S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 55
Register

User Tag List

Page 55 of 191 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 3805
  1. #1081

  2. #1082

  3. #1083

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    pffs just made a huge ass long wall post that included quotes anyway the summary of it was dist mag having solid opinions on setup and was actually making up good arguements with those, me suspecting noz bugz a little bit since it kinda looked like he was trying to make it look like he s buddying with mm and being rivalish at the same time.

    But i ll redo the MM part since he s my scum read rn.
    First of all, he s a huge dumbass shit that assuming we are not yet sleeping at 5 am in a school night...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh yeah. @Hybrid get your ass here, why did you suddenly disappear?
    March 6th, 2018, 04:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Efekannn02 ...

    Also you haven't posted yet, THE GAME HAS STARTED!!!
    March 6th, 2018, 05:04 AM

    FYI JUST BECAUSE I STOOD UP A LITTLE BIT LATE IT DOESNT MEAN II M AWAKE ALL THE NIGHT ALONG
    AND HE IS IN FRANCE, HE KNOWS THAT IT S PRETTY LATE FOR US AS WELL ESPEACILLY FOR ME. JUST CUZ OF THAT +SCUM POINTS. oh also he didnt accuse any other players that were afk, just me and efe so that s why +scum points as well.


    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm in favour of no rolecall at all until it becomes needed. Roles are "hidden". We cannot narrow any lynch pool with a rolecall, meaning we only get the bad sides of rolecalling. Gonna re-read the setup now. Enjoy my little RP text =)
    No we can actually narrow a lynch pool. Rigger will have to claim not smith-ish thing, most probably citizen. Mafias jsut cant go ahead and claim the smith roles since we may have an authenticator. Just send him all the items then boom it s done. You've succsesfully caught the mafia! Oh forgot, you actually couldn't have use that kind of logic, just going for the obvious things yeah...

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Potential slip here. Bookmark #44
    No it wasn't a slip, it was actually a good arguement made of magoroth. You just cant go ahead and give someone a gun or vest randomly nor you can use the random items. They might have just been rigged which you've agreed on later on as well. +SCUM POINTS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Serious comment: giving a gun to someone on D1 requires a VERY strong town read on someone. I don't think it's a good idea, because some information isn't worth a townie. And I already hear Distorted saying I was for lynching towns for information, but it's not the same kind of information, not as valuable and not as much as if it was a lynch. Plus if it ends in a scum's hand...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You have no choice, you can't use items the night you recieve them lol. And yes, that could be a nice idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    True too. So eat your scumpoints noz lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    + townpoints eat them too

    A scum wouldn't be like this, and it really doesn't fit with noz's scum meta.
    Those points are not very quite useful with their objectives they are quite a bit wifom points to be given out to get the lynch easier

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh wait. Are you asking about your own scum ability here? Lmao
    fuck off, why would a mafia do that? even though you ve litreally meta trusted someone who claimed mafia at the start of the game though


    so yeh more will be coming after i come from the fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

  4. #1084

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Okay the main reason I found some people scum read me is for beliving someone is town...a lot. I can see how this is scummy as scum know who is town. ALso another reason is that I say "I will not use items" I say this because I am abit paranoid of getting a rigged item or wasting a night with a fake item
    They say I'm possessed, it's an omen
    I keep it 300, like the Romans
    300 bitches, where's the Trojans?

  5. #1085

  6. #1086

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Lmfao giving out scum points for the way people type..... Unreal.... that gun is looking real good atm
    I didn't say that he was scum? I just said intentionally being annoying is Anti-town. And that's not false.

    Nice countering any of the arguments I had against you earlier btw

    Also, if one of you madmen actually give him a gun and I die at night, pressure blink the next day.

  7. #1087

  8. #1088

  9. #1089

  10. #1090

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    oh shit i'm blind nvm
    -vote unvote
    Quote of them please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    Town

    Distorted
    MM
    Hybrid
    Rumox
    Naz
    Yagami
    Mago
    Fiel
    Efe
    NozBugz
    SCVMurderer
    Blinkskater


    Scum

    Most of these are just early leans with no solid reasoning as to most. (Pretty much everyone who isn't top2 or bottom2 could be placed in nearly any order.)

    I don't like Blink's interactions at all. I think he's the most likely scum. SCV is the person I find the hardest to read, so i'm also lumping him in with scum until i've been given a reason to townread him.

    Also I'm like 99% certain NozBugz is scum which is why Hybrid is so high on my list. Hybrid seems like an easy mislynch (LHF).

    These are all early reads that could be inaccurate but that's what i'm feelin' right now.

    As for my top town, I think it's obvious as to why I'm town reading both Distorted and MM. If you have to give someone a gun/armor, make it one of those two (or me.)
    der you go rooHappy

  11. #1091

  12. #1092

  13. #1093

  14. #1094

  15. #1095

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    Also yes the reason you're so close to scum is mostly policy, but you're used to that by now tbh. Not a hard scum read on you, but I feel like you've been giving some Rigger vibes.
    or a TPR vibe saying i own't use items period so I could do my job. OrI could be baiting but hey you never knoww
    They say I'm possessed, it's an omen
    I keep it 300, like the Romans
    300 bitches, where's the Trojans?

  16. #1096

  17. #1097

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    Look at the post right above you :^)
    Policy, mostly. It's not a hard scum read.
    then why did you say i'm 99% scum? LuL your contradicting yourself a bit +miniscumpoints
    They say I'm possessed, it's an omen
    I keep it 300, like the Romans
    300 bitches, where's the Trojans?

  18. #1098

  19. #1099

  20. #1100

    Re: S-FM The Smith's

    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    Because you're not acting scummy. You always act scummy when you're town. Especially as a TPR.
    Also give me a read on Blinkskater pls
    PErsonally think he gonna claim doc and flip arso, but arso and doc isn't in this set up. Hes mid town for me but probably a citizen
    They say I'm possessed, it's an omen
    I keep it 300, like the Romans
    300 bitches, where's the Trojans?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •