[SPOTLIGHT] 1st spotlight of good maps
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

[SPOTLIGHT] 1st spotlight of good maps

There's some SC2 playground maps, that fell into obscurity.
    That's my opinion.
    Many pepole play only Desert Strike on playground, these maps are better, but nobody plays them.
    You should try them, i think.

sat-ai-head-640x353.jpg - Features AI
    1024px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png - NA only

BarCraft sat-ai-head-640x353.jpg
    A chinese rip-off of "Bang!". Use "Umojian Beer" card to heal, use "Bash!" to deal damage! Rules are pretty hard, but it's okay if you'll understand it.

DWARVEN COMBAT
    Winner of RTC, this is fastest action map, that you'll ever see. Your charatcher follows cursor, no retard, endless war!

Star Party 1024px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
    Another winner of RTC, it's like Mario Party: board game with some minigames inside.

Hive Keeper sat-ai-head-640x353.jpg
    Once this map was on higlight, it's like Dungeon Keeper with zergs, build your own base, grow, mine, fight!

Murder (NA has upgraded version)
    You enjoyed Mafia? This map is for you - deception game, 1 guy is murderer, others are innocent bystarders. This game is also kinda about reaction i think.

BattleCraft sat-ai-head-640x353.jpg
    Kinda rock-paper-scissors map. Enemy summoned banelings - you summon maradeurs. Enemy summoned mutalisks - you summoned marines. Bronze leauge simulator kek.

StarCreatures 1024px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
    Who don't likes pokemon franchise? This map is a StarCraft II version of pokemon. Over 100 creatures in diffent locations, catch em' all!

Epic battles with bosses
    Another RTC winner, hit and run. Fun action map, where you fight only with bosses. No any quests, another enemies and other bullshit. Only bosses! Boi, that's fun, try it! You gonna play it for hours .

BLZ 强制 (Blizzard Enforcement)
    Another chinese map. It's a fun RPG, funniest thing is that you can dodge ranged shots, you can micro in it. I like that fighting system and it also has some creative abilities, sadly it's very short (and it's in alpha state). BossFights are funny too, they're really challenging. Also this map has "Hero Mode", it has limited ammo. Hero modes are challenging, if you're pro, try them.

BlasterBots sat-ai-head-640x353.jpg
    Old NES game remastered in SC2. Plant bombs, destroy boxes, blow up other players! From boxes you can find power-ups!

That's was best games, that nobody playes. Hopefully you'll play them .
    These maps are good for arcade night.
    Last edited by Arsonist; August 12th, 2018 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Info!
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.