S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So Efekannn02 Still Wants Weapons To Kill A Threat That Might Not Be Real... Still Suspect Number One..
    stop reading me its your first time ffs i want to enjoy my british excuse against the kids already

go and read magoroth he is a normie and has the same terrible playstyle
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Hmm i believe you are acting as a scum/town eith your 2 different posting types all we need to do is figure out which one you actually are and then problem Efe solved ;)
    you do know that the original intention is... ah nvm you are gonna be wrong anyway sooo let me tell this

me(polite)and me(rude)are me(normal me)again so im gonna be me again

well the practise was over until someone ruined it gimme a gun so i can threathen kira to get lynched at his own accord
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #654

Standing My Ground On Efekannn02.. 97.36298% Sure.. Guilty
    troll me personality from earlier today here you triggered me and i want to go the evening activity now so first things first isssss

hell yeah im scum the troll how are you m8 do you lynch townies or scummies because you still havent lynched townies yet partner anyway enough irony distorted is a aristocrat and blink is a sheep

i claim scum until someone is completely honest and pointing out the inobvious
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #655
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    stop reading me its your first time ffs i want to enjoy my british excuse against the kids already

go and read magoroth he is a normie and has the same terrible playstyle
    I’m British. And trust me fam, you’ve a long way to go before I’ll be able to say ‘yeah, if this guy moved here nobody could tell he wasn’t born here’. Posting contentless posts is remarkably un-British. You should
    try again - say something meaningful if you want to emulate a true Brit.

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I’m British. And trust me fam, you’ve a long way to go before I’ll be able to say ‘yeah, if this guy moved here nobody could tell he wasn’t born here’. Posting contentless posts is remarkably un-British. You should
    try again - say something meaningful if you want to emulate a true Brit.
    hell yeah i give up(not) im not british british is another word of being polite
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #660

Shitpost fest...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #661

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    if you guys give me items, i ll be able to confirm you guys
    SMITHS HAVE MERCY
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #662
    Ganelon

If im scum then you are also
    Remember @Blinkykannn07 ? Please never combine Blink and Efe again, half the time I didn’t even know I was speaking to...

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

See Changing Targets Now. Really Suspect.. Fascinating.. Also , Efekannn02 If I Live Or Die Its Of No Consequence To Me. Threatening Me Only Makes My Positions More Viable..
    not really i just want you be quiet anyway evening activity in 15 mins so goodbyeeee !!!!
    I Like Ice Cream

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666
    Ganelon

FFS Hybrid said he’s tired and he’s still online

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669
    Ganelon

Hybrid is giving off strong Jester vibes...

20. ISO #670
    Ganelon

Silencing Me Is Not An Easy Task @Efekannn02

Unless Mafia/Triad Have Blackmailer Or Silencer.. Then Kinda Easy..
    The Blackmailer in this setup does not silence people - he forces someone to use an item, if I’m not mistaken.

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

FFS Hybrid said he’s tired and he’s still online
    @Hybrid ...

23. ISO #673

Gonna play blizz games a bit, going off since this page is irrevelent af :[

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

Hmm Now SCVmurderer Wants Me Dead... Seems Shady...
    he wants everyone dead, since he s the sucm
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

33. ISO #683
    Ganelon

Ah! Nice! I see Distorted has arrived :P And Scvmurderer And Hybrid has started saying things, even if he's only shitposting ATM...

34. ISO #684
    Ganelon

Who Posted?
    Posts 151
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Posts 89
    Magoroth
    Posts 81
    Distorted
    Posts 61
    Noz_Bugz
    Posts 50
    blinkskater
    Posts 41
    Scvmurderer
    Posts 40
    rumox
    Posts 39
    Efekannn02
    Posts 34
    sheepsaysmeep
    Posts 25
    Fielzanks
    Posts 24
    Light_Yagami
    Posts 18
    Marluxion
    Posts 17
    Hybrid
    Posts 12
    SuperJack

35. ISO #685
    Ganelon

The guys who were confirmed, or, rather, read as town early on and have not posted much since then are starting to become suspicious. Looking at you, @Fielzanks .

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687
    Ganelon

So, guys, what'd'ya think the Rigger'll do? Fabricate himself weapons and behave like a Serial Killer, or booby-trap us?

38. ISO #688

Not my fault i post my opinions and very few ppl interact, trust me if i read something that i dont like or find it to be off you all will know it, and i feel like most of my posts are skipped over i even claimed a role and nothing was said about it
    Yeah, I was thinking you would be either Cit or Mafia, not TPR and seems like I was right about it. But i'm leaning for the second option on you because you tried to seem town by starting to scumhunt late and not doing much into that either. I feel like you try to appear as Town to get items and do bad deeds, as you claimed you would be happy with a gun.

