{Permanently Banned} YongZhiYuan: 1-S2-1-9685821 Dieseltec: 1-S2-1-6828482 HarrisonSnod: 1-S2-1-9688715 +1 more
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Exclamation YongZhiYuan: 1-S2-1-9685821 Dieseltec: 1-S2-1-6828482 HarrisonSnod: 1-S2-1-9688715 +1 more

Account Name: YongZhiYuan
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-9685821
    In-Game Name: Piero Costello

Crimes Committed: Hacking, Smurfing

Account Name: Dieseltec
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-6828482
    In-Game Name: Trilby

Account Name: HarrisonSnod
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-9688715
    In-Game Name: Stephano Giorgi

Account Name: ronburgundy
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-6631441
    In-Game Name: Trilby Ferrari

Your Account Name: Isabella
    Summary:

First, let me mention that it seems like we have found another guy with a lot of free time who has decided to massively smurf and ruin games of the mod. Thankfully, we are already experienced with these kind of events and I'm sure we'll vanquish this little shit. Anyway, we can start.

These four guys are the same guy trolling, and are all probably EmmettTill, the other Hacker in the other report. (IF YOU NEED MORE EVIDENCE TO PERMABAN HIM, JUST ASK ME. I HAVE A REPLAY WITH HIM REVEALING ROLES AND INSULTING ME). He actually seems to hate me as I'm the Moderator that kicked him in the other accounts lol.

So, let's start from the beggining.

Game Starts

- Reported players are together in lobby (they're numbers 1,2,3,4) which basically means that they either joined the lobby together or one after another really fast.

- They all are new accounts, 2 of them have 2 games played and the other 2 have 1 game played.

- HarrisonSnod, a new account with the real name of DR. I think this behaviour matches a fanatic hacking bitch.

Setup is picked & Names are selected

- All four players go with a default name.

D1

Nothing of interest.

N1

- Piero Costello (YongZhiHuan) is Doctor and doesn't heal anybody.

- In Mafia chat Trilby sanitizes and then changes target. AND AFTER THAT Stephano chooses to RB a Doctor (Piero Costello, the other Hacker) but then changes to 2, another Doctor. They choose their night actions quite organized.

- No one writes a LW.

D2

- This day is basically people trying to vote me, 15. Note that the first 4 people to vote me and ask me my role are the 4 hackers. They vote together and all of them ask for my role one after the other.

- 4 defends me and I PM him about my suspicions of them being the same hacker. He answers back. 4 dies the following night.

N2

- Piero Costello once again doesn't heal anybody.

- Both Stephano and Trilby suggest to kill 4. When 8 chooses to kill me 9 tells him that it's a VERY BAD IDEA (I had a LO on me and was Arsonist, plus he probably wanted to mess with me the following days).

- Stephano roleblocks 1, a LO who was on 4, the guy who is going to be night-killed. Quite a coincidence.

- Once again none of them write a LW.

D3

- Once again all 4 players vote me

- 12 and 13 defend me, specially 12. The last one will be tonight's night kill.

N3

- Piero once again doesn't heal anybody.

- Stephano suggests to kill 12 and doesn't RB anybody.

- Trilby Ferrari remembers 4's role, which was Auditor. Curious that he didn't remember 5's role, who was also (???) but decides to take the Auditor one. Maybe to win with his other accounts?

- Once again none of them write a LW.

D4

- Suddenly all 4 players forget about their AMAZING DESIRE of voting me up and asking for my role and all together vote 2.

- The result of the votes is 4 Innocent / 4 Guilty. ALL 4 GUILTY VOTES ARE THE 4 PLAYERS (can we call them hackers, as they are confirmed as fuck by now?).

- After that, all 4 players vote to Skip and the hacker 7 is trialed, however, he was not voted BY ANY OF THE HACKERS.

- 7 claims Doctor and the result of the voting is 3 Innocent / 3 Guilty. ALL 3 INNOCENT VOTES ARE THE OTHER 3 HACKERS.

N4

- Piero Costello once again doesn't heal anybody.

- Trilby and Stephano suggest to kill 13 (the other guy who was defending me), 8 switches from 3 to 13.

- I am the first target to be audited by Trilby Ferrari.

- None of them write a LW.

D5

- The 4 hackers decide to again ask for my role and vote me up, all together.

- I am guiltied only by the 4 hackers, who never talk together but leave a short pause between their chats (this is during the whole game).

N5

- Piero Costello doesn't heal anybody.

- Stephano suggests to kill 1.

- None of the hackers write a LW.

- Trilby Ferrari audits the Doctor, 2.

D6

- All four hackers vote up 2, even the Doctor.

N6

- Stephano suggests to kill 6, was he is being guarded by a BG. However, it is NOT A PROBLEM since Piero Costello will perform his only night action during the whole game and it will be to heal the Godfather when he would have died by the Bodyguard.

D6

- 6 is voted up by all 4 Hackers, however, it is interesting how Piero Costello, after he is being mentioned to be a real Doctor changes his vote from Guilty to Innocent..

After this 6 is killed and the game ends. The last interesting thing is that hackers left 1 by 1, organized.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: YongZhiYuan: 1-S2-1-9685821 Dieseltec: 1-S2-1-6828482 HarrisonSnod: 1-S2-1-9688715 +1 more

ID Verification:
    YongZhiYuan: 1-S2-1-9685821 - Correct
    Dieseltec: 1-S2-1-6828482 - Correct
    HarrisonSnod: 1-S2-1-9688715 - Correct
    ronburgundy: 1-S2-1-6631441 - Correct

Hotkeys
    YongZhiYuan: e
    Dieseltec: 1
    HarrisonSnod: 2
    ronburgundy: 3

Summary
    What Gyrlander said.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes.

Player Offenses
    YongZhiYuan: Hacking
    Dieseltec: Hacking
    HarrisonSnod: Hacking
    ronburgundy: Hacking

Previous Offenses
    YongZhiYuan: Supposed to be permabanned.
    Dieseltec: Permabanned
    HarrisonSnod: Supposed to be permabanned.
    ronburgundy: Permabanned

Recommended Action
    YongZhiYuan: Permaban
    Dieseltec: Already Permabanned
    HarrisonSnod: Permaban
    ronburgundy: Already Permabanned

Additional Notes
    Yongzhiyuan and harrisonsnod are supposed to be banned already but the ban manager doesnt see them as banned yet.

Thanks for helping to keep the game clean!
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

6. ISO #6