Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 77 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 3805
  1. ISO #1051

2. ISO #1052

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Distorted

Distorted has a very clean posting history. Nothing exciting besides my interaction with him, and his interactions with Blinkskater. The rest is mostly just discussing game mechanics and town strategies.

He has an evolving opinion on the weapons, which I see as pro Town. It's a situation that has so many variables, no one should feel content with how to deal with them.

Distorted did subtly try to buddy with Fielz, whether it was an intentional buddy or just trying to help a new person out is yet to be determined. He goes on to give Fielz town cred due to him thinking of scum strategies. Not something I personally would do, scum can easily rattle off strategies because they are scum. Not the worst reason to Town cred someone tho.

He is a fan of giving a gun out Night 1 as long as it is not Efekannn that gets it. 100% understandable. He heavily suggests Blinkskater is given the gun, more on this later.

His idea on holding a vote on who should be shot worries me. It's just another variable that can be manipulated. I'm pretty sure he decided against doing this after all, can't remember.

I like that he points out pressuring Efekannn Day 1 is useless. As with Hybrid, a lynch on Efekannn Day 1 would not give us any leads. If either flip Mafia, we could look at non voters I guess. Not a fan of lynching either of these guys personally right now.

His pressure on Blink regarding the pressure on low posters being more beneficial than high posters is correct. Blink would rather have let silent people go under the radar and possibly lynch a contributing Town player. Both had solid reasoning but I give Distorted cred for pushing this discussion. After the other FM I played, lurkers NEED to be pushed.

He also advocates for a Day 1 lynch to prevent items from flowing. This I understand, but the chances of it helping are so slim we would have to have an incredibly strong scum read on someone. Who is the closest we got, Sheep? He was replaced with Naztallah. Are we still feeling right about our scum read on Sheeps slot? I'm not for a Day 1 lynch on a subbed player slot.

His scum reads as I am aware are: rumox, scv, efe, noz.

@Distorted If you were to lynch someone Day 1, I'm assuming it's one of these 4. We both agree Efekannn isn't probably happening right? Care to share?

Also, I noticed Sheep/Naz wasn't on that list. Can you elaborate why? I think its obvious but I would like to hear it from you.

I don't like that he thinks he wasn't pushing Sheep for a lynch when he was sitting at 3 or 4 votes at the time and he was scum hunting him the hardest, regardless of the fact that I shared the same opinion. The fact that he stood his ground and started reverse scum hunting me is what gives me the biggest Town vibes from him however. This is something Fielzanks didn't do in the same kind of situation. He has patchy interactions with Blinkskater and I'm not sure how I feel about it. He stated himself he has mixed feelings on Blink but wants him to be given a gun. I will be really interested in finding out if Blink gets more than 1 item tonight.

All in all, pretty neutral feeling. Swings both ways for me. Looking forward to seeing what he has to say as the game progresses.

3. ISO #1053

4. ISO #1054

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    No i don't because i feel you are not acting like your normal self (altho i feel like you have a polite side also) i feel you have an alternate agenda and by veing polite you are actually trolling us all(as possibly rigger?)
    How is he not acting normal?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056
    Ganelon

Jesus Christ - 4 guests?

7. ISO #1057
    Ganelon

I'm going to re-read the last two games I played - some important information available on MM, Distorted and to a limited extent, blink.

8. ISO #1058

With EoD probably happening while I am asleep I'd like to state my opinion regarding item giving.

No guns to: Naz, Efekannn, Noz_Bugz (Naz: Sheep's slot, Efekannn: Wildcard, Noz_Bugz: Out of everyone, he is my most scum vibe currently)

Armour vest: Fielzanks (I feel like its in our best interest to keep him alive)

Gun to: Use your discretion Gunsmith. If you choose wrong, we may be looking at a double kill Night 2.

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

11. ISO #1061

12. ISO #1062

13. ISO #1063

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065

And 1 more thing. I want to have a night protection on me. I ll use it no matter what. I dont think rigger woulda give me sth to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

16. ISO #1066
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Having my vote on
    -vote marshmallow marshall

I ll explain when i m finished
    Yeah, I'm starting to see something in that direction myself

17. ISO #1067
    Ganelon

By the way: I am going to do the following.

