S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Smith's

-vote unvote

Hybrid. I’ll give you a chance. If you don’t post enough by the 24 hour mark, I will move my vote back to you. Go.

2. ISO #602

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    If thats how you want to interpret it sure(i had agreed with your reason for saying it after you said it), take me trying to help the town and twist it into something scummy if you must +3 scum points for you
    Ok nvm about the post saying you wanted to go under radars, this is 100% against that theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #603

Alrighty Me Efekannn02 The Troll Wants To Make A Great Post As A Practise Of Politeness To These Wannabe Super Smart German Kids First Of All The Very First Thing I Do Isssss

hey distorted how are ya its me mr efekannn and i hope you have a great day the brainish efekannn council says we need to(build a wall) and trump is cool and find the evils but me suspects everybody and is jealous to the new guy for stealing my tactic today i saw people who were actually a challenge on fast thinking against me(im a terrible fast thinker but i dont want to admit that but tbh my thoughts are op as hell later)
    anyway im so mad at the wannabe super smart children(they are cool guys tbh) and oh im in england i hope you have a nice day gl hf

Alrighty Everybody First Of All Screw Distorted He Is Clearly Scum Everybody Else Is Town And Those Who
    Defended That Aristocrat Is Also Scum (im looking at you here blink and mm) Im The Freaking Best Im Your Greatest Player And Im Better Than All Of You Ahahahajaajajajajaahahahahaa Anyway Bernie For President On 2020 Please He Is One Of The Greatest Elderly People That Exists Around The World Truly A Fitting For A Great President Anywayssss Im Freaking Better Than Yall You Are Blind For Trusting Distorted Ffs He Is Scum Oh And Btw @Hybrid Monika Is Our Freaking President Already How Dare You To Offend Her By Saying That Voting For President Means Lynching You Damn Troll You Are Next After Distorted
    I Will Win And Yall Will Lose I Side With Evils Because They Are Dumb And Nice To Me

Screw Y‘all Distorted Is Clearly Scum Idc Who Ever Says He Is Town Me And My Superior Jealousy(this text was made earlier and ignored but not deleted)
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #604

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    -vote unvote

Hybrid. I’ll give you a chance. If you don’t post enough by the 24 hour mark, I will move my vote back to you. Go.
    @Hybrid REVELENT stuff.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #605
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Alrighty Me Efekannn02 The Troll Wants To Make A Great Post As A Practise Of Politeness To These Wannabe Super Smart German Kids First Of All The Very First Thing I Do Isssss

hey distorted how are ya its me mr efekannn and i hope you have a great day the brainish efekannn council says we need to(build a wall) and trump is cool and find the evils but me suspects everybody and is jealous to the new guy for stealing my tactic today i saw people who were actually a challenge on fast thinking against me(im a terrible fast thinker but i dont want to admit that but tbh my thoughts are op as hell later)
    anyway im so mad at the wannabe super smart children(they are cool guys tbh) and oh im in england i hope you have a nice day gl hf

Alrighty Everybody First Of All Screw Distorted He Is Clearly Scum Everybody Else Is Town And Those Who
    Defended That Aristocrat Is Also Scum (im looking at you here blink and mm) Im The Freaking Best Im Your Greatest Player And Im Better Than All Of You Ahahahajaajajajajaahahahahaa Anyway Bernie For President On 2020 Please He Is One Of The Greatest Elderly People That Exists Around The World Truly A Fitting For A Great President Anywayssss Im Freaking Better Than Yall You Are Blind For Trusting Distorted Ffs He Is Scum Oh And Btw @Hybrid Monika Is Our Freaking President Already How Dare You To Offend Her By Saying That Voting For President Means Lynching You Damn Troll You Are Next After Distorted
    I Will Win And Yall Will Lose I Side With Evils Because They Are Dumb And Nice To Me

Screw Y‘all Distorted Is Clearly Scum Idc Who Ever Says He Is Town Me And My Superior Jealousy(this text was made earlier and ignored but not deleted)

6. ISO #606

REVELENT STUFF PLS. IN A CORRECT FORMAT.

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Every single game that i have played so far that has been lost has been attributed in some way to inactive players. (with the exception of haloden).

Return of Haloden - Remember there was a double town lynch that was started due to an inactive (can look it up if needed)
    "regular" FM game (with secondary roles) - suntax being afk
    sc2 version of FM - crier AND a mafia being AFK
    Which Witch is which - Noz being afk, used that to my advantage saying he was being scapegoated

Scum save low posters until near MYLO scenarios to scapegoat them. Putting low posters on the lynching block day 1 forces people to talk, give information, and help prevent scum from scapegoating later.
    ...but gives less information. I agree with you on day two. Not day one. Day one, you must gather the most information possible because it's when it's actually pure. Scums didn't have time to coordinate. D1: lynch in the top posters/lynch a very scummy player that polarized the game somehow D2: lynch inactive/scummy.

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    First of all- Punctuation is a wonderful thing. It'll make posts 10x easier to read and understand.
    ,.!"//"/,.,,,!!!??!.,.,,.!.'".'/.'!.'/.!"''!.??'!.?'!.?'./?'!.?.!..!?.?.''?''''?!?'..',,?.!'?!?!..?'!.?!'.?. !.!!

11. ISO #611

you cannot read me im sorry ill improve myself dear

You Cant Read Me I Like It Agahhaahahshahahaha You Need To Improve Yourself To Be A Actual Challenge for Me Ahahajajaja
    It's just I don't want to waste time reading something that'd take two lines and that here takes 15. It's a weight.

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

i ll sleep soon, maybe tomorrow i ll read up all the pages, not my fault you guys have posted 20 pages in a row in just a night and i had 0 energy to read em up...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

14. ISO #614

It's just I don't want to waste time reading something that'd take two lines and that here takes 15. It's a weight.
    Time To be british haha

alrighty i got emotional support to show these kids that im also super smart i wish mm a nice day haha
    gur yabani light is either terrible at this game orrrr using that as a excuse to lynch me before im his doom after the deal me just typed here
    I Like Ice Cream

15. ISO #615

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    to be fair - efe is really annoying to read early game...this kinda trollishness is normal with him, very normal. I feel a lynch on him D1 would be kind of a waste because it doesn't reveal anything and it ruins a lot of the D1 opportunity if pushing info out of other people.... I know it probably seems really, really weird to you since your new lol but this is how efe always plays.
    You see, this is why he is clever... it's what he wants us to think. His trolling makes him lynchproof D1. Which is both scummy and towny.

16. ISO #616
    Ganelon

Are you bloody serious? Wtf. AT LEAST inform us BEFORE the game so we don’t start suspecting you right away...

17. ISO #617

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    i ll sleep soon, maybe tomorrow i ll read up all the pages, not my fault you guys have posted 20 pages in a row in just a night and i had 0 energy to read em up...
    dont bother i can be your mm just please be polite im sorry for me i mean efekannns misbehaviour please consider being polite to me haha im sorry m8
    I Like Ice Cream

18. ISO #618
    Ganelon

Hybrid: If tomorrow you fail to post anything I will lynch you myself.

19. ISO #619

Nah look at your eyes on your avatar, you won't make me believe you must sleep lol. Seriously though, do something... Else I'll put the hammer on you at EoD, then compile who pushed for your lynch first, see your flip, and get a conclusion. If you want that to happen to someone else, MOVE YOUR ASS.

20. ISO #620

dont bother i can be your mm just please be polite im sorry for me i mean efekannns misbehaviour please consider being polite to me haha im sorry m8
    PLEASE STOP THE SCHIZOPHRENIC BEHAVIOR EFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. ISO #621

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    Do we really get no information? I don't like the fact that both Blink and Mago snapped to defend him immediately.
    Hm. True that. Actually your posts get more revelent, so
    -vote unvote

22. ISO #622

You see, this is why he is clever... it's what he wants us to think. His trolling makes him lynchproof D1. Which is both scummy and towny.
    If im getting lynched, Then you are the First to die.

This reasoning has been confirmed by Myself just because You act like a terrible Teammate.

I am sorry for being right
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    I'm 100% sure he is town, the reason behind the insane amount of points. Say if he gets 5k points he could get a colored name :P
    100% sure? Really? 100%? I mean, I agree but 100 is impossible unless you're scum...

