S-FM 249 Lady Gaga Scvmurderer Hosted Edition - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    same here but atleast i can repeat and repeat with more ego and hate

they just verbally assault arsonist for being right and are slighty trying to do the same on me aswell but i would defeat them on discussions/make them leave just because i know how my ego and i are better than everybody else
    Going with that, mind sharing your opinions on lynching/not lynching/flipping people?

2. ISO #452

Angry Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

You know i am town.
    You still want to lynch me, because i want to lynch Distorted.
    You call my scumreads usless, because they only force to lynch Distorted. And that's only reason why you actually call them usless, c'mon!
    You don't read them, you simply just look at "-vote Distorted" and already say "fuk ur reads", without reading them.
    You also have no valuable reasons to hate me, except that i posted above.
    You're a confirmed griefering clan!

P.S. Kids, don't vote for distorted, even if he's cinfirmed scum, or get a lot of hate by braindead 12-yr olds from <Skwirl>.

@SuperJack and @Scvmurderer , this is really comes out of game, it's now shittalking about "who trolls and who griefs"?
    This game should have your help or this game will be thrown.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

3. ISO #453
    Ganelon

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ^^ going to do that. Going into the re-read, but before that... I'm filling an official report against Arsonist so that guy gets the hell out of this game. Have to go real soon though.
    I already have an offical defense.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

5. ISO #455
    Ganelon

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

Right now out of the active players: Fielzanks has the most scum points from me - just because his theory of not lynching at all gives complete control of deaths to gaga, and also giving a shitload of WIFOM. They wont feel pressured when getting voted and be able to play casually without the pressure that leads them to slipping. Also, as blink said - the game will last a month lol

Out of the innactives, @Noz_Bugz or @Ratatoskr

@Noz_Bugz i feel was active at the start but maybe intentionally faded back a bit during the shitshow?
    @Ratatoskr is a good player.....i havnt played enough with him, even in the mod to get a real meta so....I have a scum read there because he scares me D:

@Hybrid please start playing these games more seriously.....every game since the last season ended you have just trolled.

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    You know i am town.
    You call my scumreads usless, because they only force to lynch Distorted. And that's only reason why you actually call them usless, c'mon!
    You don't read them, you simply just look at "-vote Distorted" and already say "fuk ur reads", without reading them.

P.S. Kids, don't vote for distorted, even if he's cinfirmed scum, or get a lot of hate by braindead 12-yr olds from <Skwirl>.

@SuperJack and @Scvmurderer , this is really comes out of game, it's now shittalking about "who trolls and who griefs"?
    dude what you do is destroy the game. Its comparable to hacker coming in and constantly spamming the mod games, it literally makes it unplayable. You tunnel visioning on clans and geographic locations is just complete BS and throws the quality of the game into the shitter.

10. ISO #460

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Right now out of the active players: Fielzanks has the most scum points from me - just because his theory of not lynching at all gives complete control of deaths to gaga, and also giving a shitload of WIFOM. They wont feel pressured when getting voted and be able to play casually without the pressure that leads them to slipping. Also, as blink said - the game will last a month lol

@Noz_Bugz i feel was active at the start but maybe intentionally faded back a bit during the shitshow?
    @Ratatoskr is a good player.....i havnt played enough with him, even in the mod to get a real meta so....I have a scum read there because he scares me D:

@Hybrid please start playing these games more seriously.....every game since the last season ended you have just trolled.
    I honestly took back the 'no lynching at all' and agreed we need real pressure to get meaningful flips. And to get real pressure we need to do real lynches. I'm advocating against fast/easy lynches though because we need discussion time and be away from mylo as much as we can.

11. ISO #461

RIGHT. Now STOP DRIVING THE SUBJECT AROUND AND START PLAYING FORUM MAFIA FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!!

If I was scum I'd be jumping with a big smile because of all the fucking bullshit created by Arsonist, and indirectly Efekannn who's just putting gasoline on the fire.
    Bullshit is your playing - calling me a gamethrower just for voting distorted?

Did you read something, except "-vote Distorted" at my multiquotes?
    I see no - because you can't read at all.

Fucking Europians.

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

if i compared fielz with myself from eu he would had alot of town points

ALOT OF TOWN POINTS!

sadly i cannot compare him right now
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #464

Fucking Europians.
    wtf did i do now?
    I Like Ice Cream

15. ISO #465

dude what you do is destroy the game. Its comparable to hacker coming in and constantly spamming the mod games, it literally makes it unplayable. You tunnel visioning on clans and geographic locations is just complete BS and throws the quality of the game into the shitter.
    ever considered meta? dont let me join arsonist more on your fight than it currently is
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #466

Fucking Europians.
    no dude its because you voted me. its because u followed with the fking statements of "Fucking Europians" "stupid Americans" "Scotish" "skwirl"

how about you scum read people due to their IN GAME BEHAVIOR - and not their nationality, geographic location, clan tag, or any other completely irrelevant self-made meta you create.

17. ISO #467

no dude its because you voted me. its because u followed with the fking statements of "Fucking Europians" "stupid Americans" "Scotish" "skwirl"

how about you scum read people due to their IN GAME BEHAVIOR - and not their nationality, geographic location, clan tag, or any other completely irrelevant self-made meta you create.
    its not* because you voted me.

18. ISO #468

Spamming and hate are diffent things.

This problem is solved easly - read something, except "-vote Distorted" at my reads.
    If you're too lazy to browse:

Multiquote I
    Multiquote II
    Multiquote III

Will work on Multiquote IV.

19. ISO #469

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I honestly took back the 'no lynching at all' and agreed we need real pressure to get meaningful flips. And to get real pressure we need to do real lynches. I'm advocating against fast/easy lynches though because we need discussion time and be away from mylo as much as we can.
    hello im fielzanks and take back my statement so i can look more town later on but im still possible of being scum <-----summary
    I Like Ice Cream

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

ever considered meta? dont let me join arsonist more on your fight than it currently is
    that post wanst directed at you. but "meta" that destroys the game is not tolerable, sorry - it is griefing. Playing a game TOGETHER requires that we uphold to some sort of standard where the game is a mix of being enjoyable, and challenging. Turning the game into an insufferable mess of hate/racism/ w/e other reason Arsonist wants to toss in for his "scum reads" is not game-friendly at all.

23. ISO #473

dude youre misunderstanding or youre pretending to to scumpaint arsonist

example we would had lynched marshmallow marshall if we were playing truly like that
    marshmallow marshall didnt surrendered yet so he is scum
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #474

same here but atleast i can repeat and repeat with more ego and hate

they just verbally assault arsonist for being right and are slighty trying to do the same on me aswell but i would defeat them on discussions/make them leave just because i know how my ego and i are better than everybody else
    Of you were better then everyone else you wouldnt have been such an obvuous rigger IMHO

25. ISO #475

QUOTE=Efekannn02;724891]ever considered meta? dont let me join arsonist more on your fight than it currently is

QUOTE=Fielzanks;724877]Going with that, mind sharing your opinions on lynching/not lynching/flipping people?[/QUOTE]

Don't ignore me please[/QUOTE]

oh sorry gimme a bit of time insulting these 2
    I Like Ice Cream

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

hello im fielzanks and take back my statement so i can look more town later on but im still possible of being scum <-----summary
    I hadn't made the %age of chance to lynch Gaga later. I blindly followed PTB thought on the setup page because it made sense. I thought we needed scum flips and not town flips to find Gaga (which I still think is the case) but to analyze these flips we need to put pressure and it is my bad for assuming we could do pressure without lynching since a threat without execution is exactly that, only a threat. And that's why, since page 2, I'm with Arsonist view on the subject while still not wanting to lynch D1 because we lose a townie (Arsonsit case being exempted from my perspective for now till EoD)

28. ISO #478

You know i am town.

Your the one griefing gtfo out of here with that shit allready

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

QUOTE=Fielzanks;724877]Going with that, mind sharing your opinions on lynching/not lynching/flipping people?
    Don't ignore me please[/QUOTE]

oh sorry gimme a bit of time insulting these 2[/QUOTE]

wtf did just happen?
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #482

Spamming and hate are diffent things.

