User Tag List

Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Btw what's the limit behavior-wise to be host-replaced? If he's continuing like this we could get him replaced without losing a townie (because being that much into the spotlight and risking a lynch D1 is in no WAY a Gaga thing)
    STOP THINKING OF ARSONIST THROWING AND DESERVING A REPLACEMENT YOU ARE JUST MAD BECAUSE YOU CANT AGREE WITH HIM JUST LOOK AT ME IM DOING THE SAME AND IM FAR FAR WORSE IF I EVER WANTED TO YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE CHILDISH KID(alright that insult/fact was not necessary)
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    im hosting the next game

You efe and hybrid are buddying and voting me? hell with your logic we can even say rata is buddying with you as well because he is voting me. Your logic is literally tunneled and fueled by "skwirl" killing.

dude, your multiquotes are ONLY multiquotes. You are not responding to them...lol

So you are admitting your vote is just an OMGUS vote becaus I called you a gopnik? Wasnt that a huge basis behind ur "scum read" on me, it was OMGUS?

People voting you are not Buddying - they are getting rid of someone who causes issues like this every game which get worse and worse. When we join FM, all alignments, buddyings, everything are gone. That is why we also have to not take anything that happens in here personally, it can get pretty brutal =P lol

Clans and alignments pre game do not matter in game.
    I respond to comments on multiquotes - i also make a short conclusion at end. You don't read it. Go read one of my multiquotes.
    Also, not only because you called me a gopnik i voted you. There's a huge list of reasons.
    And pepole actually had sometimes no reason at all to vote me sometimes.
    Clans actually matter games in this era!

Aren't we just actually have a brain? It's obvious that you did no valuable scumread and multiquote at this game and ppl voting me, because clan matters in this era.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote arsonist
    "insert shitpost here"
    "Valuable reason to lynch" - Distorted. What? You said you're not buddying.

Again...
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    STOP THINKING OF ARSONIST THROWING AND DESERVING A REPLACEMENT YOU ARE JUST MAD BECAUSE YOU CANT AGREE WITH HIM JUST LOOK AT ME IM DOING THE SAME AND IM FAR FAR WORSE IF I EVER WANTED TO YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE CHILDISH KID(alright that insult/fact was not necessary)
    Okay, if he's not throwing out of his way to lynch Distorted - why is he pulling this shit instead of scumhunting?

8. ISO #408
    Ganelon

Yeah but I mean, every discussion is going towards him and we're losing our D1 discussion over that guy. Just that is already negative.
    Not exactly true - I wouldn't Lynch a troll as scum, trolls are very useful for scum =P the fact some people won't be voting him will alone tell us stuff

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

Yeah but I mean, every discussion is going towards him and we're losing our D1 discussion over that guy. Just that is already negative.
    They lynch me not because, they think i am scummy, nor because i "try to gamethrow".

They lynch me just because i have a scumread on their leader. He uses his social status to win game.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

+++

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    They lynch me not because, they think i am scummy, nor because i "try to gamethrow".

They lynch me just because i have a scumread on their leader. He uses his social status to win game.
    ...we nearly lynched Distorted last game, and I was kind of going back and forth between him and MM in Smiths. What the hell are you talking about.

15. ISO #415

Oh wow you multiquoted? Guess what...its not even 24 hours into day 1 ...your multiquotes mean shit
    ^^ EXACTLY.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    @blinkskater @Arsonist

Reminder to keep it civil you two.
    I've just been accused of being Distorted's smurf account. Doesn't that belong in there as well?

19. ISO #419

Maybe they do to children
    not really youre just blind on the word called influence

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    @blinkskater @Arsonist

Reminder to keep it civil you two.
    @Scvmurderer
    You And Your Clan Stinks!

Braindead child # 1
    Irresponsible Hippie!
    I Like Ice Cream

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

youre lying you never surrendered youre not french
    ...sadly only english is allowed... But I know english words too: FUCK YOU. =)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I've just been accused of being Distorted's smurf account. Doesn't that belong in there as well?
    nah it would actually insult distorted for having to share a account with such a stupid dissappointment like magoroth
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

Read all of these, then say stuff.
    Man it's so useless to read, it's just filled with bullshit because you want to lynch Distorted. You are a weight for this game.

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

arsonist and i are the best!
    stfu i side with arsonist you are a dirty skwirl all of you deserve exile!
    This is why I want to just get rid of Arsonist now - itl drag into a "clan war" kinda crap becaus thats what efe and arsonist thrive off of. Discord raiding, trolling, wars - that has nothing to do with Mafia dude.

THEY DO FFS!
    In game, there is no clans. Rata usually just pushes me in every game, he is in clan. Blink rekt me as Arson...I had a plan I wanted to do as well =( i got rekt....