25. ISO #625

PLEASE STOP THE SCHIZOPHRENIC BEHAVIOR EFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    why did i something do wrong dear? im just being polite thats all im soooo sooo sorry m8 im just sorry for being dumb and egoistic its my fault and i take responsibility oh and btw...

its autistic not schizophrenic
    I Like Ice Cream

26. ISO #626

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    BTW, I can find a reason as to why there cannot be two Mafia Blacksmiths.

They could make someone completely immune to death for one day/night cycle. That's pretty damn powerful - forces the town to waste a day AND a night.
    Omg you're right, and it's even worse... they could make someone invulnerable for all game lmfao it'd be stupid

27. ISO #627

why did i something do wrong dear? im just being polite thats all im soooo sooo sorry m8 im just sorry for being dumb and egoistic its my fault and i take responsibility oh and btw...

its autistic not schizophrenic
    No, autists cannot handle this line of thoughts because they have problems identifying emotions and will often not say sorry or things like that.

28. ISO #628

yooo yoooo pirate ninja townhunter scummy capitalist efekannn here we need to do ninjitsu(analyse texts) and then build a wall(a list of reads) and then steal other peoples memes(bait them for info)

all these indicators say that i have no clue except that blink is scummy af but idc
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

I'm 100% agreeing with this. And I'm also agreeing with Rumox's post saying noone will use their items, because 1: rigger mother fucker 2: counterfeiter. In fact, unless the Mafia got a smith, no items will be used unless tracker does something later in the game. Welcome to Black Flag Nightwith =)
    I would use a gun if given one to shoot whom i think is most evil at EoD, i would gladly risk it for thr biscuit

32. ISO #632

Give me items please.
    SMITHS PLS NU XD

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

did you know that i have asperger syndrome autism?
    It is not really autism but a different way to handle things in some cases IMO. And why do I know that? Because I have a friend IRL who has asperger's syndrome. So yeah :P

35. ISO #635

I would use a gun if given one to shoot whom i think is most evil at EoD, i would gladly risk it for thr biscuit
    *rigger gives a gun*

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

please british(not british but polite) me wants a gun so i can help and pray distorted for his sins im going to cleanse him so his role here goes to heaven to get points
    (i feel like a corrupt priest)
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #638
    Ganelon

Bold statement :P I’m actually quite curious what the Rigger’s strategy is going to be...

39. ISO #639

OMG I DID IT! I READ 6 PAGES OF 50 POSTS WHILE REPLYING

40. ISO #640

Why are you going so much under radar? You look like someone wanting to fit in.
    Not my fault i post my opinions and very few ppl interact, trust me if i read something that i dont like or find it to be off you all will know it, and i feel like most of my posts are skipped over i even claimed a role and nothing was said about it

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

It is not really autism but a different way to handle things in some cases IMO. And why do I know that? Because I have a friend IRL who has asperger's syndrome. So yeah :P
    im better than him and you my ego is superior ahahaha —->sarcasm—-> (taunt bait for info)
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

Not my fault i post my opinions and very few ppl interact, trust me if i read something that i dont like or find it to be off you all will know it, and i feel like most of my posts are skipped over i even claimed a role and nothing was said about it
    I retracted the statement after reading more into your posts.

45. ISO #645

I dont feel hes saying this for any other reason besides knowing how efe is, i see no malicious intent
    you are trying to steal the guns i want to get thats the malicious intent

oh and btw can i have a vest too im scared of distorted(taunt bait+sarcasm)
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #646

im better than him and you my ego is superior ahahaha —->sarcasm—-> (taunt bait for info)
    Your ego is superior to most people's...

47. ISO #647

If Efe says distorted is scum one day he will be right and claim victory

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

If Efe says distorted is scum one day he will be right and claim victory
    XDDDDD

50. ISO #650

they say im the best at trolling i gladly reject haha i like these people

Im The Freaking Best Troll You Wannabe Troll!
    Hmm i believe you are acting as a scum/town eith your 2 different posting types all we need to do is figure out which one you actually are and then problem Efe solved ;)