    Okay, i'll wait, Distorted may not wait.
    Distorted uses energy of his alligiment to make pepole vote me as well.

If he flips as Lady GaGa - CS.

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

Did you read even the 1/12 of my multiquotes?
    you do realize that you are argueing with the enemy right?

HE IS PRETENDING TO FFS YOURE GETTING MANIPULATED ON HIS GAME!

or distorted is actually stupid like magoroth but i doubt that
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #516

Response to others also then.

17. ISO #517

you do realize that you are argueing with the enemy right?

HE IS PRETENDING TO FFS YOURE GETTING MANIPULATED ON HIS GAME!

or distorted is actually stupid like magoroth but i doubt that
    Manipulated to vote him? Yea...

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...088#post718088

there is a random link to the black flag nightless game - I just picked a spot, and scrolled through a few pages.

this has posts of Arsonist doing the same shit hes doing now when I was pretty much confirmed town - this is also the game he ended up attempting to throw at the end in. There are also warnings from Superjack on him throughout this game.

@Arsonist we come on here to play QUALITY games. not cheat, skype, hack, witchhunt w/e. FM is taken a lot more seriously because real time and effort gets put into it. What you are doing is devaluing the player base and just completely shitting on the quality of the game, and this community.

If you would like to play FM then either make friends and respect this small community we have, or go to mafia universe or w/e the other sites are.

20. ISO #520

not that but he makes you look like a delusional idiot be careful...

the others are stupid enough to listen to him
    Ageree pretty much, k, it's now to play the actual game and forget about what was in past 26 pages.
    Otherwise what i'll say?

21. ISO #521

there is a random link to the black flag nightless game - I just picked a spot, and scrolled through a few pages.

this has posts of Arsonist doing the same shit hes doing now when I was pretty much confirmed town - this is also the game he ended up attempting to throw at the end in. There are also warnings from Superjack on him throughout this game.

@Arsonist we come on here to play QUALITY games. not cheat, skype, hack, witchhunt w/e. FM is taken a lot more seriously because real time and effort gets put into it. What you are doing is devaluing the player base and just completely shitting on the quality of the game, and this community.

If you would like to play FM then either make friends and respect this small community we have, or go to mafia universe or w/e the other sites are.
    Yes, it was my 1st game, and i joined very late, because i just started shitposting.

After i started multi-quoting.

22. ISO #522

I also understand tensions get high in these games, and pressuring to trigger people is PART OF THE GAME. but you consistently go after people due to out-of-game reasons. That really makes it hard to play. We need to come into each game with a sense of everyone having an open slate. If we held grudges from games, non of us would be friends lol. I mean last game when blink was pushing me with SCV, i seriously wanted to hit him with something, game ended, gg's said, and there is no hard feeligns from anyone on it its the nature of these games! your friends can become enemies, fights can become personal, but at the end of each game, i would love to buy those people a drink =P

speaking of drink...........

23. ISO #523

I also understand tensions get high in these games, and pressuring to trigger people is PART OF THE GAME. but you consistently go after people due to out-of-game reasons. That really makes it hard to play. We need to come into each game with a sense of everyone having an open slate. If we held grudges from games, non of us would be friends lol. I mean last game when blink was pushing me with SCV, i seriously wanted to hit him with something, game ended, gg's said, and there is no hard feeligns from anyone on it its the nature of these games! your friends can become enemies, fights can become personal, but at the end of each game, i would love to buy those people a drink =P

Wtf ill hit you with something first......another beer

24. ISO #524

We'll better forget, that was in last 26 pages, and start playing game for a new start.
    Because 50% of what you said in that pages, is shittalking about "-vote Arsonist".

I want games become completely FFA, pepole actually stop reading my scum reads. just because of 1 message:
    -vote edit

Read whole, message, then judge and also everyone can't be a normie like you, with same poinion like you.

That's the lesson.
    Not going to change vote, also, this may be a calming bait.

