[Incomplete] S-FM Migrations - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: S-FM Migrations

Re: S-FM Migrations

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Conversion N1, no N2, yes N3, no N4, yes N5, no N6 and above. That would be nice. That, or buff the Chief role in some way.
    The thing is that the 'Masons' and the Cultafia-yellow thingies can also convert. I might have to modify them somehow - perhaps make it so they can only use their conversions every 2 nights, starting on N2?

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Khan refers to a Mongolic/Turkic King. I'm looking for an indigenous term which, sadly, is probably unknown at this time...
    Well um your list was too many words I didn't know lol. So I have no idea, and I'm not sure there are that many words for kings of this time at this place...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

Also, if I add an extra player wouldn't that turn the setup into an M-FM? I'm not qualified to host an M-FM, but I could try to create an M-FM setup
    True it'd become M-FM but not much harder to host.
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

The thing is that the 'Masons' and the Cultafia-yellow thingies can also convert. I might have to modify them somehow - perhaps make it so they can only use their conversions every 2 nights, starting on N2?
    Maybe limit conversion #? 2 for King/Heir, 4 for Matriarch/Patriarch and 1-2 for minor factions?