Communism!
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Communism!

Threaded View

1. ISO #17

Re: Communism!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Chinese pepole have higher average IQ, than average american. Also, at the time, China wasn't so rich country, it became rich since Xi Jinping. Now it has it's best age - a lot of factories, rise of population and more! Even my labtop was made in china ! Xi Jinping will rule until his death, so China will have it's best age for a long time.

USSR is huge, but it the population wasn't. USSR is 100 times better, than modern Russia. In Russia, if you don't live in Moscow/Sanit Peterburg, it's hardly to get a monthly payements of 1000$. Capitalism ruined Russia, communism - backwards. Also the things, made in USSR made with quality. There's a lot things, that was made in USSR, that still work. USSR was the best country to live in, in last 2000 years. Maybe it wasn't open, but it had a lot of production, that was in country. Also, USSR won WW2, they won against Hitler.

Communism isn't bad, i say - you hate it, because you're american. You afraid of communist countries. You even lost against Vietnam, that has less population and military power, than you. If USA lost against Vietnam, then if they'll do a war against China... It will beat the record of shortest war ever. If the shorthest war ever was England vs Zanzibar (it lasted 30 minutes), then USA vs China war will last 20 minutes and China will win.
    I realize this is probably just a troll but
    [citation needed]
    and this is bullshit

Here's a picture of a soviet ambassador making an unplanned trip to an American grocery store during the cold war and being super impressed at the array of food.
    SovietAmbassador2.JPG

I used to have a video of a soviet grocery store being completely out of food. Unfortunately I cannot find it anymore. If I find it, I'll double post
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; April 15th, 2018 at 10:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.