-unvote
    Last edited by SuperJack; March 25th, 2018 at 02:05 AM.

25. ISO #525

We'll better forget, that was in last 26 pages, and start playing game for a new start.
    Because 50% of what you said in that pages, is shittalking about "-vote Arsonist".

I want games become completely FFA, pepole actually stop reading my scum reads. just because of 1 message:
    -vote Distorted

Read whole, message, then judge and also everyone can't be a normie like you, with same poinion like you.

That's the lesson.
    Not going to change vote, also, this may be a calming bait.
    are u seriously this thick headed? it has nothing to do with the fact you voted me lol its the hate u keep spewing out. Go back and read the posts and comment on that.

26. ISO #526

are u seriously this thick headed? it has nothing to do with the fact you voted me lol its the hate u keep spewing out. Go back and read the posts and comment on that.
    I'm just saying why previous 26 pages was thrown.

27. ISO #527

cough cough then explain this

i hate you
    I Like Ice Cream

28. ISO #528

Wtf ill hit you with something first......another beer
    haha <3

Let's just buddy and kill Arsonist - I mean we are both western spies from America; that is the only logical conclusion!

And seeing how Arsonist is the only gopnik and there is only 1 gaga....it has to fit! According to him geographic location is reason to scum read, so i see no other possibilities here.

gg, solved D1.

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530
    Ganelon

You are our token efekannn02. Just vote with the western spies and hammer the cyka.
    I'm a KGB Agent! Kill the spies!!! vote] Distrded [/vote

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

haha <3

Let's just buddy and kill Arsonist - I mean we are both western spies from America; that is the only logical conclusion!

And seeing how Arsonist is the only gopnik and there is only 1 gaga....it has to fit! According to him geographic location is reason to scum read, so i see no other possibilities here.

gg, solved D1.
    Haha nice, but not everyone in russia is gopnik.
    There also usual pepole and corrupt governement.

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534
    Ganelon

Ok, for real, let's cut the crap and let's talk about this setup, it's a unique Cult/Cultafia save. I don't think filling the pages with shitposts oriented towards Arsonist/Distorted/whoever else is in on this WIFOM Finger Painting competition will do town any good.

Do you guys think Lady Gaga won't be converting at first? It might render her immune to detection for quite a large part of the game

35. ISO #535

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Ok, for real, let's cut the crap and let's talk about this setup, it's a unique Cult/Cultafia save. I don't think filling the pages with shitposts oriented towards Arsonist/Distorted/whoever else is in on this WIFOM Finger Painting competition will do town any good.

Do you guys think Lady Gaga won't be converting at first? It might render her immune to detection for quite a large part of the game
    I think she will definitely convert night one hundred percent she can tell whoever she converts to act like nothing even happened and do not even acknowledge her or the fact that said person was culted

36. ISO #536

I think she will definitely convert night one hundred percent she can tell whoever she converts to act like nothing even happened and do not even acknowledge her or the fact that said person was culted
    ya i dont see not converting happening. Sounds risky, but yet if its a good gaga, the people she converts will be our only source of reads

37. ISO #537

Right.

Of course she will. Not doing it would be a very very risky thing, because she just has to convert good players that won't slip to avoid having that problem. Plus, conversions are like a nightkill with the suicide: it's really a Cultfia.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

38. ISO #538
    Ganelon

I really don't like this setup's conversion mechanic because you could be scum hunting and then the next day you'd wake up a bloody Cultist. And not only would you not be able to convert others, you'd be forced to kill yourself just for your Leader's benefit.

39. ISO #539

Right now out of the active players: Fielzanks has the most scum points from me - just because his theory of not lynching at all gives complete control of deaths to gaga, and also giving a shitload of WIFOM. They wont feel pressured when getting voted and be able to play casually without the pressure that leads them to slipping. Also, as blink said - the game will last a month lol

Out of the innactives, @Noz_Bugz or @Ratatoskr

@Noz_Bugz i feel was active at the start but maybe intentionally faded back a bit during the shitshow?
    @Ratatoskr is a good player.....i havnt played enough with him, even in the mod to get a real meta so....I have a scum read there because he scares me D:

@Hybrid please start playing these games more seriously.....every game since the last season ended you have just trolled.
    I have high suspicions on @Noz_Bugz . And @Ratatoskr is making me quite uneasy... Why is he not trying to sort things out more than this? Plus, he didn't remove his vote on you, Distorted. Nor Noz_Bugz. I'd ask them to remove it before we get a stupid D1 lynch lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

40. ISO #540
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I have high suspicions on @Noz_Bugz. And @Ratatoskr is making me quite uneasy... Why is he not trying to sort things out more than this? Plus, he didn't remove his vote on you, Distorted. Nor Noz_Bugz. I'd ask them to remove it before we get a stupid D1 lynch lol.
    A Distorted Lynch isn't very likely at this point - also I think Noz_Bugz lives in a EST time zone, so it's probably 5 PM where he lives

41. ISO #541
    Ganelon

A Distorted Lynch isn't very likely at this point - also I think Noz_Bugz lives in a EST time zone, so it's probably 5 PM where he lives
    But ya, I agree, they're making me feel uneasy.

42. ISO #542

You know i am town.
    You still want to lynch me, because i want to lynch Distorted.
    You call my scumreads usless, because they only force to lynch Distorted. And that's only reason why you actually call them usless, c'mon!
    You don't read them, you simply just look at "-vote Distorted" and already say "fuk ur reads", without reading them.
    You also have no valuable reasons to hate me, except that i posted above.
    You're a confirmed griefering clan!

P.S. Kids, don't vote for distorted, even if he's cinfirmed scum, or get a lot of hate by braindead 12-yr olds from .

@SuperJack and @Scvmurderer , this is really comes out of game, it's now shittalking about "who trolls and who griefs"?
    This game should have your help or this game will be thrown.
    My god. If we're there... @Scvmurderer @SuperJack he might be right actually. I know it puts everyone in an bad position, but we really need a replace on that guy. We're constantly getting off-topic, and the game cannot be played and fully enjoyed because of that.

43. ISO #543

The mess here might not be that bad actually... People who pushed Arsonist down so the game could keep going are VERY PROBABLY townies. So, that clears some people from the susp list.

44. ISO #544
    Ganelon

The mess here might not be that bad actually... People who pushed Arsonist down so the game could keep going are VERY PROBABLY townies. So, that clears some people from the susp list.
    Those are my thoughts exactly - like I said, for example, In the Mod I will always Lynch a gamethrowing Marshall if I'm town because they're much more dangerous than scum could ever be.

45. ISO #545

im just worried of a late game throw. Arsonist WILL vote me over a confirmed scum. He demonstrated that when I was confirmed town and we were voting the confirmed scum in the black flag nightless game. his exact reasoning was I was the enemy and he wanted me dead more.

46. ISO #546

im just worried of a late game throw. Arsonist WILL vote me over a confirmed scum. He demonstrated that when I was confirmed town and we were voting the confirmed scum in the black flag nightless game. his exact reasoning was I was the enemy and he wanted me dead more.
    Yeah, enemy of the Motherland. Die, capitalist scum!!!

Stand up, all victims of oppression, for the tyrants fear your might!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47. ISO #547

Those are my thoughts exactly - like I said, for example, In the Mod I will always Lynch a gamethrowing Marshall if I'm town because they're much more dangerous than scum could ever be.
    Same.

48. ISO #548
    Ganelon

O ya we wanted/tried to push for an Arsonist mislynch in that game if you remember :P

49. ISO #549

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Seven and six respectively feels too low to be only lurking tbh. Seems like genuine out of timezone / afk
    True, people wanting to lurk will try to LOOK contributive a minimum. It's not the case with them.

50. ISO #550

O ya we wanted/tried to push for an Arsonist mislynch in that game if you remember :P
    With me going down with him? ^^