Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551
    Ganelon

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    With me going down with him? ^^
    Actually I don't remember; I think we would've gone with a Blink/Efe Lynch afterwards, not too sure, but I'm pretty sure I discussed that with Marl

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    crocodile dundee > you

4. ISO #554
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    crocodile dundee > you
    OK. What the actual fuck, didn't I have 995 posts earlier? Why do I have only 984? @Scvmurderer am I crazy or did some of my posts get infracted?

5. ISO #555

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Wtf ill hit you with something first......another beer
    Stop drinking beer... Do like me, drink WoW music while playing this game lol. Better for health and ears!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #556

OK. What the actual fuck, didn't I have 995 posts earlier? Why do I have only 984? @Scvmurderer am I crazy or did some of my posts get infracted?
    If so, you should ask a random moderator. Scvmurderer not being a forum mod (yes he's keeper but I don't think he can erase anything), he can't erase anything. And yes this is repetitive, I KNOW.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #557

Hm. After reading through last pages, I came to the conclusion 80% of them are shitposts not worth reading

8. ISO #558

Oh well, everyone seems asleep... the perfect time for a Heroes of the Storm game! XD

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

sup guys u should have just hammered arsonist
    -vote marshmallow marshall

hi

die

:~)
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

11. ISO #561
    Ganelon

-vote unvote

12. ISO #562

ummm wtf @Scvmurderer can i have my role card lmfao
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

The game would frankly still be 'thrown' in the sense of being an utter disappointment if he ends up being scum - even worse than @Sheep saysmeeep. At least that guy was trying to play the game even if he ended up fucking himself over
    poor me , i have to replace all these idiots lel qq

15. ISO #565
    Ganelon

Naz!!!!!!!

-vote hybrid
    Why Hybrid? Not disagreeing with you just curious why... his meta, if you can call it that, does seem different. He actually contributed this game. aaaaaa

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

Why Hybrid? Not disagreeing with you just curious why... his meta, if you can call it that, does seem different. He actually contributed this game. aaaaaa
    cuz I dont want my vote on naz' slot anymore but I want to have my vote out - so throwing it at hybrid felt...right =P

18. ISO #568
    Ganelon

cuz I dont want my vote on naz' slot anymore but I want to have my vote out - so throwing it at hybrid felt...right =P
    O ya, that I can get. :P

19. ISO #569

Naz!!!!!!!

-vote hybrid
    well, 4 teh next game type /sign instead of /reserve!
    hi bebe ♡

(┛ˋДˊ)┛彡┻━┻ don't tell me how to live my life ur not my sugar daddy

JUST SO EVERYONE IS CLEAR i fucking hate cult games lol, i read up to post ~350 and then skimmed the rest since it was all garbage

everything beyond THIS post is what counts

i'm down for a d1 lynch because i don't want this game to last forever plus the idea of lynching gaga d1 is awesome

i've obviously chosen my target MUAHAHHA
    but really.
    we should lynch the less active people because its less obvious whos been culted that way

20. ISO #570
    Ganelon

-vote Fielzanks

21. ISO #571

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    hi bebe ♡

JUST SO EVERYONE IS CLEAR i fucking hate cult games lol, i read up to post ~350 and then skimmed the rest since it was all garbage

i'm down for a d1 lynch because i don't want this game to last forever plus the idea of lynching gaga d1 is awesome

but really.
    we should lynch the less active people because its less obvious whos been culted that way
    noz, hybrid, rata are the least actives.

22. ISO #572

hi bebe ♡

but really.

23. ISO #573

-vote Fielzanks
    don't lynch my new french sperm daddy yet >:0

noz, hybrid, rata are the least actives.
    i'm down for any of those, since they all have school and won't participate
    also down for MM lynch lelleleleellel

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

sup guys u should have just hammered arsonist
    -vote marshmallow marshall

hi

die

:~)
    Lol
    -unvote
    AT LAST!!!!!!

Ok. Naz slot is 100% clean ^^ I don't see lady gaga doing that. So welcome confirmed townie without even saying a word! Lmao

29. ISO #579

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    DESITERATUS FATUM!

DESITERATUS BELLUM!
    DESIDERATUS. And no, more like An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor =)

30. ISO #580

don't lynch my new french sperm daddy yet >:0

i'm down for any of those, since they all have school and won't participate
    also down for MM lynch lelleleleellel

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Lol
    -unvote
    AT LAST!!!!!!

Ok. Naz slot is 100% clean ^^ I don't see lady gaga doing that. So welcome confirmed townie without even saying a word! Lmao
    atleast have some doubts ffs we are on the same stage here! nobody can be comfirmed town until lynched!
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #584

atleast have some doubts ffs we are on the same stage here! nobody can be comfirmed town until lynched!
    You're trying to look townish atm =) OF COURSE NAZ IS NOT CONFIRMED. Just a quite high town read.

35. ISO #585

i also like listening to WoW music

Worgen And Stormwind = Best
    nah jaina theme best

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

So, we finally have a replacement on arsonist - and as I said, a replacement on him is better than a policy lynch.
    I'm still against a D1 lynch because our chance of hitting gaga is small without infos and since she's alone a town flip won't tell us much.
    I'm glad Naz replaced Arsonist tbh, that's a competent player.

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

Last edited by naz; March 24th, 2018 at 10:33 PM. Reason: because the fucking embed didnt work so the post looked stupid and scv wouldnt just delete it for me. spank me

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591
    Ganelon

@Scvmurderer , can you remove Arsonist's vote please?

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595
    Ganelon

Fielzanks is screaming 'I am scum' this game

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597
    Ganelon

Threatening or pretending to gamethrow is not permitted @Efekannn02

48. ISO #598
    Ganelon

@Fielzanks , if you're town please stop this behaviour or you will be lynched

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600