S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 77
Register

User Tag List

Page 77 of 191 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 3805

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hm? That's interesting though. In the mod, I always know he's scum because he just ignores obvious things or doesn't want to comment about someone's behavior.... Efe + Scv team...? Seems super unlikely, Efe is probably not Mafia.
    confirmed town here then gn8

-vote Marluxion
    En Taro Monika!

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    something about noz' lynch and hybrids just throws me off - the trains built so fast on them.
    u literally were the cause of the noz lynch, we are all agreeing we need a lynch today and u happened to lead the town. Still catching up from this post - noticed all the votes have left noz.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    but i've been pushing marl for about 8 hours now............................................... ............
    but the votes werent being pushed. it was just reads still. what I am talking about is:

-Hybrid got built up fast, we all know that
    -we went off hybrid and noz was literally at L3/2 almost instnatly lol
    -went to MM/SCV .... cant get past L5

if Marlux flips town then what? and if he flips scum then what? other than i lose a bunch of town points because i right now look as if im defending.

Calling it right now

MM and SCV are a scumteam
    Oh btw. If that's true, who's the 3rd Mafia? It's Blinkskater. Lol, legit.
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    u literally were the cause of the noz lynch, we are all agreeing we need a lynch today and u happened to lead the town. Still catching up from this post - noticed all the votes have left noz.
    EXACTLY!!!!!!! They agreed with hybrid, potentially even rumox, then Noz, why not MM or SCV? that is when a wall was hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Also if efe is rigger it would be beneficial to both town and mafia to get rid of rigger. Just my thought.
    Scummy post bookmark #1525
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

but the votes werent being pushed. it was just reads still. what I am talking about is:

-Hybrid got built up fast, we all know that
    -we went off hybrid and noz was literally at L3/2 almost instnatly lol
    -went to MM/SCV .... cant get past L5

if Marlux flips town then what? and if he flips scum then what? other than i lose a bunch of town points because i right now look as if im defending.
    i think you are right i will vote with you if its MM or SCV

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    i think you are right i will vote with you if its MM or SCV
    i am willing to go for marlu first if the majority really feel that. we have the people to do a false lynch or 2 if it really comes down to it. But i want the information CLEARLY out there right now. L-1 EoD ect is the best info

EXACTLY!!!!!!! They agreed with hybrid, potentially even rumox, then Noz, why not MM or SCV? that is when a wall was hit.
    -vote Scvmurderer
    You dumb fuck. Now I'm gonna lynch him, null read so lets go... stupid