S-FM 249 Lady Gaga Scvmurderer Hosted Edition - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    No mentions? Ok. I got no time atm, just gonna say what I want to see when I'll be back:

@Fielzanks I don't know if you reacted to my accusations. If so please quote and @mention me, else answer and @mention me.
    @Noz_Bugz @Ratatoskr Your reasons to vote Distorted.
    @blinkskater Your reasons to vote Arsonist (Even if I agree, I just want to get a quick recap, so we don't get lost)

Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm having a really busy day IRL, and will try to log on as much as I can.
    Fuck you'll have me going back to find the post

2. ISO #352

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I'm actually basing my train of thought based off PTB's ones in the setup page iirc. Each time we lynch one of us, it flips town, and advance mylo. Each time a scum suicide, it dies AND FLIPS SCUM and based on that we can think. It's why I'm against lynches because there's a 88% possibility of mislynching and as a cult save who can't have more than 2 members, the farther we get to 5 people alive the better we are. It's not a standard cult game
    @Marshmallow Marshall

also read page 7 Magoroth and I ve been talking about that with more depth.

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    I'm not griefering.
    Why when <Skwirl> is buddying is normal, but when non-skwirls side it isn't?
    yea people have problems when i side with anyone and everyone ignores the giant choooo trains and dangerous skwirl teamming
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #355

Fuck you'll have me going back to find the post
    Lol sorry :P
    @Marshmallow Marshall

also read page 7 Magoroth and I ve been talking about that with more depth.
    Ok thanks! NOTE TO SELF: BOOKMARK POST #352

Will comment later lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #356

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    It's day 1.
    Did you read when I said D1 was the time to find people's original behaviors, without any scum team? This is just weird, especially from you. I expected a more rational/logical/useful answer than this... +scumpoints. Not enough for labeling you as scum though.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #357

Thumbs up blink, ur fav players are trash like u

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Im here for the game i dont want it to last for a month..... We figure out the people we want to lynch and vote them... IMO day 1 is 100% random 1 in 12 chance to win the game off the back im down to lynch at EoD 1 but i wont be voting distorted, hybrid, MM, or fielz
    The way town wins this is to lynch people and narrow down the numbers ... If the game gets to a 3 town vs 2 cult we want our best town plays in the game at that moment.. Do you know how hard it would be for gaga to make it to the end at that point??? Use yah brains people any hard defense of any one individual should be taken asna death sentance after day 1
    Hey, did you know all your "best players" are currently either trash, either one of them is really scum.

This is going to be longiest wallpost to history of sc2 mafia morum.

List of all scumposts on every "blinkskater's best player awards".

Distorted (gay af):
    Spoiler : Distorted :
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ok...after reading through everyones comments - obvious scum here

-vote magoroth
    Yes, everyone's comments, it's not even 3 minutes of game.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    HELP!!!!!
    ok this is a towny post, has a few good points and seems like its helping move the game. +1 town points

-vote noz_bugz
    so far his posts have been lacking a bit, seems almost forcing to sound town.
    You scumhunting AFKs, when it's not even 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    okay u nerds i'm not gonna look at mah rolecard this game
    found our D1 lynch =P
    He posted once - already lynch.

i need a doc on me so i don't get attacked, im vigi will confirm tonight.

SO - I see gaga going for 2 strategies; both have pros and cons. If she recruits more active players early, than those same players would have to be suiciding to recruit more people. So the game would slow down a bit, and near the end more susp players will start being recruited.

OR - recruits randomly/less active players to just lower the total player count to have more control over votes.
    It's basic strategies - goes to my scumread. You may think about more advanced ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    are you a idiot this is too scummy to be town actually and knowing that you are a idiot.... oh well this looks bad for you
    I want to know that when I recruit you if you have to do what I say
    You can recuit - scum.

Very long multiquote, click here to go to post.
    OK. This right here is the biggest scum read I have had all game. Arsonist has done nothing but "shitpost" every game all game. Now he is trying to put together wall posts, scum paint and play?

yeah dude, not your style AT ALL. I have never seen you put even HALF this effort into a game before. If I am lynched today, hit Arsonist tomorrow; but his playstyle has done a 180 lol

-vote Arsonist
    You're voting me for not following my playstyle?

I now suddenly feel behind on my beer intake.....
    Shittalking!!!

Hybrid:
    Spoiler : Hybrid :

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    aww ok disto lynch aint happening
    time to change metas
    -vote blinkskater
    HAMMER TIME!!!

@Efekannn02 hammer distorted
    -vote distorted
    And another hammer!

if gaga recruits me tonight he wins, i dont wanna be a hater of her ;P

Mashmallow Marshall:
    Spoiler : MM :

We may have strongier scumread, but he's most scumread person now for shittalking.
    Actually, pepole like mag won't vote him lol.
    Yeah Distorted's post made me doubt though. YOU ARE SUSP M8
    It's a piece of garbage. #buddying.

nobody realizes that im the towniest person here right now with the truest facts and insults

look up im just trying to get attention
    Lamest LAMIST...
    Then why no vote him?

Aaaand i actually dont have to do anything to see what mm is, he ll just reveal himself with his posts :P
    he slips too much
    Mehhhh my meta as town is too strong I can't scum xD might have to lower it in some way so I don't instalose every scum game
    Oh, look, did you have worse LAMIST?

Fielzanks:
    Spoiler : Fielzanks :
    But suicides flip will give us infos, so I think we should NOT lynch at all the whole game because this way we ensure only SCUM dies (and scum will be obliged to suicide if they want us to lose voting power) until we get a good read with scumflips and end the game in a decivise vote. Atleast that's my opinion. We lose by lynching fans since gaga can just recruit again and we lose by mislynching (and we have a 88% chance of mislynching)
    You just say - we shouldn't lynch whole game and lose, because we don't lynched?
    You just got infinity scumpoints for that post.

Actually you're right Distorted, we need to do pushes and putting pressure WITHOUT misslynching. Because if nobody dies to lynching, then the scum would be forced to flip himself. So by pressuring without lynching unless utter certainty we can get every flip to be a scum flip. And I think it delays the game especially if the first convert waits a day before suiciding.
    So basically we must do Arsonist's approach
    K you may do uproach on me, you'll get scumreaded for that by everyone.

That fact, that someone voted D1 means something.
    You may lynch D1.
    And Distorted's scum read on me is basically "v4v".
    I scum read him - he says "this is a shitpost", even through he did most trash talking here + he didn't did any multi-quotes to vote yet.
    He also said "it's not your playstyle at all", my playstyle - make multi-quote messages, then defend myself if someone becomes a triggered kid.
    Scum paint = yes, i just painted you as a scum to pepole, with normal logic, with no buddying with him.
    Be less aggressive and people will start listening to you
    Be less retarded and you're proably get off of L-4.

All of them - my worst scumread is that gay af.
    -vote Distorted

Others just learn how to play ffs and stop buddying.

-vote arsonist
    "insert shitpost here"
    Nice reason to vote me also. #buddying #skwirl #griefering
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

8. ISO #358

Re: blink, ur fav players are trash like u

Hey, did you know all your "best players" are currently either trash, either one of them is really scum.

This is going to be longiest wallpost to history of sc2 mafia morum.

List of all scumposts on every "blinkskater's best player awards".

Distorted (gay af):
    Spoiler : Distorted :

Yes, everyone's comments, it's not even 3 minutes of game.

You scumhunting AFKs, when it's not even 5 minutes.

He posted once - already lynch.

It's basic strategies - goes to my scumread. You may think about more advanced ones.

You can recuit - scum.

You're voting me for not following my playstyle?

Shittalking!!!

Hybrid:
    Spoiler : Hybrid :

HAMMER TIME!!!

And another hammer!

Mashmallow Marshall:
    Spoiler : MM :

It's a piece of garbage. #buddying.

Then why no vote him?

Oh, look, did you have worse LAMIST?

Fielzanks:
    Spoiler : Fielzanks :

You just say - we shouldn't lynch whole game and lose, because we don't lynched?
    You just got infinity scumpoints for that post.

K you may do uproach on me, you'll get scumreaded for that by everyone.

Be less retarded and you're proably get off of L-4.

All of them - my worst scumread is that gay af.
    -vote Distorted

Others just learn how to play ffs and stop buddying.

Nice reason to vote me also. #buddying #skwirl #griefering
    Why it considered as voting Noz_Bugz?

-vote Distorted
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

9. ISO #359

I'm going to say - this is my 666th post, so no posts until someone will get lynched. (vote also won't be changed)
    Wanted to keep 666 posts forever, but that's crazy.

You know why i wanted to keep 666 posts... This is a very magical number.

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

Both Of You Are Shitposter's And Idiots Also The Others Like Fielz Are Manipulated By That Middle Aged Idiot Aswell

I Will Actually Keep The Balance Between Your 2 Factions So I Can Win Alone At The End When The Time Comes

Lynching All Skwirls Is A Good Way To Identify Gaga Actually (and also its fun and gives us the feeling of getting revenge also btw im using a good excuse with no backup info lol haha)

YOU ARE A IDIOT FOR THINKING THAT IM TOWN!

Skwirls Are Idiots And Fanatics This Statement Also Goes With The CHOOOO's Its Not Scummy But Actually Hurting The Town

Stupid Thought

Stupid Thought Atleast Bring A Second Possibility Besides This

Stupid Thought Just Let The Fans Kill Our Haters
    Seriously, end this witchhunting before the game gets to crucial points. efe will actually play, Arsonist wont.

i agree with the fecesposter, distorted's vote looked like an omgus vote no speciality. Imo his post was just a read pressure post. And distorted even if you are at L-2 lady gaga wouldn't have been hammering you since he would have been the suspicous guy after hammering.

Also magfag isnt being madcontrolled he s just a dumby dumb
    The vote is because he is not going to be productive to this game at all. He is going to be selective targetting, which yeah will protect me from being recruited by gaga, but also makes it just annoying af to play with since it WILL NOT END. Just wait until MYLO, and when you are bitching about him "throwing" - go back to this wallpost and blame yourself =P

800 of them were from Distorted. You know what to do!
    hmm this is really curious

Wait I didn't see that post, shame on me. Actually no, SHAME ON YOU FIELZANKS!

We should no lynch whole game. Really. Our wincon is to lynch Gaga. Gaga doesn't suicide. This "strategy" gives scum a 100% win chance. And about "getting a good read", the reads will change because behaviors will change because ALIGNMENTS will change.
    -vote Fielzanks
    You just described Gaga's Utopia.
    Yes, we need to 100% lynch - that is the only info we can get so we need to use it.

RIGHT? @Efekannn02 plz vote distorted
    guarantee you gaga will want me lynched early so take a look at my voters and pick from them.

youre also skwirl so youre my next target
    this is why I want to lynch Arsonist - it now gets efekannn going on the witchhunt. trust me, get rid of arsonist now or this game has big potential to just get ruined.

-vote Distorted

He still keeps his "Strong Scumread", since he don't posted after i trolled him hard .
    i posted multiple times after and you havnt responded to them. Either way at this point im pushing a policy lynch on you because it's obvious you are going to do the same trollish bullshit this game that you have done every other game. Literally you almost threw the last game because of it - the only reason it wasnt thrown was because blink was able to log into efes archon account and vote with me lol if it wanst for that sole reason, you and efe would have thrown the game.

I disagree with lynching on d1, it's stupid because there's only one scum at game start - and it's nearly 100% random
    I would disagree, but we have some1 willing to throw the game to lynch people he dislikes in it - and he seems to trigger efe and hybrid to follow? lol If you guys want to deal with him later, lynch me now, I am 100% serious.

Im here for the game i dont want it to last for a month..... We figure out the people we want to lynch and vote them... IMO day 1 is 100% random 1 in 12 chance to win the game off the back im down to lynch at EoD 1 but i wont be voting distorted, hybrid, MM, or fielz
    My thoughts exactly

The chanice right here isn't bigger, than after.
    Skwirls will do their buddying again, that will create confusion about who is fan, and who isn't.
    it continues.....as i said it wont stop ppl, end it now before it becomes crucial times.

I'd say - <Skwirl> buddying will create confusion to say who is fan and who is not.
    We'll have same chanice tomorrow.
    .......continues

@scvmurderer can you warn @Arsonist about the in game griefing he is doing it is getting annoying, or is it an anything goes type of game?
    it wont end. he may just "cover it" but his votes will be directed at anyone in skwirl OVER a confirmed scum, just like he did before. POLICY LYNCH THIS SHIT.

I'm not griefering.
    Why when <Skwirl> is buddying is normal, but when non-skwirls side it isn't?
    rata is skwirl and pushing that I am the ONLY lynch he wants. Hybrid is skwirl and pushing me with you and efe. you are just creating shit to witchhunt.

yea people have problems when i side with anyone and everyone ignores the giant choooo trains and dangerous skwirl teamming
    Right now, 2 of the 3 voters on me are skwirl. enough with the "buddying" shit.

