Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 77 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 3805
  1. ISO #1151

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    And was he Scum or Town?
    Both scum, this kind of trolling is strange because when he's town he trolls but contributes too. Also quick summary why im getting voted lol...

have 3 50posts pages to read for later... see you before EoD (pls real life LEMME BE TEHRE!!!)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1152
    Ganelon

I am moving rumox over to my Scum reads - I feel something is ...off, about his posts. He looks to me like a guy who's digging in.

3. ISO #1153

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You are usually a lot more reserved with your voting, you just sub in and throw your vote on hybrid, it seems you are just sheeping your vote and possibly folling a scum mate near EOD i figured you would trust my meta read on hybrid being town
    This is the biggest game I've played and we don't need to be as careful like in the more recent games, where if we mislynch on d1 we are fucked. I think the particular time you're thinking about me being careful was when I was scum & distorted was kidnapper and we really wanted 2 kills. He's still at L3 and I'll be awake for the rest of the 4.5hrs so I'm not really worried.
    If you read my posts, you'd know its not a sheep vote. I feel like everyones been ignoring literally everything I write.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #1154
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Both scum, this kind of trolling is strange because when he's town he trolls but contributes too. Also quick summary why im getting voted lol...

have 3 50posts pages to read for later... see you before EoD (pls real life LEMME BE TEHRE!!!)
    I need to reread everyone's posts, from now on I will be keeping a much closer eye on each and every one of you

5. ISO #1155
    Ganelon

Marl and Blink are voting up each other.
    Whoever is not voting up either Hybrid or Marshmallow is suspicious as fuck. Scum would try to avoid the shitstorm...

6. ISO #1156

I need to reread everyone's posts, from now on I will be keeping a much closer eye on each and every one of you
    Hes done this as town/scum and his lynch will tell us nothing he has little to no interactions i look at anyone who has their vote on him as scummy this close to EOD, "pressure vote" doesnt cut it as an excuse either

7. ISO #1157

8. ISO #1158
    Ganelon

Hes done this as town/scum and his lynch will tell us nothing he has little to no interactions i look at anyone who has their vote on him as scummy this close to EOD, "pressure vote" doesnt cut it as an excuse either
    Do an advanced search by Marshmallow Marshall's name. All I can see is literally one shitpost after another.

9. ISO #1159
    Ganelon

You need to re evaluate things man....
    I didn't accuse you; I'm just saying that the Scum have probably spread their votes about.

10. ISO #1160
    Ganelon

Also, can someone tell @sheepsaysmeep to get his are here and unvote? His vote is kinda game-breaking.

11. ISO #1161
    Ganelon

Also, can someone tell @sheepsaysmeep to get his arse here and unvote? His vote is kinda game-breaking.

12. ISO #1162
    Ganelon

double post again, I apologize.

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

Marl and Blink are voting up each other.
    Whoever is not voting up either Hybrid or Marshmallow is suspicious as fuck. Scum would try to avoid the shitstorm...
    Yeah, no. I'm not voting on Hybrid since putting him at L-2 is the same as hammering him. And Marshmallow is my top town read and as the top poster he of course has some useless posts, but he did some good and informative ones.

15. ISO #1165

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

Either 2-3 mafia are voting hybrid - or hybrid id scum. (of course right?)

BUT; here is what I find curious. None of my top scum reads are voting hybrid. lol

Marshmallow Marshall (2 [L-5]):
    Magoroth, Hybrid
    Hybrid (4 [L-3]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Scvmurderer, Efekannn02, naz
    Marluxion (1 [L-6]):
    blinkskater
    blinkskater (1 [L-6]):
    Marluxion
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-6]):
    Light_Yagami
    Noz_Bugz (1 [L-6]):
    rumox

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Either 2-3 mafia are voting hybrid - or hybrid id scum. (of course right?)

BUT; here is what I find curious. None of my top scum reads are voting hybrid. lol

Marshmallow Marshall (2 [L-5]):
    Magoroth, Hybrid
    Hybrid (4 [L-3]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Scvmurderer, Efekannn02, naz
    Marluxion (1 [L-6]):
    blinkskater
    blinkskater (1 [L-6]):
    Marluxion
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-6]):
    Light_Yagami
    Noz_Bugz (1 [L-6]):
    rumox
    Who are you Scum Reads? Please remind me.

