S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 77 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    i m hf rn, will be serious d2. It'll be your fault to lynch at d1 anyway even though i soft claimed a bit. Bye
    It is an established fact that soft claims D1 don't help town. If you didn't want to lynch D1, you had to say it. So now stop trying to look like the guy who had explained everything and noone listened to him. It's false.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #702

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I've open to hear more from you as you can observe things most people won't notice but please do so in a timely manner. I don't care much about the form since I can read what you're writing just fine but it would be nice if I don't have to translate it to the rest of the town. You will be important by day two and with lynches turned towards Hybrid you may think you are safe, but you can always be killed if we don't hear your participation, especially since you said you would do a huge read post. I'm looking forward to it Efe.
    100% agreeing.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

no it s not, you ll most likely get a townie lynch that s been lead by scums. You won t even notice it since they go for the wifom.
    Your stu*** (and no, the word is not stukov) behavior is going to cost us the game probably. If you don't even TRY to scumhunt or discuss seriously at D1, you miss the only chance to get the pure information. So now you stop shitposting and you contribute. Or you die. Simple. As. That.

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking you would be either Cit or Mafia, not TPR and seems like I was right about it. But i'm leaning for the second option on you because you tried to seem town by starting to scumhunt late and not doing much into that either. I feel like you try to appear as Town to get items and do bad deeds, as you claimed you would be happy with a gun.

-vote blinkskater

You don't appear as town to me at all.
    It's only day 1 how much scum hunting can one possibly do without any information also there was quite a few other people who asked for guns hard claim citizen I don't have a tpr role everything you said so far has made since I think you need to reevaluate this vote

7. ISO #707

fk it ill just do a role read and paraphrase:

(Paraphrased quotes are in this color)

@blinkskater But I give blink town points for asking for a gun and agree, gunsmith toss him a gun.

@Magoroth I think Magoroths post on "people who are town read early are not talking as much".
    That is usually very true with newer scums, they get town read and back-off hoping to keep that status.

@Hybrid , I really hope you do not remain like this - day 1 is THE most imortant day for information gathering, it literally sets the tone and flow for the entire game. get the fk up and start posting.

@Efekannn02 I am actually starting to get a slight scumread on, his trolling seems to have a completely different feel to it than from other games, I have never seen efe scum in FM yet.

@Marshmallow Marshall you seem to be playing a little more careful this game? whats your full reads so far on everyone. specifically efekannns troll style as well this game.

@Fielzanks you have some of the most town posts, but i always stay weary of that just because it is so much easier for scum to have more accurate posts =P

@Noz_Bugz The only way you could have a 100% read on some1 is if they are town and you are scum, actually even then they could be Rigger - so I find this to be an attempt to sound convincing to the person you are saying is town (passive buddying, i do this A LOT as scum) and it also protects you - if you kill him and he flips town you now seem like you have a more solid grasp on the game then everyone else.

@Scvmurderer hmm we have a very reserved chooo chooo this time... no demanding blood, no wanting to hammer...

@Marluxion you are not as clear of a town read as last game, so that alone makes me read you as a more town. Scum usually have a much easier time posting organized, collective posts that stay in the same train of thought. Yours seems to be changing + town points.

@Light_Yagami YAGAMI!!!!!!!!!!

@rumox 35/75 with you - I really feel that was a hardpush on sheep and you tried to pin it on me.

@sheepsaysmeep I think we broke his spine? Yeah....he is not a FM player.

8. ISO #708
    Ganelon

I'mma go read yer posts in a few minutes. I'll see what can I fish... I'm a bit busy atm however.

9. ISO #709

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I believe there is more behind the words in Blink

BUT OMFG gdi gdi gdi --- i just had a huge wallpost typed out (i go through and copy/paste as i go 1 post at a time) I just typed my response to this and hit ctrl a ctrl c...i forgot to copy my wall in first >=O
    Wise you are...win if scum you will NOT

10. ISO #710
    Ganelon

@blinkskater But I give blink town points for asking for a gun and agree, gunsmith toss him a gun.

@Magoroth I think Magoroths post on "people who are town read early are not talking as much".
    That is usually very true with newer scums, they get town read and back-off hoping to keep that status.

@Hybrid , I really hope you do not remain like this - day 1 is THE most imortant day for information gathering, it literally sets the tone and flow for the entire game. get the fk up and start posting.

