S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 69
Register

User Tag List

Page 69 of 191 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 3805
  1. #1361

  2. #1362

  3. #1363

  4. #1364

  5. #1365

  6. #1366

  7. #1367

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I have a question.

    Why do you consistently mark possible 'TPR/Citizen/Insert Town Role here' slips like that? That's not very helpful to town...
    It is. Because I don't out the slip nature when I find it, just bookmark it. So if the guy claims something that's impossible from that slip... And it can give townpoints to a player. Or make him obviously guilty. So yeah, it's VERY helpful to town, as long as you don't out it. And sometimes, some guys force me to out it before it's useful. But then again, it's helpful because it narrows the possibilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

  8. #1368

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It is. Because I don't out the slip nature when I find it, just bookmark it. So if the guy claims something that's impossible from that slip... And it can give townpoints to a player. Or make him obviously guilty. So yeah, it's VERY helpful to town, as long as you don't out it. And sometimes, some guys force me to out it before it's useful. But then again, it's helpful because it narrows the possibilities.
    If you say so

  9. #1369

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It is. Because I don't out the slip nature when I find it, just bookmark it. So if the guy claims something that's impossible from that slip... And it can give townpoints to a player. Or make him obviously guilty. So yeah, it's VERY helpful to town, as long as you don't out it. And sometimes, some guys force me to out it before it's useful. But then again, it's helpful because it narrows the possibilities.
    you seem to be a lot more relaxed than you usually are coming up on EoD lynch.......especially with how shitty its going for town right now lol

  10. #1370

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    aye, not going to push it for a D1 lynch.

    Noz, SCV, Hybrid, and now Murl in the mix
    What do you mean by that? If it's about me that got off, just got wifi issues lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

  11. #1371

  12. #1372

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    oh...well now i feel bad =( ill send some nudes to make up for it later.
    tank yew bby ♡
    i would lynch marl today, hes my top scum read
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  13. #1373

  14. #1374

  15. #1375

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    you seem to be a lot more relaxed than you usually are coming up on EoD lynch.......especially with how shitty its going for town right now lol
    Indeed I am =)

    We don't need to PANICCCCCCCCC... It's useless to pressure people not there at EoD we'll pressure them tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

  16. #1376

  17. #1377

  18. #1378

  19. #1379

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall whats ur read on rumox?
    Townish, but he could still be scum. I feel a willingness to be helpful. Can't really say if it's scum or not. Kinda hard to read, especially since his long posts were in the part I still haven't read...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

  20. #1380

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •