Account ID: 1-S2-1-6944867
    In-Game Name: Nico

Crimes Committed: Hacking, Smurfing

Account Name: TraceG
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-6219710
    In-Game Name: Agosto

Crimes Committed: Hacking, Smurfing

Your Account Name: Isabella
    Summary: McMichaelson is a confirmed Hacker and this is one of his smurfs with the same name. He was converted by TraceG N1 and he didn't target anyone as Doc, which makes me think that both are the same person.

When I was executed by false accusation from 1 and lynched even with me having the truth I knew something was off. Then while I was being executed 1 basically claimed being the Hacker and told me "not to abuse my powers" and I kindly told him to go fuck himself and that if he has proof about me abusing my powers he's free to report him on the forums.

Oh yes, we had a very long conversation and when I was dead and talked with Ender and such about this bitch he said that "he knew that I was talking to him" and engaged a conversation with him on the living side and me on the dead. At this point it's pretty confirmed Nico (McMichaelson) is another of his smurfs and used it to know what I was saying. Then when he was trialed I silenced him so we didn't have to continue hearing his bullshit and that provoqued a immediate lynching without trial (didn't know).

After that we had a very long conversation in dead chat, I really recommend it to read it. I honestly think I may care about this game too much but I don't know, it has been with me a long time and I don't like the fact that there is a secret dude hacking one game and one not.

I also recommend to make the nuclear option more strict, however he apparently has some old smurfs so it will be kind of annoying but I'm sure he doesn't have an infinite supply of them.

I don't know if ther are more smurf apart from those 2 in this Replay but you can have a look if you want.

-Mafia- (1215).SC2Replay
    Last edited by Gyrlander; March 13th, 2018 at 05:34 PM.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: McMichaelson: 1-S2-1-6944867 TraceG: 1-S2-1-6219710

ID Verification:
    McMichaelson: 1-S2-1-6944867 - Correct
    TraceG: 1-S2-1-6219710 - Correct

Hotkeys
    McMichaelson: 1
    TraceG: 4

Summary
    What Gyrlander said.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes

Player Offenses
    McMichaelson: Hacking
    TraceG: Hacking

Previous Offenses
    McMichaelson: None
    TraceG: None

Recommended Action
    McMichaelson: Smurfban
    TraceG: Smurfban

Additional Notes
    More smurfs.

Thanks for helping to keep the game clean!
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

4. ISO #4