S-FM 249 Lady Gaga Scvmurderer Hosted Edition - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201
    Ganelon

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    uh, gaga has to make one of his follower to suicide in order to convert someone else, so no lynching is AN option
    No it isn't, at least not on any day other than D1. If his follower suicides he will convert someone the night he dies. It's like an anti-disguiser, only he can use his ability mutiple times per game.

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    wtf
    Not voting up people is scummy

4. ISO #204

uh, gaga has to make one of his follower to suicide in order to convert someone else, so no lynching is AN option
    ...it's like if someone in the mod was saying "Hey, let's not lynch nor jailor kill, so the SK can kill more people!" Would you really buy that?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    No it isn't, at least not on any day other than D1. If his follower suicides he will convert someone the night he dies. It's like an anti-disguiser, only he can use his ability mutiple times per game.
    nah we can go on like this for 2-3 days of no lynch, then when we get into 3v2 we can just find out who lady gaga is since she ll try to not to have any actions at all OR just try to lynch ppl.
    And gaga will just convert and the nmake em suicide the ppl who suspects him or the ppl who doesnt suspects him.
    And there s that that the recruit has his own will. so the recruit would just stop gaga from convertingp pl as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

...it's like if someone in the mod was saying "Hey, let's not lynch nor jailor kill, so the SK can kill more people!" Would you really buy that?
    yus! if there d only to be SK in da game

9. ISO #209

Not voting up people is scummy
    And that is too :P

This post means you don't want to look scummy. It could also mean you jumped on my vote on Fiel to stay off the spotlight while having a vote on someone. Not saying you're scum, just pointing it out. Bookmark post #203 for future ref.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

nah we can go on like this for 2-3 days of no lynch, then when we get into 3v2 we can just find out who lady gaga is since she ll try to not to have any actions at all OR just try to lynch ppl.
    And gaga will just convert and the nmake em suicide the ppl who suspects him or the ppl who doesnt suspects him.
    And there s that that the recruit has his own will. so the recruit would just stop gaga from convertingp pl as well
    Come on man...

13. ISO #213

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    But suicides flip will give us infos, so I think we should NOT lynch at all the whole game because this way we ensure only SCUM dies (and scum will be obliged to suicide if they want us to lose voting power) until we get a good read with scumflips and end the game in a decivise vote. Atleast that's my opinion. We lose by lynching fans since gaga can just recruit again and we lose by mislynching (and we have a 88% chance of mislynching)
    So - you want everyone only suicide and stopping having any lynches? Lol. Get hammered.

-vote Fielzanks
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

14. ISO #214
    Ganelon

And that is too :P

This post means you don't want to look scummy. It could also mean you jumped on my vote on Fiel to stay off the spotlight while having a vote on someone. Not saying you're scum, just pointing it out. Bookmark post #203 for future ref.
    This is absolutely true. I don't think you're scum this game, you're too busy accusing people :P

15. ISO #215

yus! if there d only to be SK in da game

You should not have stopped playing, you're now bad & stupid lol...

16. ISO #216

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    So - you want everyone only suicide and stopping having any lynches? Lol. Get hammered.

-vote Fielzanks
    we can let gaga decide the lynches by letting him suicide the ppl

17. ISO #217
    Ganelon

btw, if it comes to it and we have no idea whom to Lynch, lynching the possible fan is an option because if we do that we'll make Gaga waste a night by not being able to convert that night

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

-vote Fielzanks
    Yeah... I mean, if it wasn't Fielzanks but some kind of troll... it'd be all good. But Fiel is not stupid, he was REALLY good last game. So I don't buy his post. Also, how long does it take to make such a post... every letter lol

20. ISO #220
    Ganelon

btw, if it comes to it and we have no idea whom to Lynch, lynching the possible fan is an option because if we do that we'll make Gaga waste a night by not being able to convert that night
    Nvm, I'm an idiot. Ignore this bullshit

21. ISO #221

Explain Anti-Disguiser To Me
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #222

nobody realizes that im the towniest person here right now with the truest facts and insults

look up im just trying to get attention
    Lamest LAMIST...

