S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 76
Register

User Tag List

Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,800 of 3805
  1. ISO #3751

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    its never gamethrowing if it helps town winning by killing all possible scums
    What are you talking? Distorted was literally confirmed when you shot him because it was proven that his gun works. And Mag was highest town read for basically everyone when you shot him. How does that help the town?

You are just talking bullshit.

2. ISO #3752

@OzyWho

This is the exact post where i became confident me and SCV was a TvT argument....I got so frustrated at MM during this lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    MM, are you fucking scum? I swear you better be scum or I am going to lose all faith in you for this.

this is me being frustrated at MM
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    you are a moron dude.......i seriously thought u were better than this lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Insults won't make you live... also if you're really town then Scv dies, he has put his blood on the pact.

im insulting you because blink admitted to being scum, scv slipped heavy on it - no reason to give efe a gun rofl and looking at EoD yesterday. any half decen forum mafia player can see wtf is going on, but for some reason you are ignoring it? you are iether the 3rd scum or just......really really bad.

this has honestly turned so idiotic. go read EoD yesterday

@Magoroth if im lynched shoot SCV or blink tonight w/e

@Marshmallow Marshall .....just wow dude you literally ignore all the fucking signs and just vote me from paranoia of me being scum. yeah, ok dude get played then.

Seeing SCV all of a sudden show that same frustration is what made me confident to not want to push him anymore...because it was frustrating af lol
    Last edited by Distorted; March 20th, 2018 at 12:18 PM.

3. ISO #3753

4. ISO #3754

5. ISO #3755

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    You didn't lie when you said you don't need vests since you were the Rigger. And someone took that comment seriously and suspected you to be the Rigger since Day1.
    How is that not a slip?
    its called efekannns meta
    bluff having 3 bodyguards as mayor
    bluff being cultist as jailor to win the game
    bluff of hard trolling
    and so on
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #3756

This is the exact post where i became confident me and SCV was a TvT argument....I got so frustrated at MM during this lol

Seeing SCV all of a sudden show that same frustration is what made me confident to not want to push him anymore...because it was frustrating af lol
    So it was more like MM being off, than SCV being innocent.
    I mean like, SCV would have never gotten off so easily if it wasn't for MM acting bad?

7. ISO #3757

What are you talking? Distorted was literally confirmed when you shot him because it was proven that his gun works. And Mag was highest town read for basically everyone when you shot him. How does that help the town?

You are just talking bullshit.
    its not bullshit when i abuse my hate for distorted to get some sweet kills
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #3758

So it was more like MM being off, than SCV being innocent.
    I mean like, SCV would have never gotten off so easily if it wasn't for MM acting bad?
    somewhat, MM was ignoring blink which makes 0 sense...they usually go at eachother. He jumped at my slip of saying "weaponsmith" but ignored blink flat out saying "i am scum". He tunneled in too hard. Then over the course of like the 5000 pages of me and SCV arguing, i started putting out strategies to confirm it and MM wasnt jumping in on those. MM loves to strategize as town and come up with plans, he has commented in the last FM game that he missed some of the older players because he missed doing exactly that, so i started getting more and more susp that the more strategies i put out, the less he addressed them.

9. ISO #3759

10. ISO #3760

its not bullshit when i abuse my hate for distorted to get some sweet kills
    The thing that I called bullshit was your statement about it being helpful for Town that you shoot the most confirmed townies. Are you ok?
    Last edited by OzyWho; March 20th, 2018 at 12:24 PM.

11. ISO #3761

somewhat, MM was ignoring blink which makes 0 sense...they usually go at eachother. He jumped at my slip of saying "weaponsmith" but ignored blink flat out saying "i am scum". He tunneled in too hard. Then over the course of like the 5000 pages of me and SCV arguing, i started putting out strategies to confirm it and MM wasnt jumping in on those. MM loves to strategize as town and come up with plans, he has commented in the last FM game that he missed some of the older players because he missed doing exactly that, so i started getting more and more susp that the more strategies i put out, the less he addressed them.
    Sounds to me like MM gamethrow in the sense that he could have gotten off easily lynching a townie Day2.
    But it was probably because he was very busy IRL so couldn't follow anything I guess. :/

12. ISO #3762

13. ISO #3763

The thing that I called bullshit was your statement about it being helpful for Town that you shoot the most confirmed townies. Srsly.. are you ok?
    well he was rigger....he had to get rid of the confirmed towns somehow. he pretty much got cornered into doing risky moves. He took the highest risk 1, but the other alternative was shooting yagami or SCV. and with SCV giving guns, i woulda felt safe SCV wouldent be the first to jump/hammer - and yagami was pushing a lot of other people so most likely easier to "lead off" in his eyes.