20. ISO #1170
    Ganelon

your scum reads* obviously

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

23. ISO #1173
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    *Wonders* When Will The Postal Service Will Pick Up My Package
    Mate, that's a very bad idea...trust me. It is a bad idea.

24. ISO #1174

Speaking of which...
    QUIT ROLECLAIMING EVEN IF YOU ARE CITIZEN - BY PROCESS OF ELIMINATION SCUM WILL DETERMINE WHO IS A TPR!
    Fuck u, I claim cit now too
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

25. ISO #1175

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Distorted

Distorted has a very clean posting history. Nothing exciting besides my interaction with him, and his interactions with Blinkskater. The rest is mostly just discussing game mechanics and town strategies.

He has an evolving opinion on the weapons, which I see as pro Town. It's a situation that has so many variables, no one should feel content with how to deal with them.

Distorted did subtly try to buddy with Fielz, whether it was an intentional buddy or just trying to help a new person out is yet to be determined. He goes on to give Fielz town cred due to him thinking of scum strategies. Not something I personally would do, scum can easily rattle off strategies because they are scum. Not the worst reason to Town cred someone tho.

He is a fan of giving a gun out Night 1 as long as it is not Efekannn that gets it. 100% understandable. He heavily suggests Blinkskater is given the gun, more on this later.

His idea on holding a vote on who should be shot worries me. It's just another variable that can be manipulated. I'm pretty sure he decided against doing this after all, can't remember.

I like that he points out pressuring Efekannn Day 1 is useless. As with Hybrid, a lynch on Efekannn Day 1 would not give us any leads. If either flip Mafia, we could look at non voters I guess. Not a fan of lynching either of these guys personally right now.

His pressure on Blink regarding the pressure on low posters being more beneficial than high posters is correct. Blink would rather have let silent people go under the radar and possibly lynch a contributing Town player. Both had solid reasoning but I give Distorted cred for pushing this discussion. After the other FM I played, lurkers NEED to be pushed.

He also advocates for a Day 1 lynch to prevent items from flowing. This I understand, but the chances of it helping are so slim we would have to have an incredibly strong scum read on someone. Who is the closest we got, Sheep? He was replaced with Naztallah. Are we still feeling right about our scum read on Sheeps slot? I'm not for a Day 1 lynch on a subbed player slot.

His scum reads as I am aware are: rumox, scv, efe, noz.

@Distorted If you were to lynch someone Day 1, I'm assuming it's one of these 4. We both agree Efekannn isn't probably happening right? Care to share?

Also, I noticed Sheep/Naz wasn't on that list. Can you elaborate why? I think its obvious but I would like to hear it from you.

I don't like that he thinks he wasn't pushing Sheep for a lynch when he was sitting at 3 or 4 votes at the time and he was scum hunting him the hardest, regardless of the fact that I shared the same opinion. The fact that he stood his ground and started reverse scum hunting me is what gives me the biggest Town vibes from him however. This is something Fielzanks didn't do in the same kind of situation. He has patchy interactions with Blinkskater and I'm not sure how I feel about it. He stated himself he has mixed feelings on Blink but wants him to be given a gun. I will be really interested in finding out if Blink gets more than 1 item tonight.

All in all, pretty neutral feeling. Swings both ways for me. Looking forward to seeing what he has to say as the game progresses.
    I just have to say - this right here is like a perfect ISO. The way it's layed out, the structure of and even the thought process is in order. I mean the only thing I think I can add to it is maybe quotes? but shit that may mess with the flow lol you were able to paraphrase 20-30 quotes into 1 paragraph with the general idea of it - incrediblly accurate and dead on on extracting the key points and information. Now for the thought; i scum read this. Not because of what is said, what is said is spot on, but becuase it is just..too town to be town lol Either way this is impressive. It also isnt a scum paint or a buddy really - the scum motive I would put behind it is a neutral. I mean it's just so towny I cant help but think scum.... but either way I am not voting you because of it and going to reread some stuff during N1.