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

oh wtf musta cut my copy paste - i had a lot more post quotes in there
    either way

Arsonist will throw this game to lynch people he does not like. He has done that the last game he played and almost cost us the game - luckily blink and efe were an archon account so blink could get on and fucking end the throwing.

Arsonists reasons for wanting to lynch
    - im skwirl
    - im american
    - magoroth is scotish
    - blink is skwirl
    - rata is skwirl

Literally this WILL NOT END. just policy lynch this; I am blacklisting him for my future games because this is his 3rd game, and it is not changing. He is not playing, he is just here witchhunting and trolling.

If you want to deal with this throughout the game, lynch me. I am 100% serious. it was frustrating AF trying to push A CONFIRMED SCUM the other game and him pushing at me because he wanted me to dead first for being "the enemy".

-vote arsonist

14. ISO #364
    Ganelon

oh wtf musta cut my copy paste - i had a lot more post quotes in there
    Hmm. About that 'Arsonist throw', I'm starting to consider a possible Lynch there. I'll be thinking about it... if he is indeed a troll - which he appears to be - it'll be better to kill a troll than let him fuck us over later on in the game

15. ISO #365

This is my line of thought as well, so basically Lady Gaga cannot force her Fan to convert someone. And the fact of the matter is if -

Actually... @Scvmurderer , is suicide for tactical purposes permitted?
    No.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    No.
    That's amazing! That means we'll know with 100% certainty that if a Scum dies at night there'll be a new one!

18. ISO #368

Seriously, end this witchhunting before the game gets to crucial points. efe will actually play, Arsonist wont.

The vote is because he is not going to be productive to this game at all. He is going to be selective targetting, which yeah will protect me from being recruited by gaga, but also makes it just annoying af to play with since it WILL NOT END. Just wait until MYLO, and when you are bitching about him "throwing" - go back to this wallpost and blame yourself =P

Yes, we need to 100% lynch - that is the only info we can get so we need to use it.

guarantee you gaga will want me lynched early so take a look at my voters and pick from them.

this is why I want to lynch Arsonist - it now gets efekannn going on the witchhunt. trust me, get rid of arsonist now or this game has big potential to just get ruined.

i posted multiple times after and you havnt responded to them. Either way at this point im pushing a policy lynch on you because it's obvious you are going to do the same trollish bullshit this game that you have done every other game. Literally you almost threw the last game because of it - the only reason it wasnt thrown was because blink was able to log into efes archon account and vote with me lol if it wanst for that sole reason, you and efe would have thrown the game.

I would disagree, but we have some1 willing to throw the game to lynch people he dislikes in it - and he seems to trigger efe and hybrid to follow? lol If you guys want to deal with him later, lynch me now, I am 100% serious.

My thoughts exactly

it continues.....as i said it wont stop ppl, end it now before it becomes crucial times.

.......continues

it wont end. he may just "cover it" but his votes will be directed at anyone in skwirl OVER a confirmed scum, just like he did before. POLICY LYNCH THIS SHIT.

rata is skwirl and pushing that I am the ONLY lynch he wants. Hybrid is skwirl and pushing me with you and efe. you are just creating shit to witchhunt.

Protown as always. I agree with the lynch D1. Arsonist should simply NOT be allowed to play. N O T. Don't rules say a faked gamethrowing is bad??? Plus he is half-fake throwing, because we are all talking about him atm. Plus, the half seriousness he put into the game earlier is really weird from him. I am for a D1 Arsonist lynch. Anyone opposes to that? @Arsonist any defense? I feel like he's the perfect "neutral lynch", because if he's town we don't lose any valuable player that would solve anything... he's just shitpost all game and put his vote on people he doesn't like, not because he distrusts them beucase of alignement but because of their clan, or their skin color.

-vote Arsonist

Going to read Fielzanks' posts now.

19. ISO #369

That's amazing! That means we'll know with 100% certainty that if a Scum dies at night there'll be a new one!
    +townpoints for cornering the gaga fan subject with your reasonings and questions. You outed many viable scum strategies, I don't think gaga would do that.

