S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 59
Register

User Tag List

Page 59 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,950 of 3805
  1. ISO #2901

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    So there's two scums in your town-to-neutral read from my perspective. I feel you can't really be trusted to make good decisions based on that.
    Also, i'm not trying to be quiet. Plus I'm not top town read since Blink pushed me - And I prefer that. Of course the top town read's gonna be suspected if he's not loud. But I'm somewhat level-headed and I prefer making assumptions and reasonings in my head before explaining them out.
    Why and why?

I feel like you're quiet, still. But you may just be busy IRL.
    Why do you prefer not being top town read?
    Hm ok I understand. But I still want to see Distorted's flip before taking a decision, since the lynch is apparently going to be between me and Distorted.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2902

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    more than 2 cits? how can you be so sure. If you are a cit and Marl was a cit, then blink a cit. so yeah i guess 3.

so 3 cits 4-5 TPRs. Hybrid should be able to confirm if yagami is a legit TPR, which would also confirm hybrid - he can vest tonight thus allowing me and SCV to give him items to confirm. I truly believe we would have an authenticator in the game becaue it is a really cool concept role, and really a centerfold to this setup.

Noz is the only 1 that cannot be confirmed. unless he can confirm a rigged item ect. But if noz is in on a lynch on a mafia, i would feel a lot better about him.
    + me 4 cits =P also why are you so sure of this?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #2903

4. ISO #2904

yeah - ideally not revealing and just having the authenticator reveal would have been the best scenario. But this setup has never been played so nothing to base it off of....me and SCV got pretty heated at eachoehter and just open roleclaimed which lead to a whole string of roleclaims lol

So yeah, rolecloaims in the open and pretty much mandatory at this point. Also, thinking it over a bit, here is what I see this setup as:

I see it as a setup where the Rigger is the centerfold of the entire game. In order for that to happen you have to make items untrackable - you cant have 1 of each item smith or it limits what the Rigger can do, and makes it very easy to track items and not use rigged 1s. Everone can pass items they own - the goal of this setup is after 2-3 days, complete chaos with the items. Every item use will hold a risk to it, and we will have lost track of them; giving the rigger lots of power to win.

I believe there are 5+ TPRs because Smiths are not necessarily TOWN TPRs. Their ability helps town, RIGGER ESPECIALLY, and Mafia. So having 2-3 town TPRs as smiths I think is just underpowered for town - we are lost on getting any info. AND to top it off, using the TPRs ability after 1-2 days brings a risk of death now, once we have lost track of certain items, putting risk to EVERYONE in the game.

Me and SCV I believe are town.
    I believe Hybrid is authenticator
    I believe Yagami is armorsmith
    and I believe Noz is tracker (weakest but i still town read it)
    Agreed on two first paragraphs.

I'd agree if Rigger didn't have ability to use rigged items. That means giving himself items is actually a thing, and he can trap people with other items.

TPR means Town Power Role, so um just say PR then :P our TPRs are probably ONE gunsmith and maybe one armorsmith to make the game interesting. And maybe one investigative thingy.

I believe ONE of you is scum. And it's probably you anyway
    I believe @Hybrid MUST GET HIS ASS HERE AND HARDCLAIM!!
    I believe Yagami is Armorsmith, indeed
    I believe Noz is a fucking liar scumbag

5. ISO #2905

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why and why?

I feel like you're quiet, still. But you may just be busy IRL.
    Why do you prefer not being top town read?
    Hm ok I understand. But I still want to see Distorted's flip before taking a decision, since the lynch is apparently going to be between me and Distorted.
    Because I know my own rolecard that is colored in a hue that makes my monitor generate light from its pixels in the 495–570 nm wavelenght range. (Hint: it's green.) And since I know my own rolecard and that we're in a game with 4 scums, it's obvious that two of them are in the good and neutral range of your read post.
    I do not prefer being top town read because I'm not used to that. I'm used to be scummy to force reactions that I can analyze and judge. I'm used to not be trusted until I make a clear case. So being top town read is something out of my comfort zone - If I'm acting too hard to be scummy it'll be seen as baseless trolling, a thing I do not wish to be associated with, and if I'm going with the flow I'm going to be either murdered if I lead town or lynched if I fail. And I'm no man in love for Death. I'm busy in the evenings and can be here by 1 AM GMT+1 to coordinate with what seems to be most of you.

6. ISO #2906

Agreed on two first paragraphs.

I'd agree if Rigger didn't have ability to use rigged items. That means giving himself items is actually a thing, and he can trap people with other items.

TPR means Town Power Role, so um just say PR then :P our TPRs are probably ONE gunsmith and maybe one armorsmith to make the game interesting. And maybe one investigative thingy.

I believe ONE of you is scum. And it's probably you anyway
    I believe @Hybrid MUST GET HIS ASS HERE AND HARDCLAIM!!
    I believe Yagami is Armorsmith, indeed
    I believe Noz is a fucking liar scumbag
    before you were giving my scumpoints for basing me theory off of hybrids claim =P funny to see you pushing that now.

7. ISO #2907

8. ISO #2908

@Marshmallow Marshall confirming TPRs is all town can do as invest roles at night - so whats strategies you see for that?
    If they really exist, the invest TPRs should verify people who claimed getting items to see if they are rigged, fake or from a mafia smith.

9. ISO #2909

before you were giving my scumpoints for basing me theory off of hybrids claim =P funny to see you pushing that now.
    Indeed because I'm getting in YOUR theory. Now we need Hybrid to move else we can't know if you're just maknig up bs :P

10. ISO #2910

11. ISO #2911

12. ISO #2912

13. ISO #2913

Oh btw, you wanted me to defend either Distorted or Noz when asking me why I told you about 2 scum right? So that you could be right in your Distorted/Noz/Fielz theory?
    Nope I wanted you to tell me why the suspect from your post was not named on every likely scumteam, while Scv was on every.

14. ISO #2914

u mean like ive been suggesting the entire second half of D2? use our TPRs to start verifying people?
    Congrats! But not BASE ON THEM and be dependant of their actions and of the truth of their claims!!!

15. ISO #2915

u know, the reason you have your vote on me?
    The reason is the interactions with people and the chaos you created since EoD1 and your theory being 100% based on Hybrid's softclaim + on Noz's doubtful claim. So no, don't go twisting my words.

16. ISO #2916

@Marshmallow Marshall

Can you give me your thoughts about a possible MM lynch at the end of the day?
    Did you really mean to ask me or someone else? Because um... I don't wanna die? Lmao

17. ISO #2917

18. ISO #2918

19. ISO #2919

The reason is the interactions with people and the chaos you created since EoD1 and your theory being 100% based on Hybrid's softclaim + on Noz's doubtful claim. So no, don't go twisting my words.
    i created chaos EoD 1.

beginning of day 2, i was not responsible for how chaotic that got. u had blink trolling and claiming scum (why arnt u mentioning that?) and scv just spamming to lynch me cuz im scum with 0 evidence behind it.

Literally you are labeling me for that - go reread and see who was actually throwing random BS everywhere at the beginning of today. Why you are not even quesitoning blink? u ask him a question after i mention that, then u never follow up. You do not care to hear is answers because your sight is set on me and SCV. You are completely ignoring the rest of the game and what has happened/is happening. That to me, is not how you play as town.

20. ISO #2920

i created chaos EoD 1.

beginning of day 2, i was not responsible for how chaotic that got. u had blink trolling and claiming scum (why arnt u mentioning that?) and scv just spamming to lynch me cuz im scum with 0 evidence behind it.

Literally you are labeling me for that - go reread and see who was actually throwing random BS everywhere at the beginning of today. Why you are not even quesitoning blink? u ask him a question after i mention that, then u never follow up. You do not care to hear is answers because your sight is set on me and SCV. You are completely ignoring the rest of the game and what has happened/is happening. That to me, is not how you play as town.
    I asked him why, didn't get answer. But you two don't seem allied... so I ain't pushing too much on it. @blinkskater would like to hear the answer though ^^

21. ISO #2921

22. ISO #2922

Nah I wanted to ask you, since I'm gonna throw the idea around a bit more. If that's your sole reason to live I guess we all have the same!
    Well I'm not a TPR ^^ so yeah it is.

23. ISO #2923

Gonna play Hearthstone with a friend, I'll let you talk about my lynch, scums. And yes I am serious.

24. ISO #2924

i created chaos EoD 1.

SCUM!
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

25. ISO #2925

26. ISO #2926

oh yeah magoroth did, forgot about that. then yeah that claim was just, sorry

But take a look at MMs wallpost, then my posts after. waht is your opinion on all that?
    I Think I Know The One You mean However i Cant Find It ATM. AM Searching For It As I Type This

27. ISO #2927

-vote Unvote

@rumox I Believe 2 Town Gunsmiths Are Poss For This Reason To Cause Chaos And Confusion With In Town.

