S-FM 249 Lady Gaga Scvmurderer Hosted Edition - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    No - recruiting AFKs is useless. The only AFK I would recruit would be Hybrid because he's a good player and because people tend not to Lynch him because he's always AFK. I think people who are null/slightly towns reads or even very townish reads will be recruited, at least that's what I would do. Also, I have a request. @Lady Gaga, please don't recruit me, I hate Cult
    There Are Soooooo Many Contradicting Sentences I Could Say On All Of Them
    AND ALSO ASKING THE ENEMY NOT TO CONVERT YOU?!?!?!? THATS SCUMMY AF IF WE HATED YOU AND WE DO!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    You forgot 2 legendary multiquotes, that made distorted ragequit?
    Yes, i may vote up pepole, that i hate, at least i have a valuable reasons to do that.
    You Didnt Really Made Distorted Ragequit Only Hardtrolling Him Like A Narcissist And Other Tactics Do(30%chance of success as shitpost to help distorted because he is a idiot and also help arsonist so he helps me destroy distorted right now)

After this message - it's obvious that Hybrid will be a fan.
    And why <Skwirl> suggest strategies for Lady GaGa?
    Let's stop doing that - at next day pepole may think you're a fan of her if you'll discuss strategies.

Also - discussing scum strategies is trash talking.
    i wanted to insult this but then i realized what you just said townpoints that can be scumpoints for you

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I'm sure he'll respond in time
    GJ FOR POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS IDIOT!

Tbh I feel like discussing what may be scum strategies a valid choice - it puts them on the clear and allow us to predict what the scum would do. Better than randomlynching every day I say
    yeah make the scum use new strategy's aswell so they can ruin us or let them use one of the strategys we talked about and have a problem deciding which one they use and get ruined wow youre a idiot too

K - but we know already the scum strategies.
    This day you may discuss it - next day, don't do it or you'll get hanged.
    Gj For Pointing Out The Obvious On These Idiots You Actually Deserve Townpoints lol

I Dont Like You So Its A Shitpost

I Like You So Its A Goodpost Against Magoroth's Stupidity
    What the hell is this post?! Why don't you want to talk about scum strategies? ++scum points to you Mr.
    Idiot...

I don't like you using the plural, or 'people' so often. You're not Vladimir Putin. What's up with all those big words. Appeal to authority is dumb
    Idiot...

Yes, what i should use instead? You don't like how i say, well... I don't like how some pepole say also.
    nice countering townpoints for no reason for you

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    @Arsonist I'm a guy, ffs i've said this many times it feels like
    hahaha

Okay. Just someone said you aren't.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    it is not... efe hates narcisists, if gaga is narcisist he wants to roleplay . . .
    this is actually spot on but i dont really hate anyone im pretending to(actually i hate narcissists so just ignore what i said)

Rejoice, Hybrid hath appeared
    doesnt solve your problem

This seems legit.
    -vote skip
    idiot...
    If we don't Lynch at all Scum can just use conversion as a nightkill every day starting from tomorrow
    ikr

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Both Of You Are Shitposter's And Idiots Also The Others Like Fielz Are Manipulated By That Middle Aged Idiot Aswell

I Will Actually Keep The Balance Between Your 2 Factions So I Can Win Alone At The End When The Time Comes

Lynching All Skwirls Is A Good Way To Identify Gaga Actually (and also its fun and gives us the feeling of getting revenge also btw im using a good excuse with no backup info lol haha)

YOU ARE A IDIOT FOR THINKING THAT IM TOWN!

Skwirls Are Idiots And Fanatics This Statement Also Goes With The CHOOOO's Its Not Scummy But Actually Hurting The Town

Stupid Thought

Stupid Thought Atleast Bring A Second Possibility Besides This

Stupid Thought Just Let The Fans Kill Our Haters
    STFU YOU ARE POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS ON THESE IDIOTS WHICH IS ACTUALLY Right so uhmmmm nvm do what im doing m8
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154
    Ganelon

800 of them were from Distorted. You know what to do!
    Scummy scummy mr., 500 of those were mine.

