S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 100
Register

User Tag List

Page 100 of 191 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 3805

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Closing thought before I sleep: Came into Day 2 feeling bad that I hammered MARL, his reads on me were why I ended up going through with it, when I am town and someone strongly reads me as scum I instantly get suspect of that. Also Him saying that something like punctuation and the way efe typed were anti town I STRONGLY disagreed with, but let it be known that I wanted the MM lynch I was pretty set in that, But everyone was happy to jump on MARL I even said MARL went up to quick that's why I changed to wanted MM lynched near EOD and he nor SCV were even close to getting put up. So MM's play day 2 is nothing NOTHING like he plays as town, if he were town the start of day 2 would have been a quest, no a fucking WORLD WAR 3 mission to lynch me. and he would have stopped at nothing to do so. Now onto Distorted He's been reading my Interactions/Actions CORRECT all game. He saw my intentions for doing certain things that i did, and guessed them to a Tee, If he were TRUELY scum he would have painted those actions as SCUMMY NOT TOWNY. He correctly called out I was trying to bait Rigger into giving me items, and gave me towncred for that. Scum would have painted me wanting weapons SCUMMY. Nobody has defended Distorted. I had to put on that "Show" to paint a clearer picture for everyone (myself) included to see the scum for who they really were, It's been fun tonight guys Nite Nite
    why am i always targeted in these kind of plans =( lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Stop saying he claimed Tracker with Auditor description. He said two times that he could see if items were faked, evils or town. He also said that he checked me and had no results, thus that I had no items. It goes perfectly with what he said.
    You not having items being true doesn't mean him being tracker being true. Lemme check possible feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

And right when we're suspecting a MM + SCV team you go off voting him jumping on the old Blink+SCV wagon to try to win Distorted to your side? @Marshmallow Marshall
    Yah totally, go read my short ISO on distorted and come back later...
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    You're seen as the most dangerous player. You're manipulative, even though people knows you're manipulative they get manipulated, and you can bullshit through an entire game because you're good at painting targets on others.
    You're lucky though that I think you're not the scum here because you're the perfect scapegoat for a perfect keikaku.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh yeah. If Scv flips scum, ARMORSMITH GIVE A NIGHT VEST TO DISTORTED.
    i actually think a vest should go to some1 else. I wont be able to give weapons if i vest. so if we have an armorsmith hopefully we can find a better pesron to give them to today.

DO NOT SPEED LYNCH SCV SINCE SO MANY DIFF THINGS CAN BE DISCUSSED TO HAPPEN AT NIGHT STILL.

and there is still a lot of info that can be gotten from today.

Because you're the best target for any town or scum plan... You're reactive and clever, so everyone's sure to get something out of it :P

i actually think a vest should go to some1 else. I wont be able to give weapons if i vest. so if we have an armorsmith hopefully we can find a better pesron to give them to today.

DO NOT SPEED LYNCH SCV SINCE SO MANY DIFF THINGS CAN BE DISCUSSED TO HAPPEN AT NIGHT STILL.

and there is still a lot of info that can be gotten from today.
    K Scv is the lynch today =) you just did the townslip I was waiting for.

Your ISO feels like a LAMIST.
    I kinda didn't name myself. You know what's LAMIST...?

And I'm realizing since the narrative is against Scv, @Fielzanks is drawing attention off. Isn't it, Fiel?

@Hybrid you are not THAT busy IRL, I see you pop in the discord.... POP HERE TOO

Angry Re: S-FM The Smith's

about to start reading but I wanted to post this:
    -vote distorted

wtf dude what was all that voting everyone up for? that was the messiest shit ever.
    also ur a confirmed liar, You Never Sent N00dz
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

What a fucking mess of an EoD.

I am 99% certain SuperJack would only put in one Weaponsmith so my opinion is it's either @Distorted or @Scvmurderer that goes today, unless we can discuss a better target. I am taking my sweet ass time making my decision because cause like I said, I believe we only have one Weaponsmith and its probably the most important proactive Town role. With the lynch yesterday, we are probably looking at going down to 6 Town tonight as I believe the Rigger and Mafia have passed a gun to themselves. Make that 5 if we mislynch again.

@Magoroth @Efekannn02

Quote by naz
    "people won't vote mm because he is people's top town reads
    idk about scv"
    -She didnt help vote scv either, but voted on marl (was there the entire time EoD)

SCV had 1 afk on him, was at L-3 and MM was at L-5 with 2 minutes left NO WAY to get taht lynch. I also said at 2 minutes im going back to Marluxion because blink said he has confirmed information after he is lynched. no he is protecting SCV and was leading a mis-lynch.

This is most of my LW.
    First of all, you wanted to try to vote MM AND SCV, moved yourself to scv with like 3 minutes left in the game. I shouldn't have erased the quotes you put, but he started soft claiming some kind of power role. Why the fuck would I move my vote last minute OFF MY top scum read to sheep someone you wanted to lynch?
    Moving onto page 35..
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    -vote distorted

wtf dude what was all that voting everyone up for? that was the messiest shit ever.
    checking for alignments. Voting patterns. Best time is at end of day. You've played enough with me to know that i stand by scum will NOT vote eachother up to stand, but will guilty. I see inno/guilty as early voting, but hwen a train starts scums will back off fast and wont vote eacohther up past L-4/L-3. I jumped between 4 people EoD to see who would vote who.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    -vote distorted

also - if i was scum I woulda just taken the easy mislynches lol why put in that effort? coulda allowed marluxion to get lynched, then went for blink for pushing that lynch or even allowed hybrid/noz to get lynched.