• I'M SUPER-DUPER GAY!

Results of test has been taken.
    Result is...

Spoiler : Result :
    █████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████

Not everyone will understand this thread...
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Test for gayness.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Nice post farming, worth infraction!
    POSTS SINCE ARSONIST QUIT: 28
    Is it really post farming when I'm keeping track of the posts you make? The sheer volume of posts I'm having to make represents the amount of shit you're pumping out far better than the actual amount of posts I'm making.
    You've posted 28 times in a week. And you didn't actually really respond to anything calling you out on any of those posts. Your actions seem more like post farming than mine, but whatever, keeping calling me out. If you have a problem, please report it using the report post button under my avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    POSTS SINCE ARSONIST QUIT: 28
    Is it really post farming when I'm keeping track of the posts you make? The sheer volume of posts I'm having to make represents the amount of shit you're pumping out far better than the actual amount of posts I'm making.
    You've posted 28 times in a week. And you didn't actually really respond to anything calling you out on any of those posts. Your actions seem more like post farming than mine, but whatever, keeping calling me out. If you have a problem, please report it using the report post button under my avatar.
    Your actions actually look like post farming and i reported you already
    Tracking post count of a centrain user is a post farming and kind of cyberbullying.
    Also whole week you did post tracking AND NOTHING, except it, when i tried to improve the forum.

If you want to track my post count, make a thread in CJO and quote every my post made.
    This spider doesn't like you: /╲/( ͡° ͡° ͟ʖ ͡° ͡°)/\╱\
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Your actions actually look like post farming and i reported you already
    Tracking post count of a centrain user is a post farming and kind of cyberbullying.
    Also whole week you did post tracking AND NOTHING, except it, when i tried to improve the forum.

If you want to track my post count, make a thread in CJO and quote every my post made.
    This spider doesn't like you: /╲/( ͡° ͡° ͟ʖ ͡° ͡°)/\╱\
    POSTS SINCE ARSONIST LEFT: 29
    I'll move it to an alt so you can't claim it's post farming.
    I'm here to keep track of the posts Arsonist makes.
    Since he accused me of post farming on my main, I decided to use an alt.
    Checkmate, atheists.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Just to clarify it isn't post farming. Just shitposting.
    Hmmm.... I'd like to point out something quite ridiculous. What Arsonist does = shitposting = alright. What I do when I find an old thread and instead of making a new one to pollute forum more, I post in it = POST FARMING = GET INFRACTED ASSHOLE. Isn't there something wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hmmm.... I'd like to point out something quite ridiculous. What Arsonist does = shitposting = alright. What I do when I find an old thread and instead of making a new one to pollute forum more, I post in it = POST FARMING = GET INFRACTED ASSHOLE. Isn't there something wrong?
    There's a very obvious link.
    That link is communism.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    What Arsonist does is simply making the forum a toxic place. Shit/farm posting aside.
    That's true... but he's LITERALLY admitting to do post farming. Did you see when he posted like 12 posts that were pure bullshit in a thread he called "Thread for post farming"?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

18. ISO #18

Actually this thread meant to say: General discussion is basically CJO, even a lot of threads look shitposty.
    You know, before you came here, this forum was a nice place with people not taking themselves overly serious and having, and I am quoting stealthbomber on this, "a proud tradition of memes".

And there's a forum for talking about communism: Real Life/Serious Discussion. Thanks for using it!

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    That's true... but he's LITERALLY admitting to do post farming. Did you see when he posted like 12 posts that were pure bullshit in a thread he called "Thread for post farming"?
    It was an old thread, i wanted to be a top poster of the month, so i started to spam bullshit in it.

Also the communism (CJO Version) was just an ASCII art shitpost, but pepole started to post bullshit in it.

I even recived some reputation points for this post.

I also tried to do some shitposts in 4chan-ish style, look at 1 of them:

Quote Originally Posted by Absurdopedia
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is an image of a lunar goddess reflected in an ancient Egyptian smiley, in which not only the image of the moon spots on the disk of the night light, but also two crescent moon crescent - growing and decreasing, the moon bark with a sail: ͜ʖ, in which the Moon floats on the heavenly ocean; and a couple of flying machines similar to flying saucers: ͡ °, on them, the pharaohs probably made night trips to the sleepwalkers. In countries populated by elves, this mystical lunar hieroglyph is known as "Le Lenny Face" or "Le Face Face".

-Absurdopedia
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dicitionary
    It is a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)and a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). used as ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) or ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) or ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Spelled as ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and finally ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-Urban Dicitionary
    My opinion: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is the best thing ever created. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is a simple face, but making this may protect you from diabolic force, from any kind of curses and it also can give you luck. The history of this symbol began from creation of universe, God made some symbols, that will gurant pepole speaking with him, and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) was one of these, the most powerful of them. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is a very powerful symbol, some Finnish pepole on 4chan found this symbol and now, everyone is protected from devil. Thanks, God, for making ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) symbol! You're the best!!!
    Last edited by Arsonist; April 22nd, 2018 at 08:17 AM.