5. ISO #155

Also, personally I think we should try to get to everyone else to answer before we Lynch, and we should not Lynch on day one at that is retarded. It's such a low chance of actually catching the Cult Leader that it's not even worth it. Better to have 8 peeps tomorrow.
    So - tomorrow what? There's no invests. The chanice to catch lady gaga now is actually will be same tomorrow :V
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

6. ISO #156
    Ganelon

Scummy scummy mr., 500 of those were mine.
    Ok that meant something else entirely haha, I meant that I also had about 500 posts in that game but I'm too stupid to form a coherent sentence atm

7. ISO #157

yeah make the scum use new strategy's aswell so they can ruin us or let them use one of the strategys we talked about and have a problem deciding which one they use and get ruined wow youre a idiot too
    With this basically an almost nightless setup we can't base out judgement from town power roles as there are none. By talking about scum strategies we will all try to think about what will Gaga do. There aren't an infinity of possible choices. Knowing a majority of them will help us on the first flip if not before

8. ISO #158
    Ganelon

So - tomorrow what? There's no invests. The chanice to catch lady gaga now is actually will be same tomorrow :V
    The chance to catch her will obviously be higher if we Lynch today, but we'll also end up with 7v2 instead of 8v2.

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160
    Ganelon

The chance to catch her will obviously be higher if we Lynch today, but we'll also end up with 7v2 instead of 8v2.
    And relying on possible invests would be dumb, even if there were any, IMO. Investigative roles are so easy to fake and it's such a lazy style of play to wait for an investigative

11. ISO #161
    Ganelon

With this basically an almost nightless setup we can't base out judgement from town power roles as there are none. By talking about scum strategies we will all try to think about what will Gaga do. There aren't an infinity of possible choices. Knowing a majority of them will help us on the first flip if not before
    This is my line of thought as well, so basically Lady Gaga cannot force her Fan to convert someone. And the fact of the matter is if -

Actually... @Scvmurderer , is suicide for tactical purposes permitted?

12. ISO #162

rata mm blink distorted, one of them should be the gaga.
    The gaga's n1 strategy would have been to just stay null and watch the others as their approach to you. Lady gaga wouldnt just go ahead and pressure them right from the get-go. So now;
    Arsonist→Distorted
    Mag,Distorterd(he omgused)→Arsonist
    Noz→Distorted
    Those 3 players have been trying to poke eachother out so i dont think they are gaga for now.

So the leftovers would be
    Me, Rata, MM, Fielz, Blink and Efekannn.
    We can exclude Efekann and Fielz from the list because they have been helping us out for the logics of the game from the start that the lady gaga wouldnt be helping. And since i know that i m a hater we can exclude me from the list as well.

Leftovers: Rata, MM, Blink.
    Now it s time for why i d think Distorted as Lady gaga.
    1st Host meta, he might have not be randomed out the roles and just the famous guy the famous role
    2nd He just has been answering to gopnik's posts with OMGUS answers
    3rd All he did was shitpost

Which is not a "hater" approach to this game

Our list= MM,Rata,Blink,Distorted

One of them IS lady gaga
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

13. ISO #163

So basically we must do Arsonist's approach
    IDK why Arsonist is not following his own plan tho
    idiots...

I'm not a scum, your pressure plan will fail.

Distorted and Magoroth try to do it on me, just because i hate their clan, actually i have 2 wallposts with them as scumread.
    terrible taunt but atleast i can agree with you lol

I voted Distorted, i follow my own plan.
    comedy...

O ya, I didn't consider that. We absolutely need to Lynch in that case.
    idiot...

1st scums and towns? let's start!

Efekannn02, good scumhunting tho, he's kinda town for me.
    Mashmallow Marshall, has some really useful posts through.
    Noz_Bugz, this guy is town for me. Distorted actually voted him.
    Hybrid, netural, no posts yet.
    Ratatoskr, only 1 post with voting distorted.
    Blinkstarter, no votes through the game and lacking of posts - netural.
    Fielzanks - he's on my scum read because of 1 message, lacking of posts and total agerement with Distorted.