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224
    Ganelon

Yeah... I mean, if it wasn't Fielzanks but some kind of troll... it'd be all good. But Fiel is not stupid, he was REALLY good last game. So I don't buy his post. Also, how long does it take to make such a post... every letter lol
    He probably used a fader, IMO. Look at patorjk, they even have an option for Mafia colour schemes

25. ISO #225

Nope lol read setup

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

bad and stupid like me?
    Nah you're just bad ;)

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Idk why y'all have 12 pages of shit already when there's literally only one person we're trying to kill. There's literally no harm in randoming just kill someone. Preferably Distorted because it's day 1.
    RIGHT? @Efekannn02 plz vote distorted

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

Idk why y'all have 12 pages of shit already when there's literally only one person we're trying to kill. There's literally no harm in randoming just kill someone. Preferably Distorted because it's day 1.
    youre also skwirl so youre my next target
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #234

wow it s been 12 pages already and no one is calling me scum ok i can afk then

35. ISO #235
    Ganelon

... randomly lynching on d1 in this setup is stupid - it's better to just forgo lynching. There's literally only one scum at game start - that one scum could act incredibly pro-town, hell since he has no Cultist loose ends he will probably be undetectable to us by voting patterns. You don't even need to be a terribly good player to appear pro-town in this situation, as long as you don't make any obvious slips, that is.

36. ISO #236

Ratatoskr and Noz_Bugz voted up Distorted without saying anything else. Also, I feel like the Cult Leader - let's not call her Lady Gaga plz - will act incredibly pro-town because she has nothing to lose by doing so... so I feel like my top scum reads are Arsonist, Ratatoskr, Noz_Bugz. I think Efe is town this game but I can't be sure.

-vote Arsonist
    @Ratatoskr I know you're a busy guy, but just showing and leaving a vote there is weird. I won't say scummy since there is no scumteam to back you, but I don't like that. Please do something else.

thx for pointing it out mag

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

O hai forget last post xD

39. ISO #239

What the... NO. Wtf is that though. Bullshit.

40. ISO #240

We may have strongier scumread, but he's most scumread person now for shittalking.
    Actually, pepole like mag won't vote him lol.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

41. ISO #241
    Ganelon

What the... NO. Wtf is that though. Bullshit.
    I thought so, it doesn't make much sense. Like the only way we can uncover scum in this setup is to talk.

42. ISO #242

if gaga recruits me tonight he wins, i dont wanna be a hater of her ;P

43. ISO #243

Re: distorted is gay and uncool af

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    OK. This right here is the biggest scum read I have had all game. Arsonist has done nothing but "shitpost" every game all game. Now he is trying to put together wall posts, scum paint and play?

yeah dude, not your style AT ALL. I have never seen you put even HALF this effort into a game before. If I am lynched today, hit Arsonist tomorrow; but his playstyle has done a 180 lol

-vote Arsonist
    No, I'd say his playstyle has done a 360. Wait, isn't that more? *runs in circles*

44. ISO #244

youre also skwirl so youre my next target
    What if he flips as a hater?

45. ISO #245

We may have strongier scumread, but he's most scumread person now for shittalking.
    Actually, pepole like mag won't vote him lol.
    Yeah Distorted's post made me doubt though. YOU ARE SUSP M8

46. ISO #246
    Ganelon

if gaga recruits me tonight he wins, i dont wanna be a hater of her ;P
    Get lynched then, asking to be converted !!! that's gamethrowing

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248
    Ganelon

Yeah Distorted's post made me doubt though. YOU ARE SUSP M8
    What?

49. ISO #249

POST count. You know, the little page with everyone's post count?

50. ISO #250

... randomly lynching on d1 in this setup is stupid - it's better to just forgo lynching. There's literally only one scum at game start - that one scum could act incredibly pro-town, hell since he has no Cultist loose ends he will probably be undetectable to us by voting patterns. You don't even need to be a terribly good player to appear pro-town in this situation, as long as you don't make any obvious slips, that is.
    you just admitted youre stupid but you keep on saying stupid things
    here is a example on making efekannn towny on your current statement

I AM EFEKANNN02 THE LADYGAGA IM TERRIBLE AT THIS GAME!

@Ratatoskr I know you're a busy guy, but just showing and leaving a vote there is weird. I won't say scummy since there is no scumteam to back you, but I don't like that. Please do something else.

thx for pointing it out mag
    its scummy af to not have a scumteam on day1

everyone who defends ratatoskr(even the trolls so dont even dare) are scums
    I Like Ice Cream