14. ISO #3764

15. ISO #3765

well he was rigger....he had to get rid of the confirmed towns somehow. he pretty much got cornered into doing risky moves. He took the highest risk 1, but the other alternative was shooting yagami or SCV. and with SCV giving guns, i woulda felt safe SCV wouldent be the first to jump/hammer - and yagami was pushing a lot of other people so most likely easier to "lead off" in his eyes.
    i had to get rid of all of you
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #3766

Sounds to me like MM gamethrow in the sense that he could have gotten off easily lynching a townie Day2.
    But it was probably because he was very busy IRL so couldn't follow anything I guess. :/
    no he played great honestly. It was purely meta, if I had never played with MM before I would have probably kept pushing that SCV lynch lol And it was also because SCV fought so hard as well, if SCV didn't push back as hard as he did, than I would have kept pushing his lynch. It was a combination of things.

17. ISO #3767

no he played great honestly. It was purely meta, if I had never played with MM before I would have probably kept pushing that SCV lynch lol And it was also because SCV fought so hard as well, if SCV didn't push back as hard as he did, than I would have kept pushing his lynch. It was a combination of things.
    i deserved mvp :/
    I Like Ice Cream

18. ISO #3768

Hmm ok. That makes perfect sense.

you dont know how the best sc2mafia player plays
    No, but I know how you play. You just post random shit without any reasoning behind it or whatsoever.
    "I can read minds, don't ask me to prove because it can't, just trust me that I can because I say so" - you in a nutshell. Just post random shit without any logic or reasoning or evidence to support it.

You said it yourself that he usually loves to strategize and is being decisive and aggressive, while in this game he was indecisive, reserved and only acting confused. Like literaly opposite of his usual town play? If we ignore the SCV part and just focus on the meta part - I honestly don't see how he could have made it more obvious if what you say is true. I understand you are polite, but "great play" is not the proper description, I hope you agree with that.

19. ISO #3769

Tbh, it felt kinda BS.
    More than 3k posts and also tons of voting pattern information. Everything pointed out to SCV being scum. But then it was all dropped out in the window because reasoning: "SCV got upset when Distorted wanted to lynch him and kept on posting for pages long"
    I mean WTF??
    How the heck did you guys not lynch SCV because of something so minor?
    It just doesnt make any sense day 1/2 for there to be 2 🔫 smith claims unless they were both truthfull

20. ISO #3770

21. ISO #3771
    Ganelon

Ok. Why?
    Because if we lynch one of them, the other one will follow suit. Unless mafia has a day vest, but then they're just wasting nights giving out vests when they could be killing people

22. ISO #3772

23. ISO #3773

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Because if we lynch one of them, the other one will follow suit. Unless mafia has a day vest, but then they're just wasting nights giving out vests when they could be killing people
    Can you translate that, because I honestly don't understand what that means.
    But if you mean that "if one is innocent then other gets lynched" - isn't that statement directly contradicting the statement "they both have to be town"?

24. ISO #3774
    Ganelon

Can you translate that, because I honestly don't understand what that means.
    But if you mean that "if one is innocent then other gets lynched" - isn't that statement directly contradicting the statement "they both have to be town"?
    Exactly - if they're both town, and we Lynch one of them, we'll automatically think that the other person is an evil. That means the mafia forced us to mislynch ​twice.

25. ISO #3775

https://discord.gg/ygkZVJN

Not much constructive... You all know my meta too good, and these guys were telling me to literally stop playing like myself. So it ended in "YOU ARE TERRIBLE AT FM MM!" Yeah I can't solo a mafia team without a factional kill

Distorted... WP WP WP WPWPWPWPWPWPWPWP once again you carried the game... damn lol GIVE THAT MAN AN MVP AWARD SOME DAY!!!

This game was very fun, but very stressful. I prefer town...
    You literally got yourself lynched d2 dont act like you were soloing anything🙄
    We were telling you you were under suspicion for not acting like yourself someone get this man an english book pls
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

26. ISO #3776

27. ISO #3777

At the very least you guys were right in the end. However, it just doesn't sit right with me to throw all that gathered info of 3k+ posts and votings just because he got upset.