Magoroth - just a rat, controlled by his lord, no wallposts, no agerements and bad logic with trash talking.
    Distorted - he voted for me, because i scum read him, as a lot of us scum read him. He also did trash talking.
    nice buddying with me atleast i can agree with you so you wont get any scumpoints

SKWIRLS ARE RUINING THIS GAME BY BUDDYING TOO!

Also, have you guys considered the possibility that Lady Gaga may not actually try to recruit people? If she doesn't recruit we'll have 0 information to go on, we'll just be in a gigantic finger painting competition
    IDIOT YOU DAMN IDIOT!

Random Recruiting = Confusion > Afking = Random Lynching

The fact that someone voted for someone else means literally nothing on day 1, as there is only one scum. Voting patterns will be somewhat relevant today and especially relevant tomorrow.
    IDIOT!

Also I want to know how you can scum read someone 100 posts into the game. Some people haven't even spoken yet.
    IDIOT!

That may be true chaos and a valid strategy, we'd shred ourselves into tears while SCV will laugh looking at us
    He Wouldnt Laugh At Me And If He Does Then He Would Be Stupid Since Im The Only Sane One Here lol

Just recruit at MyLo easy as pie.
    IDIOT!

That fact, that someone voted D1 means something.
    You may lynch D1.
    And Distorted's scum read on me is basically "v4v".
    I scum read him - he says "this is a shitpost", even through he did most trash talking here + he didn't did any multi-quotes to vote yet.
    He also said "it's not your playstyle at all", my playstyle - make multi-quote messages, then defend myself if someone becomes a triggered kid.
    Scum paint = yes, i just painted you as a scum to pepole, with normal logic, with no buddying with him.
    lazy to read all of it again (sry) but i need to agree with you since i saw some things in your lines which are actually true

Be less aggressive and people will start listening to you
    dont worry youre a idiot that doesnt know how to listen to people just side with distorted because your playstyle sucks

Then more valid strategy will be to recuit inactive players, that don't scumread anyone.
    I'm very unlikely to be recuited.
    The "who scumread lady gaga" isn't a valuable strategy - pepole will release, that active player stopped making scumread on a centrain person and will lynch the person, that he scumreaded before.
    you are likely to be recruited and then people would scumpaint me but idc
    I AM AGGRESSIVE YOU !@#$?!
    !@#$ YOU %^&*.
    ME TOO!

Aggressiveness is not the problem; coming in here and finding reasons to be voting up people he hates is. It's also useless. I think he's not Scum cuz he would literally be throwing the game by doing this bullshit...
    GETTING RANDOM EXCUSES IS THE KEY OF SUCCESS SINCE EMOTIONS ARE THE WAY TO WIN SOMETIMES!

You're right. But then why go out of your way to lynch Distorted lmao?
    wtf...

seems to be why
    lol
    I keep my vote on distorted, actually.
    I had 2 multi-quoted messages, after them Distorted ragequitted and stopped to make messages, because he knows - he'll get more scumpoints for making any messages.
    He Didnt Ragequit He Is Just A Idiot Who Got Bored/Lost Time
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #164

Here I am... I feel like this is going to be an inactive game. Only 1 page to read lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

15. ISO #165

And for now, my vote goes for the Blinkskater
    -vote BlinkSkater

MM would have been trying to omgus ppl if he were to be scum, Rata is new and i dont think host would give him a scum role as hard as like lady gaga for his first legit game. And distorted has already been pushed so...