@Efekannn02 I am actually starting to get a slight scumread on, his trolling seems to have a completely different feel to it than from other games, I have never seen efe scum in FM yet.

@Marshmallow Marshall you seem to be playing a little more careful this game? whats your full reads so far on everyone. specifically efekannns troll style as well this game.

@Fielzanks you have some of the most town posts, but i always stay weary of that just because it is so much easier for scum to have more accurate posts =P

@Noz_Bugz The only way you could have a 100% read on some1 is if they are town and you are scum, actually even then they could be Rigger - so I find this to be an attempt to sound convincing to the person you are saying is town (passive buddying, i do this A LOT as scum) and it also protects you - if you kill him and he flips town you now seem like you have a more solid grasp on the game then everyone else.

@Scvmurderer hmm we have a very reserved chooo chooo this time... no demanding blood, no wanting to hammer...

@Marluxion you are not as clear of a town read as last game, so that alone makes me read you as a more town. Scum usually have a much easier time posting organized, collective posts that stay in the same train of thought. Yours seems to be changing + town points.

@rumox 35/75 with you - I really feel that was a hardpush on sheep and you tried to pin it on me.

AMG! DISTORTED! I think you're right about Marluxion. For this reason, both of you are getting additional town points. Marl, here's some +50 town points. I think you're town - I'm sorry about that bullshit we spewed at each other earlier. Distorted, here's +10 town points.

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your stu*** (and no, the word is not stukov) behavior is going to cost us the game probably. If you don't even TRY to scumhunt or discuss seriously at D1, you miss the only chance to get the pure information. So now you stop shitposting and you contribute. Or you die. Simple. As. That.
    You've played with hybrid before I've never got anything serious out of him day one he's the current Forum Mafia champion and I believe him to be town

13. ISO #713
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    AMG! DISTORTED! I think you're right about Marluxion. For this reason, both of you are getting additional town points. Marl, here's some +50 town points. I think you're town - I'm sorry about that bullshit we spewed at each other earlier. Distorted, here's +10 town points.
    And about SCVmurderer - I agree - he is clearly much more reserved this game. An SCV scum that were in a team would probably act much like his regular self - there is no real way to determine whether someone is scum or not, unless we have a ... Detective? I think? I will have to check the setup again. In any case my conclusion is that Scv is possibly the rigger.

14. ISO #714

And about SCVmurderer - I agree - he is clearly much more reserved this game. An SCV scum that were in a team would probably act much like his regular self - there is no real way to determine whether someone is scum or not, unless we have a ... Detective? I think? I will have to check the setup again. In any case my conclusion is that Scv is possibly the rigger.
    why is he not a Mafia?

15. ISO #715

IS there anything wrong with me placing faith in someone. I don't think he is scum at all. He isn't being like soviet in which witch where he posted stats. Hes actually being helpful to town
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

meh you ve already costed us 3-4 games while you were a brain dead, now you are normal person. the point where i m getting at is, we d be evening the odds

oh also i really wonder if you r gonna be able to keep your tempo up like that. since it s only d1, you are able to be like "i m so good" kind of behaviour.
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

18. ISO #718

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    IS there anything wrong with me placing faith in someone. I don't think he is scum at all. He isn't being like soviet in which witch where he posted stats. Hes actually being helpful to town
    faith is ok - but labeling them as 100% town is a dangerous thing to do D1. Also, scums will always have the most confident leads D1 - and the will be showing a comfort and unwillingness to budge on their town reads, because they know it is true. If you are mafia, and he gets lynched, any scenario makes you look good. even if he is Rigger, it wont paint you in a bad light.

19. ISO #719

meh you ve already costed us 3-4 games while you were a brain dead, now you are normal person. the point where i m getting at is, we d be evening the odds

oh also i really wonder if you r gonna be able to keep your tempo up like that. since it s only d1, you are able to be like "i m so good" kind of behaviour.
    He tends to hold his tempo everygame I have played with him. Start posting hybrid!!!!!

20. ISO #720

faith is ok - but labeling them as 100% town is a dangerous thing to do D1. Also, scums will always have the most confident leads D1 - and the will be showing a comfort and unwillingness to budge on their town reads, because they know it is true. If you are mafia, and he gets lynched, any scenario makes you look good. even if he is Rigger, it wont paint you in a bad light.
    From what I have seen from him he is 100% town right now. That will probably change if he does something scummy
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

21. ISO #721

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Explain that SCV is acting cautious I agree with mag and saying that SCV would act like his normal "trolly" self whether town or mafia
    unless he is a critically important mafia role, such as weaponsmith.