This problem is solved easly - read something, except "-vote Distorted" at my reads.
    If you're too lazy to browse:

Multiquote I
    Multiquote II
    Multiquote III

Will work on Multiquote IV.
    i dont give 2 shits that your voting me lol - but the hate shpeel is just not acceptable. if you are coming in these games with grudges to go after the people you hate, stop signing up or you will not be able to anymore anyways. every game is a new game, new emotions, and a blank slate for everyone. If you are not able to leave your emotions behind after each game, and start new then stop playing.

33. ISO #483

only i am able to insane tricks on being a null read people are scared to hit town so are mafia because they can lynch me
    Tbh that's true by being a null read town wont want to lynch you over scum reads and mafia won't shoot you over proven town / strong town reads so it's a strategy to keep himself alive to solve a game alone.

34. ISO #484

Fucking Europians.
    Stop hating on people based on their nationallitys FFS @Scvmurderer

35. ISO #485

Going with that, mind sharing your opinions on lynching/not lynching/flipping people?
    lets lynch distorted and not lynch you or arsonist or marshmallow or hybrid

we need the leaders of clans gone so the underlings cant teamup and ruin stuff with the 2 man cult
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #486

i dont give 2 shits that your voting me lol - but the hate shpeel is just not acceptable. if you are coming in these games with grudges to go after the people you hate, stop signing up or you will not be able to anymore anyways. every game is a new game, new emotions, and a blank slate for everyone. If you are not able to leave your emotions behind after each game, and start new then stop playing.
    you do realize that we use the emotions to focus someone so we can identify them as scum or town and not lynch them because we hate them right?
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

Tbh that's true by being a null read town wont want to lynch you over scum reads and mafia won't shoot you over proven town / strong town reads so it's a strategy to keep himself alive to solve a game alone.
    ty for realizing stuff like that m8
    I Like Ice Cream

41. ISO #491

why ignore that half the people in the clan in this game is pushing/voting me? lol common efe your smarter than this.
    you do realize that im trying to get MORE votes on you right?

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You were not a null read you shot a 100% confirmed town.............
    doesnt make me scum since i do that as town too your argument is invalid on me because my meta is op af!

but using emotions from last game, or outside game reasons does not help. it destroys the game.
    you either didnt realize what i just said or youre pretending to be dumb again so they can side with you

your pretenderous pacifism is your goddamn weapon of success but i hope these idiots are actually smart enough to realize it when i tell them to
    I Like Ice Cream

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

why ignore that half the people in the clan in this game is pushing/voting me? lol common efe your smarter than this.
    You were not a null read you shot a 100% confirmed town.............
    Lmao if u shoot confirmed town if you are town then you are scum and deserve to get lynched
    if im town then im scum? i hate people so i shoot them which makes me town instead of scum your argument is still invalid m8

stop argueing with me i have the upperhand
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

if im town then im scum? i hate people so i shoot them which makes me town instead of scum your argument is still invalid m8

stop argueing with me i have the upperhand
    You basically said you shoot confirms town when your town that makes you a game throwing fool

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

It does make you scum if you shoot a confirmed townie,
    but that doesnt make me scum if i do shoot them it just makes a scum read on me

but knowing meta it wouldnt work

stop this blink its boring we are in a loop!
    I Like Ice Cream

49. ISO #499

Multiquote I
    Multiquote II
    Multiquote III
    And finally...
    Multiquote IV!

Now, below you'll see, that i can have a scum read, not assuming their clan and nation, oh, did you read the multiquote fully? No.

Man it's so useless to read, it's just filled with bullshit because you want to lynch Distorted. You are a weight for this game.
    Only because i want to lynch Distorted and nothing else.
    Totally valuable reason to call all that bullshit.

...sadly only english is allowed... But I know english words too: FUCK YOU. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Since we're talking about a troll Lynch, I'm going to say the following:
    I will, as town, gladly Lynch all gamethrowing marshalls/mayors/ anyone other guys who would be more of a benefit to scum than to the town. Anybody not on this Lynch, IF Distorted isn't scum - and I don't think he is - will be scum read immediately. Scum wouldn't vote/kill trolls because trolls are very useful - they do Scum's job for them and they don't even need to move a finger. ++scumpoints to anyone who disagrees with an Arsonist Lynch on D1
    The trolls are anyone who voted me. Oh stop, it's called Griefering, it isn't?