20. ISO #370

We have people saying D1 lynch is almost worthless read wise; and i somewhat agree with that. So why not just eliminate someone who will potentially throw this game and just troll throughout it.
    Yeah, lynch D1 doesn't give anything about alignments. But what I really want to see is BEHAVIORS. I'd agree with no D1 lynch if 1: there was no Arsonist 2: people weren't going to say "fuck off there's no lynch so no need to talk". I know it happens EVERY SINGLE TIME you try to put a god damn no lynch day for tactical purposes. If that happens we lose valuable information.

But now, consider there is Arsonist with us. He won't play. And I honestly don't get why he is still allowed to play. He will just circle jerk all game long until he gets lynched, converted or force replaced.

21. ISO #371
    Ganelon

-vote Arsonist

22. ISO #372

either way

Arsonist will throw this game to lynch people he does not like. He has done that the last game he played and almost cost us the game - luckily blink and efe were an archon account so blink could get on and fucking end the throwing.

- im skwirl
    - im american
    - magoroth is scotish
    - blink is skwirl
    - rata is skwirl

Literally this WILL NOT END. just policy lynch this; I am blacklisting him for my future games because this is his 3rd game, and it is not changing. He is not playing, he is just here witchhunting and trolling.

If you want to deal with this throughout the game, lynch me. I am 100% serious. it was frustrating AF trying to push A CONFIRMED SCUM the other game and him pushing at me because he wanted me to dead first for being "the enemy".

-vote arsonist
    Oh yeah. @Arsonist I'm French, you can try to lynch me too. Distorted is 100% right, and he's on a blacklist for me too if I get to host this summer.

23. ISO #373

ARSONIST IS AT L-2.

Do NOOTTTTTTTT turbolynch, we still have plenty of time to discuss.

DO NOT WASTE THIS PRECIOUS TIME!!!!

24. ISO #374

Hmm. About that 'Arsonist throw', I'm starting to consider a possible Lynch there. I'll be thinking about it... if he is indeed a troll - which he appears to be - it'll be better to kill a troll than let him fuck us over later on in the game
    I also see a scenario where Distorted pushes a policy lynch as gaga to look involved and protown while he's scum hiding in plain sight. It's a conspiracy theory though, and I think his behavior fits his town meta. Just pointing that out.

25. ISO #375

We have people saying D1 lynch is almost worthless read wise; and i somewhat agree with that. So why not just eliminate someone who will potentially throw this game and just troll throughout it.
    That's a valid point. But shouldn't he be replaced by the host instead of a baseless policy lynch? We're basically playing the game with one less player and we're at a disadvantage because this guy decided to troll.

26. ISO #376

weed Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

My thoughts exactly

.......continues

Only 1 your voter is <Skwirl> ffs.
    And buddying is commited by blinkskater and magototh (MM may be too).

either way

- im skwirl
    - im american
    - magoroth is scotish
    - blink is skwirl
    - rata is skwirl

-vote arsonist
    You're not gonna host a setup, i also multiquoted recently.

Actual reasons why i am voting you, Distorted:
    • Magoroth is teaming with Distorted and basically voted with him, while Distorted had almost no valuable reason to vote me at all.
    • Blinkskater also voted me for no reason, just to team with distorted.
    • He tries to ignore my multiquotes, because they're strong defense and scumread on him.
    • You called me a gopnik and mag too.
    • Magoroth is suspected to be likely your smurf account.
    • You said i actually voted you, because i hate you? No. Because you really grief.

-vote arsonist
    "insert shitpost here"
    Did you consider THAT as a valuable reason to lynch? No. Pure teaming voting.

If i'll get lynched or suicide by being recuited, rember - you was a part of mindcontrol.
    You're a proof why every member of <Skwirl> should be banned.

27. ISO #377

I also see a scenario where Distorted pushes a policy lynch as gaga to look involved and protown while he's scum hiding in plain sight. It's a conspiracy theory though, and I think his behavior fits his town meta. Just pointing that out.
    If I was scum I would use Arsonist as a "lynch immunity" then recruit later. My goal would be to thin the numbers of MY voters, while keeping arsonist pushing me. For some reason if 1 person is continually pushing some1 it "over-exposes" the idea of lynching them, creating a scenario where no1 wants to "follow the troll" and lynch with them =P That would be a great opportunity for me to receruit 1-2 of my voters to make sure a lynch doesnt happen, then hold arsonist for a final day recruit and possibly even bus him that final day.

