User Tag List

Page 48 of 77 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,400 of 3805
  1. ISO #2351

2. ISO #2352
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    so nobody here believes in the 2 gunsmith theory?
    i am not sure... tbh given everything that’s happened thus far I wouldn’t be aurprised if both you and Scv were town

3. ISO #2353

4. ISO #2354

5. ISO #2355

6. ISO #2356
    Ganelon

If Blink flips town I will shoot you Distorted

7. ISO #2357
    Ganelon

-vote blinkskater

8. ISO #2358

I just cant get over the fact that SCV gave the gun to efe. I mean i hear 0 case by ANYONE that he is town, but half the game has defended him - where is this town read? and even if he is town, SCV has played with efekannn for a looooong time, he should know giving him a gun is a gamble in itself. He was hoping that efekannns want to shoot me would be guaranteed.

Honestly just becase of that move ima lynch SCV, fking w/e. Blink claims he got a vest, i think it may be the other way around - I think maybe SCV got a vest thats why blink wants to be killed first - because it will take 2 days to kill SCV. and maybe their other scum will just keep feeding him vests. i dont know

9. ISO #2359

10. ISO #2360

11. ISO #2361
    Ganelon

yeah - shoot the guy who gave a town read the gun and let the guy who gave it to some1 who wnats to use an RNG to live. lol SCV hasnt even provided 1 reason behind any of his actions, thats the thing.
    Fuck, I want to trust you so bad because everything you've been doing/saying makes sense, and I don't think you're scum... but then, if Scv is scum why did he claim gunsmith? And wtf if he's town we're in a giant clusterfuck

12. ISO #2362

13. ISO #2363

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Fuck, I want to trust you so bad because everything you've been doing/saying makes sense, and I don't think you're scum... but then, if Scv is scum why did he claim gunsmith? And wtf if he's town we're in a giant clusterfuck
    the only raeson im having big doubts on SCV is because they were both drunk last night. (blink and SCV). Blink im pretty confident on being scum actually. I strongly recommend you shoot him regardless. SCV now I felt his frustration on him thinking im scum was actually legit; It didnt sound like mafia. but then blink trying to sacrifice himself for him is like wtf then scv choosing to give efekannn the gun and just hard pushing me the next day with blink.

Either SCV just got played as a total sheep by blink, or they are both scum.

14. ISO #2364

the only raeson im having big doubts on SCV is because they were both drunk last night. (blink and SCV). Blink im pretty confident on being scum actually. I strongly recommend you shoot him regardless. SCV now I felt his frustration on him thinking im scum was actually legit; It didnt sound like mafia. but then blink trying to sacrifice himself for him is like wtf then scv choosing to give efekannn the gun and just hard pushing me the next day with blink.

Either SCV just got played as a total sheep by blink, or they are both scum.
    I mean shit, SCVs response to me was

"You are scum too"

wtf - he pushed fo a fast lynch, instnatly called noz, whom claimed TPR my scum buddy. I mean none of his actions were logical at all, but yet he was drunk. may have just been incredibly stupid lol

15. ISO #2365

looking at just SCVs behavior with 0 interactions.

-He gave a gun to Efe. Even if efe is town EVERYONE knows that is a fking gamble and a half.

-Calling me "scum too"

-having 0 logic or evidence to back anything up he says

-pushed for a fast lynch, denied it, then ignored my post quoting him doing it 5-6 times.
    (once again he was drunk)
    -not in the least bit susp about blink literally claiming evil, and backing up SCV. He did not address blink in this entire thing except has had him "town read" all game WITH efe. so why not give blink the gun? blink claimed citizen. He chose efe over blink. That right there makes me think there is another plan at work here.