Oh wow you multiquoted? Guess what...its not even 24 hours into day 1 ...your multiquotes mean shit
    Then don't vote before 24 hours ffs.

Seriously, end this witchhunting before the game gets to crucial points. efe will actually play, Arsonist wont.

The vote is because he is not going to be productive to this game at all. He is going to be selective targetting, which yeah will protect me from being recruited by gaga, but also makes it just annoying af to play with since it WILL NOT END. Just wait until MYLO, and when you are bitching about him "throwing" - go back to this wallpost and blame yourself =P

hmm this is really curious

Yes, we need to 100% lynch - that is the only info we can get so we need to use it.

guarantee you gaga will want me lynched early so take a look at my voters and pick from them.

this is why I want to lynch Arsonist - it now gets efekannn going on the witchhunt. trust me, get rid of arsonist now or this game has big potential to just get ruined.

i posted multiple times after and you havnt responded to them. Either way at this point im pushing a policy lynch on you because it's obvious you are going to do the same trollish bullshit this game that you have done every other game. Literally you almost threw the last game because of it - the only reason it wasnt thrown was because blink was able to log into efes archon account and vote with me lol if it wanst for that sole reason, you and efe would have thrown the game.

I would disagree, but we have some1 willing to throw the game to lynch people he dislikes in it - and he seems to trigger efe and hybrid to follow? lol If you guys want to deal with him later, lynch me now, I am 100% serious.

My thoughts exactly

it continues.....as i said it wont stop ppl, end it now before it becomes crucial times.

.......continues

it wont end. he may just "cover it" but his votes will be directed at anyone in skwirl OVER a confirmed scum, just like he did before. POLICY LYNCH THIS SHIT.

rata is skwirl and pushing that I am the ONLY lynch he wants. Hybrid is skwirl and pushing me with you and efe. you are just creating shit to witchhunt.

Right now, 2 of the 3 voters on me are skwirl. enough with the "buddying" shit.
    You posted this when only rata voted you from <Skwirl>
    Others voted for me, because your clan is griefering.

either way

Arsonist will throw this game to lynch people he does not like. He has done that the last game he played and almost cost us the game - luckily blink and efe were an archon account so blink could get on and fucking end the throwing.

Arsonists reasons for wanting to lynch
    - im skwirl
    - im american
    - magoroth is scotish
    - blink is skwirl
    - rata is skwirl

Literally this WILL NOT END. just policy lynch this; I am blacklisting him for my future games because this is his 3rd game, and it is not changing. He is not playing, he is just here witchhunting and trolling.

If you want to deal with this throughout the game, lynch me. I am 100% serious. it was frustrating AF trying to push A CONFIRMED SCUM the other game and him pushing at me because he wanted me to dead first for being "the enemy".

-vote arsonist
    True reasons why i voted you:
    • If Mag isn't a smurf account, he's skyper then, look how he sheepvoted me many times.
    • You're american, but you can't read on english, from what i said, you understand only "-vote Distorted".
    • Look how blink voted me, nice reason tho, totally not scummish.
    • You say i threw? Your scumread threw, you should've stopped looking only at red text.
    • You know the last reason, "Gopnik".

-vote Arsonist
    Nice commentary, not buddying.

Hell no i wont listen to you or anyone

-vote arsonist
    "insert shitpost here"
    Legend.

@Distorted , get your arse over here, those heretics just put you at L-1
    Isn't it looks like a skyping at least?

Conclusion (wrote in red text, because you don't read other text)
    This whole clan should be banned from playing Sc2 Mafia and FM at all. They won't accept that fact, that i wanted to lynch their leader. Instead of playing like other clans, they just hammer a centrain player, that voted for any of them. Totally griefering clan. Read other text, than "-vote Distorted" ffs. I'll never vote for a centrain person with no valuable reason at all. This is my 4th multiquote of my series, when 5th will come? After 6-9 <Skwirl> member posts, i have a valuable reason to vote Distorted, read 1st and 2nd multiquote.

Stop hammering me and accept, that fact, that i voted for him.

50. ISO #500