S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Uh... what? Why did you give 1k town points to Fiel? Not that I disagree with you, I just want to understand the reason behind this
    Didn't fiel also defend noz early on? I'm seeing a connection here
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

2. ISO #502

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    This is because I have an important thing which can help town alot if used the right way

+1000 townpoints. The reason why I trust you with a pew pew is because I heavily read you as town. Then again rigger could taje advantage so I suggest waiting a night. I want any trackers on him Also
    @SuperJack Can trackers see the role of people who give people a gun that night?

Also I say if we lynch ANYBODY today let it be from SHeep or Hybrid.

Making it seem like the others are discrediting arguements , 0.5 scumpoints to you good sir

NOZ USING LOGIC AND REASONABLE THINKING? **PRESSES THE LYNCH NOZ BUTTON 100x**

3. ISO #503

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz
    The reason why I trust you with a pew pew is because I heavily read you as town. Then again rigger could taje advantage so I suggest waiting a night. I want any trackers on him Also
    I don't like that you have stated this openly, your second line is why. How can he trust an item now? You just sabotaged your town read.

4. ISO #504
    Ganelon

I feel like Hybrid's an easy lynch... I don't think Hybrid's evil - he wouldn't be this obvious.

5. ISO #505
    Ganelon

Lynching an inactive is stupid. It tells us zeroth - exactly nothing.

6. ISO #506

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I don't like that you have stated this openly, your second line is why. How can he trust an item now? You just sabotaged your town read.
    AUthencators and trackers can make sure it is legit and has come from a townie source
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509
    Ganelon

Given that SuperJack says he likes to balance his saves, we can infer the following:

The town most probably consists of a number of Citizens.

There are 2-3, maybe 4 TPRs - probably no more than 3. I don't believe there's more TPRs than Mafiosi.

Conspicuous User and Multitasker are both powerful roles - there's probably no more than one per side, possibly one in the entire game.

There's a confirmed Rigger.

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

AUthencators and trackers can make sure it is legit and has come from a townie source
    But authenticators and trackers have no means to notify me without exposing themselves, so that's a bad move because we don't want our TPR to expose themselves, except if it can give away mafiosi.
    Are you testing my reactions to this to see if I'm jumping on the "He trusts me as town so gimme weapons" ?

12. ISO #512

Authenticator can only deal with items in their possession, not others. He would have to pass the gun to someone that reveals as the Authenticator.. which is not optimal. Tracker could work, I need some clarification on that role actually.

@SuperJack Tracker description is "At night, you may target a player, you will discover which role their last item or items has come from." Does this mean if a Rigger gives someone an item Night 1, then a Town Armorsmith gives him armor on Night 2, then the Tracker visits said player on Night 3... is he only given the prompt of the Night 2 item? Or all items in his possession?

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz
    Rumox=Triggered by a non capitlized word
    Tell me it doesn't look like a certain other word with a straight face

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514
    Ganelon

There's a confirmed Rigger.
    AMG, Riggers can use rigged items as if they were legitimate! A rigger could give himself a gun and start shooting people! (BTW: Riggers also have a one-charge armour and a one-charge gun!)

15. ISO #515
    Ganelon

AMG, Riggers can use rigged items as if they were legitimate! A rigger could give himself a gun and start shooting people! (BTW: Riggers also have a one-charge armour and a one-charge gun!)
    So... we're dealing with a Serial Killer that can be killed at night?

16. ISO #516

I feel like Hybrid's an easy lynch... I don't think Hybrid's evil - he wouldn't be this obvious.
    scum has already mindwashed you, they make non contributing seem as confirmed evil. That's why you ve said *easy lynch* and *this obvious*

the thign is, i have no idea what you guys are upto rn since i only have the knowledge of 2 pages lul
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

17. ISO #517
    Ganelon

So... we're dealing with a Serial Killer that can be killed at night?
    Correction:

Rigger has ONE auto-night bulletproof vest.