-Anyone who tried to discuss this was labeled "scum" immediately trying to "delay my lynch"

16. ISO #2366

17. ISO #2367
    Ganelon

-vote Scvmurderer

18. ISO #2368

19. ISO #2369

20. ISO #2370

21. ISO #2371
    Ganelon

I think blink isn't town, no matter what

22. ISO #2372

I have the strongest feeling blink was drunk trolling with a fake buddying of SCV. the more he pushed that the more i pushed SCV - he literally may have taken advantage of that cycle. That would put both me and SCV at legit town.

@Noz_Bugz claims he can see which role gave the guns. Im trying to weigh a blink lynch and noz can check efe's gun to see where it came from. If it is town we hvae 2 gunsmiths.

23. ISO #2373
    Ganelon

If you let efe live I will die...

24. ISO #2374

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I think blink isn't town, no matter what
    thats what im on. but too me it is just odd he was wanting to out himself FOR scv. or maybe he thought they were busted and it was game over so just started heavy trolling? i really dont get it. it just makes it seem like SCV is an important lynch lol thats why im so stuck on it. But we have Noz who can confirm where the gun came from.

25. ISO #2375

26. ISO #2376

27. ISO #2377
    Ganelon

@blinkskater what have you to say? I will seriously shoot you if I don't like your explanation for what happened yesterday.

28. ISO #2378
    Ganelon

I dunno about that... but blink being scum could be with hybrid or efe since he defended both with me. Hybrid is still just fucking sitting there, what happened to "being useful D2" literally just crap lol
    yeah, and Hybrid pushed MM without contributing anything else to the game.

29. ISO #2379

30. ISO #2380

31. ISO #2381

32. ISO #2382
    Ganelon

@Light_Yagami did you give blink an armor vest last night?
    He claims to have given Hybrid one...

33. ISO #2383

34. ISO #2384

35. ISO #2385

36. ISO #2386

37. ISO #2387

38. ISO #2388
    Ganelon

Alright, so...
    -vote blinkskater

Intent to Lynch here.

39. ISO #2389
    Ganelon

I dunno about that... but blink being scum could be with hybrid or efe since he defended both with me. Hybrid is still just fucking sitting there, what happened to "being useful D2" literally just crap lol
    What about Fielzanks?

40. ISO #2390
    Ganelon

I'm thikning a blink lynch with having Noz check efes gun may be the best route. I mean a thief is in existance, so that does balance out the 2 gunsmiths
    A thief would steal the item before Noz would be able to check it, according to OoO

41. ISO #2391
    Ganelon

I'm thikning a blink lynch with having Noz check efes gun may be the best route. I mean a thief is in existance, so that does balance out the 2 gunsmiths
    Scv says he gave Efe a gun, Efe confirms it, you def. gave me a gun last night, Light Yagami was robbed of one last night... too many fucking guns.

42. ISO #2392
    Ganelon

I'm thinking that thief robbed Kira of a rigged gun, if they try to shoot tonight they will die.
    That leaves me and Efe with a guy. If blink dies today and he's scum I will be shooting Efekannn tonight

43. ISO #2393

44. ISO #2394
    Ganelon

Tracker
    At night, you may target a player, you will discover which role their last item or items has come from.
    OH xD

45. ISO #2395
    Ganelon

Noz, never use a night vest/any item unless Kira gives you one

46. ISO #2396

47. ISO #2397

48. ISO #2398

stfu scumbag this plan only confirms scv as town if it works, doesn't mean shit for u

Efe is gonna pull the trigger and won't have a gun for noz to check, i just checked the setup gun shoots before tracker person investigates

Mag you really blindly trust distorted enough to use your gun tonight? If you are shooting that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

49. ISO #2399
    Ganelon

@Distorted , remember MM's Lynch train from yesterday? blink did not vote him up

50. ISO #2400
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    stfu scumbag this plan only confirms scv as town if it works, doesn't mean shit for u

Efe is gonna pull the trigger and won't have a gun for noz to check, i just checked the setup gun shoots before tracker person investigates

Mag you really blindly trust distorted enough to use your gun tonight? If you are shooting that is.
    I don't really trust anyone, but it seems to be Distorted isn't evil...