Make this site allow double spaces!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Make this site allow double spaces!

I want this site allowed double spaces, because i want to spam shit from this text-to-ASCII generator (i'll share link in end). Almost every font in this website has double spaces. I really want allowing double spaces, it isn't that hard to make that, c'mon! The message below is made with WYSIWIG editor, that's impossible to make message like that, with soruce mode editor. Anyways, make life easier and allow double space! I want to spam shit from that text-to-ASCII generator, it's awesome.

█████ ███ ██ ███ █ ███ ███ █
    ███ ███ ███ █ █ █
    █████ ███ ███ █ █ █
    ████ ███ ███ ███ █████ ███

Make this website great again!

Last edited by Arsonist; March 11th, 2018 at 10:42 PM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

2. ISO #2

Re: Make this site allow double spaces!

I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    I want this site allowed double spaces, because i want to spam shit from this text-to-ASCII generator (i'll share link in end). Almost every font in this website has double spaces. I really want allowing double spaces, it isn't that hard to make that, c'mon! The message below is made with WYSIWIG editor, that's impossible to make message like that, with soruce mode editor. Anyways, make life easier and allow double space! I want to spam shit from that text-to-ASCII generator, it's awesome.

█████ ███ ██ ███ █ ███ ███ █
    ███ ███ ███ █ █ █
    █████ ███ ███ █ █ █
    ████ ███ ███ ███ █████ ███

Make this website great again!

The multiple spaces in posts isn't something that is disallowed by the forum, it's just how html functions. If you Inspect the block of crap you spewed, you can see that your post does have spaces, but your browser just isn't showing them.

Apo doubts the posts will be wrapped in additional elements just to allow you to spam.
    Last edited by Apocist; March 11th, 2018 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    The multiple spaces in posts isn't something that is disallowed by the forum, it's just how html functions. If you Inspect the block of crap you spewed, you can see that your post does have spaces, but your browser just isn't showing them.

Apo doubts the posts will be wrapped in additional elements just to allow you to spam.
    This site don't allows spaces, i don't used space in this block, i used [COLOR="#202020"] to make this block look correctly, 1 space between leters. My browser is Opera, it shows the double spaces as well, as this website at spoiler shows. I try to copy+paste shit from this app, and it shows how?

I tried to do double space: look, this message should have it, it doesn't. Try to type double space, you'll fail like me.

And look how things from this website parses:

███████╗██╗ ██╗ █████╗ ███╗ ███╗██████╗ ██╗ ███████╗
    ██╔════╝╚██╗██╔╝██╔══██╗████╗ ████║██╔══██╗██║ ██╔════╝
    █████╗ ╚███╔╝ ███████║██╔████╔██║██████╔╝██║ █████╗
    ██╔══╝ ██╔██╗ ██╔══██║██║╚██╔╝██║██╔═══╝ ██║ ██╔══╝
    ███████╗██╔╝ ██╗██║ ██║██║ ╚═╝ ██║██║ ███████╗███████╗
    ╚══════╝╚═╝ ╚═╝╚═╝ ╚═╝╚═╝ ╚═╝╚═╝ ╚══════╝╚══════╝
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    This site don't allows spaces, i don't used space in this block, i used [COLOR="#202020"] to make this block look correctly, 1 space between leters. My browser is Opera, it shows the double spaces as well, as this website at spoiler shows. I try to copy+paste shit from this app, and it shows how?

I tried to do double space: look, this message should have it, it doesn't. Try to type double space, you'll fail like me.

And look how things from this website parses:

███████╗██╗ ██╗ █████╗ ███╗ ███╗██████╗ ██╗ ███████╗
    ██╔════╝╚██╗██╔╝██╔══██╗████╗ ████║██╔══██╗██║ ██╔════╝
    █████╗ ╚███╔╝ ███████║██╔████╔██║██████╔╝██║ █████╗
    ██╔══╝ ██╔██╗ ██╔══██║██║╚██╔╝██║██╔═══╝ ██║ ██╔══╝
    ███████╗██╔╝ ██╗██║ ██║██║ ╚═╝ ██║██║ ███████╗███████╗
    ╚══════╝╚═╝ ╚═╝╚═╝ ╚═╝╚═╝ ╚═╝╚═╝ ╚══════╝╚══════╝
    Dunno about you but, Apo saw plenty of spaces in your post. HTML just doesn't normally display more than a single space. Create that functionality yourself if you so desire.

You said it was easy, didn't you?
    Last edited by Apocist; March 11th, 2018 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Dunno about you but, Apo saw plenty of spaces in your post. HTML just doesn't normally display more than a single space. Create that functionality yourself if you so desire.

Double space is 2 spaces in a row, anyways, sadly this problem isn't solved yet...