16. ISO #166

KNOWING THE MAJORITY OF THEM WILL CAUSE A CONFUSION DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MANY POSSIBILITIES OF TACTICS THEY ARE!?!?!?!?

btw im gonna stop doing some wallposts for now since you idiots cant play properly
    I Like Ice Cream

17. ISO #167
    Ganelon

Here I am... I feel like this is going to be an inactive game. Only 1 page to read lol
    Oh look it's MM. TALK. NAO

18. ISO #168

nah it s going to be inactive for d1, i m sure it ll past 50 pages after d2 ;P

19. ISO #169

KNOWING THE MAJORITY OF THEM WILL CAUSE A CONFUSION DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MANY POSSIBILITIES OF TACTICS THEY ARE!?!?!?!?

btw im gonna stop doing some wallposts for now since you idiots cant play properly
    i skipped your posts since they all were just including stupid moron and noobs and idiots oop:

20. ISO #170

Ageree. This may have some scum reads, that may be true. This game is smarter, than usual Sc2 Maf, so everyone's live costs, not just follow a scum and if lynch is innocent, so we'll kill this scum.

After i played nigger flag, so i think lynching D1 is not risky randoming and a valuable strategy.
    Well, gaga kinda has an OP nightkill. Conversion is like a nightkill, and then the converted suicides to convert someone else.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

Oh look it's MM. TALK. NAO
    Omg lol. I just woke up. After a 4h sleep. So tell me what you have against me or shut up =)

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174
    Ganelon

Well, gaga kinda has an OP nightkill. Conversion is like a nightkill, and then the converted suicides to convert someone else.
    I think we should Lynch everyday except for D1, lynching someone today will tell us close to nothing as the only info we'll be getting will be from who pushed whom and who followed/sheeped and from traditional scum slips, and some other stuff like who was inactive at EoD, who didn't say shit, who's acting like a guy who's likely to be converted, who's too towny to be town, etc

25. ISO #175
    Ganelon

Omg lol. I just woke up. After a 4h sleep. So tell me what you have against me or shut up =)
    I have nothing against you, sorry if it came across that way, I was actually glad to see you

26. ISO #176

I have proofs to lynch you.
    Arguments - proofs.
    I have 2 wallposts, that says "Lynch both Distorted and Mag".
    You don't have.

Mag is my 2nd scum read after Distorted.
    Distorted has awful logic, Mag is just his rat.
    -vote Distorted
    +townpoints. I totally disagree with this post, but it's a willingness to advance the game (hey it's Arsonist lol) and no solo scum would commit himself so much in getting scum reads that early.

27. ISO #177

also if distorted goes down to l-1 i ll lynch him myself since hammering is fun and never have done that befoar

28. ISO #178

read just read!

arsonist is my townread and i know there is a possibility of him being scum but idc he is my towny now
    STOP HAVING THE SAME TRAIN OF THOUGHTS THAN ME IT'S SCARY!!

29. ISO #179
    Ganelon

+townpoints. I totally disagree with this post, but it's a willingness to advance the game (hey it's Arsonist lol) and no solo scum would commit himself so much in getting scum reads that early.
    Yeah, but the 'self-appointed public avenger' feel is rubbing off the wrong way on me. I don't really like it.

30. ISO #180

also if distorted goes down to l-1 i ll lynch him myself since hammering is fun and never have done that befoar
    If you dumbfuck hammer anyone at D1 because he's at L-1 go to hell. There's no scumteam yet. Lol.

Oh god makes me think about a damn good setup idea...

31. ISO #181

Yeah, but the 'self-appointed public avenger' feel is rubbing off the wrong way on me. I don't really like it.
    Check his meta. He's always like that. He's like Efekann and Hypersniper combined.

32. ISO #182

i agree with the fecesposter, distorted's vote looked like an omgus vote no speciality. Imo his post was just a read pressure post. And distorted even if you are at L-2 lady gaga wouldn't have been hammering you since he would have been the suspicous guy after hammering.

Also magfag isnt being madcontrolled he s just a dumby dumb
    true magoroth is dumb af atleast he knows alot SADLY HE CANT USE IT!

actually, lady gaga cant be a voter of distorted. 2 of his voters were just trolling and the last voter was actually being suspicous of him. So i dont think neither noz rata or arson is lady gaga rn.
    GAGA CAN BE A VOTER OF DISTORTED!