That would be my strategy right now as a scum =P

28. ISO #378

That's a valid point. But shouldn't he be replaced by the host instead of a baseless policy lynch? We're basically playing the game with one less player and we're at a disadvantage because this guy decided to troll.
    It's not what he is doing right now - it's what it develops into later. Right now he hasnt pushed the boundaries of being replaced; by the time he does it will be near a crucial EoD lynch, and too late to replace. I am just trying to head all of that off now.

29. ISO #379

If I was scum I would use Arsonist as a "lynch immunity" then recruit later. My goal would be to thin the numbers of MY voters, while keeping arsonist pushing me. For some reason if 1 person is continually pushing some1 it "over-exposes" the idea of lynching them, creating a scenario where no1 wants to "follow the troll" and lynch with them =P That would be a great opportunity for me to receruit 1-2 of my voters to make sure a lynch doesnt happen, then hold arsonist for a final day recruit and possibly even bus him that final day.

That would be my strategy right now as a scum =P
    If Arsonist is gonna throw as town, I'm sure he would be throwing as scum with you anyway since he seems to hate you with a passion :P

30. ISO #380

Protown as always. I agree with the lynch D1. Arsonist should simply NOT be allowed to play. N O T. Don't rules say a faked gamethrowing is bad??? Plus he is half-fake throwing, because we are all talking about him atm. Plus, the half seriousness he put into the game earlier is really weird from him. I am for a D1 Arsonist lynch. Anyone opposes to that? @Arsonist any defense? I feel like he's the perfect "neutral lynch", because if he's town we don't lose any valuable player that would solve anything... he's just shitpost all game and put his vote on people he doesn't like, not because he distrusts them beucase of alignement but because of their clan, or their skin color.

-vote Arsonist

Going to read Fielzanks' posts now.
    You just have no brains to read my multiquotes and stop teaming at all.
    You also don't even read my reasons for voting Distorted - you just simply look at "-vote Distorted" to say i voted, because i hate him. You don't even read whole text, because you're a victim of mindcontrol.

31. ISO #381
    Ganelon

• Magoroth is teaming with Distorted and basically voted with him, while Distorted had almost no valuable reason to vote me at all.
    • He tries to ignore my multiquotes, because they're strong defense and scumread on him.
    • You said i actually voted you, because i hate you? No. Because you really grief.

If i'll get lynched or suicide by being recuited, rember - you was a part of mindcontrol.

:clap: If I could find that GIF of Citizen Kane clapping, I would. This isn't even stupid.

32. ISO #382
    Ganelon

Since we're talking about a troll Lynch, I'm going to say the following:
    I will, as town, gladly Lynch all gamethrowing marshalls/mayors/ anyone other guys who would be more of a benefit to scum than to the town. Anybody not on this Lynch, IF Distorted isn't scum - and I don't think he is - will be scum read immediately. Scum wouldn't vote/kill trolls because trolls are very useful - they do Scum's job for them and they don't even need to move a finger. ++scumpoints to anyone who disagrees with an Arsonist Lynch on D1

33. ISO #383

If Arsonist is gonna throw as town, I'm sure he would be throwing as scum with you anyway since he seems to hate you with a passion :P
    Need i to tell my multiquotes, that nobody quoted and ignored, because they're mindcontrolled fuck?

Multiquote I
    Multiquote II
    Multiquote III

34. ISO #384

You just have no brains to read my multiquotes and stop teaming at all.
    You also don't even read my reasons for voting Distorted - you just simply look at "-vote Distorted" to say i voted, because i hate him. You don't even read whole text, because you're a victim of mindcontrol.
    Oh wow you multiquoted? Guess what...its not even 24 hours into day 1 ...your multiquotes mean shit

35. ISO #385

im hosting the next game

You efe and hybrid are buddying and voting me? hell with your logic we can even say rata is buddying with you as well because he is voting me. Your logic is literally tunneled and fueled by "skwirl" killing.

dude, your multiquotes are ONLY multiquotes. You are not responding to them...lol

So you are admitting your vote is just an OMGUS vote becaus I called you a gopnik? Wasnt that a huge basis behind ur "scum read" on me, it was OMGUS?

People voting you are not Buddying - they are getting rid of someone who causes issues like this every game which get worse and worse. When we join FM, all alignments, buddyings, everything are gone. That is why we also have to not take anything that happens in here personally, it can get pretty brutal =P lol

Clans and alignments pre game do not matter in game.