Rigger has ONE auto-day lynchproof vest.

@SuperJack , does that mean that the first time we lynch the Rigger, he automatically uses his day-vest?

18. ISO #518
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    scum has already mindwashed you, they make non contributing seem as confirmed evil. That's why you ve said *easy lynch* and *this obvious*

the thign is, i have no idea what you guys are upto rn since i only have the knowledge of 2 pages lul
    Which is what I said...?

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So Just Saying No Survivor Is Un-Killable @Noz_Bugz
    He was trolling :P

22. ISO #522
    Ganelon

@rumox , look at this:

'1-use day vest may be used at night to protect yourself from a lynch the following day.'

it's in the setup

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524
    Ganelon

BTW, I can find a reason as to why there cannot be two Mafia Blacksmiths.

They could make someone completely immune to death for one day/night cycle. That's pretty damn powerful - forces the town to waste a day AND a night.

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527
    Ganelon

You're right. Wow, what? I don't get that. He will just become obvious scum the next day?
    Pretty much.

I just got an idea!

If the Tracker sees that a focker received an item from a Mafia Blacksmith, that guy would invariably be singled out as scum. Mafia could gift people items, framing them in the process...

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530
    Ganelon

Mafia Blacksmith will no doubt be passing guns to teammate(s), unless they wanna play hard mode without having the ability to kill.
    Congratulations, rumor, you are now a town read

31. ISO #531
    Ganelon

Congratulations, rumor, you are now a town read
    rumox***

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

Mafia Blacksmith will no doubt be passing guns to teammate(s), unless they wanna play hard mode without having the ability to kill.
    True but making this informatuon public now gives mafia scum incentive to hand out fakes and switch it up it may have been a good idea to keep that to yourself untill a scummy player was seen recieving an item

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

Authenticator can only deal with items in their possession, not others. He would have to pass the gun to someone that reveals as the Authenticator.. which is not optimal. Tracker could work, I need some clarification on that role actually.

@SuperJack Tracker description is "At night, you may target a player, you will discover which role their last item or items has come from." Does this mean if a Rigger gives someone an item Night 1, then a Town Armorsmith gives him armor on Night 2, then the Tracker visits said player on Night 3... is he only given the prompt of the Night 2 item? Or all items in his possession?

Tell me it doesn't look like a certain other word with a straight face
    The first option, they get the information from me but not n21
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    And that's the thing - I don't actually paint him as scum, which is why I dont have a vote on him, even to pressure. we now have more than half the game that is "ok" with lynching him day 1. NOW I am not saying I am against it, but I am not for it, not yet at least. I still have a slight town read towards him because I know how frustrating it can be being town and getting hit by multiple people. I think a lot of his frustration may be legit, which i read frustation as town, not scum.

@Marshmallow Marshall you seem to know him from somewhere else, is he usually the kind to take on a challenge if he was scum? or just back out?
    1: who is the subject of this post
    2: I get a bad vibe and a town vibe from that post, both defense of someone and town thoughts. Usually this kind of post will give me more town vibes, idk why. Not accusing you of anything, just a personal note.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

Sounds like I've got reading to do... There's something I want to make sure, thought about it at work yesterday: lynch D1, yes or no? I feel like yes is really the best option, but I want to make sure of it.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

48. ISO #548

@Efekann02; Better start posting you Monika lover, if you are trying to lurk it's failing
    @Efekannn02 Three "n"s.

49. ISO #549

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Sounds like I've got reading to do... There's something I want to make sure, thought about it at work yesterday: lynch D1, yes or no? I feel like yes is really the best option, but I want to make sure of it.
    Lynch D1 out of Hybrid or sheep . They have beem acting the most scummy IMO
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

50. ISO #550

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    lol I was wondering the same thing - it turned out to be I updated my email address on here and i had to reverify it. I tried to post and it told me I didn't have permissions lol
    wait what the hell... really? THATS BAD x.x so the website will ask me that some day? Because my email address bugged out (I think)...