Yes Efekannn, as I'm said I am for letting fans kills haters - the flip will give us info. But for the flips to give us info we NEED to pressure into almost - lynch. Because without pressure every interaction is meaningless and can be crafted!
    thats why gaga would use a random number calculator and confuse you idiots on killing

And relying on possible invests would be dumb, even if there were any, IMO. Investigative roles are so easy to fake and it's such a lazy style of play to wait for an investigative
    wtf are you thinking THINK OUTSIDE OF THE AVERAGE MECHANICS THERE ARE 3 ROLES AND 2 FACTIONS!
    I Like Ice Cream

33. ISO #183
    Ganelon

Also, @Hybrid , blinkskater is fully offline, he's not even online on the Discord... I don't think pressuring an AFK at this point will yield useful information at this stage

34. ISO #184

Also, @Hybrid , blinkskater is fully offline, he's not even online on the Discord... I don't think pressuring an AFK at this point will yield useful information at this stage
    same goes for distorted and ratatoskr, so i ll go with blink

35. ISO #185

Aaaand i actually dont have to do anything to see what mm is, he ll just reveal himself with his posts :P
    he slips too much

36. ISO #186

STOP HAVING THE SAME TRAIN OF THOUGHTS THAN ME IT'S SCARY!!
    STFU MY THOUGHTS ARE ORIGINAL AND ARE MORE ADVANCED IM JUST GIVING A SUMMARY OF IT!

If you dumbfuck hammer anyone at D1 because he's at L-1 go to hell. There's no scumteam yet. Lol.

Oh god makes me think about a damn good setup idea...
    i wonder whats for dinner i mean whats your idea

remember that trolling can make us getaway from hammer suspicions when we hammer
    hi i would trollhammer too haha
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188
    Ganelon

Can we PLEASE agree not to speedlynch? Let's say we don't Lynch for the first 24 hours or something like that. I really don't like speedlynching

39. ISO #189

800 of them were from Distorted. You know what to do!
    Let's look at distorted's posts! (They're so useful lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    OK. This right here is the biggest scum read I have had all game. Arsonist has done nothing but "shitpost" every game all game. Now he is trying to put together wall posts, scum paint and play?

yeah dude, not your style AT ALL. I have never seen you put even HALF this effort into a game before. If I am lynched today, hit Arsonist tomorrow; but his playstyle has done a 180 lol

-vote Arsonist
    Idiotic post - no reason to vote me at all.

I now suddenly feel behind on my beer intake.....

but if u convert me early, that removes an active player EARLY. so it protects you from getting my reads early game, but also ruins the chance you may have of being able to recruit me later in the game, where I can help throw suspicion off you if the FoS is starting to go towards you.

It really comes down to high risk early or later in game depending on the strategy the gaga takes.

If I was gaga, I would be recruiting people who are starting to get susp of me. That allows for me to get targetted by people, but then they start town reading me later. I think that will be an important pattern to look for in this game.
    Strategy is awful.

First!!!

ok...after reading through everyones comments - obvious scum here

-vote magoroth
    May be useful pst if we exclude that fact, that it was 2nd post ever made.

ok this is a towny post, has a few good points and seems like its helping move the game. +1 town points

-vote noz_bugz
    so far his posts have been lacking a bit, seems almost forcing to sound town.
    You hunt pepole who didn't posted at all? This shitvote made after 4 minutes, when game started.

i need a doc on me so i don't get attacked, im vigi will confirm tonight.

SO - I see gaga going for 2 strategies; both have pros and cons. If she recruits more active players early, than those same players would have to be suiciding to recruit more people. So the game would slow down a bit, and near the end more susp players will start being recruited.

OR - recruits randomly/less active players to just lower the total player count to have more control over votes.
    We released, that there more, than 2 strategies.

found our D1 lynch =P

I want to know that when I recruit you if you have to do what I say
    So you can recuit...?