Mag said that no Mafia would CC a town smith. Unless there is a deeper reasoning to that claim - then that claim in itself makes you think the opposite to be true, because why not do something that looks town?
    I feel that after a night, pairings are what we should be looking at and explore - no mafia would be a lone wolf, simply because his two other teammates would be in a delicate position because of that. I went through a lot of pairings with SCV being the base for most of them since he was SO SCUMMY but the only one that really did make sense was SCV/Blink... which was way too obvious to be a real pairing. That's why I didn't push for SCV even though he was the key point in my theories

28. ISO #3778

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    We were telling you you were under suspicion for not acting like yourself someone get this man an english book pls
    I've been reading the night chat, and actually MM followed your advice too late, and that got him suspicious a lot! You got a good read on him but he didn't trust you

29. ISO #3779
    Ganelon

At the end of the day, you think that both claims are town.
    Yet you assume a mafia wouldn't make that claim?
    Because they would fear that townies wouldn't think they both town claims?

Jeezus, people. Please tell me I am not the only one who sees the problem in that logic.
    That is also possible - but it doesn't really make much sense, because it's an extremely risky strategy to do something like that, and given that it was almost as clear as broad daylight on D2 that we would Lynch either Distorted or Scv, it wasn't a terribly smart thing to do.

30. ISO #3780

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I feel that after a night, pairings are what we should be looking at and explore - no mafia would be a lone wolf, simply because his two other teammates would be in a delicate position because of that. I went through a lot of pairings with SCV being the base for most of them since he was SO SCUMMY but the only one that really did make sense was SCV/Blink... which was way too obvious to be a real pairing. That's why I didn't push for SCV even though he was the key point in my theories
    So many plays in this game that were beyond my comprehension. This is definitely one of them.
    Idk how you people do that tbh :/

31. ISO #3781

That is also possible - but it doesn't really make much sense, because it's an extremely risky strategy to do something like that, and given that it was almost as clear as broad daylight on D2 that we would Lynch either Distorted or Scv, it wasn't a terribly smart thing to do.
    And actually, mafia had discussed about doing just that and it was a valid strategy - to claim gunsmith

32. ISO #3782
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    And actually, mafia had discussed about doing just that and it was a valid strategy - to claim gunsmith
    Yeah, but they didn't do it - far too risky. Besides they would've just wasted a night if they claimed Gunsmith

33. ISO #3783

So many plays in this game that were beyond my comprehension. This is definitely one of them.
    Idk how you people do that tbh :/
    You need to think like a wolf in a herd of sheeps. When you have 24hours of thinking and elaborating strategies, you don't come out in the day and buddy hard your scum partner to push another lynch.
    Because 1- it'll make the both of you VERY suspicious, which sucks.
    And 2- if one flips scum, the other is sure to be lynched.

So coming off to day 2, it was almost certain scum would try to use the shit Distorted threw to buddy town votes, not to out them all in the second day!

34. ISO #3784

35. ISO #3785

So many "scum wouldn't do that because this and that, therefore he or they are town" assumptions. I can't agree with any of them because of the "therefore he or they are town" part.

I guess my opinion stays put. If MM wasn't so obvious, then there wouldn't be a reason not to think that Blink+SCV are a scum team on Day2. I know you guys gave a lot of reasons, I just don't agree with them. Heck, Blink was even the one who suggested to Distorted that SCV isn't scum... how I wish they both were LOL.

36. ISO #3786

37. ISO #3787

So many "scum wouldn't do that because this and that, therefore he or they are town" assumptions. I can't agree with any of them because of the "therefore he or they are town" part.

I guess my opinion stays put. If MM wasn't so obvious, then there wouldn't be a reason not to think that Blink+SCV are a scum team on Day2. I know you guys gave a lot of reasons, I just don't agree with them. Heck, Blink was even the one who suggested to Distorted that SCV isn't scum... how I wish they both were LOL.

We all need a different point of view than our own so that we can escape thoughtlocks, so I encourage you to stay true to yourself, it'll help others! And others will help you in other times

38. ISO #3788

39. ISO #3789
    Ganelon

Scv could've been scum, but it was quite unlikely, he did too many strange things to be mafia - what kind of mafia would reveal they gave a gun to Efe?