To fill in the blanks
    His idea on holding a vote on who should be shot worries me. It's just another variable that can be manipulated. I'm pretty sure he decided against doing this after all, can't remember.
    correct I did vote against it.

Also, I noticed Sheep/Naz wasn't on that list. Can you elaborate why? I think its obvious but I would like to hear it from you.
    From how bad sheep was I want a real read on the slot rather than basing it on a rage/quitter.

26. ISO #1176
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Fuck u, I claim cit now too

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

29. ISO #1179
    Ganelon

It does look like it tbh

30. ISO #1180

....... roleclaiming is a terrible idea i actually agree with Magoroth on this 100% if we lose our TPRs we could be fked they will get targetted and slaughtered =(... i'll claim TPR ;)
    Scum confirmed
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

My first scum game "I need to reread everyone's posts" was literally the token phrase I used over and over, this is ur 2nd or 3rd time using it =P I would usually start saying it near day end, make it sound like im confused, im pushing, im trying, but then i never reread =D I noticed you are still commenting on the most recent comments, so i don't think you are rereading either. Putting a big scum read on tihs just because you and me think a lot alike and our mod styles are very, very similar - our FM styles could be as well.

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185
    Ganelon

My first scum game "I need to reread everyone's posts" was literally the token phrase I used over and over, this is ur 2nd or 3rd time using it =P I would usually start saying it near day end, make it sound like im confused, im pushing, im trying, but then i never reread =D I noticed you are still commenting on the most recent comments, so i don't think you are rereading either. Putting a big scum read on tihs just because you and me think a lot alike and our mod styles are very, very similar - our FM styles could be as well.
    'cuz lots of people are voting up Hybrid and I don't understand why; and you are right, I haven't read most of the past posts - except for Marshmallow's.

36. ISO #1186

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191
    Ganelon

I have a promise to make to all of you.

I promise that after my current Sc2Mafia game ends, I WILL do an advanced search on each and every single player in this game and I'll try to comment on each post as I see fit. I find it inexcusable to continue to procrastinating this.

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

Out of Naz, SCV, Efe, MM.

My initial read on MM was scum - turned towny laer.

My initial and current read on sheep is scum.

SCVs playstyle was different so i was indifferent on him.

efekannn is having an identity crisis cuz i told him to stop being mean to fred.

I can see 2-3 scum in there, OR.

-Rumox/Magoroth, i think there is 1 scum in there - if not both?
    -Noz im putting a scumread on still....just so hard with that panda..
    -Blink is really defending hybrid though and even putting himself on the line.....I find that very strange and it actually tempts me to want to push Hybrid....but the 4 votes on him really feels like an easy scapegoat....but i really dont get wtf hybrid is going right now.

@Scvmurderer why not a noz_bugz lynch?

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196
    Ganelon

Fock :P my game ended. I'm going to do that advanced search thing I talked about doing.

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Looking over the role list,

It is entirely possible that Mafia do not get a gunsmith. They might not have an easy way to do faction kills so they would have to rely on town openly claiming guns they receive. I'm not sure how role delegation is dealt with but if host gets to choose at their discretion, I think a grave robber would be added to compensate not having gunsmith. This would be dangerous if we are leaving items received in last will. Interesting. All in all tho, that is just one possibility out of the many and I think leaving gun/armour gifts in last will is probably the best way to go about it.

I am ok with a Day 1 lynch. The closest we have come so far is Sheep. I do not like the way he handled being pressured. If he flips town, Distorted moves to the top of my scum list as he went really hard scum hunting Sheep. If they both flip town, they need to take the foot of the gas.
    Defending sheep and they're both talking about how Scum might be lacking a night kill...suspicious

50. ISO #1200
    Ganelon

@Magoroth hybrids lynch could actually tell us a lot - if he is town we can see the 4 driving votes on him right now. why do you feel he is a bad lynch?
    I dunno if he is a bad Lynch, but I feel too many people are voting up... he's an extremely easy Lynch.