Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

SC2 arcade is dead because pepole just either simply don't know of it's existence, either played maps and don't like them simply, becauce they uploaded in SC2, but they aren't SC2. So bye bye your game is almost dead.

Only popular map in playground is Shit Strike HotS (If we don't talk about Korean server). Shit Strike HotS is a popular map, because it's a nexus wars rip-off, that was a pretty popular map, becuase this map wasn't uploaded on playground, but it should be. It's a good choice for fuckers, that play SC2 for 5 years and still don't know about existense of playground. Also Shit Strike is a fucking imbalanced game, Protoss is hillariously OP and Terran is hard to win.

Say bye bye to SC2 mafia and it's community. It's almost deeeeeeeeaaaaaaaad.
    Ban me haha i don't care, i don't play SC2 Mafia anymore tbh.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re:  

Every game that I play lately has lobbies where I don't recognize 50-70% of the people.

That is saying something, because I check the help every game and scan the players in it. I used to recognize like 90%+.

BTFO
    I'm FloodingRain on sc2, sorry for the confusion <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fury
    Who the hell quotes themselves in their own signature?

5. ISO #5

Re:  

I disagree. Partially because of what @Fury said.

But also because I spent almost 30 hours on SC2 Twitch streams to get Bob Toss (I seem to be bugged because I still haven't gotten it).
    And what I found was that there are tons and tons of new F2P players in SC2.
    It is possible that SC2 Twitch is flooded this month with F2P players because the co-op commander drops that you can get there for free were essentially for free for those who brought the game before it became F2P. But I don't think so because you can also get announcer packs - and those you could only buy thus far.

If anything is not letting those masses of new F2P players play - then is that Nuclear thing. Given that SC2 is F2P now, I think some people should consider disabling that nuclear thingy.

6. ISO #6

Re:  

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I disagree. Partially because of what @Fury said.

But also because I spent almost 30 hours on SC2 Twitch streams to get Bob Toss (I seem to be bugged because I still haven't gotten it).
    And what I found was that there are tons and tons of new F2P players in SC2.
    It is possible that SC2 Twitch is flooded this month with F2P players because the co-op commander drops that you can get there for free were essentially for free for those who brought the game before it became F2P. But I don't think so because you can also get announcer packs - and those you could only buy thus far.

If anything is not letting those masses of new F2P players play - then is that Nuclear thing. Given that SC2 is F2P now, I think some people should consider disabling that nuclear thingy.
    I spent nearly 3 hours to get bob toss. EPIC FAIL.
    I am F2P, but i joined SC2 before SC2 became F2P.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.