2 votes with 8 total people is much harder to control than 2 votes with 5 people total.

marking this so i can answer why it's actually wrong tomorrow.

! thanks for reminding me; gotta grab another beer!!!

.....lynching is where we get info. 1 person every day will not want to lynch 1 person (gaga, due to losing). pushing and lynching is the only way we will find out who people dont want to lynch. The target doesnt change, but the people protecting does - we can find lots of info lynching due to that reason alone.

due to scum changing, D1 is pretty much every other day. D1 is not unique in this setup. No1 is planning on being scum tomorrow, it just may happen.

...............ok i may have had too much beer, I am agreeing with Gopniks post.
    And what's conclusion of your post?

Now - conclusion.
    This guy may play better, but now he's most susp for putting no any effort into his playstyle.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

40. ISO #190

Aaaand i actually dont have to do anything to see what mm is, he ll just reveal himself with his posts :P
    he slips too much
    i hate the word ''slip'' in your games its just a random excuse to scumpaint people with terrible ways doing it
    or maybe im just delusional idk slipping doesnt work on me
    I Like Ice Cream

41. ISO #191

Can we PLEASE agree not to speedlynch? Let's say we don't Lynch for the first 24 hours or something like that. I really don't like speedlynching
    nah, i ll hammer l-1s if i see them

42. ISO #192

But suicides flip will give us infos, so I think we should NOT lynch at all the whole game because this way we ensure only SCUM dies (and scum will be obliged to suicide if they want us to lose voting power) until we get a good read with scumflips and end the game in a decivise vote. Atleast that's my opinion. We lose by lynching fans since gaga can just recruit again and we lose by mislynching (and we have a 88% chance of mislynching)
    Wait I didn't see that post, shame on me. Actually no, SHAME ON YOU FIELZANKS!

We should no lynch whole game. Really. Our wincon is to lynch Gaga. Gaga doesn't suicide. This "strategy" gives scum a 100% win chance. And about "getting a good read", the reads will change because behaviors will change because ALIGNMENTS will change.
    -vote Fielzanks
    You just described Gaga's Utopia.

43. ISO #193

Let's look at distorted's posts! (They're so useful lol)

Idiotic post - no reason to vote me at all.

Strategy is awful.

May be useful pst if we exclude that fact, that it was 2nd post ever made.

You hunt pepole who didn't posted at all? This shitvote made after 4 minutes, when game started.

We released, that there more, than 2 strategies.

So you can recuit...?

And what's conclusion of your post?

Now - conclusion.
    This guy may play better, but now he's most susp for putting no any effort into his playstyle.
    CONCLUSION I PLAY BETTER THAN HIM AND BEING LAZY IS TROLLY AND LOGICAL AF
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #194

same goes for distorted and ratatoskr, so i ll go with blink
    Why not me arsonist fielzanks or anyone else I don't remember...

45. ISO #195

We should no lynch whole game. Really. Our wincon is to lynch Gaga. Gaga doesn't suicide. This "strategy" gives scum a 100% win chance. And about "getting a good read", the reads will change because behaviors will change because ALIGNMENTS will change.
    -vote Fielzanks
    uh, gaga has to make one of his follower to suicide in order to convert someone else, so no lynching is AN option

46. ISO #196
    Ganelon

-vote Fielzanks
    I concur with this post, let's hear what you have to say, you're not voting up anyone at the moment :P

-vote Fielzanks

47. ISO #197

-vote Fielzanks
    someone who actually realized the stupidity lol gj m8
    I Like Ice Cream

48. ISO #198

Why not me arsonist fielzanks or anyone else I don't remember...
    I dont remember I'm blind.

49. ISO #199

he slips too much
    Mehhhh my meta as town is too strong I can't scum xD might have to lower it in some way so I don't instalose every scum game

50. ISO #200

Mehhhh my meta as town is too strong I can't scum xD might have to lower it in some way so I don't instalose every scum game
    ;)