I am hard claiming Citizen. I am also going to hard-claim Vigilante (basically if you give me a gun I will be very careful as how/when/if I use it at all. I am requesting armament

18. ISO #1068

MM was the topic of my next write up but to stay relevant I'll just keep it simple.

During my pressure of Distorted regarding Sheep, MM was in the same boat as Distorted regarding driving the pressure. This isn't average pressure these guys were doing. It was straight up you ARE scum. I still painted Distorted as the driving force but MM was just as much in it as him. NOW, the suspect thing... when I clarified my reasoning of pressuring Distorted MM seemed to have forgotten his participation was almost as equal as Distorted in the HARD pressure. Yet he was quick to turn on Distorted and scum label him for essentially doing the same thing. Again they both were justified in their actions. But when a train is forming or potentially forming, the driving force must be looked at as well.

?

19. ISO #1069
    Ganelon

As long as he doesn't go beyond L-2, PRESSUREEEE! Just make sure he doesn't become a scapesheep.
    This is extremely scummy - I did something similar myself last game. 'Don't let anyone go to L-1'

20. ISO #1070
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep View Post
    i mean we can just continuously no lynch because scum cant nightkill but i have confidence in my reads

also marsh is actively engaging with the thread early game and likely town too
    Where the fuck did this guy get the idea that Scum have no means of killing someone at night? +++scum points to sheep/naz

21. ISO #1071

22. ISO #1072
    Ganelon

I mean, SJ stated he was making balanced setups, so scums should have a blacksmith, or just 3 thieves
    3 Thieves? 2 of them could act practically as role blockers while one would be out shooting people. That's overpowered unless the town has 3 gunsmiths and no armor smiths

23. ISO #1073
    Ganelon

With 3 gunsmiths, it would be overpowered AGAIN. It would force us to SHOOT someone just so our guns wouldn't be stolen by scum - the likelihood of shooting a townie is fairly high, at 70 or so per cent. That's not my definition of balanced imo

24. ISO #1074
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    With 3 gunsmiths, it would be overpowered AGAIN. It would force us to SHOOT someone just so our guns wouldn't be stolen by scum - the likelihood of shooting a townie is fairly high, at 70 or so per cent. That's not my definition of balanced imo
    If:

10 town, 3 Mafiosi, 1 Rigger

8 town, 2 mafiosi, 1 rigger/8 town, 3 mafiosi, 1 rigger

That's way too strong. No way scum has 3 thieves.

25. ISO #1075
    Ganelon

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078
    Ganelon

I misread something - thieves are not role blockers, they act after an item is used.

29. ISO #1079
    Ganelon

I don't see naz and MM as a scum team- sheep said that MM was likely town, after MM had accused him.

If I were scum, and a teammate accused me, I would accuse them back. I'd be more reticent of accusing a town player who voted me.

30. ISO #1080

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I don't see naz and MM as a scum team- sheep said that MM was likely town, after MM had accused him.

If I were scum, and a teammate accused me, I would accuse them back. I'd be more reticent of accusing a town player who voted me.
    Something I learned from my last FM is that don't exclude any possibility. It's why I am trying to be thorough this one. AYYY @blinkskater

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082
    Ganelon

So the conclusion: Give Hybrid vests and give me a gun.

33. ISO #1083

pffs just made a huge ass long wall post that included quotes anyway the summary of it was dist mag having solid opinions on setup and was actually making up good arguements with those, me suspecting noz bugz a little bit since it kinda looked like he was trying to make it look like he s buddying with mm and being rivalish at the same time.

But i ll redo the MM part since he s my scum read rn.
    First of all, he s a huge dumbass shit that assuming we are not yet sleeping at 5 am in a school night...
    Oh yeah. @Hybrid get your ass here, why did you suddenly disappear?
    March 6th, 2018, 04:31 AM
    @Efekannn02 ...

Also you haven't posted yet, THE GAME HAS STARTED!!!
    March 6th, 2018, 05:04 AM

FYI JUST BECAUSE I STOOD UP A LITTLE BIT LATE IT DOESNT MEAN II M AWAKE ALL THE NIGHT ALONG
    AND HE IS IN FRANCE, HE KNOWS THAT IT S PRETTY LATE FOR US AS WELL ESPEACILLY FOR ME. JUST CUZ OF THAT +SCUM POINTS. oh also he didnt accuse any other players that were afk, just me and efe so that s why +scum points as well.

I'm in favour of no rolecall at all until it becomes needed. Roles are "hidden". We cannot narrow any lynch pool with a rolecall, meaning we only get the bad sides of rolecalling. Gonna re-read the setup now. Enjoy my little RP text =)
    No we can actually narrow a lynch pool. Rigger will have to claim not smith-ish thing, most probably citizen. Mafias jsut cant go ahead and claim the smith roles since we may have an authenticator. Just send him all the items then boom it s done. You've succsesfully caught the mafia! Oh forgot, you actually couldn't have use that kind of logic, just going for the obvious things yeah...

Potential slip here. Bookmark #44
    No it wasn't a slip, it was actually a good arguement made of magoroth. You just cant go ahead and give someone a gun or vest randomly nor you can use the random items. They might have just been rigged which you've agreed on later on as well. +SCUM POINTS.
    Serious comment: giving a gun to someone on D1 requires a VERY strong town read on someone. I don't think it's a good idea, because some information isn't worth a townie. And I already hear Distorted saying I was for lynching towns for information, but it's not the same kind of information, not as valuable and not as much as if it was a lynch. Plus if it ends in a scum's hand...
    You have no choice, you can't use items the night you recieve them lol. And yes, that could be a nice idea.

True too. So eat your scumpoints noz lol
    + townpoints eat them too

A scum wouldn't be like this, and it really doesn't fit with noz's scum meta.
    Those points are not very quite useful with their objectives they are quite a bit wifom points to be given out to get the lynch easier

Oh wait. Are you asking about your own scum ability here? Lmao
    fuck off, why would a mafia do that? even though you ve litreally meta trusted someone who claimed mafia at the start of the game though

so yeh more will be coming after i come from the fitness
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

34. ISO #1084

Okay the main reason I found some people scum read me is for beliving someone is town...a lot. I can see how this is scummy as scum know who is town. ALso another reason is that I say "I will not use items" I say this because I am abit paranoid of getting a rigged item or wasting a night with a fake item
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Lmfao giving out scum points for the way people type..... Unreal.... that gun is looking real good atm
    I didn't say that he was scum? I just said intentionally being annoying is Anti-town. And that's not false.

Nice countering any of the arguments I had against you earlier btw

Also, if one of you madmen actually give him a gun and I die at night, pressure blink the next day.

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    oh shit i'm blind nvm
    -vote unvote
    Quote of them please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    Town

Distorted
    MM
    Hybrid
    Rumox
    Naz
    Yagami
    Mago
    Fiel
    Efe
    NozBugz
    SCVMurderer
    Blinkskater

Scum

Most of these are just early leans with no solid reasoning as to most. (Pretty much everyone who isn't top2 or bottom2 could be placed in nearly any order.)

I don't like Blink's interactions at all. I think he's the most likely scum. SCV is the person I find the hardest to read, so i'm also lumping him in with scum until i've been given a reason to townread him.

Also I'm like 99% certain NozBugz is scum which is why Hybrid is so high on my list. Hybrid seems like an easy mislynch (LHF).

These are all early reads that could be inaccurate but that's what i'm feelin' right now.

As for my top town, I think it's obvious as to why I'm town reading both Distorted and MM. If you have to give someone a gun/armor, make it one of those two (or me.)
    der you go rooHappy

41. ISO #1091
    Ganelon

@SuperJack , sheepsaysmeep's vote is on Distorted, is there any way you could disable it or transfer it to naz? It's not urgent but it's a bit disconcerting.

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

Also yes the reason you're so close to scum is mostly policy, but you're used to that by now tbh. Not a hard scum read on you, but I feel like you've been giving some Rigger vibes.
    or a TPR vibe saying i own't use items period so I could do my job. OrI could be baiting but hey you never knoww
    ~Kanye West

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    or a TPR vibe saying i own't use items period so I could do my job. OrI could be baiting but hey you never knoww
    I had a similar problem on my first game, and, to be fair, you're not giving off a TPR vibe to me. So what's your point?

50. ISO #1100

Because you're not acting scummy. You always act scummy when you're town. Especially as a TPR.
    Also give me a read on Blinkskater pls
    PErsonally think he gonna claim doc and flip arso, but arso and doc isn't in this set up. Hes mid town for me but probably a citizen
    ~Kanye West