36. ISO #386

I will, as town, gladly Lynch all gamethrowing marshalls/mayors/ anyone other guys who would be more of a benefit to scum than to the town. Anybody not on this Lynch, IF Distorted isn't scum - and I don't think he is - will be scum read immediately. Scum wouldn't vote/kill trolls because trolls are very useful - they do Scum's job for them and they don't even need to move a finger. ++scumpoints to anyone who disagrees with an Arsonist Lynch on D1
    I feel he's already a fan before even being converted lol. He'll flip green but in our heart he was red

37. ISO #387
    Ganelon

im hosting the next game

You efe and hybrid are buddying and voting me? hell with your logic we can even say rata is buddying with you as well because he is voting me. Your logic is literally tunneled and fueled by "skwirl" killing.

dude, your multiquotes are ONLY multiquotes. You are not responding to them...lol

So you are admitting your vote is just an OMGUS vote becaus I called you a gopnik? Wasnt that a huge basis behind ur "scum read" on me, it was OMGUS?

People voting you are not Buddying - they are getting rid of someone who causes issues like this every game which get worse and worse. When we join FM, all alignments, buddyings, everything are gone. That is why we also have to not take anything that happens in here personally, it can get pretty brutal =P lol

Clans and alignments pre game do not matter in game.
    'You're not hosting the next game' what does that mean... it's quite a suspicious thing to say given that Distorted's setup was deleted

38. ISO #388

+Scumpoints to anyone, who disageres that Mag is Distorted's smurf account.

It's <Skwirl> should be not allowed to play at all - they're teaming.
    Look, after 3 posts i had a multiquote scumread on Distorted with valuable resons to lynch him.
    What he said? "Voted cuz ur hate me!".
    After, whole <Skwirl> started to vote for me, becuase of GRIEFERING.
    And yes, it's that's not susp that magoroth always voted with distorted?
    MAY HE LIVE NOT EVEN IN SCOTLAND? HE LIVES IN USA?

CASE SENSETIVE!

39. ISO #389
    Ganelon

I'm not Distorted's smurf account, I'm Scvmurderer's, I already know all of your roles, guess again. /sarcastic

40. ISO #390

i disagree with a arsonst lynch you idiot now gimme the town points m8
    I Like Ice Cream

41. ISO #391

Look, after 3 posts i had a multiquote scumread on Distorted with valuable resons to lynch him.

CASE SENSETIVE!
    gimme the scumpoints i have proof that they are not the same person

magoroth has downsyndrome distorted has autism
    I Like Ice Cream

42. ISO #392

tbh skwirl is ruining this game by buddying not even EfeM or EfeF ws like that atleast i was blending in and destroying everything within but skwirl is literally having a majority of people worse than choooo ruining their games by buddying

this is like lynching doctor instead of comfirmed sk because you are sk's friend
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

CASE SENSETIVE!
    You are an idiot.. I fucking lynched distorted in that game i was arson dont come in and say im griefing you. Ive always played this game fairly and when a fucking troll like you trys to come in here and spew some utter bullshit i am not gonna have that shit you are banned from any game i ever host

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

You are an idiot.. I fucking lynched distorted in that game i was arson dont come in and say im griefing you. Ive always played this game fairly and when a fucking troll like you trys to come in here and spew some utter bullshit i am not gonna have that shit you are banned from any game i ever host
    stfu i side with arsonist you are a dirty skwirl all of you deserve exile!
    I Like Ice Cream

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398
    Ganelon

Btw what's the limit behavior-wise to be host-replaced? If he's continuing like this we could get him replaced without losing a townie (because being that much into the spotlight and risking a lynch D1 is in no WAY a Gaga thing)
    The game would frankly still be 'thrown' in the sense of being an utter disappointment if he ends up being scum - even worse than @Sheep saysmeeep. At least that guy was trying to play the game even if he ended up fucking himself over

49. ISO #399

tbh skwirl is ruining this game by buddying not even EfeM or EfeF ws like that atleast i was blending in and destroying everything within but skwirl is literally having a majority of people worse than choooo ruining their games by buddying

this is like lynching doctor instead of comfirmed sk because you are sk's friend
    You and arsonist surre do complain a lot is that paet of your strategy?

50. ISO #400