-vote blinkskater

You don't appear as town to me at all.

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

The guys who were confirmed, or, rather, read as town early on and have not posted much since then are starting to become suspicious. Looking at you, @Fielzanks .
    I'm living in Europe so at the time I wasn't there to browse much, but I've read through all and found that 50 posts per page doesn't help me as much as Distorted advocated, so I have trouble finding posts back to mention then, though Blink and Marluxion are suspicious to me.

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

@blinkskater apperantly icant trust on mm
    please carry the game
    -vote Hybrid
    You said you were TIRED. IT WAS A LIE. Plus, you are buddying me and blink hard atm.

43. ISO #693

i side with rigger if he gives me a weapon
    You've been trolling pretty much since the game started and didn't stop for a sec, even though you were threatened to be lynched if that was the case. Why are you acting like that, and do you think your attitude will help town win ?

44. ISO #694

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    You've been trolling pretty much since the game started and didn't stop for a sec, even though you were threatened to be lynched if that was the case. Why are you acting like that, and do you think your attitude will help town win ?
    i m hf rn, will be serious d2. It'll be your fault to lynch at d1 anyway even though i soft claimed a bit. Bye

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

Yeah, I was thinking you would be either Cit or Mafia, not TPR and seems like I was right about it. But i'm leaning for the second option on you because you tried to seem town by starting to scumhunt late and not doing much into that either. I feel like you try to appear as Town to get items and do bad deeds, as you claimed you would be happy with a gun.

-vote blinkskater

You don't appear as town to me at all.
    I believe there is more behind the words in Blink

BUT OMFG gdi gdi gdi --- i just had a huge wallpost typed out (i go through and copy/paste as i go 1 post at a time) I just typed my response to this and hit ctrl a ctrl c...i forgot to copy my wall in first >=O

47. ISO #697

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Alrighty Me Efekannn02 The Troll Wants To Make A Great Post As A Practise Of Politeness To These Wannabe Super Smart German Kids First Of All The Very First Thing I Do Isssss

hey distorted how are ya its me mr efekannn and i hope you have a great day the brainish efekannn council says we need to(build a wall) and trump is cool and find the evils but me suspects everybody and is jealous to the new guy for stealing my tactic today i saw people who were actually a challenge on fast thinking against me(im a terrible fast thinker but i dont want to admit that but tbh my thoughts are op as hell later)
    anyway im so mad at the wannabe super smart children(they are cool guys tbh) and oh im in england i hope you have a nice day gl hf

Alrighty Everybody First Of All Screw Distorted He Is Clearly Scum Everybody Else Is Town And Those Who
    Defended That Aristocrat Is Also Scum (im looking at you here blink and mm) Im The Freaking Best Im Your Greatest Player And Im Better Than All Of You Ahahahajaajajajajaahahahahaa Anyway Bernie For President On 2020 Please He Is One Of The Greatest Elderly People That Exists Around The World Truly A Fitting For A Great President Anywayssss Im Freaking Better Than Yall You Are Blind For Trusting Distorted Ffs He Is Scum Oh And Btw @Hybrid Monika Is Our Freaking President Already How Dare You To Offend Her By Saying That Voting For President Means Lynching You Damn Troll You Are Next After Distorted
    I Will Win And Yall Will Lose I Side With Evils Because They Are Dumb And Nice To Me

Screw Y‘all Distorted Is Clearly Scum Idc Who Ever Says He Is Town Me And My Superior Jealousy(this text was made earlier and ignored but not deleted)
    I've open to hear more from you as you can observe things most people won't notice but please do so in a timely manner. I don't care much about the form since I can read what you're writing just fine but it would be nice if I don't have to translate it to the rest of the town. You will be important by day two and with lynches turned towards Hybrid you may think you are safe, but you can always be killed if we don't hear your participation, especially since you said you would do a huge read post. I'm looking forward to it Efe.

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

Lynching at D1 is a great option to disrupt Mafia's playstyle since they did not have a full 24 hours to communicate. So, of course we are trying to scumhunt the first day. By acting like you do not care about that it makes you look scummy.
    no it s not, you ll most likely get a townie lynch that s been lead by scums. You won t even notice it since they go for the wifom.

50. ISO #700

i side with rigger if he gives me a weapon
    stop. also FUCK HEARTSTONE xD