Results 3,651 to 3,700 of 3805
  1. ISO #3651

2. ISO #3652

3. ISO #3653

4. ISO #3654

5. ISO #3655

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Scvmurderer im pretty sure efe is rigger. Has kinda been my read of him all game. He never commented on the other item he obtained yesterday to my recollection.
    but here is the thing despite how scummy i am its actually either numbertwo or fielzanks

numbertwo is using a common scum strategy called lynch efekannn the almost always comfirmed scum last snd win but sadly despite him being a bit of stupid he seems a bit of town actually

and also now lets move to fielzanks he asked me that i should give him my gun so he could give the gun to you people which is scummy or greedy af when i can just give my gun to scv over here

numbertwos leads was backed up by a troll called hybrid i dont think he is really scum until he does something dumb again

fielzanks however is manipulating on distorteds level i dont seem to think that he is town after all this stuff
    oh and fielzanks is also and dirty skwio third times the charm he must be scum
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #3656

7. ISO #3657

8. ISO #3658

9. ISO #3659

10. ISO #3660

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    but here is the thing despite how scummy i am its actually either numbertwo or fielzanks

numbertwo is using a common scum strategy called lynch efekannn the almost always comfirmed scum last snd win but sadly despite him being a bit of stupid he seems a bit of town actually

and also now lets move to fielzanks he asked me that i should give him my gun so he could give the gun to you people which is scummy or greedy af when i can just give my gun to scv over here
    numbertwos leads was backed up by a troll called hybrid i dont think he is really scum until he does something dumb again
    i Think you are using a strategy called ''lets pretend to be a dumb townie that random shoots people and then they wont lynch me''

11. ISO #3661

12. ISO #3662

fielzanks however is manipulating on distorteds level i dont seem to think that he is town after all this stuff
    oh and fielzanks is also and dirty skwio third times the charm he must be scum
    So you just ditched the plan I laid out to confirm the both of us so you can set up a lynch on me today? And I am the one who's scummy?

13. ISO #3663

14. ISO #3664

15. ISO #3665

16. ISO #3666

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    But honestly I thought Scv would shoot tonight - I am glad he did not do it. I'm pretty sure he has given a gun to Yagami as he's the only one confirmed npw - that means our 2 confirmed townies can kill the rigger at night.
    unless the rigger has a vest. If i was the rigger then they wouldn't be able to kill me during the night becouse then i would have an autovest + lights vest.

17. ISO #3667

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    unless the rigger has a vest. If i was the rigger then they wouldn't be able to kill me during the night becouse then i would have an autovest + lights vest.
    I guess you're right, but using the vest would prevent you from doing a kill; which will buy enough time to lynch.
    If we assume Efekann gets lynched today and he isn't rigger : it's between Numbertwo and me. Let's assume both Yagami and Scv shoot Numbertwo and that he did vest to avoid dying - he would survive but the next day would be 3v1 with Numbertwo confirmed rigger - auto day-vest would proc on him, and night he would do at max one kill and still be in 2v1 without his auto-vest now. So that's a losing play to use armor at night for the rigger

18. ISO #3668

19. ISO #3669

20. ISO #3670

21. ISO #3671

22. ISO #3672

And you can't really 'trust' his role because he said your vest was genuine - as a Rigger claiming auth he was obliged to tell so, even if you were the counterfeiter. You weren't, but still. He does not need to check to see if items are real - because he's the one making the rigged ones.

I do not believe Numbertwo to be the rigger neither, but since I am NOT rigger I can't exclude this possibility. It's something like 95% Efe 5% Numbertwo

23. ISO #3673

24. ISO #3674

Especially considering...

@Scvmurderer im pretty sure efe is rigger. Has kinda been my read of him all game. He never commented on the other item he obtained yesterday to my recollection.

-vote Fielzanks

I Will Not Sway In Any Way..
    If you're pretty sure Efe is rigger but won't sway any other way than lynching me, are you giving him the win because you can?

25. ISO #3675

Also - I only wanted to pass items around to item lock myself and outting myself as a rigger possibility - can you tell me WHY I didn't get the possibility to do so? If I was rigger I would have three guns stockpiled already - enough to finish the game even if someone gave me a gun or a useless vest.

26. ISO #3676

27. ISO #3677

28. ISO #3678

29. ISO #3679

30. ISO #3680

31. ISO #3681

32. ISO #3682

33. ISO #3683

34. ISO #3684

35. ISO #3685

36. ISO #3686

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Stop with this bullshit you're both unhelpful and non contributive.
    You've been hiding your scum with your trolling attitude.

But I'm sure that "I'm excited" was a scumtell
    im excited = current discord drama dude stop being soooo dumb i just did stupid stuff on discord again

i fullfilled my great dream of getting banned on skwirl but then i entered it with a disbanded efem yay i destroyed my clans because i hated skwril soooo much ty for your cooperation you liar you are skwirl and not note!
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #3687

38. ISO #3688

39. ISO #3689

40. ISO #3690

41. ISO #3691

this post makes me think youre too stupid for being rigger i think its numbertwo large loool
    I would have loved to be rigger, with the way everyone acted. Why would you be town exactly?

There's only 2 things that makes Numbertwo suspicious : Authenticator cannot be confirmed, and that it's a great hiding place to get free items.

You on the other hand killed 2 confirmed townie and you KNEW they were while doing so

42. ISO #3692

I would just like to Point out that i intend to hammer efekann. There is just no way that i can allow him to get away with murdering 2 townies. I personally Think his trolling and admitting to murdering people is just an act to make us Think that he is a bad townie.

If he for some reason turns out to be Town, then one of you have to decide which one of me and fielz you want to shoot. I wont use my armor, so if you shoot me then i will die.

43. ISO #3693

44. ISO #3694

45. ISO #3695

46. ISO #3696

47. ISO #3697

48. ISO #3698

Day Six
    Light_Yagami died, they was Armoursmith
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    N1 - Hybrid/NumberTwo NI Vest N2 - Murderer - Day Immune Vest N3 - Efe - NIVest N4 NA N5 NA

Efe Is Rigger No Day Immune Vest Was Given. Auto Vest Must Have Kicked Off.. Lunch Efe Again.. And Its GG

LINK TO SETUP

3 votes to hammer.
    Rolelist Alive Players Graveyard
    Mafia Hidden
    Mafia Hidden
    Mafia Hidden

Town Hidden
    Town Hidden
    Town Hidden
    Town Hidden
    Town Hidden
    Town Hidden