40. ISO #3790

Scv could've been scum, but it was quite unlikely, he did too many strange things to be mafia - what kind of mafia would reveal they gave a gun to Efe?
    The best kind.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

41. ISO #3791

42. ISO #3792

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I'm never not scummy.
    True dat ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

43. ISO #3793

i never made slip ups you were just using wrong information to go to the right path
    Man, Mafia knew who you were. The only problem was that we had a Town to fight...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

44. ISO #3794

You didn't lie when you said you don't need vests since you were the Rigger. And someone took that comment seriously and suspected you to be the Rigger since Day1.
    How is that not a slip?
    WIFOM, sir. Or mindgames if you prefer =)

45. ISO #3795

@OzyWho

Oh yeah I was in a bad situation at that point lol... got outplayed there

46. ISO #3796

Hm. Meta stuff though: if I was town, I would ACTUALLY have blink as my highest town read, close to Fielzanks. This use of WIFOM wasn't scummy. He was scumhunting more than everyone.

Another meta note: My playstyle is to be VERY involved in the game... which doesn't guarentee I will be here 24/7. So if I get less active, don't forget we all have real lives lol. I noticed I always get scumread by most people when I get a bit busy IRL. Pls stop :P

47. ISO #3797

you shot me in my sleep =(
    At least it was painless.

48. ISO #3798

WHAT?! Um no. I did NOT gamethrow. I wanted to get Scv down, then Distorted because Scv was town. But I didn't want to look like a scum lining up lynches either, so I wouldn't die to Distorted, who would manipulate others in lynching me. He's better than me at manipulation. My lynch was meta more than anything imo... I just give too much as town I guess now I can't play scum lol

49. ISO #3799

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I was actually acting like myself. As I said I would actually townread blink. And actually scumread noz. The only "not-myselfish" thing was to refuse to make a plan with Distorted. Because else I'd have solved game for town. Gg hope I won't be scum with you again, you'll get my head off lol...

50. ISO #3800

Another meta note: My playstyle is to be VERY involved in the game... which doesn't guarentee I will be here 24/7. So if I get less active, don't forget we all have real lives lol. I noticed I always get scumread by most people when I get a bit busy IRL. Pls stop :P
    You didn't have as much free time available as previous games, but you still made an effort keeping up with the post count while not making an efford to keep up with all the reading and info available?
    People felt your uninvolvement while it appeared that your post count was normal.
    I think it was a grave error from you to make so many empty generalized posts like "I think we should be careful" and "I'm not sure".
    For all the 3 players who have experience with you - Distorted, Blink, SCV - for all of them you felt off.
    I think if you have less time then don't make posts just for the sake of making posts. People can feel your uninvolvement. You wouldn't be lynched just because you have less posts than usual.

WHAT?! Um no. I did NOT gamethrow. I wanted to get Scv down, then Distorted because Scv was town. But I didn't want to look like a scum lining up lynches either, so I wouldn't die to Distorted, who would manipulate others in lynching me. He's better than me at manipulation. My lynch was meta more than anything imo... I just give too much as town I guess now I can't play scum lol
    Yes, sorry, my bad. Gamethrow is definetly the wrong word, but idk what is the right one. I mean like - you were in such a good position, but you throw it away by not being like your usual self. I know you say you were like yourself, but you obviously weren't if all players who know you called you out - Blink, SCV, Distorted.
    Even me saying that you were obvious was wrong too, since it took 24 hours of arguing and most townies still needed you to be pointed out at them to see you as possible scum.

I was actually acting like myself. As I said I would actually townread blink. And actually scumread noz. The only "not-myselfish" thing was to refuse to make a plan with Distorted. Because else I'd have solved game for town. Gg hope I won't be scum with you again, you'll get my head off lol...
    What do you mean? All you had to do was to agree that SCV and Blink look scummy. Even Distorted could have perhaps been lynched first 10 hours of Day2.
    Perhaps you would have solved game for Town if you were Town.
    But you were scum and chose to post almost nothing other than "I'm not sure" posts.
    The golden middle line would have been you just agreeing that SCV is scum and get him lynched. Day3 focus on Distorted/Blink. I just don't see anyone being focused on you unless Distorted finds your scum team with his EoD pressure tactics.
    Last edited by OzyWho; March 20th, 2018 at 11:55 PM.