However, I Believe Marshmallow Marshall To Be Mafia. Due , To The Fact He Had Stated. That Why Not Have Everyone In Town Gift Hybrid An Item.
    Although , I Agree That If Hybrid Is Authenticater He Can Solve A Lot Of This Towns Problems. However, Its Also A Sure Fire Way To Have The Thief Steal All Items In One Shot.
    Leaving This Town In A Very Debilitating State. No Way To Defend Our Selves. Unfortunately , I can Not Find The Exact Quote Of Marshmallow Marshall Where He Suggested This Action. But My Vote Is Now Marshmallow Marshall

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

28. ISO #2928

29. ISO #2929

30. ISO #2930

Is he serious about letting us talking about his lynch, or is he serious in thinking Distorted and I are scums? Hmmm
    Both =) y'all are teaming on me. Well, Distorted is scum. You, maybe you're just being manipulated given your early posts. Don't let him manipulate you

31. ISO #2931

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    -vote Unvote

@rumox I Believe 2 Town Gunsmiths Are Poss For This Reason To Cause Chaos And Confusion With In Town.

However, I Believe Marshmallow Marshall To Be Mafia. Due , To The Fact He Had Stated. That Why Not Have Everyone In Town Gift Hybrid An Item.
    Although , I Agree That If Hybrid Is Authenticater He Can Solve A Lot Of This Towns Problems. However, Its Also A Sure Fire Way To Have The Thief Steal All Items In One Shot.
    Leaving This Town In A Very Debilitating State. No Way To Defend Our Selves. Unfortunately , I can Not Find The Exact Quote Of Marshmallow Marshall Where He Suggested This Action. But My Vote Is Now Marshmallow Marshall

Ok what did I state?

32. ISO #2932

-vote Unvote

Was it intended to be a fake vote or did you not know? Unvoting cancels any vote :P

33. ISO #2933
    Ganelon

34. ISO #2934

I was against a public role call as I thought exposing out our TPR would give mafia easy targets. Especially since there's a lack of investigative roles so they can fake being whatever without being found out, with the exception of two roles, tracker and authenticator. We could force people to pass their item to the authenticator or be tracked if we had a mean to prevent them from being killed - we can't with tracker. We can force lynch on people not being cooperative with the tracking/authenticating to enforce our rule, but that's also risky since a rogue townie could not trust the designated person and think he's a Mafia in disguise. Thinking that out, I think that hiding roles will not help us - with some TPR in the open, and important ones at that, we are already fucked if I stay in that mindset, so I think we need to roleclaim so that we may be able to track and record night actions and kill off the fake claims.
    if people are okay with that, I'll hardclaim.
    -vote unvote

-vote Fielzanks

35. ISO #2935

36. ISO #2936

37. ISO #2937

38. ISO #2938

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Why? ^^ you wanna join the scum train? Chew chew, all aboard the manipulative scum train! Hello Distorted!

39. ISO #2939

-vote unvote

-vote Fielzanks
    o.O I didn't see/forgot that post...

40. ISO #2940

how are you so confident its not a rigger or fake vest?
    how are you so confident someone actually gave him a vest and its not his auto Rig vest
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

41. ISO #2941

42. ISO #2942

I Will Hard Claim My Role If I Have 2.
    Didn't you already though... Anyway gnight

43. ISO #2943
    Ganelon

TOWN
    Distorted - I would be willing to bet a generous amlunt of monry that he is town.
    blinkskater - way too active and pushy and aggressive to be scum
    Kira
    Scvmurder
    RIGGER
    Efekannn02

MAFIA
    MM
    Naz
    Hybrid
    Rumox

44. ISO #2944
    Ganelon

Hybrid might be an AFK townie though...

45. ISO #2945

Fuck off I just got to the end of page 55 distorted is annoying as fuck there is no way to confirm you except by lynching you
    -vote distorted
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

46. ISO #2946
    Ganelon

@Marshmallow Marshall , were I town and in your position I would be raging at everyone in the town for trusting Distorted. As it stands you seem reticent to pursue him.

47. ISO #2947

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Stop trying to get any1 but us lynched.
    Dude seriously, people sheeping with distorted are his obvious scum team
    He spent all day manipulating everyone to get the heat off him

48. ISO #2948

49. ISO #2949
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    @Distorted

i trusted you and im polite now
    i trusted you and i will leave sc2mafia
    i trusted you and lost
    i trusted you and will shoot magoroth like you told me to

trusting you is always a good decision
    You know what Efekan? Shoot me. I don't care. I'm not the one game throwing. I hope that gun explodes in your face.

50. ISO #2950

-vote scvmurderer
    jesus christ dude i really really really hope you are not town because this is just sad if you are.

we have 5 TPR claims that we can litearlly get confirmed in 1 night - yet u are insisting on doing none of that and blindly lynching/shooting 2, most likely town TPRs lol

Does this not feel TvT to u at all? really?
    Dude shut the fuck up about confirmed, NOTHING WILL BE CONFIRMED WHEN YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO FABRICATE A LIE TOGETHER