I would think as Rigger he would troll more due to he doesn't dissapoint anyone in the game if he gets lynched - gives him complete freedom to troll as much as he wants. In the mod, when he is neutral he goes all out with teh choo choo

22. ISO #722
    Ganelon

To add something to what Distorted just said: anyone who will shine in a better light after a townie has been lynched is suspicious. Hell, even if a Mafioso is lynched , I will still have a hard time trusting anyone who has something to gain from someone else's death.

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724
    Ganelon

I would think as Rigger he would troll more due to he doesn't dissapoint anyone in the game if he gets lynched - gives him complete freedom to troll as much as he wants. In the mod, when he is neutral he goes all out with teh choo choo
    Hmm. I think you're right. Actually a neutral would probably be much more carefree - if I were the Rigger in this setup I would 'side' with town at first. I'd probably claim ... I dunno, some role that visits? Or a Citizen.

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726
    Ganelon

worship da panda
    you guys going at that inside joke again?

''I'm pretty sure the panda in your signature is a killer''...

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

no it s not, you ll most likely get a townie lynch that s been lead by scums. You won t even notice it since they go for the wifom.
    If Mafia pushes the lynch, then they get the FoS. If they try to lynch someone else, they post alot and we can read them. If they don't want to lynch anyone because they are scared they'd be caught, they post less, or post no relevant info to avoid becoming a lead after a town lynch.

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730
    Ganelon

Rumox, SCV, Efe (or noz) are my top 3/4 scum reads right now
    Why rumox?

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

Why rumox?
    Because of our interaction last night (or day for australians).

I never pushed a lynch at sheep, Rumox started posting about discussing lynching him and stated multiple times that if he pops town im the susp person for that lynch. He used the reasoning of me "panting him scum" that will be the reason he got lynched, so I am responsible for his flip. Sounds like he lined up 2 lynches. go back and check it out - definitely worth noting.

33. ISO #733

True Inforum Mafia tho I feel he would be most cautious as rigger and feel like he wouldn't give a crap what his teammates think chooo chooo

34. ISO #734

Because of our interaction last night (or day for australians).

I never pushed a lynch at sheep, Rumox started posting about discussing lynching him and stated multiple times that if he pops town im the susp person for that lynch. He used the reasoning of me "panting him scum" that will be the reason he got lynched, so I am responsible for his flip. Sounds like he lined up 2 lynches. go back and check it out - definitely worth noting.
    after i said I do not even have a full scum read on sheep - he dropped the subject. Didn't persue lynching or even discussing a lynch on him. makes me feel he jumped on an opportunity he saw, once I backed out as the scapegoat on it he did as well.

35. ISO #735

To add something to what Distorted just said: anyone who will shine in a better light after a townie has been lynched is suspicious. Hell, even if a Mafioso is lynched , I will still have a hard time trusting anyone who has something to gain from someone else's death.
    Dude on day one there will be no bussing going on I guarantee you if you scum red somebody on day one and kept pushing for their Lynch and they pop Mafia I will look at you as town not Mafia in the slightest

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Dude on day one there will be no bussing going on I guarantee you if you scum red somebody on day one and kept pushing for their Lynch and they pop Mafia I will look at you as town not Mafia in the slightest
    100% agree with this lol - bussing on day 1 is literally asking to lose. Best way to bus would be follow the guys fake lead, cause a mis-lynch, then lead the lynch on the maf the next day. A random bus for credibility would just be suicide for the mafia D1.

38. ISO #738

100% agree with this lol - bussing on day 1 is literally asking to lose. Best way to bus would be follow the guys fake lead, cause a mis-lynch, then lead the lynch on the maf the next day. A random bus for credibility would just be suicide for the mafia D1.
    And even close to gamethrowing in my opinion

39. ISO #739
    Ganelon

Someone tried to bus me last game just as the game began on d1

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742
    Ganelon

-vote Marshmellow Marshall
    obv scum he is pushing my scum buddy
    Thoughts on this post?

43. ISO #743
    Ganelon

You said "first" last game. Remind me what was your role? don't lie lol

ignore that post. I was talking about this one.

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750