S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 70
Register

User Tag List

Page 70 of 191 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 3805

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    hybrids fucking sleeping and shouldn't even be brought up anymore he is not getting lynched today
    Nobody said to Lynch him, and I'm not in favour of lynching him, I just think he should get his arse here and participate - he's a good player, he could be very useful in a situation like this...

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    HYBRIDTÜRENX!!!!!!!! GET O'ER HERE
    @Hybrid
    His lynch is not happening today. Distorted showed me something I didn't see. He no longer needs to appear here, and is one of my strongest NON-MAFIA reads. He could still be Rigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Townish, but he could still be scum. I feel a willingness to be helpful. Can't really say if it's scum or not. Kinda hard to read, especially since his long posts were in the part I still haven't read...
    his long posts were just...incredibly towny. the ISO he did on me is like.....like a textbook example of an ISO on someone lol just so pro-town

Nobody said to Lynch him, and I'm not in favour of lynching him, I just think he should get his arse here and participate - he's a good player, he could be very useful in a situation like this...
    He's sleeping lol he's in Turkey, probably over midnight for him.
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    his long posts were just...incredibly towny. the ISO he did on me is like.....like a textbook example of an ISO on someone lol just so pro-town
    I did not see that ISO. Was it the post DESCRIBING you without any quotes?

-vote Malruxion
    Yay more pressure
    Cultist of Cute Pandas, JOIN US OR WE KILL YOU.
    according to all know laws of aviation there is no way a lynch train should be able to fly
    Its just gonna be a big shouting match of "your so scummy" "nuuu uhhh" "yaaaaas yew rrrrr" "yew r duh scumiest i weel lynch yew" .................flips town

Actually. I don't have time to make a case against Noz or Marlux, EoD too near... But they're the two I'd be good with lynching. Instead I'll make a list of reads and reiterate this: Noz is the best lynch for today.

then vote him girl
    -vote marluxion

hopefully i spelled that right
    after him I'd also vote efe because i think he is the Rigger
    We really need to work together but there's like an hour left in the day almost...
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

What makes you think that MM is scum? I'm asking because I may or may not agree with you.
    meta. he is usually a lot more intense coming EoD. he also pushed that we NEED a lynch, and doenst seem to be pressuring or pushing anyone, more just sitting back and tossing in comments here and there - not MM like at all.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    -vote marluxion

hopefully i spelled that right
    after him I'd also vote efe because i think he is the Rigger
    We really need to work together but there's like an hour left in the day almost...
    is it polite to make a racist jokes to find evils?
    En Taro Monika!