S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 68
Register

User Tag List

Page 68 of 191 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 3805

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Done with english, any questions for me?
    Cultist of Cute Pandas, JOIN US OR WE KILL YOU.
    according to all know laws of aviation there is no way a lynch train should be able to fly
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Its just gonna be a big shouting match of "your so scummy" "nuuu uhhh" "yaaaaas yew rrrrr" "yew r duh scumiest i weel lynch yew" .................flips town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    i just figured out your plan. You want people to think you wont shoot me so they give you a gun so you shoot me.
    im not that dumb why use a plan over dunb things when i have brains

im a pacifist because of being forced of being polite distorted is town and i wont shoot him
    En Taro Monika!

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    Naz or Hybrid, i'll go which way the wind blows
    Fuck you heres an OMGUS vote while I finish reading
    -vote noz_bugz

Also Hybrid for gamethrowing mvp this morning with Voss's mafia bot, crier game, and this
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

honestly i hvae a strong feeling that rumox or magoroth is scum. Both of them are doing stuff I do pretty much explicitly as scum......

Rumox that to town for town post and his very level headed arguments.

Magoroth for "ill reread everyones posts (which btw......lol dont worry about it though NOW there isnt the time =P) and that small court thing with efe....i know it's small but when im scum and out of site i tend to do the "scum in plain site"..i know itw as a complete joke but i really feel we have a similar game style lol.

honestly i hvae a strong feeling that rumox or magoroth is scum. Both of them are doing stuff I do pretty much explicitly as scum......

Magoroth for "ill reread everyones posts (which btw......lol dont worry about it though NOW there isnt the time =P) and that small court thing with efe....i know it's small but when im scum and out of site i tend to do the "scum in plain site"..i know itw as a complete joke but i really feel we have a similar game style lol.
    Nah fam, when I'm scum I go 'confirmed auditor here, PM roles' :P

The thing is I have no questions to ask, so if people have questions for me to help town it's all good by me
    Cultist of Cute Pandas, JOIN US OR WE KILL YOU.
    according to all know laws of aviation there is no way a lynch train should be able to fly
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Its just gonna be a big shouting match of "your so scummy" "nuuu uhhh" "yaaaaas yew rrrrr" "yew r duh scumiest i weel lynch yew" .................flips town

Interesting that I heavily suspected you at the beginning - especially when you interacted with Noz, and that my suspicions quieted down after one post; however yours still haven't ;P or do you think I'm trying to buddy you? Last game, you read me as a 'misguided townie' at first and I was scum

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Interesting that I heavily suspected you at the beginning - especially when you interacted with Noz, and that my suspicions quieted down after one post; however yours still haven't ;P or do you think I'm trying to buddy you? Last game, you read me as a 'misguided townie' at first and I was scum
    just the playstyle. we play a similar game in the mod, very similar actually - and noticing some similarities here between my scum play and how your playing now =P It comes off very pro - town, which is why im so skeptical of it.

I dunno if you remember, but when I'm scum on the mod I'm pretty silent ;p I'm not exactly silent here, I think I have more posts than you :P

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Alright, I propose we cut that shit out about me and you, since I don't think it's going to be productive - you're free to keep up your suspicions, let's just collaborate for the time being.
    aye, not going to push it for a D1 lynch.

Noz, SCV, Hybrid, and now Murl in the mix

"(we have many ideas)"? who is we?
    I Am The Great Mighty Troll And I Hate You Im Going Away FFS

im sorry for his rudeness please dont blame him but blame him im sooo sooo sorry for allowing him to be rude that was rude of me im sorry
    En Taro Monika!