S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 78
Register

User Tag List

Page 78 of 191 FirstFirst ... 28 68 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 3805

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I've already given you my thoughts but you didn't try to convince me otherwise. Would you mind telling me why?
    Because im the only 1 pushing people and we have 9 people online....hard to keep focused on 1 person =P lol and it's hard to convince 1 person of something I am not sure of myself. I am speaking to the group as a whole here for opinions, reasonings, anything!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    dont like MM hear u say that.......lol
    I don't understand what it means ANYWAY @Magoroth pls explain lol
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

Because im the only 1 pushing people and we have 9 people online....hard to keep focused on 1 person =P lol and it's hard to convince 1 person of something I am not sure of myself. I am speaking to the group as a whole here for opinions, reasonings, anything!!!!
    Check vote count.
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

If you wanna get my null read lynched it's okay. But answer my question: Whos the 3rd mafia? And where are the scummy interactions between Scv and me? Which posts are the scummy posts for Scv? My null read on him is coming from the apathy and absence feeling. But you can't make a scum read with intent to lynch vote on him for that, so answer my question: WHY IS SCV SCUM?

EXACTLY!!!!!!! They agreed with hybrid, potentially even rumox, then Noz, why not MM or SCV? that is when a wall was hit.
    people won't vote mm because he is people's top town reads
    idk about scv
    but can u just make up your mind? u literally asked people to vote noz, vote scv yourself, then move the train to marl. we need someone to flip today
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I don't understand what it means ANYWAY @Magoroth pls explain lol
    He gave me some pretty serious Mafia vibes at the beginning, which he washed away when :

1. I reread his posts - he trolled like a villain, which I for some reason did not notice
    2. He wasn't, or at least, I don't THINK he was trying to manipulate anyone - he tried something on Noz at the very beginning and he immediately said that Noz might be scum - tbh I think the Scum Distorted would've just reverse-buddied him like that...
    3. He's been putting up nearly everyone for a vote. That is NOT something scummy distorted would do - unless he were to put up his scum team members and suddenly decide to Lynch someone else. Putting up nearly everyone ensures that we get as much information as possible

NO HAMMER YET. I WANT DISTORTED TO ANSWER.

We have something like 20 minutes to decide, and swings can tell a lot in fact. And Marl went from L-2 to someone else getting the attention because we were certain to not get a word from him. I think I'm okay with what you're doing here @Distorted but it feels like a 'push a scum to appear good later' strategy went too overboard and you're trying to fix it imho

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    He gave me some pretty serious Mafia vibes at the beginning, which he washed away when :

1. I reread his posts - he trolled like a villain, which I for some reason did not notice
    2. He wasn't, or at least, I don't THINK he was trying to manipulate anyone - he tried something on Noz at the very beginning and he immediately said that Noz might be scum - tbh I think the Scum Distorted would've just reverse-buddied him like that...
    3. He's been putting up nearly everyone for a vote. That is NOT something scummy distorted would do - unless he were to put up his scum team members and suddenly decide to Lynch someone else. Putting up nearly everyone ensures that we get as much information as possible
    What I don't get is who you're talking about