OLD S-FM Queue (Outdated)
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Post OLD S-FM Queue (Outdated)

This post will organize setups in order of their anticipated Signups date. Comments are enabled in order to point out mistakes or offer suggestions and critique.

First-time and returning hosts have small boost in priority.
    Actively improved setups will also enjoy additional priority.
    If you hosted recently, you will be delayed to allow other hosts a chance.

While it is mostly a first come, first serve basis, I will be exercising my own discrete but fair judgment when deciding positions on queue.

Games must not be a "Work In Progress" to be added to the queue.

Positions in queue are liable to change without notice.

If you feel your position in the queue is incorrect, please double check to make sure you have legitimate basis for this argument and then let me know.

S-FM's Queue

Instant Mafia - Hosted by naz
    President - Hosted by SuperJack
    S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February - Hosted by Efekannn02
    Charmander's Revenge - Hosted by SuperJack
    Vacant Space
    FINAL FANTASY - Hosted by SuperJack
    Vacant Space
    The Smith's. - Hosted by SuperJack
    Vacant Space
    ILLUMINΔTI - Hosted by SuperJack
    Vacant Space
    Black Flag Nightless - Hosted by SuperJack
    Vacant Space
    WIFOM Mafia Q - Hosted by SuperJack
    Vacant Space
    SC2Mafia - Hosted by SuperJack

If you would like your game added to the queue, please post in this thread, or send @SuperJack
    Last edited by SuperJack; June 27th, 2018 at 04:16 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM Queue

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Due to the recent demand in hosting I'm reopening the queue.

Currently have lined up in order, due to be confirmed with setup.:
    SCV
    Someone else (forgot atm)
    Ozzy
    Distorted?
    I know blink wanted to host, not sure what set-up tho
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

SCV
    Ozzy
    Distorted?
    I think you mistook me for some Wease.
    (is it for or with?)
    Last edited by OzyWho; March 11th, 2018 at 11:56 PM.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

This post will organize setups in order of their anticipated Signups date. Comments are enabled in order to point out mistakes or offer suggestions and critique.

First-time and returning hosts have small boost in priority.
    Actively improved setups will also enjoy additional priority.
    If you hosted recently, you will be delayed to allow other hosts a chance.

While it is mostly a first come, first serve basis, I will be exercising my own discrete but fair judgment when deciding positions on queue.

Games must not be a "Work In Progress" to be added to the queue.

Positions in queue are liable to change without notice.

If you have two games of the same size on the queue, you may notify me to swap their positions.

If you feel your position in the queue is incorrect, please double check to make sure you have legitimate basis for this argument and then let me know.

Large S-FM's Queue

Small S-FM's Queue

If you would like your game added to the queue, please post in this thread, or send @SuperJack
    can you help me make s-fm sc2mafia2018february completed so you can point your opinion/comfirm it so we can play it?
    I Like Ice Cream

9. ISO #9

SCV
    Ozzy
    Distorted?
    someone else is blinkskater

put me on the list and because i have boobs put me first
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

@SuperJack , remove me from the queue.
    I want to see @Distorted game, it looks fun setup. My setup is kinda pathetic and feels like a waste of time while also I'm kinda lazy. It feels ages ago when I PMed you that I want to host - I forgot about it until someone today remainded me of it.
    Chances are that I will have either forgotten or completely lost all interest (if I have any to speak of?) by the time @Scvmurderer and @blinkskater (or @naz ?) will have hosted their games.

Tbh. I partially PMed that I want to host because I saw no game in signups and ongoing games were close to finish at that time. Now there is a queue of fun setups while some others setups are waiting for approval in setup workshop.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16
    Ganelon

I'd like to host my 'The Thing' setup. Could you place me in the queue, please? My setup's ready for review.

S-FM The Thing
    Last edited by ; March 29th, 2018 at 07:36 AM.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

@OzyWho @Magoroth @Noz_Bugz @Efekannn02 @blinkskater

If you are wishing to host an S-FM, please post in this topic, linking which game.

If you need me to have a look at the Setup, let me know and I'll get to it ^^

I'm going to go and make some new Thread Prefixes for setups ^^
    I pmed you march 25th u skank!
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

I feel like I'm something here

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I'd like to host my 'The Thing' setup. Could you place me in the queue, please? My setup's ready for review.

S-FM The Thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Magoroth hasnt even submitted his setup as complete yet for approval by Superjack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Im willing to host again if no1 is available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Did Mag say he didn't want to host?

@Magoroth , Hi.
    How is progress on your setup doing?

29. ISO #29
    Ganelon

My setup's finished.

30. ISO #30

Update queue please, Spirits is over since a long time now...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    @SuperJack whos the next host? @Magoroth is waiting for ur approval and im willing to host if no1 else wants to
    I'm waiting for mag to finish fixing the setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I'll have to think about a few of those points, answered most of them.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php..._in_the_Palace

Would like to host one of these. 6 players (1 King 1 Assasin 4 Guards)

@SuperJack Is it enough posting the setup from mafiascum?
    OMG, that setup seems so fun!
    Actually a setup where I would WANT to be the evil guy! How impossible is that? LOL

But one problem though - the townies can just shit post all game long and the one assasin has to choose his target completely at random, right? removing all for of gameplay for everyone involved?

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    OMG, that setup seems so fun!
    Actually a setup where I would WANT to be the evil guy! How impossible is that? LOL

But one problem though - the townies can just shit post all game long and the one assasin has to choose his target completely at random, right? removing all for of gameplay for everyone involved?
    Random is impossible :P
    But yeh, its possible. But then who ever instigates the idea, then has already started playing and wifom starts.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

38. ISO #38

I was thinking that I would want to try hosting my Let's Talk setup after Gyrlanders Assassin in Palace is done.

However, I now think that it would be more appropriate to have a more Vanilla setup instead, because the current ongoing game is quite a "power heavy" setup. Gyrlanders setup is the opposite of normal and mine isn't very default either. So I am thinking that, maybe, there is such a thing as too many crazy setups in a row? The most basic default setups will always be the best ones, hands down. I actually believe it's healthier for SC2Maf to stick to mostly having those "normal" setups. Who would want to play nothing but crazy stuff, right?

{Insert a Conclusion or a Question}

39. ISO #39

I was thinking that I would want to try hosting my Let's Talk setup after Gyrlanders Assassin in Palace is done.

However, I now think that it would be more appropriate to have a more Vanilla setup instead, because the current ongoing game is quite a "power heavy" setup. Gyrlanders setup is the opposite of normal and mine isn't very default either. So I am thinking that, maybe, there is such a thing as too many crazy setups in a row? The most basic default setups will always be the best ones, hands down. I actually believe it's healthier for SC2Maf to stick to mostly having those "normal" setups. Who would want to play nothing but crazy stuff, right?

{Insert a Conclusion or a Question}
    Let me know ^^ I've placed you above a simple setup, but if you want to set up yours after it let me know.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    Want to host https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4222-Torment

seems interesting and simple enough so a complete idiot (me) could host it
    Dude, I warn you. Trying to host a 13 player setup now, at one of the worst times throughout the entire year - BAD idea! You SURE thay you are willing to wait weeks for signups? You kinda would have to be able to promise you will have no "time problems" for over a month, potentially.

42. ISO #42

Dude, I warn you. Trying to host a 13 player setup now, at one of the worst times throughout the entire year - BAD idea! You SURE thay you are willing to wait weeks for signups? You kinda would have to be able to promise you will have no "time problems" for over a month, potentially.
    The time Let's Talk runs and finishes, july will be here. Which means students will play once again, which means enough players will be there. Plus I WANT TO PLAY THAT SETUP XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

43. ISO #43

@SuperJack maybe you should run your 9P setup before Let's Talk though... would leave enough time for the students to stop studying.

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

gib me host been asking yah for weeks @SuperJack
    im posting a sign up thread a few days after this game is over
    will be a short game to take a break from this big ass game

47. ISO #47
    Ganelon

I would also like to host Black Flag or Smiths II, sometime in late June or early July

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49
    Ganelon

S-FM Illuminati

I would like to host this in December (during the winter holidays).

50. ISO #50
    Ganelon

And I would like to host Instant Mafia after Efekannn's game ends. My semester's starting this September and I'd like to get one final game going before that.