My very first game Hybrid was my first lynch (skwirl) in the haloden setup, and hell he was even my scum buddy lol

Hybrid is pushing me here, last game blink was pushing me WITH SCVMurderer.

All your "buddy" theories are completely disproven in every sense lol. but, it is 100% clear you addressing "you and arsonist are the best" and pushing at us you are now turning this into a clan thing.

DROP THE CLAN BS - this is FM - 0 clans in here.

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

I feel like I'm in the mod now.

CALL TO ORDER!

Stop the trolling, it's ruining the game.

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ...sadly only english is allowed... But I know english words too: FUCK YOU. =)
    Bonjour Bonjour Me Not Speaki Français I Am High Quality Idiot Like Le Marshmallow Foodishali Le Kartoffele Me Lordi

you idiot
    I Like Ice Cream

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

This is why I want to just get rid of Arsonist now - itl drag into a "clan war" kinda crap becaus thats what efe and arsonist thrive off of. Discord raiding, trolling, wars - that has nothing to do with Mafia dude.

In game, there is no clans. Rata usually just pushes me in every game, he is in clan. Blink rekt me as Arson...I had a plan I wanted to do as well =( i got rekt....

My very first game Hybrid was my first lynch (skwirl) in the haloden setup, and hell he was even my scum buddy lol

All your "buddy" theories are completely disproven in every sense lol. but, it is 100% clear you addressing "you and arsonist are the best" and pushing at us you are now turning this into a clan thing.

RIGHT. Now STOP DRIVING THE SUBJECT AROUND AND START PLAYING FORUM MAFIA FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!!

If I was scum I'd be jumping with a big smile because of all the fucking bullshit created by Arsonist, and indirectly Efekannn who's just putting gasoline on the fire.

39. ISO #439

you do know that you cannot disprove any buddy theories by using statements like that it just shows that your buddies are evil when they dont side with you

oh and also your buddies always side with you when theyre town because they trust a manipulator like you

stop argueing with me i dont want troll and disprove your counterings dammit my english is being ruined by outthinking overthoughts
    I Like Ice Cream

40. ISO #440

Bonjour Bonjour Me Not Speaki Français I Am High Quality Idiot Like Le Marshmallow Foodishali Le Kartoffele Me Lordi

you idiot
    This... doesn't mean anything... but seriously stop getting out of game subject.

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

RIGHT. Now STOP DRIVING THE SUBJECT AROUND AND START PLAYING FORUM MAFIA FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!!

If I was scum I'd be jumping with a big smile because of all the fucking bullshit created by Arsonist, and indirectly Efekannn who's just putting gasoline on the fire.
    Agreed, which makes.me tend to think scum hasnt been that active

43. ISO #443
    Man it's so useless to read, it's just filled with bullshit because you want to lynch Distorted. You are a weight for this game.
    Only because they forced to lynch distorted.
    Not because they actually have scumread inside it.

I have no words to describe their stupidity in words in english.

44. ISO #444

Do something constructive and continue to push me or something. As long as it's not Arsonist focused
    ^^ going to do that. Going into the re-read, but before that... I'm filling an official report against Arsonist so that guy gets the hell out of this game. Have to go real soon though.

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446
    Ganelon

Agreed, which makes.me tend to think scum hasnt been that active
    Ratatoskr/Noz_Bugz in that case would be quite scummy

47. ISO #447

You want to catch i ban i can personally do that for you.
    dew it then im sick of you

You voting for me just because i have scum read on Distorted?
    Americans are bitchiest nation. They always try to use their status to start a war.
    ikr blame the people who didnt like britain

Britain > USA

Ignore him for a while, I'll do that.
    do not trust him oh and also youre lazy

if everyone would smile when nobody has then hello distorted he is scum since he is stressed by our truth bombs
    yea yea i know that statement could make us scum aswell but you know us 2 well we are the nullreads that are towning the shit out of you

This... doesn't mean anything... but seriously stop getting out of game subject.
    says the person who uses choooo status
    I Like Ice Cream

48. ISO #448

^^ going to do that. Going into the re-read, but before that... I'm filling an official report against Arsonist so that guy gets the hell out of this game. Have to go real soon though.
    dew it just cause more problems with your dangerous hypocrisy
    I Like Ice Cream

49. ISO #449

I'm even pissed because my post discussing possible plays will have less weight with that happening
    same here but atleast i can repeat and repeat with more ego and hate

they just verbally assault arsonist for being right and are slighty trying to do the same on me aswell but i would defeat them on discussions/make them leave just because i know how my ego and i are better than everybody else
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #450